- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sophie is 150 feet tall and ready to get her revenge on Stephanie. Who can stop Sophie? Find out..

 

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie shrieked as Sophie’s massive and wrinkly sole began to make its way towards Stephanie’s body. She saw Kevin rush in front of her.

“You’re not going to squash Stephanie”, said Kevin, “you’re going to have to face me first.”

“That sounds easy”, responded Sophie.

She quickly put her big toe on Kevin’s body covering it fully.

“Relax”, said Sophie to Stephanie, “I’m not going to kill your shrimp friend. You’re my real target anyway.”

“You leave Kevin alone”, shouted Stephanie.

“Why would I listen to you? It’s not like you never listened to me. Now the tables have turned.”

Sophie showed her power by putting her foot down on two parked cars completely obliterating them.

“You know we can, like, shrink you down. How did you get this big anyway?”

“Some old mad scientist said he was bored and wanted to raise the stakes with us.”

“Huh?” Stephanie was confused.

Stephanie saw a crowd of her friends, including her mother, behind her shouting at Sophie.

“I’m going to love every second of this”, said Sophie as she lifted her toe off Kevin and then slammed her foot onto Stephanie.

Stephanie was suffocated under Sophie’s foot as Sophie began grinding Stephanie’s body into the ground. Stephanie was close to getting ready to repent for whatever she did to Sophie.

But then Sophie lifted her foot, to Stephanie’s horror – she was stuck to Sophie’s sole.

“Let’s see how long you stick, you little Ching-Chong shit. Now I think it’s time we explore the City.”

“Bad Sophie”, cried Xue, “you fail at training.”

“Who needs training when now I’m the supreme goddess! I dare one of you to defy me. Now, I’m going to take Stephanie with me.”

Sophie picked Stephanie off her foot and placed Stephanie on her breast.

“Ready to see how a real woman takes advantage of her size? Hang on tight. Unless you want to die.”

Stephanie couldn’t do anything else. A monster was born.

Sophie made her way through Chinatown and began kicking at buildings and stepping on cars and bikes with her feet. Holy shit, this bitch has probably killed people already.

Stephanie could see that dozens of cops already approaching the giantess Sophie.

“Unless you dipshits want to die”, said Sophie, “I expect you to get out of my way!”

All Stephanie could do was cry for help hanging on to Sophie’s stupid breast. Stephanie watched as many of the cops began to run away from Sophie. There were three who still stood their ground with guns all set.

Sophie smirked and said, “time for you to be squished like bugs.”

Sophie slammed her foot down on the three cops and took sick pleasure as their bodies crushed underneath her sole.

“You’re a monster”, said Stephanie shaking her head.

“Hmm, you made me into one. And guess what, you’re next.”

Sophie gave a terrifying laugh as Stephanie was brought to the ground where she could see blood and guts from the crushed cops.

[POV: Julie]

Julie Hornblower shook her head with embarrassment. How the hell did anyone think this was going to end? Stephanie went too far with her mischief when it came to the shrinking machine and now Sophie was getting her revenge on all of them.

A small part of Julie thought Stephanie deserved some of this – but Sophie needed to be stopped.

“Are we just going to sit here while Sophie is destroying the city”, asked Julie.

“No no”, said Xue, “we think of plan to save my sweet angel daughter.”

“What the hell is all of this anyway”, asked Kevin.

“Long story”, said Brian, “Amy and I will tell you sometime.”

“Holy shit. Did you figure out how to change someone’s size? I know you’re a genius but this is like overkill..”

“I never tried growing anyone this large”, said Brian, “my efforts have been more towards shrinking things.”

Julie needed a solution fast. The Hornblower name could not be tainted. She was complicit in much of the tiny playtime.

“So what do we do? At least Sophie is easy to find”, said Julie.

“I have an idea”, said Brian, “but it’s risky and I have not studied the effects of growth and besides it sounds like some old mad scientist had his own growth formula so I can’t predict the effects this would have on others and..”

“I’m game”, said Maria, “make me a giantess and I’ll take down that puta like no other. That’s a fucking guarantee.”

“It’s too risky”, said Brian, “I have no idea what this will do to you.”

