- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm probably the first guy to ever make a giantess story about I-No from Guilty Gear. I'm a trailblazer! I'M THE FIRST, BABY! NUMBER ONE, RIGHT HERE!

Of course there will eventually be more characters included, but still, NUMERO UNO FELLAS

Author's Chapter Notes:

The title of every chapter is going to be a reference to a Guilty Gear song. Rest assured I will put all of them here so you can listen. Get your rocks off while getting your rock on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdf_Z8ocxnA

----------------------------------------

You didn’t know how long it had been since that monumental witch with the guitar found you. Or how long you’d been living in her boot. But honestly, it didn’t matter. You’d been there long enough to know that you wanted out. You’d had enough of death and revival.


Every day, you’d find yourself dead in some new, torturous way; you’d been crushed, flattened, squished, melted, dehydrated, starved, even sucked dry on one rare occasion. And every time, you’d awaken back in the same hell you’d been in mere moments ago. Right back to square one.


Today was no different. You’d found yourself at the bottom of a titanic red boot, just as you had that same morning, sandwiched between this witch’s equally massive foot. Every other step she took felt like a house getting dropped on top of you. Sometimes she would wriggle her toes around, checking to see if you were still there, or still alive. Of course, getting thrashed around by something three or four times your size isn’t exactly a fun experience. Especially not when it managed to cover you in even more sweat.


At long last, she had arrived home. She quickly hung up her guitar and took off her small red jacket, leaving nothing on but her black shirt (which she had tied to expose more of her chest). With that done, there was one last item to remove. A malicious grin spread across her face as she removed her thigh high red boots.


Everything became lighter. The massive weight of her foot finally came off as it retracted out of the boot you were occupied in. But you knew that this was far from the end of your misery. As if to compound the misery you knew was coming, your surroundings were shaken, and you lost your balance, eventually sliding towards the heel of her boot, coming face to face with your captor.


She had her black hair in a bob cut, scarlet red lips, and a small mole on her left cheek. Of course her most notable features were probably her multicolored eyes, which changed depending on the angle you looked at them. She also had a massive witch hat that appeared to look similar to a skull. But that’s not what you were focused on right now. It was the massive grin she had across her face.


“Well, look at that! You actually survived for once! And not even a scratch on you. Why can’t you be that durable all the time~” She teased. In the short time you had known her, you noted that this was, without doubt, the most sexual woman you had ever met. “Anyways, I think that such endurance deserves a reward. Now, come here!”


A massive gloved hand reached down the lengthy tunnel towards the bottom. You darted backward, sliding towards the toe section. “Tch. Pesky little thing. You of all things should know there’s no way outta that boot. Now, quit running.” She tilted her open hand. It almost looked like a small sofa. The ground you were on began to tilt down, and you slid down the imprint of where her bare foot had been mere moments before, eventually landing in her hand, which quickly closed around you and ascended out of the crimson boot.


“There, much better.” She opened her hand, making you eye level with her. Well, ‘eye level’ might be a bit of an overstatement. It was more like a grain of sand against a boulder. “Unless you like being in my boots, of course. I wouldn’t blame you. After all,” she grinned even wider than before, “I’m goddamn perfect~. From my gorgeous face, down my curvaceous body, to the tips of my toes~. Although, I’m pretty sure you’re well aware of just how amazing my toes are, aren’t you, my little pet~.” She raised one of her lithe fingers and stroked you up and down. She was petting you as gently as she possibly could (at least, you hoped). Unfortunately, this minor display of affection had you fall face down on the glove, as you were grinded up and down her palm.


“Now, since you are so familiar with my feet, and you’ve already experienced my lips~,” she licked her lips as you shivered. Your mind flashed back to when she had put you in her mouth and sucked on you like a candy. You were left as a literal husk. Not an experience you’d like to repeat. “But I don’t think you’re familiar with my body. So, that’s your reward.” She jumped onto her bed, the impact of her butt against the mattress making a massive creaking that filled your ears.


She lay down, and after getting herself comfortable, she tilted her hand down again, and you slid down, landing near her waist, a couple yards from her belly button. You slowly got to your feet. Off in the distance, somewhat blurred, you could see Her face, somewhat obscured by her mountainous breasts. You simply stood there and stared, panting in an attempt to take in as much fresh air as you possibly could. You could see her expression turn from neutral to displeasure. “What the hell are you waiting for?” She slammed her massive finger mere feet next to you, making you jump. “You either start walking, or you become a stain on that finger.” She raised said finger and dangled it above your head. “Understand? If you do, then get going already, you little bottom bitch.”


You obviously didn’t want to die again. So you did better than walk; you sprinted towards her face. You came to the edge of her belly button, a deep crater in the middle of her stomach. You began walking around the edge, only to be blocked by Her massive skyscraper of a finger. “Nuh uh uh~” You heard her coo, using that finger to point into the crevasse. “Down~.”


You gulped, sliding down the smooth walls lining the gulch and landing on the wrinkled floor. You stared across to the other side, and you began jogging to the other side. You heard Her moan a little in the distance. “Aahn~, I can feel your little micro feet tapping against my belly button~.” You couldn’t see it but she was biting her lip. “Mmh, fuck, keep going, my little toy~.” Every breath she took made the floor rise and fall. 


