- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little bit of verbal 'Naru bashing' in this chapter, along with something amusing at the end.

‘Just what is going on here?’ thought Keitaro as he was carried bridal-style in Kaolla’s arms.  ‘This HAS to be some kind of wacky, messed-up dream I’m having right now.  There’s no way that ANY of this is actually happening.  I’d have a better chance of being struck by lightning or coming into a hundred million yen.’  Clearly, Keitaro was at a loss for words under the current situation.


“Something wrong, Kei-kun?” asked Kaolla with that playful smile of hers as she looked at the man she was currently carrying in her arms on her way to the hot springs.  “You seem distracted, as though your mind is very far away.”


“Kaolla,” began Keitaro.


“Yes, darling?” she asked, enjoying the blush that came on Keitaro’s cheeks at being referred to by such a title.


“Not that I’m on board with what you’re proposing or anything…this whole harem you’ve got planned,” began Keitaro.


“Oh, don’t worry, that’ll change soon enough, sweetie,” said Kaolla with a grin, while motioning for Keitaro to continue with whatever he was trying to say.


‘She’s so confident in her assertion,’ thought Keitaro.  ‘I can’t tell if it’s just plain stubbornness or if she’s got something in the works that I don’t know about.’


“Regarding this plan of yours, I simply have to ask, since you’re so hell-bent on seeing it through,” resumed Keitaro.


“Yes?” replied Kaolla.


“Why?” Keitaro asked as bluntly as he could.


“Why what?” countered Kaolla.


“Why me?” said Keitaro.  “Why do you want to give me a harem so damn badly?  In all the time that I’ve gotten to know you, you never really seemed committed to something like that.  So why obsess over something like this?”


Kaolla paused in her thoughts, though she still walked ever onwards as she mulled over how to respond to Keitaro’s question.  It was simple and rather to-the-point in its nature, so it wouldn’t require too long an explanation.  Once she had collected her thoughts and knew how to word her answer, Kaolla turned her gaze to Keitaro once more and responded.


“Well,” began Kaolla, “simply put, my darling little Kei-kun, I would say that as to why I’m doing this, it’s basically because of two things.”


“Them being?” inquired Keitaro.


“First off, I’m in love with you, to put things simply,” replied Kaolla with a grin so endearing and warm that it could melt butter in under a minute.  “I’ve been in love with you for quite some time, several months at least, if not over a year by now.  I just didn’t feel the rush to claim you and make you mine at the time.  And besides, I know that you were trying to make things work between you and Naru, so I didn’t want to step in and make things awkward with the two of you while you were making your relationship grow and strengthen.”


“Okay then,” replied Keitaro as he took in this newfound information.  “So, what’s the other cause behind this harem plan of yours?”


“Simply put, I want to be with everybody, and I don’t want to make anybody sad or upset over the idea of having to fight over you,” Kaolla answered.  “As corny as it may sound, it’s been a goal of mine to basically live happily ever with everybody here at Hinata.  You guys are all my family and I want to be with all of you forever and ever.  If that means marrying everyone so that we can stay as one big, happy family, then that works out perfectly for me.”


“I don’t mean to deflate your dream, Kaolla, but that sounds rather childish and not very probable,” responded Keitaro.  “We all have our own lives to live and our own paths to follow.  I understand that you enjoy spending time with everybody, but it’s kind of selfish to want to keep everybody all to yourself, don’t you think?”


“You guys aren’t my possessions, Kei-kun; you’re my family.  I’m simply doing my part to cement that relationship status, that’s all.  I love all of you guys so very much, and it’s my hope that all of you will feel the same way about me in turn.  Amalla is more-or-less of the same mindset as me, and I know for a fact that most of the other Hinata ladies are pretty much in the same camp as me on that viewpoint,” explained Kaolla.


“You seem so damn sure of yourself on that, as if there’s no way you could possibly be even the slightest bit wrong about that,” replied Keitaro.


“All of the women here at Hinata like you Keitaro, and when I say ‘like,’ I’m saying that they have strong romantic feelings for you.  Even Tsuruko and Haruka have strong feelings for you; they just are reluctant to act outright on them,” said Kaolla.


“And Sarah and Mei?” countered Keitaro.  “You’re really going to tell me that THEY are in love with me as well?”


“Sarah’s become something of a tsundere,” Kaolla responded.  “She’s reluctant to lower her guard, given her history.  She might take a little bit to open up and be honest with her feelings, but in the end, she’ll acknowledge how she feels about you all the same.  And as for Mei, I know that she’s taken a very positive view towards you ever since you helped reconcile things between her and Naru.  I’ve seen her blush and get real cutesy more than once whenever your name comes up in conversation.  Mei admires you, Kei-kun.”


“Admiration and falling in love aren’t exactly the same concept, Kaolla,” replied Keitaro.  “You can look up to somebody without having romantic feelings for them, you know.  I’m guessing that if anything, Mei might see me as something of a big…er, as something of an older brother.”  Kaolla chuckled at Keitaro’s quick rebound in his choice of words, given that with the size difference between Keitaro and the Hinata women that he was more akin to a ‘little’ brother relative to all of them, now that they were in the seven-foot-range or greater in terms of height.


