- Text Size +

The slamming of the door failed to drown out the sounds of the raging storm behind it. Sicilia kicked off her rain boots; the flood outside was high enough for water to seep into them and soak her socks. Sicilia hated the feeling of wet socks, but she was happy to have saved somebody. She uncupped her wet hands and stared down at the tiny man resting in them. “Aren’t you glad I found you when I did?”

 

Sicilia rested the tiny man on the ottoman in front of her couch. “Yeah, I wasn’t expecting things to get so bad so fast.” Tiny Jerry said, rinsing water out of his clothes. Sicilia had found him on the side of the road just as the rain started picking up. She was originally going to take him to his house, but as conditions outside got worse, she offered to let him stay at her apartment until things let up. 

 

Pouring rain clinked and clattered against the second story window. The giant girl’s apartment was small, but nice. The size definitely didn’t bother Jerry, even her closet would be bigger than the house he lived in. 

 

“I don’t want us to just sit there until the storm lets up, mind sharing a drink with me?” Sicilia asked. “I can see what’s on TV for us to watch too.” Jerry nodded. Sicilia left him on the ottoman and entered her kitchen. “I don’t really have any tiny guests come over, so I don’t have glasses your size. I hope you don’t mind me putting it into a shot glass.” She reentered the room with two containers filled with red wine: one being an actual wine glass for her and another being a shot glass barely smaller than Jerry. Sicilia put the glass next to him and sat on the floor in front of him.

 

“It’s not a problem at all.” Jerry said, leaning into the shot glass and taking a sip. There was no way he’d be able to drink the whole thing. He hated being reminded of how small he was compared to the giants around him— Sicilia would be able to down the shot glass in under a second. “Do you mind turning on the news? I want to see if there's any updates on the storm.”

 

“Of course.” Sicilia grabbed the remote and hit the power button. She hit it a few more times, but nothing happened. “Seems like the storm knocked the cable out.” 

 

The two sat in awkward silence. To Jerry, the giantess was so terrifying in the way she blankly looked ahead of her. Her clothes were still wet, but the makeup and mascara on her face and eyes weren’t too badly ruined. Years of experience has taught Jerry to fear these creatures, but he knew that there was probably a kind person behind that blank expression. 

 

“Why don’t we play a game to get to know each other? We’ll be here for a while, so we might as well, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Sicilia smiled. “How about twenty questions?”

 

“We could,” Jerry said, “But if we’re drinking too, we could get a little daring. Wanna play Truth or Dare?” 

 

“Sure!” Sicilia took a sip out of her glass. After only one gulp, she already drank half her glass. “Why don’t you go first? I pick truth”

 

“Okay, let me think.” Jerry looked around the room. He couldn’t make out a lot in the darkness past the light emanating from the candle to ask about, so he said the first thing that came to mind. “How long have you owned this place for? It’s not often you see a lady your age living in a starter apartment.”

 

“Ouch.” Sicilia placed her drink down beside her, taken back by the comment. “I’m only 20. This is the fifth month into my lease.”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you.” Jerry cursed himself for the comment. He thought the girl was in her thirties, but now that he knew he could see she was much younger. Jerry himself was only 25. “Wait a second, are you even old enough to be drinking wine?”

 

“Shhh.” Sicilia hushed, picking up her glass and taking a sip. “You’re not gonna tell anyone, are you?” She joked, shaking her shoulders. 

 

“Of course not.” Jerry chuckled. “Truth or dare.”

 

“Truth.” Sicilia slouched down, getting comfortable.

 

“What made you decide to help me out back there?” Jerry asked. “Most giants don’t even notice us.” 

 

“You just looked sad and helpless.” Sicilia paused. “I’m sorry, now I'm the one being insensitive. I just couldn’t keep moving and let you get stuck in the storm, especially now that I know you would’ve drowned in the rain water otherwise.” 

