- Text Size +


Sayaka shifted nervously in her seat, the hustle and bustle of the restaurant a bit overwhelming for the introverted girl. She tucked a lock of her short hair behind her ear and sipped at her chuuhai, looking down at the dirty table, until she felt a playful kick hit her shin.


"Sayaka, this is your birthday party! C'mon, let loose!" said a slurred voice from across the booth. Sayaka looked over at her best friend, Iroha, who was currently downing another beer. A pile of empty bottles stood at attention at the far end of the table, since the waitress stopped bothering to collect them.


"I know, it's just... I've never been good with crowds," Sayaka said timidly. The waitress placed a delicious-looking slice of sponge cake in front of Sayaka, and another bottle of beer in front of Iroha.


"Good thing we went to a tinies-only restaurant!" Iroha said, popping the cap on a fresh bottle. Sayaka shuddered, imagining the chaos that must ensue inside a mixed-size establishment, especially one that served alcohol. She might end up spending her birthday in someone's stomach. The neon lights of Akihabara's nightlife reflected off the windows next to their booth, and Sayaka watched the people traverse the covered walkways meant to protect tinies from the rain, as well as from objects dropped from normal-sized people. Sayaka cringed when a giant pair of feet clad in towering high heels stumbled on the normal people sidewalk and nearly impaled an innocent tiny under a stiletto heel.


"Goddamn normal-sized drunks," Iroha mumbled, swirling her beer around. "I was almost stepped on just getting here!" she said. "I flipped her off for good measure, not like she could see it."


"Did you file a complaint at the Tiny Affairs Bureau? They have an app now," Sayaka said, taking a bite of her cake.


"Nah. What's the point?" Iroha said, leaning back into her chair. "I mean, look, it took how many years to get one of us elected to Parliament?"


Sayaka frowned, recalling how miserable life was for tinies like herself throughout most of human history. The constitution put in place after the war was the first time that tinies were guaranteed rights in Japan. Things moved at a snail's pace after that. Schools started becoming mixed-size just as Sayaka graduated from middle school, and being suddenly plopped into a normal-sized school was a terrifying experience for the painfully shy girl. Thankfully, the normal-sized girl that was assigned to be her companion was very kind to her, although the other students treated her as more of a curiosity than anything else. They'd say things like, "you must save a ton of money on clothes," and "the members of the Tokugawa shogunate were tinies too, that must feel pretty cool!" None of which made her feel more accepted, by the way.


Her fondest memories in high school were certainly in the locker room before gym class, where she first realized her attraction to the same sex when she watched her building-sized female classmates get undressed. She ached to explore the acres of smooth skin on display, but she was far too shy to ever ask anyone out, and certainly not a normal-sized girl. Just hanging out after school in mixed-size groups took all the courage she could muster. During a sleepover one time, however, she mustered up her courage and climbed onto a sleeping normal-sized classmate's face and laid down upon the girl's plush lips. She felt the warm softness against her skin and rubbed her hands over the ridges, enveloped in a feeling of pure bliss. Her heart was soon in her own mouth, however, when the girl's lips parted in a yawn. Sayaka was subjected to a few moments of abject terror when she found herself lodged in the girl's throat. Her ears were split by the thunderous sound of coughing, then she was roughly spat out into a hand, wet and terrified out of her mind. Face burning with embarrassment, Sayaka attempted to explain how she wound up in her classmate's mouth, but she was shaking so hard that her words came out as gibberish. She didn't need to bother, however, as her near-devourer apologized profusely for endangering her life, a textbook picture of Japanese politeness. From then on, Sayaka kept to herself and her studies, graduating from university with a degree in accounting. Now, she works in an office building crunching numbers on a computer made from the recycled hardware of an old smartphone. But even at her full adult height of 9.9cm, she was short, even by tiny standards.


Now, freshly 25 years old, Sayaka took a bite of her cake. The moist, creamy sensation settled onto her tongue, delighting her taste buds with the tart flavor of fresh strawberries. "It's so good!" Sayaka said, a trickle of cream dribbling down her chin.


"I'm glad you like it," Iroha said, smiling happily.