“Once again, Kei-kun, your sense of chivalry is commendable,” replied Kaolla with a chuckle.  “However, I wish that you’d ‘let your hair down’ as the saying goes.  You really need to relax and enjoy what life is offering you from time to time, you know?  I mean, you work hard enough around here as it is, and you’ve endured your share of hardship over the years.  Is it really so wrong of you to indulge in a little fun and embrace being loved by all of these lovely ladies?  I’d wager that most men would go through a whole heap of trouble to be where you are right now, so why not just enjoy what’s happening and ‘go with the flow,’ you know?”


Keitaro was momentarily at a loss for words.  Kaolla was certainly being insistent - though not outright demanding - on this topic as she carried Keitaro towards the baths.  It appeared as though she really did want Keitaro to enjoy himself and partake of the veritable “Shangri-La” of pleasures which awaited him in this little (or perhaps not so little) harem which she was creating for him.


“I…I don’t know,” replied Keitaro.  “It just feels wrong to me.  It feels like I’m cheating on Naru, that I’m being unfaithful.  And it also feels wrong to take advantage of all of you girls as well.”


“Take advantage?” replied Kaolla with a cocked eyebrow and a look of outright shock and alarm on her face before chuckling once more.  “Oh, dear sweet Kei-kun, if anything, you’ve got it backwards.  If anybody would be getting taken advantage of, it would be you, darling.”


“How do you mean?” inquired Keitaro.


“Having thirteen women vying for your attention and affection would put you in a rather precarious situation.  It would certainly be quite the juggling act to pull off.  But no need to worry about that.  Amalla has QUITE the appetite to keep them occupied while each one of them waits her turn with you.  And besides, with a harem this large, it would be beneficial to perform in smaller groups in order to maximize pleasure among as many members as possible.  And in time, once you’ve become more acquainted and experienced in group love-making sessions, you’ll be able to go a round with ALL of us in the same session,” explained Kaolla.  Just the thought of a fourteen-way orgy was getting her percolating, warm, and moist between her legs as she daydreamed about such a scenario.


Kaolla proceeded to enter the baths, which Naru, Kitsune, and Amalla were already in by that point.  All three women were naked (not even bothering to cover up with towels) and sitting in the warm, soothing waters of the hot springs.


“About time you got here,” said Amalla.  “Get in here already.”


Right there and then, Kaolla proceeded to begin stripping Keitaro of all of his clothes.  He tried fighting against the Molmolian girl’s advances, but was quickly stopped in his efforts when out of nowhere swooped in two of Amalla’s servants - both female - and held his arms in place.  While their grip was strong, the ladies placed just enough pressure to hold Keitaro still and not harm him.  A moment later, Keitaro was relieved of all articles of clothing, including his underwear, and leaving him naked for all to see.


The moment his dick became exposed, Keitaro instinctively placed his hands over it out of that sense of modesty and gentlemanly behavior, not wanting to flash his junk in front of the other ladies.  This got a chuckle mixed with a scoff out of Kaolla, who proceeded to pick up Keitaro and carry him bridal-style once more towards the hot springs.


“Anything else you require from us, Princess Kaolla?” asked one of the attendants.


“No thank you.  That’ll be all, ladies,” replied Kaolla with a smile.  “You are dismissed.”  The attendants took their leave right afterwards.


“Wait, were those two waiting here the whole time?” asked Keitaro.


“I had a feeling that you were going to be stubborn upon being undressed, so I felt it necessary as a precaution.  Don’t want to hurt my sweet little Kei-kun, after all,” replied Kaolla with a beaming grin.


Upon reaching the edge of the hot spring, Kaolla set Keitaro along the edge of the water…and straight into Amalla’s waiting arms.  The older Molmolian sister cocooned Keitaro in her own loving embrace before taking a seat once more, with Keitaro firmly in her lap and her spectacular breasts cushioning his head like a pair of pillows.  As Amalla was getting Keitaro firmly in her loving clutches, Kaolla proceeded to disrobe her garments and dip her feet into the water before finally coming all the way into the hot springs.


Now Keitaro found himself in Amalla’s embrace, with Naru, Kitsune, and Kaolla all gathered in the baths in a circular arrangement.  From his viewpoint, it was Kitsune to his left, Kaolla on his right, and Naru in the middle right in front of him, with Amalla DIRECTLY behind him as she held him firmly against her thighs, abdomen, bosom, and crotch.


For their part in all of this, both Naru and Kitsune were still rather taken back by the current developments.  While they wanted some answers as to why the Su sisters were getting fresh with Keitaro on the upper deck (especially Naru), Amalla told them that they would get those answers all in good time.  However, they would first have to join the Su sisters and Keitaro in the hot springs for an evening soak before an explanation would be given.


Kitsune was the type to generally ‘go with the flow’ as the saying goes, but Naru was not so much of the same character, given how her temperament could flare up at times in the past.  However, she was cognizant enough to know that Amalla had a strong enough physique that any attempt at overpowering the older Su sister would most likely be a foolhardy endeavor on Naru’s part.  The sheer definition in Amalla’s abs, biceps, thigh muscles, and calves were quite something to behold.  Unless Naru managed to get the jump on Amalla, she was almost certain to lose in a head-on confrontation with the older Molmolian sister.  So for the time being, Naru would relent and play along with whatever Amalla was planning, though she certainly was bubbling with discomfort at the sight of her boyfriend sitting in the lap of the dark-skinned beauty with her arms draped around his torso and her boobs pressing against the back of his head.


