- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vignettes written based on prompts taken months ago on 4chan.

[25/07/21 - Updated chapter to include three more stories that I previously missed]

-----

Prompt: Feminine

When the beauty pageant was first announced, everyone assumed from the first that the victory of the lioness Katherine was assured. They were all quick to change their minds, however, when the vixen Clarissa first appeared. Shapely legs held her wide hips aloft. The flatness of her belly contrasted with her well-rounded bosom, whose size rivaled even Katherine's. Her fur was silky and pristine as no other's, looking soft as a cloud.

More than her body, though, what drew everyone's eyes to her was her movement. The swaying of her hips, the swishing of her tail, the flutter of her eyelids, the soft heaving of her chest with her breaths, the delicate dance of her paws on the floor as she walked. When she entered a room all the men fell in love; when she left, it was as though their hearts were being torn from them.

Needless to say, she won the pageant, but as the judges were awarding her the winner's tiara, Katherine stormed onto the stage and tried to snatch it from her. The vixen's grip was hard as iron, however, and all of Katherine's efforts couldn't so much as budge her.

A fine green emerald encrusted in the tiara began to glow then, a glow which spread to envelop the winner. Before everyone's eyes, Clarissa began to grow, and the tiara along with her. Katherine, who still clung to it, was lifted into the air as the tiara rose higher and higher.

As Clarissa grew, her head broke through the ceiling and the stage collapsed under her weight. Then, having reached a hundred feet in height, she pulled Katherine away from her prize, pocketed the lioness, then set the tiara atop her head, her tail wagging in delight as she did. Then, in a puff of green smoke, the vixen vanished, never to be seen again.

-----

Prompt: Miracle-Gro

The bottle had appeared out of nowhere, like a gift from the gods. "Miracle-Gro; grow a whole field overnight!" it said. Any product making such lofty claims was surely phony, but Isabel was out of options.

With this wretched drought withering all her crops, she was ready to try anything, so the sheep went and poured it all onto her tomato field right away. When she awoke next morning, she glanced outside and saw lush green leaves and red tomatoes where before had been only dried-up stalks. Not trusting her eyes, she rushed outside so her other senses could confirm it. Finding it real, she fell to the earth, crying tears of joy.

It occurred to her, though, that she had better see if the tomatoes were edible. However many there were didn't mean a thing if they weren't fit to eat. She plucked the one nearest at hand and bit into it. She almost started crying again; it was the best tomato she'd ever eaten. She picked out another pair of tomatoes for her meals today. The rest she would harvest tomorrow morning to go sell them in town.

After dinner she got a terrible headache, the worst she had ever experienced. She called the local doctor, a young horse named Louis, who advised her to get plenty of rest and said he'd be over to examine her in the morning.

Come dawn the next day, as the doctor pulled up to her house, he heard a frightful CRACK from inside. He was about to dash into the building to see what had happened when the whole thing began bulging outwards, and took cover behind his car just as the house exploded in a shower of boards and splinters. When everything had settled down, he peeked out and saw a giant, naked sheep lying where the house had been, groaning as she covered her eyes. "Miss Isabel?" he asked.

"Doc? You there?" she asked as she felt around for him, eventually finding him and carrying him onto her bosom. "I hope you brought some pills because this migraine is killing me."

-----

Prompt: Pads

After imbibing a shrinking potion which reduced him to three inches tall, Lorenzo snuck into the room of Lady Vanessa, the retriever, as she slept. He climbed onto her dresser and opened her jewelry box, from which he took a pair of gold rings.

As he got back to the floor, the rings slipped from him and rolled away, making much noise until they came to a stop. A stirring came from the bed, and he waited to see if the Lady would get up. Once he was satisfied she still slept, he went to recover the rings. But as he approached the first of them, the lady's legs swung out of bed and came down right in front of him.

Before he could run, a giant hand swooped down and snatched him, holding him firmly in its grip. There was a click as a lamp turned on and he saw the face of his captor looking him over. The retriever glanced at the floor and saw the fallen rings. With a chuckle, she picked them up and slipped them on, one on each paw. "Is this what you came for?" she asked, moving her paws to show off the jewelry. Lorenzo turned, seeing them glisten in the faint light. "Normally I would have you decapitated for sneaking into my room. It would be a shame to kill someone as cute as you, though. Tell you what: if you pull the rings off me, you can leave with them."

