- Text Size +

Richard wiped his soaked hands quickly across his face. He was hoping that this was all some sick joke that Kristi was playing on him. Finally clearing his eyes enough to see again, his hopes were crushed. Before him was her generous ass, shining in all its glory. The swell of her cheeks easily contrasted from the taut skin of her thin waist and toned thighs. Richard knew what was about to happen, but his dick didn't care. It painfully stood to attention in her grasp at the erotic and dangerous beast presented to it, digging in just enough to alert Kristi as she tauntingly waved her weapon side to side.

"Ooooo, it seems my little hero is more excited about this than he let on," her hips swayed with a slow, methodical pace. Fingers started parting the thick flesh tantalizingly slow, revealing a hot landscape stretching from the small of her back to the puckered maw he was about to become very familiar with. "I couldn't be so cruel to deny you the battle you so desperately crave, right he-ro?"

She couldn't hear him from here anyway, but that didn't stop Richard from crying out, pleading for a mercy he was not going to receive. As he was inched towards his soon-to-be abode, the smell of sweet vanilla was beginning to take hints of a mustier flavor. The sheen of sweat became more obvious to Richard the closer he was brought; the light twinkling like starlight in the large valley. He couldn't stop his fingers from reaching out to the sides surrounding him, gathering the luminous beads into tiny streams that snaked down into the abyss. Having given up hope, he tried to simply enjoy what was around him. It may be his last opportunity.

Kristi couldn't deny her excitement. She had broken into a hot sweat at the thought of what she was about to do. The feeling of her bringing him closer to her was a new high she had never experienced before in her life. Knowing that he had willingly given himself over to her was a good start, but seeing the sheer terror that washed across him had started rivulets of more than sweat to cascade down her thighs towards the denim bunched down just above her knees. The flow increased when she felt a slight tickle on the wall of her crack that hadn't come from her on hand. It was her little hero. She knew that he had given up hope now that he was so close. The only thought that crossed her mind at that feeling was 'Good' as she plunged him against her asshole.

It sped in. Richard was forcefully pressed against the pucker before him. One finger released its grip of him now that her hole could replace it. She smeared him along the wrinkly orifice, prolonging the inevitable for as long as her buckling knees would let her. He could only ride along as he was dragged up and down, left to right; he was circled around it, first clockwise before reversing, as if she was using him to unlock herself before he could enter. The movements went on as beads of sweat rolled towards the valley he now impeded. They washed across him, pulling bits of her into him and parts of him away from himself, in their wake.The pressure against him rose and ebbed with each passing of the center. Each time he was pushed, he felt a fraction more of himself disappear inside her.

The beast before him was gnawing on his bones, already declaring its victory before devouring its prey. It chewed at him hungrily, a small whine almost audible each time it was denied its meal. Its impatience became clear as more of Richard was tauntingly slipped into its maw; it latched onto his arm, pulling him away from the finger that had been teasing it to longs. It wanted more though, and Richard could feel it coaxing him in. It sucked on his arm, wanting to feel him wholly in its grasp. More of him now was truly disappearing into her.

He could feel himself going away, into a depth where no light could reach. The tight ring of muscles was getting what it wanted as his arm was squeezed in its grip, each squeeze grabbing higher up his arm. A vain glimmer of hope was all that could explain as he put his other hand against the folded surface and pushed with the last strength he had, but the weak action had no effect besides lining him up for the finger that returned to his back. The game was over; both his arms now slid into the oppressive heat with the increasing pressure solidly pushing him now. His face shared a brief, final kiss with the outside before being fully enveloped.

Her finger did not slack at all after that. Kristi hilted it in herself as her knees finally gave out beneath her. One arm barely caught her head from collapsing into the tiled floor of the restroom. Her spasms held her finger fast inside, her ass hunger for more after finally swallowing Richard. Minutes passed as she laid there panting onto the floor, a mist sticking to it from her hot breath. Shakily, her flushed face came into her view in the mirror as she finally rose, pulling her finger free. She washed her hands slowly. The light buzz coming from her ass keeping the flush in her face as she worked to reestablish herself. Her hair had been quite messed during the ordeal, and she refused to go outside with the flyaway mayhem it had become.

After sorting herself and righting her clothes, Kristi stepped back in the hallway towards her class. Her dazed mind barely registered the sound of light, determined footsteps behind her until a feminine voice spoke up with a viciously dark tone.

"So you're Kristi..."