Now that the four women were settled and Keitaro was firmly within Amalla’s grasps, the older Su sister proceeded to begin massaging Keitaro’s shoulder slowly and gingerly.


“How’s that feel, Kei-kun?” asked Amalla as she leaned in and borderline whispered the words into Keitaro’s ear, the tone in her voice dripping with sultry seduction as she spoke.  “Let me know if I’m pressing too hard into you, okay?”


“Umm…Amalla, I appreciate what you’re doing, but that’s really not necessary,” replied Keitaro, who was sporting both a strong blush and an even stronger boner.  Fortunately for him, he was deep down enough in the hot spring waters that his member wasn’t cresting above the waterline.  However, all any of the women gathered had to do was to simply glance straight downward and they would have been able to spot the python of his that was growing longer and longer as Keitaro sat in the presence of so much tantalizing female flesh and pleasing aromas wafting off of them.


“I disagree with that, Kei-kun,” countered Amalla.  “You’re still recovering from a recent injury after all, so I’d say that a little assistance with washing yourself is practically required at this point.  But even if it weren’t, I’d still disagree with you on that statement for another reason.”


“That being?” asked Keitaro.


“It’s not so much a matter of necessity,” continued Amalla.  “It’s more so a matter of bonding and connecting with my future husband.  A wife should be willing to provide all the love and tenderness that her husband could possibly want, after all.”  Amalla finished that last part with a wide grin, clearly enjoying the rise she was getting out of Keitaro in the process as she continued massaging Keitaro’s shoulders, neck, and back.


“I’m sorry, I’m gonna have to step in on hearing that,” Naru clapped back at Amalla’s statement.  “I know you’ve been here for a little while now, Amalla.  So you are more than aware that Keitaro is MY boyfriend, and I don’t really appreciate having another woman just waltz in and declaring that MY Keitaro is now her exclusive lover.”  Naru was still keeping her composure at this point, but only just.


“I never said he was my EXCLUSIVE lover, Naru-chan,” replied Amalla with her Cheshire Cat style grin.  “You were in these very hot springs with me, after all…along with everyone else for that matter.  So, unless you’ve acquired amnesia over the last few hours, you would know that Keitaro is my lover AND yours as well.  You in turn are also my lover and I intend to be yours in turn.  As far as romance goes, it’s pretty simple in the grand scheme of it all:  When it comes to we thirteen ladies and dear Keitaro here, everyone is everyone else’s lover, understand?”


“Now hold on there, Amalla,” countered Naru, “I never consented to such an arrangement.  You can’t just waltz into this place and say, “Hey everyone, guess what?  I’m forming a harem with the whole lot of you!”  I mean, that’s about as hair-brained a concept as I’ve heard in my whole life.  You agree with me on that, right Kitsune?”  Naru turned towards her longtime friend to back her up on that.


To Naru’s surprise, Kitsune simply kept her mouth shut, all the while staring longingly at Keitaro with a blush on her cheeks and her eyes partially opened.  The whole time Amalla and Naru were having their verbal back-and-forth tiff, Kitsune was looking at Keitaro with an overpowering flurry of emotions raging within her - a mix of desire, lust, guilt, and genuine love all swirling round and round within her as she stared at the man of her affections.


“Kitsune?” asked Naru once more, trying to get her friend out of the daze she was in.


“I…” began Kitsune, getting her thoughts together.  “I get that you’re not crazy about havin’ ta share Keitaro an’ all that, but…”


“But?” asked Naru, sensing that she was about to her something she didn’t want to hear from her best friend.


“I…wouldn’t be against that kinda thing,” muttered Kitsune at little more than a whisper, all the while increasing her own blush as she turned her gaze away from Keitaro…and inadvertently placed her hands over her crotch while she did so.  Apparently, just thinking about getting into a harem with the man she loved was getting her rather ‘hot under the collar,’ even if she was a bit too embarrassed to outright embrace the very idea of such a proposition.


“Kitsune!” declared Naru, surprised that her friend was basically siding with Amalla and Kaolla at this point.


“My my my, dear Ki-chan,” replied Amalla, “I’m a little surprised that you’re open to my little proposal at this point.  I figured that you would take a little more coaxing, though I’m certainly not against you siding with me in the midst of all this.  You agree with me on that, right Kaolla?”


“Indeed I do, Big Sis,” chimed Kaolla with her own playful grin.  “I figured that it might take another day or two for Kitsune to come around, though I’m definitely not against her being on board with the harem plan.  That simply helps bring things that much closer to their grand conclusion after all.”


“Hey now,” spoke up Naru once again, “don’t you girls get any funny ideas now.  Even if Kitsune IS open to the idea of what you’re proposing,” Naru shot a frustrated look at her friend implying ‘Way to back me up, Kitsune!’ in a rather sarcastic tone, “that still doesn’t change the reality of the situation:  Keitaro is MY boyfriend and mine alone, understand?”


At this point, Amalla decided that she needed to be more direct in her approach towards Naru.  It wasn’t something that she wanted to do; it was something more akin to what some might call a sort of ‘necessary evil.’  Taking a deep breath and sighing, Amalla proceeded to get up while handing over Keitaro to her sister.


“Kaolla,” began Amalla, “could you be a dear and look after Kei-kun for me?  Naru and I need to have a little ‘heart to heart’ about something.”  As she spoke, Amalla lifted Keitaro with little effort and proceeded to hand him over to her sister.  Kaolla in turn reached out and took Keitaro into her arms.  To her, such a thing was as natural as breathing or blinking.