"I do! It's a great birthday present, thanks so much!"


"Ah, wait, I got you something else! Hang on!" Iroha said. She jumped to attention, suddenly sober, and grabbed her phone and unlocked the screen. Butterflies settled in the pit of Sayaka's stomach as she wondered what else her best (and only) friend got for her.


"Here we go... there!" Iroha turned her phone around, and on the screen, Sayaka saw a picture of a woman's head and chest taken from the nose down, followed by a text box displaying what was presumably the woman's height and cup size, along with some other words that Sayaka wasn't familiar with.


"Er... What's this? Am I going to get my picture taken?" Sayaka said. She took another bite of her cake.


"No, silly! I made you a reservation with a lesbian prostitute!" Iroha sounded strangely proud.


Sayaka nearly choked on her mouthful of cake. "W-what?!" she stuttered. "That's even a thing?"


Iroha shrugged. "Sure. It's the twenty-first century, after all. Oh, but technically it's called an escort service. Anyway, I scrolled through all the profiles, and she seemed like just your type!"


"What does that mean? And besides, how did you know that I'm into girls?" Sayaka said, cocking a questioning eyebrow. She had only known Iroha for a couple years, since they were hired at the same time, but she never told her about her experiences in high school.


"Well, it's pretty obvious. You seem to have a knack for getting yourself in steamy situations with our fellow normal-sized female coworkers. Hell, it was just yesterday that you just happened to find yourself on the seat of Ryoko's chair when she sat down. You should've seen the look on her face when she fished you out of her skirt! And don't get me started on that time Honoka nearly drank you along with her coffee. HR had to add an entire section to the employee handbook to handle stuff like that."


"Hey, I was trying to make some tea, and I fell off the shelf!" Sayaka felt her face heat up, but she couldn't dispute Iroha's accusations. Truth be told, there was something about working in a mixed-size office that Sayaka found thrilling. Sure, many companies were starting to hire tinies like herself to work alongside their normal-sized employees in order to look like modern and progressive corporations. Still, nothing started her morning off better than standing on the elevator among a sea of brightly polished high heels and glancing up the skirts of her towering coworkers.


"Anyway. What did you mean when you said that she seems like my type?" Sayaka said. She sipped her beer, unaware that she even had a type.


"Well, you've always seemed to have a thing for the more, shall we say, traditional Japanese girls that we work with. I don't think you'd be too comfortable with a real rough-and-tumble girl with a leather jacket and a mohawk. Plus, she's a top, because you don't seem like the kind of person who takes charge in the bedroom."


"I'm... not sure how to respond to that," Sayaka said, but again, it seemed like her friend really knew her quite well. She finished off her cake, letting the sweetness settle in her stomach.


Iroha checked her phone. "Oh, your appointment is, like, right now! We gotta go!" she said, grabbing the check with one hand and Sayaka's arm with the other.


"Wait, I'm not ready yet! I gotta check my makeup!" Sayaka said, as they flew through the restaurant, only stopping briefly to settle the bill.


"You look fine, probably! You'll be spending most of the night naked anyway!" Iroha dragged them both into the neon-drenched street, then ran up an escalator to an elevated platform. "She said she'll meet up with you here. She's wearing, let's see..." Iroha fumbled with her phone. "A blue floral-patterned blouse and purple skirt. Don't worry, I already texted her what you're wearing, so she'll recognize you."


"What did you tell her, that her next customer is an anonymous-looking office worker?" Sayaka said, picking lint off her black blazer and skirt.


"Pretty much, yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna go hit up a bar! Let me know how it went!" Iroha ran off before Sayaka could protest. The elevated platform she found herself on reached to about a normal person's waist, giving Sayaka a bit of vertigo. A small fence ringed the area, and she could feel a gust of air every time a normal person walked past. A stubbed-out cigarette the size of a bicycle sat discarded in the corner. Such platforms were built to make it easier for tinies and normal people to meet up, under a government initiative to encourage mixed-size gatherings. A normal woman wearing very tight shorts stopped in front of the platform, leaning a bare arm against the fence as she played with her phone. Sayaka's eyes were drawn to the woman's crotch, and she shuddered at the thought of how she probably could fit right inside with room to spare. The woman then left with the same lack of grace with which she entered, leaving behind a section of crumpled fence. Sayaka looked around at her fellow tinies, but she didn't see anyone that matched the description Iroha gave her. Nervous, she could hear her heartbeat pounding in her ears. Maybe she won't show up, Sayaka thought. Yeah, I'll just go home and spend my birthday playing video games, like usual.


