- Text Size +

Joseph smirked as he looked down.


“You know, I never used to believe in karma.  After all, how could I?”  


“When we were both in high school, I used to be the star of the football team.  I had everything going for me.  Chicks would swarm all over me.  Everybody in the school knew who I was and loved me.  And where were you in all this?  Huddling away in the corner of a stuffy library being a weird, creepy loser.  And to make matters worse, you tricked my girl into making moves on you.  Charlotte was mine, poindexter!  Frankly, I was doing the world a favor by giving you the beating you deserved.”


Marcus remembered that dark period of his life.  All the days hiding from Joseph and the rest of his goons on the football team were some of the worst he ever experienced.  They constantly bullied and tormented him throughout his high school life.  He would have his lunch stolen or knocked on the floor.  His clothes would be stolen while taking a shower at the gym.  He would be shoved around and beaten on the way back from school.  It became too much for him to take, and he started hiding during his free time, keeping an eye out to every entrance, scared to run into his tormentor.


The only small silver lining was the time he spent with the love of his life Charlotte.  Even though she had initially been attracted to Joseph for his looks, his atrocious attitude quickly drove her away.  Charlotte had been one of very few people to ever stand up to Joseph on his behalf, and soon feeling bloomed between them.  After graduation, the two of them went to the same college and their love blossomed.  They married after he completed his masters degree, and she supported him as he started his own business.


“I was going to do great things.  I had a full-ride sports scholarship and was heading for the big leagues.  I know you slunk off with that cunt Charlotte the second we moved to different states, but that honestly would have been fine.  If my life had gone the way I wanted, I would have made it big and had any bitch I wanted.  I broke my hamstring in my first big game, and I suppose the rest is history.  Do you know how humiliating it was for me when I flunked out of college and you of all people became successful?  The scrawny little nerd I picked on in high school became a high rolling millionaire, while I never made anything of myself.  All because of one injury in college.  How on earth was that fair?  Where’s the cosmic justice in that?  But you know what happened after that, of course.”


Of course, Marcus knew exactly what happened after that.  During a high school reunion, the earth was plunged into the Condensing Cataclysm, where twenty-five percent of the human population shrank rapidly overnight.  Soon about a quarter of people on earth were less than 5 inches tall, and both Marcus and Charlotte were both among that quarter.


“Still, who would have thought that not only would the shitty little nerd shoving his new life in my face would be among the miniature population, but the ex of mine he’s been porking as well?  It’s practically a dream come true.  It’s been great getting a little action from my old flame, even though she stinks of loser now.  Though I guess that’s the least of the things she stinks of now.”


Marcus stared up at the cocky, arrogant god towering above him.  “What did you do to her, you fucking bastard!?!”


“That’s rich coming from you.  I’ll have you know I gave her what you couldn’t.  Even when you were still just your regular old level of puny, your cock was never enough to satisfy a woman, especially at your size.  I mean, look at you.  So I showed her the kind of sex she could have had if she stuck with me!  I split her legs open and fucked her until she couldn’t stand anymore.  She kept screaming for you, and man do I not like woman yelling other men’s names during sex, so I smushed her head to paste after filling her like a jelly donut.”


Marcus couldn’t believe him, until he dropped something onto the floor.  To his horror, Marcus saw the remains of his wife in a horrid state.  Her legs had been literally ripped apart until they only hung from her torso by the slightest tendrils.  Her belly was bloated as it looked like her organs had been pushed into her ribcage, replaced by gallons of white gunk in her stretched and swollen pussy.  And where her head should have been, there was simply just a stump.  Marcus held Charlotte’s body in his arms and screamed to the heavens.  The corners of Joseph’s mouth simply rose from a smirk into a full, toothy grin.


“And now there’s just one person left responsible for making my life miserable…”


Marcus looked up at the cruel god walking forward and jumped to the side, just narrowly avoiding Joseph’s foot as it stepped forward, effortlessly splattering Charlotte beneath it.  Marcus’s fight or flight response kicked in, but there was no way somebody like him could get away.  After all, each of Joseph’s steps were a dozen of his own.  Soon, the tip of Joseph’s toe collided with his back, sending him sprawled out on the floor as though hit head on by a car.


Joseph lifted his bare foot over Marcus one last time.  He crawled away as fast as he could, but no matter how hard he pushed himself, the shadow of Joseph’s foot encased him.  Finally with a crunch, a pop, and a squish, Marcus became a gory puddle on the floor of Joseph’s living room.  He grinded his body with the ball of his foot just to make sure the deed was done.

 

“Justice served, bastard!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello all, I'm back!  If the situation in this story seems familiar, it's because I used a similar ser up in one of my first stories, though it had a different name for the big catastrophe that caused everybody to shrink. I updated that story so that the new name is used for both storied.  I set it up as an open series, so if anybody wants to build a story in this same universe, feel free!

 

Let me know what you all think!