- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all so much for the positive reception on the last chapter. I can't guarentee how often I'll be able to update this as things get busier in the fall, but I'm gonna try my best. In the meantime, enjoy!

____

 

 

Reida Peterson

Time: 9:17 a.m.

Location: Coffee Table

 

“So I’ve spent the past hour scouting out the coffee table, trying to get an idea of what this environment has to offer,” Reida said to her camera as she journeyed across the gargantuan flatland of furniture. “There are two small bowls set out, one’s full of raisins, the other has M&M’s. Those could provide me with food, but I have no idea how long they’ll be around before Julia comes along and devours them.”

 

The shrunken explorer continued walking, passing an oversized crumb of what seemed to be some kind of biscuit or cookie.

 

“I’m also noticing there’s a ton of crumbs lying around up here, which could be another good source of food, “ Reida continued. “So Julia eats here a lot, which means this area must get a lot of activity from her. I don’t wanna be here if she sweeps the crumbs off the table with a massive hand, or slams a magazine down, or just spots me running across the table and squashes me with her fingertip.”

 

Reida reached the edge of the coffee table. She carefully looked over the edge at the vertical drop down into a thick carpet laying beneath the structure.

 

“But even if I wanted to get down from here, I don’t really have a safe way of doing that,” Reida sighed. “I guess I just have to stay here for now and see what happens.”

 

As if on some sort of cue, the bedroom door creaked open, and Julia stepped out wearing a tight pair of yoga pants and a loose shirt. Her bare feet slammed down onto the wooden floor as she entered the living room, sending tremors all the way to Reida on the coffee table.

 

“Holy shit,” the tiny girl said, getting her first look at the giantess she’d be living with. “She’s fucking massive.”

 

Julia strode across the living room as she made her way to the kitchen, passing by the coffee table. Each swing of her powerful legs carried her thousands of feet, and Reida could only look on in awe from the table as the suburban woman thundered past like a beast from a monster movie. Ripples were sent through Julia’s shapely thighs every time her feet made contact with the ground as she crossed the vast living room in mere seconds. Reida was left looking at her plump butt and the pinkish, dirty soles of her feet as Julia turned the corner into the kitchen, unable to comprehend what she’d just seen.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Miranda Thompson

Time: 9:22 a.m.

Location: Kitchen Floor

 

Miranda had been running across the kitchen floor for over an hour now. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled her nose as she panted and gasped for air, signaling that her time was almost up and her doom would be upon her any minute. Miranda began to feel rhythmic tremors pounding through the ground. It was too late.

 

An enormous bare foot stepped into the kitchen entryway and forced Miranda to her knees as it slammed onto the kitchen tile. The titanic form of Julia Parker emerged from around the corner, unleashing a monstrous yawn to announce her arrival. Taking in a deep whiff of the air, the sleepy giantess trudged across the kitchen to claim what was rightfully hers.

 

Miranda screamed and ran for her life as the mountain-sized mother lumbered towards the coffee maker. Each swing of her powerful legs carried her thousands of feet, her footfalls growing more and more powerful until they rendered Miranda immobile.

 

Laying on her back, Miranda looked to the sky to witness the goddess of a woman almost on top of her. The shrunken house cleaner could barely comprehend the monolithic creature standing several times taller than any structure known to man, let alone the fact that in reality, it was actually a woman she might do work for. It truly was humbling.

 

Julia’s massive foot lifted skyward as she prepared to take another step, casting Miranda in a dark shadow as it descended. Her smooth heel came down with the force of a meteor, sending Miranda flying, but unfortunately not far enough to be free from the impact zone. The tiny woman didn’t even have the energy to scream as the rest of Julia’s sole began to fall. She just closed her eyes and prayed for a quick death beneath this woman’s foot as it came down upon her.

 

The sound of a booming crash thundered into Miranda’s ears until it ruptured her eardrums and she couldn’t hear anything but a sharp ringing noise. Clutching her head in pain, the now-deaf girl opened her eyes to discover that she was still alive somehow.