Sighing, she leaned up against the flattened fence. A cool night breeze tickled her skin, bringing with it the scents of cigarettes, street food, and sweat. The sounds of laughter and loud conversation burbled up from the street. As usual, Akihabara's nightlife was in full swing. She looked around, noticing the couples strolling down the street together, hand in hand. Some were normal sized couples, others were two tinies that found love. She even saw a few tinies that were perched on the shoulders of their companions. Sayaka recalled a time at work when she was assigned to train a newly-hired normal-sized girl. She sat on the woman's shoulder and guided the newbie's mouse cursor using a laser pointer, until something she said made the girl laugh hard enough that Sayaka went tumbling down into the girl's cleavage. Although mixed-sized dating was finally socially acceptable after many years of being forbidden, it was still rare to see it out in the open like this.


Just as she was about to turn around and take the tiny train back to her economy apartment, Sayaka saw a lovely floral blouse out of the corner of her eye. It matched nicely with the woman's long purple skirt, secured around her waist by a tasteful belt. Sayaka didn't know much about fashion, but she nodded approvingly at the woman's outfit. Hey wait isn't that- Sayaka thought, as the woman walked closer, until her large chest took up the entirety of her field of view.


Sayaka's eyes nearly bulged out of her skull. Holy fucking shit, she's normal sized! That bitch Iroha never said anything about this! This has gotta be totally illegal! I gotta get out of here before I drown or something! I'll just say I have a stomachache-


But right as she was about to slink away like a thief sneaking into the night, Sayaka saw a look of recognition pass across the woman's billboard-sized face.


"Hello there," the woman said, raising her hand in greeting. "Are you Sayaka, perchance?" Her voice was pleasant and clear.


Feeling like a kid whose hand was caught in the cookie jar, Sayaka sheepishly looked up at the woman's pretty face. "Uh, yes! But listen, my friend made this appointment for me as a present, and-"


"That sounds like a wonderful friend! There's a hotel right down the street here, so we can leave as soon as you're ready. By the way, my name's Touko. It's nice to meet you, Sayaka." Touko bowed, her long, wavy hair bouncing around her shoulders, then she placed her hand palm down onto the platform. 


Maybe I'll just tell her I have a stomach ache when we get there, Sayaka thought, walking over to the woman's hand. Sayaka bent down and took off her high heels before stepping onto Touko's middle finger. "I'll be in your care," Sayaka said, bowing respectfully before sitting down on the expansive palm. Touko's skin was smooth and soft, and smelled faintly of lavender. Fingers curled protectively around Sayaka as Touko gently lifted her hand into the air. Sayaka felt a familiar tinge of vertigo flip her stomach at the sudden change in altitude, but after that, she felt surprisingly cage safe. Touko kept her hand thankfully still as she walked down the street, and Sayaka sat back and relaxed a bit as she watched the people and buildings rush by. I wonder if she's done this kind of thing with tinies before? Sayaka thought. Curious, she looked up at Touko's face from below. Just like in her profile photo, she had an attractive, heart-shaped face with full lips and a long, elegant nose. But what the photo didn't show, and what really grabbed Sayaka's attention, were Touko's warm, kind brown eyes. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, just like Sayaka. Damn, she really is my type. Maybe I'll just see how the night goes for now, Sayaka thought. Her gaze drifted down towards Touko's impressive chest, which was right at eye level from the position of Touko's hand. They briefly made eye contact when Touko looked down and smiled warmly. Sayaka felt her cheeks heat up. She awkwardly smiled back, then turned around to face forward. A little nervous, she absentmindedly rubbed her stocking feet against Touko's skin, feeling her toes bounce over the ridges in her palm.


