- Text Size +

Like being caught by a Kraken in a dark heavy storm, Jeffery is battering around by her pink tentacle. Her lustful moans as the wind and thunder shaking his body to his core. The warm salty-sweet saliva crash waves on him, sometimes swallowing some forcing him to gag. His naked body strap against Ms. Bellum's tongue, unwilling to free himself from its moist grasp. All his being for her pleasure to play with and dominate.

 

"Be careful what you wish for, Jeffery. Because we're just starting!" Her voice echoes inside; from outside, she's grinning.

 

Ms. Bellum inserts her two wet fingers in her cunt, pumping at a slow pace.

 

"After this, I'll slide my foot under those strings and use you as my in-sole." She flexes her feet. "One step would be enough to bring you to climax; imagine walking for a whole minute!"

 

Her tongue slams the roof of her mouth each time she taps her foot on the ground. Push against the unmoving roof, Jeffery's cock twitches as the pink carpet presses and grinds on his body. She lowers her tongue back down but rams it on the top again, imitating a walk in her mouth. Each 'step' Jeffery leaks more pre-cum leaking from being squeeze from the immense pressure.

 

His mind begins to go white as the warm air envelops him 'A-Ah... I feel my body melting! I'm going to-"

 

One final slam, and he squeals in ecstasy, his penis no longer resisting the stimulation. Ms. Bellum lets out a husky chuckle feeling his cock spurting cum for a second time. Mixing her saliva with his semen, she washes it over Jeffery then swallows it up, making a loud gulp noise on purpose.

 

"A-After a long day of work, walking around the class making you cum again and again under my sweaty foot... I'll attach you on an s-stress ball." She grunts out

 

With her vagina wet, she places her third finger inside and continues to pump slowly, but with a more significant force now.

 

Her body grew hotter from the pleasure. "Every time I grade a student work, and they get a wrong answer," She swipes a piece of paper on her desk and crushes it to a ball in her hand. "I'll tighten my grip, squishing you deeper in my palm!"

 

Jeffery, with little time to recover, is push up to Ms. Bellum's cheek. While softer than the roof, the elasticity allows the older woman to press her student farther. Leaving him in between a domineering tongue pushing him and a stretching flesh wall pulling, trying to get back into position.

 

Ms. Bellum drops the paper ball, grinding it under her feet. "If I'm grading yours and you get a wrong answer, however..." A sudden force hits Jeffery square-in-the ass eliciting a yelp from him as the impact drives his sensitive shaft deeper into her tongue.

 

"You made such a cute noise when I tap your sexy ass; I'm dying to hear what you'll make when I flick your cock~."

 

Her cheek absorbs most of the energy from her flicking, but the rapid succession plunges Jeffery's penis in and out. It didn't take long for him to get an erection again for the third time.

 

"Although, if you pass, I'll kiss the pain away like this!"

 

Ms. Bellum presses her thumb against the munchkin shape imprint on her cheek. She could feel his moans vibrating in her tongue, easing off then pressing against him again like getting multiple kisses. His panting grew erratic as his penis is driven deeper and staying longer with each 'kiss.'. Unable to stand the constant pumping on his sensitive member, Jeffery ejaculates as his body goes limp from exhaustion.

 

"M-Ms. Bellum... I don't think I can take more..." He whimpers, tapping on the spongy surface of her tongue. 'I wish I could keep going until she cums too...' He thought to himself

 

The professor notices the lack of Jeffery's wiggling movement in her mouth. "I didn't push you too hard, did I, sweetie?" Gone was her no-care-given attitude, now concern if her student is doing well.

 

As her tongue returns to position, the young man kisses the meat pole. He cuddles with it, his movement slow and sluggish.

 

"Aww, I'm sorry, Jeffery." A gentle hum rolls over the dark stage that is her mouth. "Lucky for you, I have the perfect pick-me-up."

 

Ms. Bellum opens her maw light, and cool air seeps in, putting Jeffery at ease. She sticks her tongue out and flexes it into an 'O' shape leaving her student suspended in the air thanks to the strings.

 

"...Professor?" Jeffery whispers as his limp dick sway in the air.

 

He looks up, seeing two of Ms. Bellum's fingers glistening in a sticky substance. She rubs her finger together, spreading the fluid evenly around and in the fold between her finger. She slides her middle finger below Jeffery, fondling his penis along the way, and her pointer finger above him, stopping when his face makes contact with the fold.

