- Text Size +

For the past couple days, I-No felt very… different. She wasn’t having fun toying with people the way she would before. Not even playing with her toy could fix it. She couldn’t understand it. What was she missing? She decided she needed to take a day off, a day to herself where she could think. Of course, she would need some assistance…


You were simply going through the same routine in your prison of legwear. Sandwiched between the foot and the floor. Weight on, weight off. It was all so ordinary now. Nothing you hadn't felt at least a thousand other times. What you weren’t expecting was for it to end so soon. So of course, there had to be a catch. Almost as soon as you realized this, her massive hand descended into the boot, wrapping its lithe fingers around you and encasing you in a adhok finger coffin.


“Sorry, little toy. I know you were expecting a full jam session today, but I’ve gotta take a day to think. So you’re gonna help me focus.” Huh? What’d she mean? And how were you gonna help her to focus? Your question was immediately answered when the walls of your tomb pressed in on you, squeezing you.


The pressure continued to mount, but finally alleviated, only to immediately begin again. In your horror you realized; she was using you like a stress ball. This is what you’ve been reduced to. You weren’t even a person anymore. You were just a tool. A toy designed to eliminate unnecessary stress. Unknown to your owner, you began to cry.


I-No was concerned about something else entirely. “Hmmm… Why? Why doesn’t my manipulation feel as satisfying anymore? I just don’t get it. Is it perhaps my victims? Or is it… is it me?” She squeezed her hand a little tighter, feeling your ribs creak. “


“Maybe… I should try settling down. Or maybe I should stop choosing men? Or…” I-no’s grip became a vice. Your ribs popped and blood leaked out of your mouth. “That’s it! I’ll get a girlfriend!” She squealed. You quickly felt your whole body begin to break. And, in just a second, a single, measly second, your body popped. Everything went black. And you died.


Then, almost as if you were asleep, you woke up with a pounding headache. “What’s the matter, my little toy? Can’t handle a little pressure?” I-No teased from high above. “Anyways, did you hear? I’m off to go find myself a girlfriend. And guess who’s coming with me~?” She said. You froze, slowly looking down to the boot you had become so familiar. You could almost feel the heat from here. “Hm? You wanna go in that stuffy boot? You must really love my feet, don’tcha~?” She teased. “But no. I’m too excited to have you go there right now. No, I think I’ve got a much better place for you~” She waves her coattails away and opens up her back pocket, quickly placing you inside.


You were surrounded in darkness, against a thick, curved leather wall. There was no way for you to try and get comfortable, as the walls would move and jiggle with I-No’s every movement. You tried to move around a little bit, eventually managing to climb a little bit. I-No responded by quickly sliding her hand in her back pocket, forcing you back down to the bottom.


Meanwhile, I-No was having no luck seducing anyone. She was essentially just tapping the shoulders of any woman who came her way. She realized her sultry charms could easily seduce men, but it was proving rather difficult with those who shared her gender. She was so lost in thought, and disappointment, that she hadn’t even noticed you managed to slip out of her back pocket and run away.


You found yourself on the crowded streets of Original Times Square. You were narrowly avoiding getting stepped on by passerby and businessmen. Like massive, raining mountains, falling from the sky. Heels, boots, flats, sneakers, flip flops. Every type of shoe there was seemed to have it out for you. Until, you were “saved”.


“Oh, my!” A high, dainty voice said. You looked up. Massive white, pointed boots lay ahead of you. Looking up the insurmountable length of them, you saw a flowing white dress with black spikes, a large bouquet of roses, and a pink pistol at her hip.  Eventually looking up enough to see two massive cyan eyes staring down at you in wonder, pure white hair, and a large cuff-shaped collar. She had on what appeared to be massive rabbit ears, with a clover pin on one of them.


“Wow… you’re so adorable! Are you my beloved? Oh, no, you’re far too small to be my beloved, unless you’re one of those ‘little person with a big heart types’? Oh, or maybe you can somehow take me to him? Oh, or maybe my beloved is a her? Oooh, whoever they are, I can’t wait to meet them! Won’t you help me find them?” She rambled on and on about nothing you could understand. You didn’t have time to process as she picked you up.


As you were getting abducted by this rabbit-eared rambler, I-No sat down at a nearby bench. “No luck so far, huh, little toy?” she said, moving her ass back and forth on the bench, expecting to feel you getting ground underneath it. What she felt was a whole lot of nothing. “What the? Did… did they get out?! That ungrateful little shit! Fine, I’ll play harder then.” She held her hand out, summoning a glowing circle and twisting her hand. “You just got to the coda, little toy. Which means it’s time for you to come back.” 