She dropped him onto the bed and swung her paws up beside him, tilting them back on their heels so their soles hung over him. He grabbed one toe ring and tried to wrest it free. As he gave it a fierce tug, his hands slipped from it and he fell onto his back. He was still recovering his breath when Vanessa's paw fell on him, holding his face between her toes, her soft paw pad molding itself to his body. Her toes wiggled gently on his face, massaging his scalp. "Or, perhaps you'd rather stay and keep me company. I'd be glad to have someone like you with me, for as long as you remain this size."

Despite his silence, she knew to take his caresses for a yes.

-----

Prompt: steamy

The vapor was so thick as Natalie stepped into the steam bath that she could barely make out its walls. Even so, she saw there was no one else there.

She found herself a good spot and sat down, filling her lungs with the humid air before sighing placidly. The dragoness closed her eyes and allowed her mind to drift, almost dozing off.

Suddenly she shrieked as she felt something squirming under her. She jumped up and almost ran out the room before she noticed she'd left her towel behind. She inched back to her seat until she saw her towel again, with something small and gray standing on it. Another step and she saw it was a mouse guy. "Hi," he said. "Sorry if I scared you, but you kinda sat top of me and I had to get out," he said.

"Oh. Sorry about that. I didn't think to look for anyone your size in here."

"Hey, no problem. Come sit with me—don't worry, I don't bite. You okay? You're looking a little high strung."

"That's because I am," she admitted as she sat back down.

"Thought so. Well, if you're up for it, I know a way to help you lose some of that tension. Simply put me between your thighs and I'll take over from there."

His suggestion made her blush. It seemed indecent to do something like that in a public place like this, but curiosity got the better of her. Without a word, she picked him up and lowered him right in front of her lower lips. "Let's see what you can do, little man," she said.

He seemed floored that she had accepted his suggestion, but he soon recovered and hopped to it. Bit by bit he made his way inside her, Natalie gasping as his tiny body entered hers. He went so fast she barely had time to process it all. He worked with a skill that spoke of experience, touching her in all the right places.

The experience ended as quickly as it had begun, with the most mind-blowing orgasm she'd ever experienced. She slumped back in her seat, breathing heavily. When the mouse got out of her, she laid him on top of her thigh, stroking his back while he rested.

-----

Prompt: Mischievous

"Whatcha workin' on?"

Startled, Stan jumped in his seat as he heard that voice right by his ear "Kelly," he said, leaning away from the fennec girl whose snout was poking over his shoulder.

"You mind if I grab it?" she asked, snatching up the device on his workdesk before he could reply.

"Hey! Give that back!"

"Why should I? What's this thing even do, anyways?"

"It's a new invention. A shrink ray. It's very delicate, you could easily break it. Please, hand it over."

She whirled away from him before he could snatch it back. "Shrink ray, huh? Does it work?"

"I was just putting the finishing touches on it; I haven't tested it out yet."

"I see. Well, maybe I can help you out with that," Kelly said, pointing the device at him and pressing the button. A ray shot out and enveloped Stan, quickly reducing him to the size of a mouse.

"It... It worked!" he said as he took in his new size. "Kelly, it worked!" he looked up at the fennec. In a couple strides, her legs carried her a hundred feet to where he stood. She crouched over him, a mischievous look on her face, her tail moving as though she'd found herself a new toy. "Kelly?" She pointed the ray at him again. "Kelly, stop!" She pulled the trigger and again he dwindled to the size of a bug.

Kelly slid her paw towards him, comparing his new size to hers. Her toes were five stories tall, her claw tips hanging far over his head. He stepped back from her, not liking how big her paw was, nor how it twitched in barely-contained eagerness. Then Kelly's hand fell over him and he was brought up, right under her snout. Below him, she tugged on the neck of her shirt, exposing her chest to him. "Kelly..." he began, his words cut short as he was dropped into her shirt, landing on one of her breasts. The fennec girl then put the shrink ray away and strode out of the room, patting her chest on the spot where Stan clung to her. Now, who else could she use this on?

-----

Prompt: Dare

Everyone in town knew that going into the witch's hut was suicide and that none who had ever gone there were ever seen again. But when a pretty mink girl who'd just moved in dared Ben to go in and bring something back as proof, the young bear couldn't refuse. He would have been fine with looking a coward in front of anyone else to avoid that trap, but he aboslutely could not bear to have her look down on him.

