[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Driven by the desire to be at his neighbors feet, Sam, a inventor, succeeds in creating a shrink ray to live out his greatest dream. Possibly to the detriment of the rest of the world.

 

Giantess focused story.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Feet, Insertion, Nose, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 5026 Read: 18070
Published: July 21 2021 Updated: July 23 2021

1. A usual day, a usual dream. by Outlaw761 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1750 words)

Summuary. After years of testing and research, Sam, a 24 year old inventor, has finally completed his ultimate invention. A shrink ray. The device is capable of changing anythings size by imputting it in the device and pulling the trigger. A truely revolutionary creation capable of changing the world as we know in the right hands. And there's only one person he trust with it, his 52 year old nieghbor Eun Jee.

Contains: Feet.

2. Wrong place, wrong time. by Outlaw761 [Reviews - 0] (3276 words)

Summuary: Having made a deal with Eun, Sam, now shrunk to a half inch in height, worships the 52 yesr old woman's gargantuan feet in return for her pocessing the shrink ray and his property. Now Eun seeks to claim the second part of the deal, but may end up getting more than she thought.

 

Tags: Feet, inshoe, sweat, odor. shrinking.