- Text Size +

Heather stood there, wide-eyed and staring at the principal. "Y.. Your daughter?"

"My daughter, Miss...?"

"E.. Ericson. Heather Ericson."

A few clicks rattled the still air before Mrs. Wilkins carefully started reading through Heather's student file on her monitor. The rhythmic ticking of the analog clock hung on the wall behind Mrs. Wilson was the only indication of just how slowly this all was moving. Heather shifted her weight from one foot to the other, wringing her hands subtly behind her back. Her impatience getting the better of her, Heather started to talk before Mrs. Wilkins laid a stack of papers on the desk.

"Sign these, Miss Ericson. You'll need to talk with your parents about where you'll need to go since you are expelled from here."

Kristi sat on the toilet in a huff. This might have been easier if her passenger was still moving, but he was still as the walls around her. She blamed his crazy sister. If it wasn't for that bitch attacking her, her toy might have stayed close enough to the exit to hasten this.

"I'm going to ruin that bitch when this is over," Kristi took her hand behind her and started on her hole again. She gently took her fingers into herself trying to see if she could maybe reach deep enough. She had two in as far as she could when she felt movement again just out of reach.

Richard sputtered the vile slime that had encroached his mouth. A cool air had tickled near his feet, and he felt strange movements once again. It took him a second to remember everything that had happened and his location. As soon as the realization crossed his mind, he pushed himself backwards with all the strength his aching body could manage. He had made some distance when a pressure engulfed his legs, and he was swiftly dragged back into the light. Dangling upside down, he blinked rapidly to get his eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness he now found himself in. He had just managed to regain his vision to see Kristi looking at him with rage.

"Do you know how much of a pain in my ass you've been? I thought today was gonna go well having you with me, and then your crazy bitch of a sister clocks me with a fucking book!" Her eyes were staring daggers through Richard as her tempo increased, "And you know what else?? I get bitched at by my mom over YOU! I'm SO fucking done with today! You owe me hard for ruining a good orgasm with your shit family."

Richard went to protest, but Kristi's arm swung down as she stepped quickly through the bathroom they were in. The violent motions were making him sick to his stomach as she slammed through the door and back toward the office. Neither he nor Kristi acknowledged the kneeling Miss Clements before Kristi pushed the door to Mrs. Wilkins' office, slamming it hard into the wall behind it. Heather jumped at the loud noise, having just picked up a pen from the desk, but Kristi ignored her too and walked straight to the desk.

"Here the little fucker is," She dropped Richard onto the stack of papers and turned, waving one hand over her shoulder, "I'm going back to class. Later, bitches."

Mrs. Wilkins stared at Kristi before shaking her head and looking down at the young man oozing a viscous substance on the paperwork she had just laid out. She sighed loudly and grabbed the papers he was trying to stand on, bring them closer to her face.

"Wait outside, Miss Ericson. I need to have a conversation with your brother." She didn't look up to see the look of relief on Heather's face or her leaving. "You have some explaining to do, young man."

Richard finally got his bearings and stood upon the curled surface of the papers, his legs just barely wanting to work for him after everything he'd been through. He looked at the face of Mrs. Wilkins and smiled, trying to make the best of a situation he figured wasn't in his favor. "I'm happy to see where Kristi gets her good looks from. It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."

Mrs. Wilkins' face screwed tight for a second in shock at the boy before a smile creeped up the corners of her lips. "Cute. What's your name, little charmer?" A strange feeling of recognition was edging her mind as she stared at the boy, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Richard Cothmire, ma'am. It's nice to..." His words were cut off as the papers fell from Mrs. Wilkins' now slack fingers. He fell into a heap on the desk as the papers scattered to the floor below. He looked up just in time to see Mrs. Wilkins' eyes drop in realization. Her wide-eyed stare terrified Richard more than anything he had seen today. He backed away slowly as a gleam went through her expression, and she leaned ever closer to him, her large breasts pressing into the wood inches from him.

"What's your father's name?"

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this took so long. I had to take a break after rewriting it twelve times. Finally happy with this one so I hope you enjoyed it as well! :D