“Sure thing, Sis,” replied Kaolla.  “I’ll take over while you and Naru clear the air.”  Kaolla proceeded to hold Keitaro against her in the same position which Amalla had held Keitaro just moments ago.  Basically, Kaolla was making sure that there was no way that Keitaro would be able to get out of her grasp whatsoever, especially in his current physical condition.


“Thank you, Kaolla,” replied Amalla as she stood upright, with the hot spring water cascading off of her body and baring all before the assembled group in all of her magnificent splendor.  Pretty much everything about Amalla’s body was magnificent to behold, even before the incident which led to the growth spurts which the Hinata women were experiencing.  Now, in nothing but her birthday suit, Amalla’s figure was quite the sight to behold for all those currently spectating (especially Keitaro, whose raging boner was staying strong and only becoming harder and stiffer at the sight of the towering eight-foot-plus amazon standing right in front of him).


“Now, Naru,” began Amalla in a tone of voice that had become far more serious than it was just seconds ago, “there’s something I feel I must address with you, and in a rather blunt way it seems, given your attitude about these developments.”


“Oh?” replied Naru, sensing that Amalla was about to be rather direct in whatever she was about to say.  “And what would that be, Miss Amalla?”  Right at that moment, Naru was in no mood to back down before the older Su sister, even if she was considered royalty and had a solid height advantage over Naru.  Figuring this talk would be centered on ownership of Keitaro (as a lover), Naru was simply not going to fold in front of Amalla, given that the man she loved was at stake.


“I’m in love with Keitaro, plain and simple,” began Amalla as she stared Naru hard and firm in the eyes.  “I’ve had feelings for him for quite some time now, and they haven’t dissipated in all that time.  In fact, they’ve stayed the same in their intensity…no, that’s not right.  Like you, me, and all the other lovely ladies here at Hinata House, they’ve simply grown and grown and GROWN, becoming all the more powerful in that time.  I’m rather quite smitten with Kei-kun here,” declared Amalla, turning her gaze to Keitaro and giving both a loving smile and a playful, sexy wink as she looked at him.


“Well,” began Naru, “I don’t begrudge you for how you may FEEL about Keitaro.  People are allowed to feel however they want about a person.  I don’t have a problem with that.  What I DO have a problem with is when somebody tries to make a move on my boyfriend, especially right in front of me.”  The ire in Naru’s voice and on her face was quite distinct at this point.


“I see,” replied Amalla, pausing at what she was going to say next.  After taking a deep breath, Amalla focused her gaze upon Naru once more before continuing.


“So, you’re basically declaring that Keitaro is yours and yours alone, correct?” Amalla asked.


“Exactly,” answered Naru.


“So, you would then tell people like Motoko, Kanako, Mutsumi, or even Kitsune here to back off of Keitaro as well then?” inquired Amalla.


“Huh?” asked Naru, surprised that Amalla steered the conversation somewhat off course by bringing others into it.  “Where are you going with this?  Why bring them up?”


“Why not?” replied Amalla.  “I know for a fact that the first three I mentioned all have strong feelings of affection for Keitaro, and I’m fairly certain you knew the same thing before I even brought it up.  And as for Kitsune, her little confession pretty much made it official that she’s in love with Keitaro as well.  So, given those developments, are you willing to fight them off as eagerly as you seem to be doing with me?  Or with Kaolla here?”


“Wh-what are you getting at?” asked a somewhat flustered Naru, who was sporting a blush out of embarrassment by this point.


“Please stop dancing around the issue, Naru,” sighed Amalla, “You know damn well what I’m getting at.  Are you going to look any of those women in the eye - especially Mutsumi out of the four of them, given how soft-hearted and sweet she is - and say to her ‘Look, bitch, stay away from my man or else I’ll scratch your eyes out’?  Hell, Kitsune is sitting right here.  You want to start with her and tell her to back off of Keitaro here and now?  Now’s the opportunity.”  Amalla gestured with her arm towards Kitsune, presenting her before Naru like a gift.


Naru turned towards her fox-eyed friend and was suddenly caught in a whirlwind of emotions.  On the one hand, Kitsune was Naru’s closest friend.  She had known the older girl for years now, going back to their highschool days.  They became fellow dorm mates at Hinata House.  Over time, Naru began seeing Kitsune as an older sister who she could confide in and turn to for advice and a shoulder to cry on when she was at her emotional low points.  However, Kitsune was now a love rival for Keitaro’s affection as well.  The woman pretty much confessed right there and then in the hot springs that (a) she had strong feelings for Keitaro and (b) she didn’t mind being in a harem.  That put Kitsune in a whole new light in Naru’s eyes.


Now that her best friend had also become a love rival, Naru found herself on the fence as to how she should feel about this development.  It had become so damn confusing for her.  There were also the cases of Motoko, Mutsumi, and Kanako as well.  Motoko was an honorable woman, given her samurai-style upbringing, so she simply wasn’t somebody whom Naru could view in a negative light, even IF she was also in love with Keitaro.  Mutsumi was simply too sweet, soft, and kind-hearted a person for Naru to hate.  She had even confided with Naru that she was one of the two promise girls from Keitaro’s childhood days, and she was willing to give up her claim for Keitaro’s heart for the sake of Naru’s own happiness.  Naru simply couldn’t bring herself to hold disdain for Mutsumi, even as a love rival for Keitaro.  And as for Kanako, while Keitaro’s younger adoptive sister was rather bull-headed and confrontational with Naru from the beginning, over time Naru began viewing her in a better light.  She knew that Kanako’s love for Keitaro was genuine, she only wanted her adoptive brother to find happiness and the utmost of bliss, comfort, and joy in life.  Even if Kanako tried to get between Naru and Keitaro back in the day during the whole Old Annex episode from long ago, Naru had decided to let that whole incident become ‘water under the bridge’ and started seeing Kanako more positively from then on (even if the younger woman could be a tad confrontational at times, albeit more passively than before).