 

Jerry felt his gut lower. Everyone always saw him as helpless, or somebody they could push around. If it had to be one of the two, he was glad Sicilia was the former. He didn’t want to know what would’ve happened if Sicilia wanted to hurt him. “I guess you aren’t wrong. Dare.”

 

“Drink more of your wine, man.” Sicilia said. Jerry obliged, slurping up enough to fill his mouth. It tasted bitter, but he’d spent enough nights out to take it like a champ. He was starting to feel a little buzz.

 

Sicilia was ready to pour herself another drink. When she returned with a full glass, Jerry asked her the question. “Truth.” She answered. 

 

“Have you ever had sex before?” 

 

“Woah dude.” Sicila said, almost choking on her drink.

 

“What? It’s a standard truth or dare question.” Jerry took a sip. “You don’t have to answer it if you don’t want to, but you’ll have to swap for a dare.” 

 

“I never said I wouldn’t answer it. I’ve had sex before, but only with two people. Never with a tiny, if that’s what you’re reaching for.” 

 

“Trust me, I’m not that kind of person.” Jerry assured her. “I’ll pick truth, too.”

 

Sicilia thought for a moment, rubbing her finger around the edge of her glass. “What’s the worst part about being so itty bitty?” She smiled, closing her finger and thumb together to show how small he was.

 

Jerry became despondent. He lost himself in the reflection of his drink. “People thinking they can do whatever they want to you. Most people out there don’t even consider us as human. If I’m being honest, I was afraid you were going to turn me into your slave when you asked to bring me back here. It definitely wouldn’t be the first time something like that happened. And the worst part about people thinking they can do whatever to us is that they actually can. We’re completely powerless to the gods and goddesses above us.”

 

Sicilia didn’t know what to say to cheer him up. Life must’ve been so hard for him. “I’m sorry.” She said. 

 

“It’s okay. You didn’t do any of that stuff to me.” He smiled. “Truth or dare?”

 

“Uh, dare.” She said, weary of what he might ask if she picked truth.

 

“I dare you to take your shirt off.”

 

Sicilia’s jaw dropped. “You’re a perverted little man.”

 

“I’m not usually like this.” He sat down. “The booze must be getting to me.”

 

She rolled her eyes. Sicilia wasn’t a buzz kill, so she grabbed her still wet shirt and rolled it over her neck. The shirt plopped beside her, her magnificent breast jiggling in her bra. Now it was Jerry’s jaw that was dropping; Sicilia was beautiful.

 

The giant snapped her fingers, taking him out of his trance. “Truth or dare.”

 

“Dare.” He said, still staring at her breasts. If he got another chance to ask the giantess a dare, he was going to ask to be put in between them.

 

“I dare you to let me rinse my shirt out over top of you.” She bit her lip.

 

“Hold on.” Jerry said.

 

“Nope.” Sicilia jumped on her knees, raising her dark pink shirt over Jerry. It was still damp with dirty rain water. She bundled it up into a ball. Water was already dripping out of it and falling onto the tiny. It was wet and moist. He wanted to suggest playing another game or apologizing for his dare, but it was too late.

 

Sicilia squeezed her shirt. What was like gallons of rain water began to pour out of the shirt and onto Jerry. He was drenched in an instant. His drying shirt was again doused in water, his long hair drooping down in front of his eyes. His clothes attached to his body; it wasn’t the worst feeling, but it was super uncomfortable. Sicilia continued to rinse out her shirt. A large drop of water landed on him, causing him to scream from the shock. With his mouth open, it allowed the next round of water to pour directly into it. The rain water was mixed with the sweat of the giant girl, adding a salty taste to the otherwise tasteless rain. The water was even getting into his drink. That wouldn’t make for a good cocktail.

 

Sicilia was enjoying herself more than she thought she would. Showing this little pervert what he deserved was joyful, but she did feel a little bad. They were just playing a game after all, it was all in good fun. She sat back, tossing her shirt off to the side. The tiny man was dripping wet. He shook his hair side to side before parting it back. 

