- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Nail Salon Megaverse is related to the Nail Salon series.
Except this time the ladies are growing much larger right in New York City!

This story isn't canon to the Nail Salon series but it has many similar concepts to Nail Salon/Nail Salon 2 except that Stephanie and her friends will be true giantesses.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Rick Sanchez has a crazy idea.

Kevin is looking for a fun night with Stephanie but Sophie's sudden growth brings other plans!

[POV: Morty]

Morty Smith’s anxiety was at an all-time high. His grandpa, Rick Sanchez, had the craziest idea of all time. It upset Morty greatly but he knew that Rick wouldn’t back down. But Morty would certainly let his feelings known on the situation.

Rick was going to create havoc amongst the characters in one of the best series of all time, Nail Salon.

“Rick”, whined Morty, “this has to be one of the most terrible ideas ever. Why would you want to do this to such wonderful girls?”

“Because I can, you dipshit. Stephanie and all her friends are going to be growing super huge and creating massive havoc on New York City!”

“But Stephanie is supposed to stand for good and heroic actions.”

“C’mon Morty – remember when Stephanie used Sophie as a washcloth in the shower. It isn’t like that Stephanie is Mother Teresa.”

“Sophie deserved that!”

“Somebody is playing favorites. Oh and this is where it’s really going to get fun. I’m going to set things up that Sophie grows huge first.”

“Fuck you, Rick. The Nail Salon series is supposed to be a self-contained adventure. Have you thought about the repercussions like New York being destroyed?”

“I’m the smartest man in the universe, Morty. I can fix New York if I want.”

“Have you thought about how traumatizing this will be on some of the girls? Especially Amy.”

“Heh. I call it a confidence booster for Amy. Everyone knows she needs it.”

“I don’t like this idea at all, Rick.”

Morty sighed with defeat. He knew there was no convincing his grandfather otherwise.

“This is going to be so hot”, said Rick, “you get me, Morty. Giantesses fighting it out in New York City. This is like Godzilla vs. King Kong shit.”

“Ok Rick. Do whatever you want.”

“Relax, Morty. There is something I think I forgot to tell you.”

“And what’s that?” Oh jeez, why did his grandpa torture him like this?

“Not in this universe! Wubba lubba dub dub!”

This did make Morty feel oddly better. But he knew he couldn’t always trust Rick.

“Are you jerking my chain, Rick?”

“Why I would want anything to happen to Amy? Do you think I’m a monster, Morty?”

“Umm..I…but you’re saying is nothing will happen to the ladies in the Nail Salon we know?”

“Yes Morty”, responded Rick rolling his eyes and letting out a belch.

“In that case, this will be so hot to watch!”

“That’s the spirit, Morty!”

“So what’s the plan?”

“This universe is a little behind in time. So it’s between Nail Salon 1 and 2. We’re going to grow Sophie to giantess size and let everything else sort out.”

“Hold on. What if Sophie is going to crush everyone before?”

“No way. You know Stephanie and friends. They’ll fight back quickly!”

“If this fails, we’re doing one of my adventures.”

“Like the time you got a dragon? Maybe he can watch with us.”

“Fuck you, Rick.”

“Let’s get this party started!”

[POV: Kevin]

This was the first Friday night in a while that Kevin Liang wasn’t planning on getting wasted. His close friend, Stephanie Zhao, had invited him over to her mother’s nail salon for a party. Kevin would just go with the flow and not look to get inebriated. He wanted to look 100% to Stephanie. Yes, she had a boyfriend. But Kevin was optimistic, he and Stephanie had a special bond. It would just take a lot of patience. Kevin didn’t expect anything to materialize tonight.

He arrived at the nail salon and saw that a large crowd of people were already there – some who he didn’t know. He saw his sister, Amy, and her boyfriend, Brian. And of course, there was Stephanie and she was stunning!

Stephanie rushed over to Kevin giving him a big hug.

“Kevvy”, said Stephanie, “I am so happy that you could make it to my party!!”

“I wouldn’t miss this party at all.”

“There must be a lot of cooler parties on campus tonight.”

“No way. Yours is the coolest by far!”

“So many people I need to introduce to you!”

Stephanie took Kevin’s hand and pulled him through the crowd.

Kevin said hello to Amy and Brian. Stephanie then introduced him to her mother, Xue.

Xue was shorter and heavier than her daughter but seemed to have the same gleam in her eye as Stephanie.

“Very nice to meet you”, said Xue, “you no cause trouble, right?”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”

Stephanie then introduced Kevin to the other four young women in the group. Two Latinas named Maria and Veronica who were obviously in a relationship. And two extremely tall white women named Alex and Julie. Kevin was only 5’8” and these two ladies were 5’11”. He made small talk with each of the women. Kevin did recognize Julie as one of the Hornblower children but he thought it would be awkward to bring that up mid-conversation. Julie certainly did have an aura of wealth to her.

But Kevin thought he had to ask the obvious question to Stephanie, “where’s Roger?”

“Roger couldn’t make it tonight. His parents insisted on meeting up with him tonight of all nights. It’s okay, I guess I’ll see him after the party“, said Stephanie with a sigh.

“It’s alright. I’m sure you and Roger will have fun afterwards.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Kevin thought, was this his chance?

Suddenly – there was an earthquake.

It caught attention of everyone in the room.

Kevin heard a loud and booming voice, “fate has been favorable to me. And now I am larger than you all – now it’s time for payback for what you did to me!”

Stephanie said stunned, “Sophie..how did this happen.”

Stephanie rushed outside. Kevin followed.

Kevin couldn’t believe his eyes. There was a naked blonde woman who must have been 150 feet tall at least – this must have been Sophie.

“Time to suffer, Stephanie”, said Sophie with an evil grin.

Sophie lifted her bare foot over Stephanie.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this intro chapter! A lot going on with my life now but I'm hoping to get the next chapter up soon. Let me know what you think in the reviews!!