- Text Size +

His failure was becoming apparent. Richard realized too late that he'd bitten off far more than he could chew. His body was wracked with pain as every movement became a bigger chore than the last. While he had gone in with some confidence, Kristi's reactions had fallen back. She had gotten used to the minute squirms of her tiny passenger. He might have stood a better chance if he had approached the situation more calmly, but he had rushed in headfirst and expended too much of the energy his body was rapidly depleting.

The smile on her face didn't betray to anyone around her what Kristi had going on in her pants. The brave hero ant had surprised her with his exuberance at first, but his movements had slowed down rather quickly during her attendance in her anatomy lesson. Her teacher's boring lesson barely registered; her attention was solely on the movements whose frequency and strength steadily diminished. The heat rising in her did not however. The ant's subtle vibration wasn't what kept her at such a peak, oh no. No, that was earned by his growing insignificance. The thought of the brave ant wearing down to a breaking point from worshiping her clit was driving sheer ecstasy through Kristi's ever more restless mind and body.

He was absolutely losing the battle. He thought his war of attrition was going to be a simple matter with her reactions beforehand, but his body wouldn't hold out. Every part of him was growing numb from his foolhardy exertion, and his situation could only deteriorate further with time being against him alone now. His weary mind started to relinquish itself when he heard her voice speak out above him.

"Miss Clements, can I use the restroom?" The young teacher stumbled on her lecture at the sudden interruption.

"Yes, Miss Wilkins. Grab a pass, and be quick about it." She hopped back into her droning while Kristi quickly made her way out of the classroom.

Kristi couldn't stop the devious grin on her face from growing as she rushed towards the nearest restroom. She had had an absolutely devious idea while ignoring her class. The plan formed in her brain was sure to renew a bit of the previous fight she had admired in her passenger.

Richard held on as everything around him shifted. The legs on his sides moved with a vigor that put a new fear in him. Why was she in such a hurry now? He could only ponder on this for a short while before his surroundings came to a jerking halt. A rustle of cloth then a zipper undoing began to let a red-tinted light in around him as a pair of fingers grabbed at him. Rising up out of the depths and back into her sight, a look of amusement shot across her face.

"Aww, my little hero here looks rough," the same giggle that Richard was getting accustomed to bubbled out of her. "Is my big, bad pussy being mean to you?"

"Have you had your fun?" Richard tried to sound confident as he spoke, but he was in too rough of a condition at this point. Her giggle took on a menacing tone this time, the lights of the restroom danced in her eyes.

"Oh no, I'm just getting started, my little hero," the dancing lights froze as her eyes narrowed on Richard. "In fact, I just so happened to remember something I said when I grabbed your ant friend. Do you remember what it was?"

Richard's mind was running at a frantic pace reliving the hectic morning. This happened thirty minutes ago, but he couldn't remember her words. He stared solemnly into the now cool eyes that watched him as though they could see straight through him.

"It's okay, hero. I do. 'If anyone hears about this, I'll reunite you all in my asshole.' Is that ringing any bells?" She softly bit her bottom lip as her head cocked slightly to the side.

"Wait. We didn't tell anybody. What are you talking about?" Richard was honestly confused. He hadn't talked to anyone other than Matt since that happened. All he had done was climb Kristi and...

"I think my little hero is getting it," She saw the look of realization cross his face. "You came and let me hear something about it. I believe I count as anyone. Right, he-ro?" The toothy smile that etched betwixt her ears caused a chill, colder than anything Richard had ever felt, to run down his spine.

"You can't be serious!" The utter terror had started a relentless panic within him that he couldn't control. "Th... That's just unfair!"

"Life never is, little hero," her voice grew quiet and deeper as the squirms between her finger revitalized, "and keep that up for me. I want to feel eve-ry-thing while I set up your reunion."

Richard didn't have time to react as her mouth engulfed him. A thick wave of minty spit globbed around him, sticking to both him and the fingers. The light blinded him as he was quickly pulled back out and brought lower and around the back of her body. His vision blurred by the spit, he couldn't see the hand that now spread her tanned cheeks. He could feel though, and the movement forward terrified him. He knew where he was headed.

 

Meanwhile, a portly boy trekked through the freshmen halls. After dropping Jake off at the nursing facility for the tinier students, Matt had taken the slip of paper that had been left for him and set off. It was Heather's class schedule, and seeing the shape Jake had been put into lit a fire under Matt. He'd be damned before waiting til lunch to get help. Luckily, it was easy for someone of his stature to roam the halls without being noticed, and these halls had been a previous stomping ground. It hadn't taken him to long to find his old algebra class and make his way inside.

It was harder to find Heather than Matt had thought it would be. She'd grown into a pretty, young thing; quite the contrast from the little crybaby he'd known a few years prior. He admired the view for a moment before he quickly remembered what he was there for. He walked up to her and tapped her ankle after climbing to the mouth of her shoe.

Heather nearly jumped, having felt something touch her but thought Richard had come to his senses and taken her offer of staying with her. She smiled airily before confusion wracked her face upon looking down at the much rounder tiny on her shoe. She 'dropped' her pencil and used the opportunity to swipe him up at the same time.

"Who are you?" She asked, not recognizing the boy due to his both larger yet much smaller size.

"It's Matt," he spoke urgently, "Richard sent me. He's in trouble." He quickly explained what had happened during homeroom. Heather's bright demeanor shifted darkly as Matt recounted the story. Suddenly she retched openly, drawing the attention of the class.

"Sorry, I..," She retched again and quickly stood, racing out the door before anyone could say anything.

As she then walked past the restrooms and towards the seniors' side of the school, she placed Matt on her shoulder. "Point the bitch out when you see her." The tone of her voice worried Matt. He grabbed onto her shirt and held on for his life.

Heather paid no mind to what Matt was doing. She marched forward, a hellfire burning in her eyes and a white knuckled grasp on the textbook in her hand.

Chapter End Notes:

I think Heather mad.