“Well, Naru?” asked Amalla once more, “Kitsune is right in front of you, so go ahead.  Tell her to back off of your man, if you’re so adamant about it.  Feel free to include Kaolla as well, since Keitaro is currently in her embrace and not yours.  What are you waiting for?”


“I…I…” Naru was clearly at a loss for words, not sure how to respond to Amalla’s suggestion.


“Besides,” resumed Amalla, “given your past history with Keitaro, I ponder as to whether or not it would be best for you to remain as his lover.”


“W-what are you talking about?” asked Naru with newfound curiosity.


“Well,” began Amalla “from what I’ve gleaned in my encounters with the other ladies, I know that you’ve had a history of physically attacking Keitaro from time to time, with some measure of regular frequency I should note.”


“Hey now, that’s…” replied Naru, trying to counter Amalla’s analysis, though Amalla simply wasn’t going to let up.


“You’ve given Keitaro strikes and blows that would do significant harm to other men, from what I understand.  A punch here, a kick there, a body throw or a karate chop, etc.  And most of those attacks resulted in Keitaro being punched out a window or even through the ceiling, literally speaking.  Those kinds of attacks would result in serious long-term harm and require several weeks if not months of recovery.  Some of them might even be considered fatal, or am I wrong, Naru?” declared Amalla.


Once again, Naru was like a deer in the headlights.  She was at a complete loss for words.  She looked around and saw that the expressions on the others in the baths revealed that what Amalla said rang true.  The deflated looks on the faces of Kaolla, Kitsune, and Keitaro all conveyed a message of shameful truth in what Amalla said.  So even if Naru wanted to deny it, she knew that if Amalla simply asked any of the other three in the baths that they would verify what Amalla said as true.


“And these attacks of yours against Keitaro,” resumed Amalla, “what were they over?  Did he assault a single person here at Hinata?  Did he blackmail or intimidate any of the women here in some nefarious way?  Was he engaged in some kind of criminal activity outside of Hinata?  What made you feel compelled to assault Kei-kun all of those times, Miss Narusegawa?”


“I…he…we…” Naru was once again at a loss for words, starting to shake with equal parts frustration and shame.  It was hard for her to get the words out and admit the reason for all the times she attacked Keitaro in the past.


“Amalla, please, there’s no need for this,” pleaded Keitaro as he looked up at the towering Molmolian beauty.  “Don’t put Naru through this.”


“I’m sorry, Kei-kun,” replied Amalla, turning her gaze towards Keitaro with a somewhat apologetic look on her lovely features, “but this needs to be said.  It’s time to address ‘the elephant in the room’ as the old saying goes.”  Amalla then returned her focus onto Naru.


“So, Naru,” resumed Amalla, “would you care to explain to me why you attacked Keitaro all of those times in the past?  I’m rather curious as to find out the reasoning for all those cases of assault which you initiated onto him.  I’m sure you must have had a rather good reason for doing so, and not acting out of some petty misunderstanding or rushed judgment, right?”  The insinuation in Amalla’s tone of voice was only too obvious by this point.


By this point, Naru’s mind was a jumble of emotions.  It was apparent by this point that Amalla had Naru right in her crosshairs as to her line of questioning.  She was just waiting for Naru to admit the truth as to why she attacked Keitaro all those times in the past.  After mustering enough courage, Naru looked Amalla in the eyes…with tears in her own.


“Fine,” began Naru, “I…attacked Keitaro all those times back then…because…because…”


“Because?” asked Amalla.


“Because I thought he was a pervert all those times,” resumed Naru, choking up as she spoke.  “I thought he was a peeping tom…who was doing something lecherous all those times.  Whether it was on me…or any of the other girls…especially the younger ones, I thought…back then…that Keitaro was up to something…lecherous, okay?”


“Even if he DID engage in anything perverted like that - which I’m extremely doubtful that Keitaro would partake in any such kind of act, at least not on purpose - but even if he did occasionally get a quick peep or glance at one of you girls in a state of undress, is that justifiable grounds to outright attack him?  Did that give you the right to assault Keitaro to the point of severe bodily injury?  It’s a minor miracle that Keitaro’s body heals as fast as it does, otherwise I’d wager that he’d be confined to a hospital bed or a wheelchair for all the times you attacked him in the past.”  Amalla finished her analysis and stared down Naru once more, getting a feel for what the girl was experiencing in that moment.


‘She’s right,’ thought Naru, ‘Of course she’s right.  Even if I can’t bring myself to say the words, she’s absolutely right about all of it.  I’ve attacked Keitaro more times than I can count.  And in spite of it all, he never called the cops on me or ordered to have me evicted from the dorms, even if it would legally have been his right to do so.  Why is he so damn considerate?  How can he be so kind and good to me, after all I’ve done to him?’  Naru glanced down at Keitaro, with tears beginning to form at the edge of her eyes and her lower lip starting to tremble.