Arming himself with what valor he could muster, he walked through the woods until he found the witch's abode, an old, abandoned-looking place. He was shaking and his teeth chattering as he saw the building illuminated in the faint moonlight, but he swallowed his fear and went on. He was a strong guy; surely he could take on whoever was inside.

The door swung open without even a whisper. He peered inside, on alert for any sign of danger. Was that the sound of someone breathing he heard inside? But no, it must have been the wind. As he looked around, he spotted a small pendant with a green jewel encrusted on it. He would take that back as proof, he decided, and give it to Jill as a gift. He entered, his paws silent on the plain dirt floor, and in a few steps the pendant was within arm's reach.

As his fingers brushed the pendant, there was a blinding flash that left him unable to see anything for several seconds. Once his eyesight recovered, he saw he was now the size of a doll.

"Just what are you doing in my home, child?" Ben spun around and saw a huge panter woman—the witch! He screamed and tried to run, but he was lifted into the air by an unseen force. "Shush, now," the witch said, and his mouth snapped shut against his will as he floated onto her hand. "It's much too late to put up with all this. I'll deal with you in the morning. You can sleep in my drawer until then, but come daylight you'd better give a good reason for being here or I swear you'll not leave my grasp alive." Then she lumbered off with him in hand.

-----

Prompt: Envy

Nat and Sam had been friends once—the two rabbits had grown up on the same street and shared much together as children. But as youth gave way to adulthood, Nat's jealousy and Sam's pride drew the two apart. It seemed however hard Nat worked to get what she wanted, Sam snatched it out from under her with a fraction of the effort. Sam's successes rankled her; worst of all was when she got the promotion Nat had been hoping for, turning Nat into her subordinate. Eventually she decided she wouldn't take it anymore. She would find a way to humiliate Nat, to get her out of the picture and take her position.

One day in the office, when Sam ordered her to fetch some coffee—something that wasn't even supposed to be her job—Nat saw her chance. Once she had the coffee, she put into it a few drops of a substance she'd bought online. She took it to Sam and left for a few minutes. When she was sure the potion must have taken effect already, she went back into Sam's office and knocked. There was no answer, so she let herself inside. On the floor behind Sam's desk she found the other woman's clothes all in a pile and saw something moving under them. She picked the clothes up and a shrunken Sam fell from them onto the floor.

Nat pulled out a string of yarn and used it to bind and gag Sam. After making sure no one else was coming, she pulled her pants down and tugged back on her panties' waistband, then tucked Sam under her cottontail, firmly held between her buttcheeks. She hid Sam's clothes in her purse, then walked back to her desk and sat. Never had she enjoyed spending time on a chair as much as she did on that day.

-----

Prompt: *fwoomp*

Despite her size, the word most commonly used to describe Lara was "soft", both in appearance and in personality. The big bird was gentle and caring with everyone she met, and her body was well-rounded and squishy in all the right places, covered with feathers that looked soft as goose down.

She usually stayed well beyond our town's borders, but would welcome any visitors she received with smothering hugs and warm cuddles. She was always ready to help, too, with things like in putting out fires or dealing with wild beasts who strayed too close to town. Even so, folks were hesitant to ask for her aid. Not that they didn't trust her, but she was a bit of a klutz, prone to breaking stuff. She never hurt anyone by mistake, but no solid structure was safe around her.

I recall an encounter I had with her in my youth. I was helping my father take our crops into town, taking a road that went through her woods. She appeared as we were walking and offered to accompany us so we wouldn't be bothered by wild beasts. She followed on the side of the road, taking one step for every dozen of ours. One time, as she was taking one of those steps, she tripped on a ballen tree. We saw her start to tumble and managed to get out of the way before she fell onto us, but the cart was not so lucky. Her chest fell onto it with a mighty *FWOOMP*, reducing it to splinters and crushing most of our crops.

Though distraught over the loss of our cart and crops, my father and I were caught in the awkward position of having to calm the weeping giantess down, assuring her that we didn't blame her for the destruction. Once she had calmed down, she said she would bring us something to make up for it and bid us to wait a few minutes. Before we could reply she dashed off into the woods. She returned some time later and gave us each an uncut ruby the size of our fists. She also offered to carry us and what was left of our crops into town, an offer we gladly accepted.