 

Jerry looked up at Sicilia with a look of disdain. “Truth or dare?”

Sicilia responded with a large smile, her pearly white teeth glistening in the candle light. “Truth.”

Jerry shook his head. His fantasies would have to wait. “Well, I told you what sucks about being tiny. What’s the worst part about being a giant?”

 

The girl tilted her head. “I’m not sure. Maybe driving. I’m always afraid I’m going to start drifting into your lane by the curb and accidentally run one of you over with my tire.” Sicilia wasn’t even aware, but she had demonstrated the exact thing Jerry hated about giants: they always view tinies as something they have to appease. Even sharing the road with a tiny driver is seen as the giants doing them a favor instead of treating tinies like equals. “Truth or dare?” She continued. 

 

“Truth.” He said.

 

“What’s the worst thing a giant has ever done to you?”

 

“Where do I even start?” He took a sip of his drink, forgetting the sweat Sicilia had dripped in there. “This is really embarrassing, so don’t laugh. Like I said, people can be pretty cruel. I’ve been beaten, kicked, you name it. But the adults aren’t the ones you have to worry about; it’s the children. A teenage boy picked me up on my way home from work one evening. I was powerless, there was nothing I could do to stop him as he shoved me into his bag in broad daylight. He forgot to buy his little sister a present for her birthday, so he gifted me to her as a living doll

 

“I spent a month as that girl’s plaything. No matter how much I begged, pleaded, told her I was alive and that it was wrong to treat me like an object, she didn’t care. She only saw another toy. She dressed me up, brushed my hair, and the worst of it were the durability tests. I had to get three fake teeth from the amount of times she slammed me against the floor or sat on me. And when she’d invite her friends over to play… Then one day, her mother finally saw me. I thought I’d been saved, but all she did was scold her child before saying that it would be better to keep me as a pet rather than let me escape and call the police. I spent another two months as that brat’s possession before finally escaping. I never told anyone that, not even my girlfriend at the time.”

Sicilia was lost for words. Part of her wanted to laugh, like really laugh, but a bigger part of her felt guilty. She wasn’t the nicest to tinies when she was younger either.

“I’m sorry, I said too much. Just forget it, truth or dare?”

 

Sicilia was conflicted about which one to choose. “Truth.”

 

“Have you ever done something bad to a tiny?”

 

She didn’t respond. She instead finished the rest of her glass. Thunder roared outside the apartment. 

 

“Have you?” Jerry repeated.

 

“Well…” She took a breath. “It’s like you said, kids are hard. They don’t really understand that tinies are humans yet.” Sicilia didn’t want Jerry to think she was a monster. There were tons of times in her youth where she hurt or even killed a tiny, but she didn’t have to tell him everything to answer his question, just one. “I wanted to be cool in highschool. A bunch of my friends wanted to try eating a tiny, and I didn’t want them to think I was lame so I did it too. I swallowed her whole without a second thought for her or her family. I regretted it instantly.” Jerry wanted to believe her, but the sly smile that twitched on Sicilia’s lips gave that last line away as a lie. “I haven’t done anything to a tiny since I left highschool, I promise. That was the last time.”

 

“And what was that, likem two years ago for you?” Jerry was disgusted. He was starting to really like Sicilia, he thought he could’ve made his first giant friend. “Why’d you even invite me here? Does it mean nothing to you that you’ve killed my kind?”

 

“It’s not like that.” Sicilia tried to calm him down. She sincerely felt bad. “I know better now. I would never hurt you. You can trust me, really you can.”

 

Jerry turned away from her. He was boiling with rage. “Truth or dare?”

“It’s not your turn.”

 

“Truth or Dare?” He repeated, stressing each word. 

 

Sicilia knew he was being serious, so she answered. “Dare.” 

 

Jerry opened his mouth but paused. He wanted her to pick truth. “I dare you to swallow me.”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I If you liked the story and want to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)