A gust of air-conditioned wind greeted them as Touko walked through a pair of automatic doors and into the lobby of a dimly-lit building. Sayaka swallowed hard, realizing that she was in a real love hotel. Prices for both normal people and tinies were listed on an overhead display, the rooms for tinies being cheaper by an order of magnitude. Sayaka didn't see anyone behind the counter, but Touko walked over to a vending machine-sized device on the wall with practiced steps. Up close, Sayaka saw that it was a display similar to the ones you would use to order food at a fast food place, except, instead of showing pictures of noodle bowls, there were rooms that ranged from basic to embarrassingly gaudy. 


"Whoa, that room has a jacuzzi!" Sayaka said.


"Oh, are you interested in that one? I hope you brought your bathing suit! Just remember, that'll cost extra," Sayaka said, with a playful wink. To


"Uh, then, a normal room's fine!" Bathing suit? Hell, I'd need a scuba suit! But wow, is that really a thing you can do with these girls?


Touko tapped on the display, then held her phone up to a card reader. The machine beeped, then a plastic card emerged from a slot. Touko grabbed it with her free hand, then walked over to a hallway that led towards the rear of the building. Doors lined both sides of the hallway, each one marked with a room number. Sayaka blushed, realizing that any number of couples were behind those doors, doing what people come to a love hotel to do, and soon she would join them in carnal pleasure.


"Ah, here we are," Touko said. She swiped the key card into the reader mounted on the door, and Sayaka heard a click as it unlocked. Touko opened the door with her free hand and stepped into the entranceway. The door closed behind them, and Touko gently bent down and took off her ankle-high boots, setting them into a shoe cubby on the floor. Those things are as big as my bed, and probably more comfortable, Sayaka thought, as she walked to the tip of Touko's finger and placed her own pumps next to the low-heeled boots.


After sitting back down in Touko's palm, Sayaka looked around at the hotel room as Touko made her way towards the bed. It wasn't nearly as trashy as Sayaka had imagined. It was impressively clean, with generic furniture that looked as if they came straight out of a stock photograph. Then her eyes noticed the bed. "Is that where we're gonna do it?" Sayaka said, covering her mouth when she realized that she had just spoken her thoughts aloud.


"Patience, little one," Touko said with a giggle. "Let's take a bath first, shall we?" She placed her hand down on the bedside table, allowing Sayaka to dismount. When she stepped off onto the thin wooden veneer, Sayaka turned around to face the wall and began to unbutton her blazer. Wait, why am I worried about giving a prostitute some privacy? she thought. Sayaka knew she was past the point of no return when she heard Touko unbuckle her belt and toss it onto the bed. Sayaka turned around just enough to watch Touko undress out of the corner of her eye, while she herself took off the rest of her business suit. Just as Sayaka peeled off her tights, she watched with fascination as Touko undid her own bra and slowly lifted it from her chest. Freed from their prison, the huge breasts emerged with an audible pop. When Sayaka stepped out of her underwear and dumped her clothes into an unceremonious pile, Touko walked over and loomed over, her boobs swaying like two wrecking balls.


"Ready for our bath?" Touko said, lowering her hand beside Sayaka.


"Uh, sure," Sayaka said, climbing back aboard. She shivered when she felt Touko's warm skin touch her naked body, including her most sensitive area when she sat down. Pressing her thighs together only served the fan the flames smoldering right under her stomach, particularly when she looked to the side and saw Touko's pink nipple nearly within reach when she was lifted up. 


Touko brought them into a small but well-appointed bathroom that was equipped for the use of both tinies and normal-sized people. A tiny toilet with a water line the size of a drinking straw sat in the shadow of its battleship-sized counterpart. Sayaka wondered if she should bring an umbrella with her if she should need to use the toilet at the same time as Touko. On the opposite side of the room, a small set of stairs were molded into the side of the tub, leading up to a shower stall for tinies set into a recess in the wall. "Sayaka, can you help me wash my hair?" Touko said, lowering her hand to the rim of the tub and letting her passenger disembark. 