 

His eyes widen as he breaths in the scent of Ms. Bellum's love nectar; the musky presence puts his mind into overdrive. Control by his lust, Jeffery laps up the liquid savoring it in his mouth. The professor giggles, closing her finger together, like a scissor, from the tickling sensation. Her vaginal fluid covers his body head-to-toe as she slides her finger out.

 

'Is she this excited because of me?' His mind goes blank, his overstimulated cock hardens one last time.

 

"Back you go~" Ms. Bellum retracts her tongue and prepares to finger herself at a faster rate.

 

She closes her mouth, grinning, "Did you forget what you said?" Her tone changes from a concerned teacher to a woman who wants to hear some screams "I'm going ravish you to my heart's content!" She declares to her student

 

Back in, hearing Ms. Bellum desire to use him like a toy, utter ecstasy fills Jeffery's mind and body. He begins humping with vigor in her tongue, wanting to burst his load again and again. The tip of her tongue raises up, taking Jeffery with it, and folds onto itself, leaving him to sandwich between.

 

His sense of touch stimulates to the point where getting breath on is enough to send him over the edge. Unable to see anything but hear Ms. Bellums moans grow louder as she gets closer to her climax. Her scent floods his nose and mouth, tasting the mixed cocktail of her love-nectar and saliva. Ms. Bellum throws her head back, letting out an orgasmic howl as she drenches her underwear with cum. She could feel Jeffery's scream of pleasure vibrating through her tongue, ejaculating the hardest from the mouth play. She stood still, taking in the quiet peace in the classroom and for Jeffery listening to his teacher's tired breathing.

 

Sticking her tongue out, Ms. Bellum pulls him off her tongue, his strings no longer pulling his hands and feet together, and places him back in the scarlet box. She puts her elbow on her desk, resting her head on her hand, not caring about her face getting wet from her cum, as she admires her work. Coated in her fluid and daze out of his mind, the once pure and spotless student took deep breathes from cumming with little rest. He looks with a hazy look in his eyes, a smile forms on his face seeing his teacher.

 

"You look so... beautiful." He pants out, looking into her gentle green eyes.

 

Ms. Bellum twirls her curly hair with her pinky finger. "And you're too cute."

 

Jeffery giggles from the direct response and blushes. She leans in, planting a soft kiss on his wet chest, feeling his lips kissing her nose in return. Resting on her hand again, petting the top of Jeffery's head, looking over the box in general. She notices that the scarlet box has no holes to breathe through with a clear mind, and another confusing question pops up in her mind.

 

"Jeffery... How did you get this box in the classroom? I had to unlock it to get in."

 

The young man opens his mouth but stops, confusion creeping on his face. "I'm... not sure." he shrugs. "Maybe it wa-"

 

*RIIINNG*

 

Ms. Bellum jolts up, looking around only to see she's back in her bedroom. Looking to her nightstand, she sees her phone blaring its alarm music waking up any poor souls in its radius.

 

"No..." She whispers, snatching the phone off and checks the time.

 

Six in the morning, "God fucking damn it." She growls in fury

 

Turning off her alarm, Ms. Bellum checks her messages. Tapping on the contact 'Jeffery<3', she re-reads the latest text.

 

'Dear Professor, is it okay to change seats to one closer to the board? I was too nervous to ask personally, but it's becoming difficult to keep up with the lectures.'

 

The woman groans, pulling her legs up resting her head on her knees. "Amazing Belly, you got a wet dream from a single innocent question." She sighs. "We're not in high school anymore; he doesn't need to ask to change seats anyway."

 

She gets out of bed in defeat, but a flash of inspiration hits her. "My desk is closest to the board." A smirk grows on her face. "I can find a way to 'persuade' him to sit on mine." She hugs her chest, pushing her well-endow breast up against her unbuttoned shirt.

 

"Yeah... For academic reasons, of course!" She claims, pride swelling in her as she takes off her soak-wet underwear.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Waking up from the sunlight hitting his face, Jeffery looks out the window. He realizes he's in his munchkin dormitory on the campus itself.

 

"Ah, it was just a dream." Calmness in his voice as he tugs his blanket, making it tear.

 

He takes a deep breath and sighs, anger leaving the body "...Would Ms.Bellum be okay if I sit on her desk?" His face flushes red. "I hope so; I want to get closer to her."

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

I hope you enjoyed reading my story! I want to get better as a writer, so feel free to message me or leave a review. Until then, see you in the next story!