For his part, Keitaro looked back up at his towering girlfriend with concern written all over his face.  Amalla wasn’t letting up with her interrogation of Naru’s past actions against Keitaro.  Yet even if it was all basically true, Keitaro took no pleasure in Naru’s ‘dirty laundry’ being aired out in front of the group, especially in front of him.  After all, he loved Naru deeply and wanted to leave events of the past IN the past, not dig them up so they could be used to knock his girlfriend down an emotional peg or two.


“Amalla, please,” insisted Keitaro.  “You’ve said enough.  Don’t do this to her.”  Surprisingly, Keitaro found the strength to break out of Kaolla’s embrace, stepping forward towards both Amalla and Naru.


By this point, Naru’s head was swirling with emotion over what to do.  Part of her wanted to slap Amalla across the face and shout “You bitch!” for bringing up her past episodes of assault against Keitaro, but that would only prove Amalla’s point that Naru was quick to anger and even quicker to physically lash out.  It would be an outright admission that Naru didn’t deserve to be with Keitaro - that she was simply too violent to be his girlfriend, let alone his wife.  Naru was also feeling intense guilt at having to revisit her past sins, reliving in her mind every punch, kick, body throw, or any other act of assault against the man she had grown to love over time.  Eventually, after letting the whirlwind of emotion cloud her mind, Naru did the only thing she could think to do in that very moment:  She cried.


Right there and then, Naru fell to her knees, buried her head into her hands, and began sobbing heavily in front of everyone.  Her sobbing was so pronounced that her body was practically convulsing in response.  All of the guilt from Naru’s past transgressions upon Keitaro had finally caught up to her, and her conscience was bubbling up as a result of it.


“I’m sorry!” cried Naru into her hands as she weeped.  “I’m…so sorry!


Acting on pure instinct, Keitaro marched right up to Naru and pried her hands away from her face.  Given that Naru was currently on her knees, Keitaro had a slight height advantage over her since he was standing up, but only just.


“Naru!” said Keitaro.  “Naru, please look at me!”  While Keitaro’s voice was loud, it wasn’t anger filled.  He was merely trying to get his girlfriend’s attention and get her mind out of the guilt trip she was in.  Keitaro was rewarded for his efforts when Naru locked eyes with him, with tears streaming down her face like waterfalls by that point.


“Please,” insisted Keitaro, “please don’t beat yourself up over this.  What’s passed is in the past, and I don’t care about that stuff anymore.  I love you, understand?  And it feels like there’s a hole in my chest or a deep pit in my gut when I see you like this.  So please…please don’t do this to yourself.  I don’t want to see you like this, please.”


The look in Keitaro’s eyes and the pleading insistence in his voice were simply too much for Naru to act on rational thought.  In that very moment, when Naru was at an emotional low point and Keitaro had come in to be her knight in shining armor and forgive her for her past transgressions, Naru simply acted on pure instinct.


Lifting her hands up and palming the sides of Keitaro’s head, Naru brought her lips towards Keitaro’s and kissed him, pouring all of her love and passion for the man into her kiss.  While Keitaro was taken by surprise from Naru’s sudden forwardness, he returned the kiss in kind, wondering if he should be bold and initiate a little tongue-play.  He didn’t have to worry about that, because Naru ended up being the one to turn the kissing session into a French kissing session, invading Keitaro’s mouth with all the gusto and ferocity of a German blitzkrieg.


For her part, Amalla was both sad and happy for her part in what had occurred:  Sad for having to interrogate Naru and putting her past crimes against Keitaro for everyone present to witness, yet happy that Keitaro came in to help pick Naru back up from the emotional trainwreck she was on the verge of becoming.  It gave Amalla no pleasure to air out Naru’s ‘dirty laundry’ regarding how she treated Keitaro in the past, but at the same time she felt it was necessary in order for the harem plan to proceed.


Kneeling down, Amalla placed a hand on Naru’s shoulder to get the woman’s attention.  While Naru was reluctant to end the kissing session with Keitaro, she relented and turned around to face Amalla.


“I’m sorry I put you through that, Naru,” said Amalla, “but I felt that the ‘elephant in the room’ had to be addressed sooner or later.  No hard feelings?”  Naru simply responded with a slow nod, still in too delicate a state to speak clearly at that moment.  She then turned her attention back towards Keitaro.


“I’m…so sorry…for all I did to you…back then,” said Naru at little over a whisper to Keitaro.  “I should have…known better.  But I’ll make it up to you…I swear…I promise.”  She proceeded to seize Keitaro’s lips in hers once more, while guiding his hands to her substantial bosom and directing his palms to massage her mounds, feeling up every square inch of titflesh in the process.


“I [smooch] love you [smooch] so very [smooch] very [smooch] much [smooch].” said Naru in between kisses to Keitaro as her tears began to dry and her mood calmed down somewhat.


“I know [smooch] you do [smooch],” replied Keitaro, giving his all in trying to make Naru feel better between the kissing and the breast massage he was giving her.  If the soft moans she was giving were any indicator, he was doing a fine job all around.