You were suddenly being dragged forward, your current captor getting dragged along with you. After a couple of minutes of stumbling past pedestrians, the girl’s surprisingly firm grip keeping you with her, you ended up at your destination, face-to-face with your original captor. “Where have you been? Do you know how much trouble you’re in now? And look, you’ve even gotten someone else invoooooo…-” she trailed off, looking at the rabbit girl with a lustful yet compassionate gaze.


The rabbit girl, meanwhile, was looking down in embarrassment. “Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize that they were… yoursssss…-” she met I-No’s gaze with the same loving look she was giving her. Looking up at the two women, staring, enamored at each other, you realized; they had fallen in love.


For the first time in her life, I-No felt like she was lost for words. It was like a bolt from the blue. A divine twist of fate. The same could be said for the rabbit girl. I-No adjusted her hat, somewhat regaining her composure. “Uh, um… Hi. My name is, um… I-No. What’s yours…?” She asked. The rabbit girl gulped a little. “Erm… my name is, um… Elphelt. Would you happen to be… my beloved?” “I don’t know for sure… but I know I’d like to find out!” I-No’s face rose into a grin as she began to labor her breathing. “Would you… like to, uhh… be my girlfriend?” She asked. Elphelt blushed, and nodded. “Y-Yes, I think I’d like that a lot!”


The two went in for a long, long hug. As they ended it, the knot keeping I-No’s breasts contained in her shirt began to come undone. “A-ah! Mrs. I-No!” Elphelt squealed, pointing at her shirt. “Huh? Oh! That shouldn’t be a problem… just hand me that tiny.” Uh oh, she remembered you were there. Elphelt handed you over without a fuss.


I-No wasted no time, grabbing the loose fabrics holding her shirt together and tying them around both of your arms. “There we go… now my pet can see everything.” I-No teased, raising up a finger and nuzzling it against you. “Aww, you like being near my boobs, don’t you, pet~? I’ll bet you're happy you can be my pet, aren’t you~” She said. Elphelt leaned in to look at you. “Ohh, so this tiny person is your pet?” Elphelt asked. I-No nodded, “They sure are. Usually I keep him in my boot, but today I put him in my back pocket. But they got naughty and snuck out without telling Mommy~, didn’t they~?” “What? Why would they want to sneak away? They’re lucky to be such a pretty girl’s pet!” Elphelt pouted. I-No giggled, “Well, now, they’re the pet of two pretty girls.” I-No and Elphelt were both laughing now.


“Well… wanna go back to my place?” I-No asked. “Oh! Yes, absolutely!” Elphelt squeaked. The two held hands, and began walking away from the city, into a portal. “Well… here we are! It’s not much, but it’s home!” I-No proclaimed. Thinking about it… this was the first time you really got a good look at her home. There wasn’t a whole lot to it. A bed, a large couch with a tv across, and a small kitchen with a small table and booth (to sit at said table).


“I…” Elphelt began. “Do… do you not like it? I’m sorry!” I-No said. She had never acted like this before. She’d never been… kind like this to someone else. She never really cared for the opinion of anyone else. She was absolutely smitten with this Elphelt girl. “I love it!” Elphelt squeed. “R-really? Really?!” I-No was absolutely delighted. She quickly grabbed Elphelt’s hands. Elphelt blushed, I-No grinned.


“Ummm… Ms. I-No…” Elphelt murmured. “Hm? What is it, Elphelt, my love?” “Ummm… uh… would you like to… reach first base?!” Elphelt asked excitedly. “S-Second base?!” I-No’s face flushed red. “W-Woah! First base! Are you sure? Is it OK?!” I-No stammered. “Mmhm! A-At least, if you’re OK with it…?”  Elphelt asked. “I-I’m OK with it! I just… I didn’t expect it to happen so fast!” I-No swooned. I-No’s hands suddenly blocked your vision. “Just let me put the toy away~” She said, forcing you off the shirt, and quickly placing you in a drawer with bras in it (most of which didn’t appear to be used so often).


“Sorry, little one~, but this isn’t for you~. Don’t worry, I’ll see you again in a while~” She said, sliding the drawer shut. “Now… where were we?” I-No said in her typical, sultry tone. “W-We were going to first base?” Elphelt said. “Right~... Now, pucker up, buttercup~!” I-No said, leaning into Elphelt’s face, molding their lips together in a mutual show of passion. A show only the two of them were privy to…

…………………………


After some time, you noticed that the noises of the two women had stopped. You noticed a slight crack in the drawer. Using one of the bras as a “hill”, you ran up to look out, only to see the two of them, sleeping soundly in bed. You quickly glanced around. You’d never have a better opportunity than this to escape!