You made it to the end, and you tried grabbing onto the skin, but it was too smooth. Your hand just slipped right off, and you fell right back down. You kept trying, to your captor’s amusement. Her massive nail scooped you up. “Up you go~” She cooed. Now that you were finally out, you could see her face, slightly blushed and panting slightly. “There’s my toy~! I thought I’d lost you in there for a sec. Now, get back to it~!” she nudged you along with her titanic finger.


You kept running until you saw her breasts coming closer. Deep down, you were dreading this. You hadn’t even noticed that you stopped dead in your tracks, something that didn’t go unnoticed to the monolithic face observing you. At first she frowned but it quickly became that familiar smile. “What’s the matter, toy? You get stage fright?” You heard something slam down behind you. You didn’t even need to turn around to know what it was. That is, until you heard the scraping sound of skin against skin. “I’ll give you some help~!”


You were swept into the valley that was her cleavage, faceplanting onto her smooth skin. “Ooh, it didn't take you long to really bury~ yourself in there, did it~?” You gazed up at her massive face smiling down at you. “Don’t be shy~! Really get in there~!” She placed her finger on top of you, and slid you up the slope of her boob. Just as you had reached the summit of her breast, she slid you back down and up the other side. “Up and down, and up and down~” she whispered


This went on for a couple of minutes when suddenly a ringing went through the room. She stopped sliding you as she scoffed at her door. “Tch, guess we’ve reached the climax.” she pinched you between her finger and thumb and stood up, picking up her boot with her free hand. “Sorry, little toy. That was fun while it lasted, but I don’t do encores. Now it’s time for you to go home~” her lithe fingers released you, and you plummeted down, down the long red tunnel, crashing onto the imprint of her heel. From the opening at the top you could see her foot beginning to come through. “And here comes your bandmate~!”


You fled to the back, but it was in vain. The whole space was flooded with her monumental foot, smothering you completely beneath it. She brought her toes together, smushing you into place under them, giving one last affirming squeeze before planting the boot down and walking towards the door. After a bit of walking, the weight significantly lessened; she had sat down to eat her Johnny Missile’s. Of course, that didn’t mean she had necessarily forgotten about you. A small squeeze in your coffin of toes confirmed that. After a while, she finally set her feet back down and yawned.


It was muffled, but you could hear her say something. “I think I’m going to bed now. All that playing got me drowsy, and that food didn’t help.” She kicked off her boot, and you fell on your side. “Good night, my little tiny toy~. See you tomorrow~.” You saw what little light that was coming through the top suddenly vanished, leaving you with a dark blue light. Then, her bed creaked, and in just a few moments, you could hear her light breathing far off in the distance. She was sound asleep.


You noticed that, with the way she kicked it, the boot you were in was on its side. Even better, she was totally out cold. This was your chance! You climbed up the slope that was the tip of the boot, and eventually made it to the junction between the tunnel and the now sideways floor. You gazed down at the opening miles ahead. This was going to take hours. But you just had to steel yourself. You just had to do it!


You took off at a run. The leathery surface felt strange to run on, but you had gotten used to it. Every now and then you had to take a break to catch your breath. As you sat there, you thought; was this really a good idea? Maybe you should’ve just stayed in there…


You glanced back to the boot’s bottom. No. You needed to do this. You didn’t wanna stay here! You weren’t a pet, or a toy, you were a person! You needed to get away from Her. With your resolve strengthened, you stood up and began running towards the end of the tunnel once again.


After what took all night, you had finally made it! You were at the end of the tunnel! Standing on the boot’s opening, you could see the soft light of the morning. It was almost like you were being welcomed into a bright, new world. You took one deep breath, closed your eyes, took a step…


And you felt the leather texture of the boot again. You opened your eyes, and you noticed you were back at the bottom of Her boot. How? How could that be?! You were at the edge just a second ago! You spent all night just trying to get there! What the hell happened?! Was it a dream?


“Nice try~” Oh no. It didn’t take you long to figure out what had happened. The boot lurched back upwards, and Her face stared down at you with a sultry grin. “I’m sure you thought you had it made. But you should know by now… no one can escape me.” Tears started to well up in your eyes. “Aw, you poor thing~. You still think you’re a person. Well, let me remind you what you are now.” She reached her hand down, capturing you in her lithe digits, lifting you up slightly, showing you the bottom of the boot. Suddenly, a circle in the imprint started glowing, and three words were inscribed in the circle.


PROPERTY OF I-NO


“Do you get it now? You’re not a person anymore. You’re just a toy. You’re my teeny, tiny toy~. And you’re going to stay that way forever and ever and ever~. Like a song that just doesn’t end.” She raised you all the way out of the boot directly up to her face. “Now, I’m going out for a few hours. I might even be gone all day. And do you know who’s coming with me~?” You barely managed to point at yourself. “That’s right~. Now, let’s get you all settled~.” She set you back down on the bottom of the boot.


Once again the space was flooded with her titanic sole. You didn’t even try to run now. You just stood there, completely encompassed by her massive foot. You wriggle around a little, to try and at least get out from under her bare sole, but were quickly stopped when she placed more weight on that foot. “If you want out from under my sole, then give them a kiss~.” You did as she said. “Aahn~, good toy~!” She lifted her foot slightly, letting you slide down, before she quickly placed her foot back on you. Your head was squarely between her big and second toe, with your body under her monolithic foot. 


“Alright, time to head out~. Be good, my little toy~!” And she began walking, sealing your fate with her forever. You weren’t even a person. You were just her toy.

 

And there was no way out.