After a solid minute or two of smooching and caressing, Naru sat herself back down, this time being the one to hold Keitaro seated against her torso and his head between her bosom while he sat.  It was obvious enough to the other women present that this was done because (1) Naru was jealous of Amalla having Keitaro in her lap and embrace not so long ago, (2) Naru wanted to reassert that Keitaro was HER boyfriend first and foremost, and (3) Naru needed to have Keitaro close at hand to help keep her mind at peace at that moment.


“So,” began Amalla, “have you settled down somewhat, Naru-chan?”


“Now I’m Naru-chan now, am I?” replied Naru, nuzzling her head into Keitaro’s scalp and breathing in his aroma, while at the same time snuggling his comparatively smaller frame against her larger body (and caressing his erect member underneath the bathwater all the while, much to Keitaro’s embarrassment).


“All of you are precious to me, my dear Naru-chan,” replied Amalla.  “I’m sorry about putting you through that, but I felt it necessary in part for the good of the harem plan.  I didn’t want to simply bring you down out of any malice, merely to help bring things forward to their ultimate end, that’s all.”


“Sorry ta interject an’ all,” Kitsune chimed in, “but how did knockin’ Naru down a peg or two figure inta that exactly?”


“Well, dear Ki-chan,” replied Amalla, “a part of me thought about simply putting Na-chan in her place and snatching Kei-kun out from under her, at least initially anyway.  But since I intend to be with both of them along with everyone else, that simply wouldn’t do.  I thought that by mentioning you and the other girls, that Naru’s defenses on claiming Keitaro as her own might falter somewhat.  Bringing up past events was simply a way to press the advantage, that’s all.”


“There’s also my little countermeasure to help move things along as well,” added Kaolla at little more than a whisper.


“What was that?” inquired Kitsune.


“Oh nothing, dear sweet Ki-chan, nothing at all,” replied Kaolla in a normal speaking volume once more.  She shot her older sister a cutesy little wink in the process, basically implying that the two of them were ‘in the know’ on something, and they didn’t feel like telling.


“I’m not sure I like what you two are up to,” muttered Naru as she increased her hold on Keitaro as if he were a big teddy bear she had just won at a carnival game.  For the time being, Keitaro was her emotional pillar and she needed him as close by as possible.  Amalla couldn’t help but find the display to be rather cute.  In her mind, the only thing that would be even better would be to have Keitaro sandwiched between both her and Naru in a hot-and-heavy threeway love session.  After all, Amalla was definitely the hungriest out of everyone at Hinata House, so the act of initiating a threeway would be little more than an appetizer when it came to satisfying Amalla’s hunger for making love (especially since she had engaged in an orgy not so long ago before entering the baths).


The ladies and Keitaro proceeded to simply bask in the warming waters, with Naru keeping Keitaro in her clutches all the while.  While the other women (especially Amalla) wanted some one-on-one time with Keitaro, whether it was the act of bathing him, massaging him, or caressing and fondling his body (especially his rather engorged member), they all felt it was best for Naru to have this tender moment with Keitaro.  There would be time enough for the other Hinata ladies to have their turn with Keitaro.


Soon enough, the back doors opened and out came the remaining Hinata women (all of them ducking through the doorway, once more reminding themselves and Keitaro of their size) with nothing but undersized towels in their possession.


Alarmed by this sudden expansion of the bathing group, Keitaro asked Amalla and Kaolla if they had anything to do with this.


“We notified the staff to wake them up shortly after our arrival in the baths,” answered Amalla.  “We figured it would be best for them to wash…certain aromas off of their bodies.”


“What kinds of aromas?” asked Keitaro, soon after regretting his line of inquiry.


“The smell of sex, Kei-kun,” replied Kaolla with a grin.  The reaction of shock on Keitaro’s face got a chuckle out of both Amalla and Kaolla, who couldn’t help but find his alarm rather adorable and endearing.


‘So then, those noises I heard earlier coming from their bedrooms,’ thought Keitaro to himself as he blushed heavily and risked having a nosebleed from imagining just what was going on in those rooms while he was passing by.


“We figured it was best for them to clean themselves up once they were rested and recovered,” continued Amalla, “though I must confess, I’m rather hungry to go another round now that we’re all here…and I am of course including you, Naru, and Kitsune, my dear sweet little Kei-kun.”  Amalla finished with a wide toothy grin on her face, clearly implying that she was up for another round of love making with an even bigger orgy this time around.


“Why do I get the feeling that you’re not joking?” muttered Keitaro, who found his grip in Naru’s possession tightening all the more.


“Because I’m not, darling,” replied Amalla without missing a beat.  Clearly, the older Molmolian girl had the stamina and the hunger to go another round for some hardcore love making with literally EVERYONE right there and then.


The other Hinata women began seating themselves throughout the hot springs and proceeded both washing one another’s backs and making small talk all the while.  Even Kanako appeared in a rather amicable mood and in good spirits, as opposed to her more reserved nature when in group settings.  It was somewhat out of character for her.


What was most alarming about the whole situation from Keitaro’s perspective was that none of the women took issue with bathing in the hot springs alongside Keitaro.  Some of them (specifically Shinobu, Motoko, Sarah, and Mei) were sporting strong blushes - out a mix of both embarrassment and being turned on in the presence of Keitaro - yet not a single one of them objected to bathing alongside Keitaro.


‘Seems the pills are doing what they’re intended to do after all,’ thought Kaolla with a grin at this development.  ‘Things should be proceeding smoothly now.  It won’t be long before we end up having EVERYONE on board with the harem plan, then we can REALLY have some fun afterwards.’