You knew that you’d be able to survive the jump down. You landed on the soft, short-carpet floor. With the sound of I-No’s snores thundering in the distance, you ran across the vast desert. You noted the door far, far off in the distance. It seemed that no matter how far or how long you ran, it never got any closer, nor did it get any less blurry.


All of a sudden, a horrific quake rampaged through the floor as something thundered and crashed down. You looked back. I-No had fallen off the bed. Shit! You needed to hide, and fast! Just as you started running, I-No rose up with a moan. “Are you alright darling?” Elphelt asked. “Yeah… I’m fine. No need to worry sweet- huh?” She looked right at you. “Wha-? You were running away AGAIN?!” I-No roared, immediately grabbing you.


“What is wrong with you?! Didn’t I tell you before? There’s no escape! Now, we’re gonna have to punish you~!” I-No motioned for Elphelt to go get something. You had a fleeting suspicion of what that “thing” was. Elphelt showed a long white boot that happened to be hers. “You’re going to have to get used to Elphelt, sweetie~. So, in you go~!” I-No said, dropping you down the long white tunnel.


As you slammed against the bottom, you noticed that the smell was nowhere near as bad as I-No’s. The air was still just as stale, however. You also noticed that the imprint was nowhere near as defined. You looked up to see I-No’s disapproving face, while Elphelt just stared down curiously. “We’re very disappointed in you, little one. So you’re going to stay in Elphy’s boot for a while. Let’s say… a week.” I-No said matter-of-factly, holding up a finger. “Does that sound OK to you, honey?” I-No asked Elphelt. “Oh! That sounds fine! It’ll give me and the pet some personal time. But…” “But what?” “They don’t exactly feel like a pet, do they?”


Did this mean? Did Elphelt still see you as human? “What do you mean? They’re exactly like a pet.” I-No said. “Oh, I know that. They certainly are a pet.” Damn it. “What I mean is… they don’t really look like one, do they?” “Hmmmm…” I-No reached down the boot and pulled you out. “Now that you mention it… it looks like they’re missing something. But what…?” I-No pondered. Elphelt suddenly lit up. “Oh! I know! A collar! They need a collar! Isn’t that right, little one~?” She said. “Hey! You’re right! Oh, but I don’t have any that’ll fit their teeny little neck.” “That’s OK! You can revive him, right?” “...Yeah, why?” “Well, then, it’s simple!” Elphelt pulled out a small pink pistol and began fiddling with something on it’s side. “Just set them down on that table and stand back!”


You were placed on the table as Elphelt aimed the gun squarely on you. “Now, this may hurt a bit…” She closed one of her eyes, aimed, and fired. In an instant, you were completely vaporized. Of course, the feeling of death didn’t last too long. You quickly awoke on the same table, with something on your neck. You held it out and looked. A slim but firm gold collar was on your neck, adorned with a clover design and a small heart dangling off like a tag. I-No quickly snatched you up to examine you. “Oh. My. God. It’s perfect!” She squealed. “Hold on, it gets better. Watch this…” a faint glow came from Elphelt’s hand, and a golden chain appeared on the collar, stopping at a small gold ring on Elphelt’s finger.


“Ha ha ha! That’s amazing! And adorable! Now they really are a pet!” I-No said. “Mmhm! It works with most any part of the body… including the feet~. Oh, and watch this!” The gold ring soon changed to a sort of handle. “Ahahaha! It’s a leash! Hold on, gimme that for a sec!” I-No requested, taking the golden handle and laying you on the ground. “Ahahahaha! Look! It’s a leash! Ooh~, we can take you for a walk now, you precious little thing~!” I-No teased, picking you up and making the leash vanish. “But that’s enough fun for right now. Back in Elphy’s boot you go~.” She said, dropping you back down into the long white prison.


“Your punishment starts tomorrow. Enjoy what little time you have left.” I-No said, yawning. “I’m tired though. Good night, little pet. Love you~.” She cooed, her face disappearing, with Elphelt’s taking its place. “See you tomorrow, little one! I hope you’re looking forward to it~!” She said. All the light vanished, and your prison was placed down on the ground.


You sat there on the heel section of the boot, curled into a ball. You thought to yourself about the events of today. You almost got away. Twice! And yet, for whatever reason, you were stopped both times. In fact, it only made things worse. Now your original captor had a girlfriend. She was better off than ever! Why couldn’t you have luck like that?! It was infuriating just to think about!


Then you realized something. Maybe… maybe it was fate. Maybe it was destiny that you were to stay here with this woman. Maybe your only purpose in this life… was to be exactly what she called you. A pet. A tool for her amusement. You began to tear up, before you managed to cry yourself to sleep.