 

Miraculously, Miranda had been spared beneath the shapely arch of Julia’s foot. The wrinkled skin stretched endlessly above her like a fleshy cavern ceiling, and Miranda could feel the warmth emanating from above as her body laid against the cool tile floor. She observed specks of dirt and lint adhered to the endless sole, several times bigger than her insignificant size. Too stunned to move, Miranda just laid there as Julia took her next step, her warm skin peeling off the ground as she reached the coffee machine and poured herself a cup.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Name: John Watson

Time: 9:25 a.m.

Location: Top of Refrigerator

 

“Well, this sucks,” John said to the camera as he panned it across an abandoned wasteland.

 

The top of the refrigerator was completely barren. Due to a lack of cleaning, the entire surface was coated in a thick layer of dust that reached all the up to the stuntman’s waist. He’d tried to pull himself out of it, but the dust couldn’t support his weight, and he kept falling through it like it was powder snow. Finally giving up, John pulled his shirt up over his nose as he slowly waded through the thick gray field of nothingness. 

 

“Trying to survive up here would be hopeless,” John continued. “There aren’t any possible sources of food or water, and this place clearly hasn’t been touched in months. Being in a kitchen should be a damn goldmine, but they somehow stuck me in the worst place possible.” 

 

As the survivalist made his way to the edge of the fridge, Julia entered the kitchen. While her footfalls weren’t nearly as devastating for John as they were for his fellow contestant down on the ground, they still stirred up a bit of dust, causing him to hack and cough.

 

“I gotta get out of here,” he sputtered. “I don’t even care if I win the game right now, but I’m not losing to goddamn dust.”

 

John approached the end of the fridge as Julia poured her coffee. While he was taking in the expansive view of the kitchen she thundered over and opened the fridge door to get a carton of almond milk, unknowingly knocking the tiny man standing above her into the bed of dust.

 

Coughing and sputtering, John crawled to the edge and looked down at the top of Julia’s enormous head. Her golden-brown hair gently glowed in the sunlight as it stretched out below him like an endless field of wheat. John pondered whether or not he should make a jump for it. Although the fall was easily several hundred feet, the landing looked soft and inviting. Besides, it wasn’t like he had any other options to get out of this gray wasteland.

 

Before he could make up his mind, Julia slammed the door shut, the force knocking John off the edge. He screamed as he fell face-first towards the thick field of Julia’s hair. As he rapidly grew closer, the individual golden strands that made up the jungle of hair became more and more distinct. He curled himself into a loose ball and braced for impact.

 

While Julia’s hair may have been soft and well cared for, it didn’t give in at all to John’s negligible weight. The thick strands lashed violently at him as he roughly crashed through the blonde canopy of hair, until he finally broke through and roughly landed on the forest floor that was Julia’s scalp.

 

Battered and bruised, John slowly opened his eyes and took in his new surroundings. Tree-like hairs as thick as his arm sprouted up for acres all around him, giving him just enough space to walk between them. He took in a deep breath of shampoo-scented air as he looked up to the sky, observing how the stalks of hair gradually changed color from Julia’s natural brown roots to a lighter shade of blonde. Enough light filtered through the treetops that he could see, but the foliage was too thick to make out anything beyond the jungle. He noted the dead skin flakes and small pools of sweat that littered the ground, serving as a potential source of sustenance if he ever grew that desperate.

 

Suddenly, John’s entire world shifted as Julia subtly bent her head down and poured some almond milk into her coffee. The blonde trees surrounding him swayed heavily, reminding him that this exotic environment really was the top of a woman’s head.

 

John wrapped his arms around one of the stalks of Julia’s hair to steady himself as she headed back to the living room with her coffee mug in hand, unaware of her microscopic passenger. “Now this,” he said with a grin as he tightened his grip, “Is more like it.”

 

7 Players Remain.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, a huge shoutout to Zuxby for editting this story, they really helped with clarifying my writing, as well as coming up with this chapter's title. As always, please leave a review!