Kaolla took pride in what was occurring, and would have enjoyed the moment more…if not for an old familiar feeling that was welling within the very core of her being.  It wasn’t a painful feeling she was experiencing - quite the opposite in fact.  The sensation was pleasurable, even downright orgasmic.  The problem was that this old familiar feeling was an indicator of what was to come, and not just to Kaolla, but to all the Hinata women simultaneously.


Sure enough, panting and moaning started to occur among every single one of the Hinata women, all of whom were sporting distinct blushes on their cheeks and feeling outright sexual bliss emanating from their loins.  With all the heavy breathing, profuse sweating, pounding heartbeats, and erect nipples, the Hinata women were practically engaged in another mass orgy, all without the act of engaging in actual intercourse.


“Oh no,” moaned Shinobu, “not again!” she finished with a moan.


Sure enough, just as Shinobu and some of the other women feared, their bodies began to enlarge, growing inch by inch in the bath waters.  Given their proximity to one another, the sound of the growth was quite distinct.  It was a sort of deep cracking and groaning sound, like a mighty tree slowly twisting in a windstorm, than handling of a balloon in a deeper octave than normal, or the creaking of leather with more bass in the overall noise.


“Kaolla,” moaned Haruka, “I thought you said those pills we took were supposed to [moan] counteract this!”


“I said that they [pant] would LIMIT the amount of growth, not [moan] stop it altogether,” replied Kaolla.


‘It seems I miscalculated on the countermeasure where growth is concerned,’ thought Kaolla as she observed the growth spurt happening among the assembled female party.


From Keitaro’s perspective, the entire experience was beyond surreal, especially since he was currently seated in Naru’s lap feeling her body enlarge against his.  Her breasts slowly started rising higher over his head.  Her hips grew wider and her legs became longer, making more room for Keitaro to sit comfortably in Naru’s lap.  Her arms stretched longer, allowing her to further secure Keitaro all the more snuggly, which Naru did indeed (and then some!).


Breathing heavily while experiencing waves of pleasure, Naru tightened her hold on her lover, completely enrapturing him in her embrace with newfound gusto, passion, and a greatly heightened libido.  During her growth spurt, Naru flipped Keitaro around so that he was facing her instead of leaning against her light a chair.  She then looked down at him with dreamy eyes as her body grew upward and outward, proceeding to French kiss him once again while she grew, holding his head in her hands.  From Naru’s perspective, Keitaro’s head was no larger than a football, with the palms of her hands covering his cheeks while her fingers easily encircled the scalp of his head.


While Keitaro was certainly enjoying the renewed makeout session with his growing girlfriend, he was also enraptured by the growth to which he had a front-row seat to witness, as well as that among all the other Hinata women, who were pretty much having orgasmic responses to the growth as it occurred.


After a handful of minutes, the growth eventually subsided, and the Hinata women had calmed down from their climaxes, panting all the while as they started to relax from the sexually-induced high they had collectively experienced.


Deciding to find out what their new heights were, Kaolla reached over towards the edge of the pool, where she placed her tracking device pertaining to the size statistics of all the Hinata House women.  After taking her scanner and scanning each of the Hinata women one by one, Kaolla waited for the statistics to come out.


“Well, Kaolla?” inquired Kanako  “What’s the verdict?”


“It would seem that I made a…tiny miscalculation on my part with regards to my countermeasure,” replied Kaolla with a bit of chuckle.


“I wouldn’t refer to what we just experienced as ‘tiny,’ Kaolla,” replied Motoko, who was in awe of both what had just happened and the after effects of what she saw before her.


“No point in ‘beating around the bush,’ Kaolla,” chimed Amalla.  “Might as well share with us since we’re all here.”


Kaolla read out the new size statistics for all the Hinata women:


  • Naru: 8’6”

  • Kitsune 8’9”

  • Shinobu: 8’2”

  • Motoko: 9’0”

  • Kaolla: 8’0”

  • Mutsumi: 8’8”

  • Haruka: 8’10”

  • Kanako: 8’4”

  • Sarah: 8’0”

  • Mei: 8’2”

  • Nyamo: 8’3”

  • Amalla: 9’3”

  • Tsuruko: 9’6”


“Good heavens!” declared Mutsumi.  “That’s quite a leap compared to last time.”


“Eight feet tall,” whispered Sarah, repeating her newly adjusted height.


“I was big enough before,” grumbled Haruka.


The sentiments among the other women varied from surprised to worried to being in sheer awe of how much they had grown in so short a time.


‘Guess I’ll need to fast-track my contingency plan sooner than I originally planned,’ thought Kaolla, ‘otherwise, sleeping or even standing indoors is going to be impossible before we realize it.’


“Don’t worry,” declared the younger Su sister, “I’ll have new clothes printed out for everyone once bathtime is over, rest assured.  So until then, let’s just enjoy our nice long soak and not fret over such things.”


So the Hinata women returned to sitting in the hot springs to serve as a welcome distraction to their group growth spurt, even if the waters were now comparatively more shallow and the surface area of the baths was feeling more crowded and diminished compared to just moments ago.


‘Should probably alter the size of the baths too while I’m at it,’ thought Kaolla with a sigh, ‘otherwise we’ll end up literally pressed against each other while bathing, and that simply will not do.’

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it.  This chapter ended up being longer than I anticipated.  Hoping to have another addition up before the end of April.  Until then...