- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter of actual action is here, hope y'all enjoy. Special shout out to the people on the GiantessWorld Discord server for letting me bounce ideas off of them, and to Zuxby specifically for reading the chapter and helping me revise it.

_____

Day 1

 

Carl Flynn

Time: 8:19 a.m.

Location: Bathroom Sink

 

Carl trekked across the endless marble surface as he searched for anything that would aid him on his quest for survival, doing his best to document Julia’s bathroom counter in the darkness along the way. His flashlight ran across bottles of hair products looming ominously in the distance and illuminated the strands of hair as thick as metal cables that stretched for hundreds of feet across the bathroom sink. The air smelled of hair spray, and the residue-covered ground felt slightly sticky beneath his feet. While Carl was focused on shining his light into the lake-sized basin that was the bathroom sink, he walked face first into an enormous structure.

 

Obscuring his path was Julia’s enormous toothbrush. Larger than an overturned skyscraper, the green and white cleaning device sprawled across the counter, facing upward. As Carl shined his light over the structure, something dull caught his eye amongst the reflective bristles. Upon closer inspection, Carl realized it was an old piece of food that had gotten caught in the brush.

 

“There’s something I can use,” the shrunken boy said. He turned his flashlight off and began his journey to the head of the brush to obtain his first meal.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Steve McNair

Time: 8:27 a.m.

Location: Julia’s Bed

 

“Alright then, is this thing on?” Steve said as he checked the camera. “So, the helicopter dropped me off on what I’m pretty sure is a bed. I’ve been climbing up a fold of sheet for about 10 minutes now, and I don’t think I’m alone up here.”

 

Steve turned the camera around to reveal the enormous sleeping form of Julia Parker far off in the distance, laying on her side away from Steve. Her body stretched for miles like a mountain range as Steve slowly panned the camera across her toned calves, the curves of her hips and waist, the outline of her chest, and her head covered in a forest of brown and blonde hair. Had it not been for her body gradually rising and falling with each breath, Steve wouldn’t have been able to believe something this monolithic could be alive, much less human.

 

“Holy shit,” Steve uttered under his breath as he took it all in. “There she is, in all her glory. She’s still fast asleep as of now, so I think the best plan of action is to get—”

 

Steve’s train of thought was cut off by a blaring high-pitched alarm piercing the air. The rhythmic siren caused the sleeping giantess to stir awake, and Steve was thrown around as the mattress beneath his feet shifted under the millions of tons of Julia’s weight. The earth seemed to fold upon itself as the titanic woman sat up in bed and muted her phone alarm. She threw her bedsheet off herself, burying Steve beneath an avalanche of fabric, and swung her legs off the bed. Even with the thick blankets surrounding him, Steve felt the ground shake through the bed as her feet slammed into the ground and she thundered off into the bathroom.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl Flynn

Time: 8:30 a.m.

Location: Julia’s Toothbrush

 

“This is incredible,” said Carl with awe as he panned his camera around Julia’s toothbrush. White bristles the size of trees rose up into the sky, and the wet muggy air smelled of stale saliva and toothpaste. He navigated his way through the dense forest before finally finding his prize, a boulder-sized chunk of meat wedged tightly between two bristles.

 

Pulling out a pocket knife, Carl cut off a sliver and tried a bite. It tasted like absolutely nothing and the texture was slightly mushy. He couldn’t even tell what type of meat it was supposed to be, but that didn’t matter. It was still a source of protein, and a supply of food this early in the game could certainly give him an edge over the other contestants. He swallowed his mouthful, and began to cut more chunks off, stuffing them into his backpack and pockets.

 

Carl was almost finished with his harvest when the bathroom light flicked on, temporarily blinding him. He rubbed his eyes as booming footsteps reverberated through the air, and looked out beyond his bristly jungle to see Julia Parker’s exposed midriff beyond the counter. “Oh shit,” he said, dropping his camera. Before he could say another word, she grabbed the toothbrush with her massive fist and lifted it up into the sky.

 

Still half-asleep, the 39-year-old woman grabbed a tube of toothpaste and generously slathered it across the brush. She ran it under the faucet for a few seconds, then lifted it up to her face, ready to clean.

 

Soaking wet and coated in thick, minty paste, Carl shivered both from fear and cold as his world was lifted up to Julia’s enormous lips. Her mouth opened as she unleashed a mighty yawn, washing a wave of stale morning breath over the speck-sized person caught in her toothbrush and giving him a glimpse of the dark abyss he was about to enter.

 

Julia plunged the toothbrush deep into her cavernous mouth at unimaginable speeds, rocketing Carl towards her back molars. He held onto a bristle for dear life and braced for impact as he made contact with the building-sized teeth to begin the cleaning. The toothbrush was viciously scrubbed back and forth against her mighty molars, quickly turning the slather of toothpaste into a froth that enveloped him.

 

Carl kept his eyes shut tight as the toothbrush was aggressively rubbed against each and every one of Julia’s teeth. The suburban mother was determined to do the most thorough cleaning possible, completely unaware of the torment she was putting the tiny survivalist through. Julia’s mouth quickly filled up with a minty foaming sea of saliva and toothpaste that enveloped Carl as she ran the toothbrush against her front teeth and gums, with some of it eventually breaching his mouth and nose. After making her way across all of her teeth, the giantess finally pulled the toothbrush out of her mouth to bend down and spit, granting Carl a moment of serenity.

 

But that serenity was short-lived as Julia rose back up to her full height and plunged the toothbrush back into her mouth. Finished with her teeth, Julia set the brush onto the last thing there was to clean, her tongue. 

 

The enormous pink muscle twitched and shifted against the toothbrush as the two were scrubbed together, the bristles tickling Julia’s sensitive taste buds. Carl felt his grip on the bristle slipping as the toothbrush continued to go back and forth, his arms weak after holding on through so much torment. As the brush retreated from the depths of Julia’s mouth, Carl lost his grip and was forced to let go, landing on Julia’s soft moist tongue as her mouth sealed shut, enveloping him in darkness.

 

Carl experienced another moment of peace as he stood in a pool of saliva inside Julia’s cavernous mouth, not sure what to do. He didn’t have long to think however, as her mouth reopened, revealing his final doom, her hand wrapped around a glass of water about to be poured inside.

 

The shrunken man didn’t even try to run away, he knew it would have been hopeless. Millions of gallons of water came flooding in, sweeping him off his feet. The walls of the cavern contorted and flexed as Julia swished the torrent of water around her mouth, repeatedly slamming Carl’s minuscule body against her boulder-like teeth. It all eventually proved to be too much for him, and his body went limp as it continued to be battered around the woman’s mouth.

 

Julia threw her head back, giving the water one final gargle before spitting it out into the sink. She checked her smile in the mirror to make sure there weren’t any bits of food that managed to stay trapped in there. Satisfied, Julia rinsed her toothbrush, washing the tiny speck that was Carl down the drain with her spit, and headed out to the kitchen.

 

7 Players Remain.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Once again,if you enjoyed reading this or have any comments/suggestions, PLEASE leave a review. It motivates me so much when I'm reminded that my writing is read by actual people who have thoughts on it, and it's not just being thrown into a silent void.