"Yeah, that sounds good," Sayaka said, wondering if there were enough hours in a day for her to complete such a task. Touko reached overhead and grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the shower caddie and placed it beside Sayaka, then grabbed the detachable showerhead and rinsed herself off. Sayaka was able to shower herself just by standing under the waterfall of water that ran off Touko's breasts. Her body now glistening, Touko uncapped the bottle of shampoo and squeezed a glob onto her finger, then scraped it onto the rim of the tub, right at Sayaka's feet. To Sayaka, it was nearly the size of a basketball for tinies. Touko knelt down in front of the shower, lowering her head so that it was in easy reach for Sayaka, who took two fistfuls of shampoo and began to massage Touko's glossy black hair. Sayaka was close enough that she could see the pale skin of Touko's scalp. Running the thick strands through her fingers, Sayaka didn't see so much as a split end among the raven-black hair. It gave her a twinge of jealousy, as her own hair became completely unmanageable if she grew it any longer than shoulder-length. Thus, she kept it in her current chin-length bob, making it easier to just run a brush through it in the mornings before running off to work.


"That feels great, Sayaka! It's like getting a scalp massage!" Touko said.


"I'm glad!" Sayaka said. She figured Touko was exaggerating a bit to make her feel like an active participant in the activity, but she was happy nonetheless. Still, she was quickly covered in shampoo suds.


Touko giggled. "Alright, that should be good. Now I'll do you!" Touko said. She raised her head, a hilariously small sudsy patch right above her bangs. Sayaka knelt down, lowering her head. It was a bit of a pointless movement, since Touko could cover her whole head with a pinky fingertip, but habits were habits. Touko gently held Sayaka's shoulders with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand to keep on from slipping off into oblivion, then used the index finger of her right hand to rub a glob of shampoo into Sayaka's hair. 


"How does that feel?" Touko said. 


"It's... really good," Sayaka mumbled. Eyes closed, she began to lose herself in the sensation of Touko's finger gently gliding past her ears. Despite their substantial size difference, Touko was incredibly gentle, to the point where Sayaka could swear she could feel every ridge of her fingerprint. And it was certainly a good thing, because Sayaka was worried at first that Touko would accidentally pop her head like a pimple. Sayaka found herself pushing her head into Touko's finger, like a cat rubbing up against its master.


"Alright, that should do it. Let's get rinsed off!" Touko said. She lifted Sayaka up and placed her between her breasts, which were so large that Sayaka could comfortably sit between them as if they were a pair of bean bag chairs. Touko lifted the showerhead over her own head and let the stream wash over both of them. The warm water felt very relaxing, and the tight embrace of Touko's breasts ensured that Sayaka wouldn't get washed away. Touko's fingers helped wash Sayaka's body, moving up the length of her legs and parting her small breasts. A pleasurable feeling raced up Sayaka's spine, and a moan escaped her lips. She squeezed her thighs around the finger and rubbed against the knuckle as if was a tiny lover (not that she's ever had one of those, anyway).


Touko chuckled. "Looks like you're getting wet, and not just from the bath," she said. "Let's get dried off and head to the bedroom. I still have to earn my paycheck, after all." She grabbed a towel and used the tip of it to dry Sayaka off. The soft fibers felt good against Sayaka's bare skin, but she was already missing the touch of Touko's gentle fingers. With a hazy head, Sayaka stepped of Touko's hand and back onto the rim of the tub, where she watched the larger woman towel herself off. It looked as if an entire office building was being cleaned all at once, and it made Sayaka imagine tinies sitting on scaffolding and holding squeegees, giving normal-sized customers a deep clean. She filed the thought away for later entrepreneurial consideration.


Flinging the discarded towel to the floor, Touko held her hand out to her tiny client, who staggered aboard on rubbery legs. Touko strode into the bedroom, and Sayaka was surprised that she wasn't terribly nervous.  Far from feeling as if she was going to vomit at any second, Sayaka felt quite at ease. She attributed the clipping of her wings of the butterflies in her stomach to how kind and gentle Touko had been with her so far. Touko climbed up onto the bed and tucked her legs underneath her, then leaned back against the pillow. She held Sayaka in front of her dewy eyes.