“Don’t you tinies grow back?”

“Yeah but I haven’t studied how internal organs react to the growth. This could lead to massive problems. It’s easier on the body to shrink down significantly.”

“C’mon egghead”, said Maria, “if I die, I die but at least I’m trying to save everyone.”

Brian sighed and said dryly, “anyone else want to grow?”

Julie certainly wasn’t going to become a massive giantess rampaging around New York City. What an embarrassing look for a Hornblower!

None of the other ladies volunteered.

“Step outside”, said Brian, “I can make this happen.”

Julie watched as Maria and Brian exited the nail salon. Veronica bolted out too.

The rest of the party sat in silence awkwardly but curiosity got the best of them.

They watched as Brian pointed the “shrinking” machine at Maria.

“Make me twice the size of that puta at least. How big was she?”

“Based on my calculations, 150 feet.”

“Yeah, make me 300 feet.”

“You could cause a lot of unintentional damage. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“It’s the only way we’re going to knock out Sophie and we all know it.”

“Heavens”, said Julie, “as long as you don’t drag the Hornblower name into this – I don’t care how big you grow.”

“Relax. I don’t care about you Hornblowers.”

 Brian did his work with the machine and Maria grew to an impressive 300 feet tall.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie felt a sense of hopelessness. She had seen a lot of suffering in less than 15 minutes. Sophie wasn’t going to let Stephanie get away so easy.

“Now I think it’s time for me to punish the one who deserves it most.” Sophie grabbed Stephanie with her toes and began crushing Stephanie’s body.

“Oh! I finally understand that you tinies do feel great underneath my feet. Too bad this one will expire soon.”

Stephanie was gagging as she tried to avoid experiencing Sophie’s foot flesh. Was this how tinies really felt when she did the same thing?

“Do you feel bad at all for what you did to me”, Sophie asked Stephanie.

“You have been awful to me all of this time and after seeing your murderous show, I honestly have no sympathy for you! I would have never killed you.”

“At least not intentionally. Everyone knows you’re an idiot. I hear people talking behind your back all the time.”

Stephanie ignored Sophie’s comment and tried to thrash her way out of Sophies’ toes. But Sophie only scrunched her toes more trapping Stephanie. Stephanie closed her eyes and tried to think of a way out of all of this.

Stephanie felt herself losing her breath. This must have been it. Sophie had won.

Stephanie could hear from above, “you deserve every moment of this – Stephanie, you’re the worst. But I’m not ready for you to die yet.”

Sophie lifted her foot off Stephanie and said, “first, I think I need to destroy some other people. I want you to suffer as I kill some other people. I’m going to start with Xue and then Roger. Yes, you will know what true suffering and grief is like, you bitch.”

“You are not doing anything to my mom or Roger”, shouted Stephanie.

“How are you going to stop me, bug girl? This time, I think my pussy is a little hungry. Why don’t we place you inside?”

“Please no…”, said Stephanie softly.

“I make all the decisions here”, responded Sophie as she picked up Stephanie and inserted her inside the vagina.

It was damp and cramped inside. Stephanie knew any movement she made would arouse Sophie. She didn’t want to give Sophie the satisfaction. But it appeared that Sophie was already fingering herself.

“Ohhhhh”, moaned Sophie, “you’re just a little sex toy… wow.. oh yeah. I hope you drown in my cum, you little shit.”

Stephanie resigned herself to her fate but she heard a loud, “you’re not killing anyone.” Was that Maria? And she sounded huge.

Stephanie heard Sophie say, “too late. I already crushed three cops.”

“We’re putting a stop to your murderous rampage”, said Maria. This was definitely Maria. She seemed larger than Sophie.

Stephanie felt her world go downward which caused her to be pushed out of Sophie’s vagina. It was Maria indeed! Maria must have been twice as tall as Sophie.

“I’m putting you down to size, Sophie.”

“Would love to see you try.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, going for a slightly different style here. Let me know what you think in the reviews!

My life has had some ups and downs lately for personal reasons.. past two months have been rough and it honestly brought in some major delays in me finishing Nail Salon 2.

I think my life is finally getting back on track though. And the good news for you guys is that I'm more likely to write when things are going well.