"So, is this your first time?" Touko asked. Sayaka wasn't sure if she meant her first time with a woman, first time with a normal-sized woman, or first time with a prostitute, but regardless, she could answer in the affirmative to all three questions.


"Yeah, it is. But, I have to say, I'm surprised that you would accept tiny clients."


A look of confusion washed over Touko's face. "Oh, our profiles on the website list whether or not we take tinies. Some girls aren't comfortable with it, so we try to be upfront." Touko put a pondering finger to her lips. "Ah, that's right, you said your friend made the reservation for you!" Touko chuckled. "You must've been pretty shocked, huh?"


Sayaka nodded. "But, it was a good surprise!" she said quickly, not wanting to sound rude. "My friend said you were totally my type, and I didn't even know that I have a type, but when I saw you I was like, whoa, she's totally my type, but super sized!" Sayaka said. She realized she was rambling and closed her mouth.


"Aw, that's so sweet!" Touko said. A crimson blush the size of a billboard stained her cheeks. "And I gotta say, when I first saw you, I thought you were so cute that I could just eat you all up," she said, seductively. She licked her lips, leaving the plush pink surfaces with a wet sheen. Entranced, Sayaka didn't realize she was moving until Touko brought her close enough to her mouth that she could feel the hot breath wash over her like the breeze from a hair dryer. Touko pursed her lips, then slowly brought them closer to Sayaka until they were pressed up against Sayaka's entire head. Realizing that this must be what passes for a kiss amongst mixed-sized couples, Sayaka leaned into the warm, wet lips, trying her best to kiss them back. She could feel every ridge caress her cheeks. The tip of Touko's tongue emerged and licked Sayaka's face. Wait, she's not going to actually eat me right? Sayaka thought, suddenly worried. That's gotta cost extra, and besides, that's totally illegal!


Touko's tongue moved downward, across Sayaka's belly and stopping right at her thighs. The muscular organ gently pried apart her legs, stopping just short of her sex before it pulled back, leaving her wanting more. "Is this alright? Do you wanna fuck my tongue?" Touko gently asked.


"Mmm," Sayaka nodded, her mind too gauzy to say anything else. Touko smiled, then adjusted herself on the bed until her shoulders rested against the headboard and her head reclined on the pillow. She placed Sayaka in front of her nose, so that the tiny straddled her upper lip. Warm air blew from Touko's nostrils and tickled Sayaka's back. The lips slowly parted, revealing pink gums and ivory white teeth, and the tongue emerged. Sayaka crawled up to it and wrapped her arms around the organ. She gasped when her sex made contact with the bumpy surface. If I knew this was gonna happen, I would've shaved this morning, Sayaka thought. Touko moved her tongue in sync with Sayaka's gyrations. Sayaka surprised herself with how much it felt like her pussy was on fire, and Touko's wet tongue only fanned the flames. Her clit was about the size of one of Touko's taste buds, and an electric shock ran up her spine every time they rubbed together. She kissed the tip of the tongue, running her own tiny tongue along the warm surface. The flames smoldering below her belly became a raging inferno that travelled up her body and turned her mind into a white-hot haze. She moaned loudly as fireworks went off behind her eyes, and her knees gave way, leaving her limp body propped up against the tongue, which licked her clean before returning to its home.


"Oh, I can actually taste you!" Touko said, licking her lips. Spent, Sayaka leaned up against Touko's nose before she was gently scooped up into Touko's hand.


"That felt... amazing," Sayaka said. Even her scalp tingled with residual pleasure.


"I'm glad. Would you like to help me feel good, too? Only if you're comfortable with it, of course," Touko said with a bashful smile. Sayaka nodded, then she was lowered past Touko's breasts and belly, until she found herself on the bed, right between Touko's legs. A slit nearly as tall as she was stared her in the face, the ruddy lips shiny with fluid. Sayaka ran a probing hand along the surface, which elicited a gasp from high above. Her fingers then found Touko's tennis-ball-sized clit peeking out from under its fleshy hood, and squeezing it caused a shudder to reverberate throughout Touko's body. Looking up, Sayaka saw that Touko had begun to pinch her own nipple with her fingers, while she massaged her breast. Sayaka figured that Touko was putting on a bit of a show for her client, but still, it seemed like Sayaka's fumbling touches were having quite the effect. She pressed herself to against the damp lips, feeling the warm fluids coat her body. Touko's thighs nearly came together like a collapsing canyon, but stopped just as they brushed against Sayaka's ribs. When Sayaka took Touko's clit into her mouth and gently nibbled her teeth against it, Touko let out a shout so loud that Sayaka hoped the walls had sound insulation. After getting on her knees, Sayaka parted the fleshy curtain just enough that she could see the entrance to Touko's love hole. She inserted her arms in up to the elbow and began to rub the walls as if she was scrubbing a pot. The velvety flesh was soaking wet and ribbed to the touch, and seemed to wrap around her hands the more she moved. She tried to squeeze two fistfuls of flesh, and as soon as her fingers closed, she heard Touko scream in pleasure and she was suddenly flung to the bed. Warm, tacky juices covered her body, and had a tangy flavor that she discovered when she licked her lips.


"Wow! Are you sure this was your first time? You're pretty good at this!" Touko said. She sat up on her elbows, her face flushed.


"It's my first time, really! I thought about crawling in, but I didn't want to get lost." Strings of pussy juice coated Sayaka's hair.


Touko giggled, then bit her lip. "If you did, I might be tempted to keep you in there and take you home with me."


Sayaka shuddered. Is that an actual thing that happens? she thought. Still, considering their relative sizes, it was a possibility.


"Oh, are you cold?" Touko said, sounding concerned. "Well, you are soaking wet, and..." She glanced over at the clock, then said: "It looks like our time is almost up. Here, let's go and get washed up." She lowered her hand between her legs, and Sayaka climbed aboard. After using the normal-person's sink like a bath to save time while Touko cleaned herself up, they both got dressed and returned to the lobby. Touko tossed the plastic key card into a basket on the front desk. The boisterous sounds of the nightlife greeted them as they exited the love hotel.


"Wanna ride on my shoulder again?" Touko asked, lifting Sayaka up.


"Sure, the view up here is great," Sayaka said. She made herself comfortable, resting her hand against the tendon on the side of Touko's neck. She could feel Touko's heartbeat pulsing through the flesh, as well as the warmth of her skin. Realizing that she had just walked out of a love hotel with a normal-sized companion, Sayaka wondered if she was getting curious looks from bystanders, but she was a bit too embarrassed to raise her head. Instead, she watched Touko's breasts sway in time with her stride. They arrived back at the platform for tinies sooner than Sayaka would've wished, as she was quite enjoying the ride.


"We're here!" Touko said, lowering Sayaka onto the platform. "Did you have fun!"


"Yes, absolutely!" Sayaka said, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically.


"Good, I'm glad. Please feel free to request me again! Well, have a good night!" Touko waved goodbye as she walked away into the night. Sayaka waved after her as she disappeared into the crowd. Now all alone, she got onto the escalator that ran down under the street, and bought a ticket for the tiny subway that ran underneath the sidewalk. The train soon arrived, and Sayaka sat her weary body on the closest seat. She took her phone out of her pocket and sent Iroha a text thanking her for the gift.


"Did you get lost inside her?" Iroha immediately texted back. "I can give you directions, I'm pretty familiar with the area myself."


Way too much information, Sayaka thought, putting her phone away. The train arrived at her stop, and she walked the short distance to her apartment in one of the tiny neighborhoods. Exhausted, she kicked off her heels and peeled off her clothes in the entranceway, then collapsed onto her bed. She made a mental note to ask Iroha for the website address of that escort service. As she rolled around on her cheap mattress, she imagined herself as a tiny escort for normal-sized women. She smiled, wondering if that service was hiring, or if she should embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and start her own business, one that catered to normal-sized women. Either way, the idea was just a dream for now, but it made her smile as she drifted off to sleep.