- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Know it's been a while.  The inspiration comes and goes, sometimes taking months to return.  Anyways, here ya go.

Meanwhile…


As Keitaro was cementing his harem by bedding both of the Aoyama sisters, Amalla was doing her part by addressing things with another member of the Urashima Family.  While she would rather spend as much lovey-dovey quality time with the adorable little dorm manager (or perhaps former manager would be more appropriate at this point), she felt that resolving things with Haruka was paramount for the good of the harem plan.  It simply wouldn’t do for one of her co-wives to continue with the self-loathing she had seemed hellbent on subjecting herself to, and if Amalla had to take a direct approach to turn things around, then so be it.


Haruka made her way towards her bedroom as quickly as she could, shutting the door behind her and locking it as she did.  Initially, Amalla considered knocking on it to get Haruka’s attention, or even breaking through it if need be, but decided to act with a modicum of restraint and not act on impulse outright.


Instead of making her way into Haruka’s bedroom right then and there, Amalla decided to seek some assistance from her little sister in helping to coax Haruka out of the emotional shell which she had decided to build up around herself.  If anybody could conjure up a deus ex machina to help move things along, it would be Kaolla, given how much of a whiz kid she had proven herself to be when it came to matters of science.


Making her way down towards Kaolla’s bedroom, Amalla gingerly knocked on the door (not wanting to damage it, given her larger size and all).  She figured that Kaolla and the other younger women at Hinata House would still be focused on schoolwork, so chances were good that they’d be holed up in Kaolla’s bedroom, or else one of the bedrooms belonging to one of the other girls in the group.  As luck would have it, upon knocking on the door, there was a response behind said door.


“Who is it?” asked a voice which Amalla was certain sounded like Mei’s voice.


“It’s Amalla,” she answered.  “Sorry to interrupt, but I’d like a quick word with Kaolla, if she’s there by chance.”


“Sure thing,” replied another voice which Amalla knew was Kaolla’s.  “Come on in.”


Opening the door and ducking under the doorframe, Amalla entered the bedroom to find Kaolla, Shinobu, Sarah, Nyamo, and Mei all huddled around a table and going over school-related material.  Sure enough, the younger women were focusing on homework related to their studies, and while Amalla didn’t see anything wrong with that, a part of her thought it to be somewhat unnecessary at this point.


The way the current queen of Molmol saw it, school life was no longer necessary for Kaolla or any of the other women in Keitaro’s harem.  Given that Amalla and Kaolla were both members of the Molmolian royal family, Amalla didn’t see such a thing as graduating from middle school, high school, or college as something necessary for the likes of them.  The same assumption extended to Shinobu, Nyamo, Sarah, and Mei as well, given that they would all become members of the Molmolian royal family.  Whatever monetary concerns they might have had up to this point were now moot points, rendered null and void now that they would be wedded into literal royalty as part of the royal harem.  Then again, Amalla didn’t tell them that they’d all become queens (or at bare minimum royal concubines) as part of said arrangement.  The thought simply didn’t cross Amalla’s mind at the time.


‘Ahh, no biggie either way,’ Amalla thought to herself, ‘I’ll just let them know when we have the time for it.  Besides, I’m sure that Kaolla would rather finish out school life here in Japan all the same.  She was surprisingly adamant about continuing her life as a student in the wake of these growth spurts, which is something I wouldn’t really expect from her.  In any case, we have more pressing matters to tend to.’


As she entered Kaolla’s (and by extension, Amalla’s) bedroom, Amalla was reminded of her great height when she subconsciously stood upright (or tried to) and ended up lightly bumping her head against the ceiling.


“Mmph!” grunted Amalla.  “Keep forgetting about the low ceilings in this place.”


“It’s not the ceilings which are low, my dear big sister,” grinned Kaolla, “but we who have become so much taller, or more accurately so much BIGGER all around.”


“Please don’t remind me,” sighed Shinobu.  “It’s becoming quite the chore maneuvering through the dorms as it is.”


“Tell me about it,” added Mei in agreement, with Sarah nodding along.


“Well, in any case,” said Amalla, “size-related issues aside, there’s something I’d like your help with, dear sister, if now isn’t a bad time I mean.”  Kaolla paused for a moment, pondering what her older sister was alluding to, before responding.


“If it has something to do with our living arrangements,” Kaolla began, “I have something in the works as we speak, dear sister.  We should have a remedy by tonight at the latest.”


“That’s wonderful news, dear Kaolla, but no, that’s not what I’m on about, Little Sister,” Amalla responded.  “What I’m talking about is something more immediate and pressing regarding our…family, so to speak.”


“Family?” asked Shinobu with a raised eyebrow.  “Do you mean something back in your homeland?  One of your parents?  Or maybe your husband, the king?”


“Oh no, no need to worry on those grounds,” replied Amalla with a chuckle.  “Everyone back home in Molmol is in good spirits as far as I’m aware.  No, what I’m talking about is my family here, dear Shinobu-chan.”


“Family here?” pondered Mei aloud, wondering what Amalla was getting at before getting to the correct conclusion alongside Shinobu and Nyamo.  It was clear enough that the elder Su sister was referring to the harem which she was hellbent on creating at this point, given that she perceived everyone in it as her spouses, equal in importance to her husband, King Lamba Lu back in Molmol.


“So then,” inquired Kaolla, “who by chance are you referring to specifically, Big Sister?”  


“Given that you’re the residential genius here at Hinata House, I’m pretty sure that you know who I’m already talking about,” answered Amalla.


“It wouldn’t happen to be someone with the surname Urashima by chance, would it?” Kaolla playfully asked.


“Indeed it would, Kaolla-chan,” Amalla answered with a small grin.


“I thought as much,” said Kaolla, pondering for a few more seconds on where to proceed from this point on.  “She simply cannot make peace with loving more than one person, which is rather silly since she’s becoming part of a harem of all things.  For someone so mature and adult-minded, Haruka-chan is surprisingly stubborn and childish on this one issue.”


“I know, right?” Amalla half-scoffed in agreement.  “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love Haru-chan just as I love the whole lot of you with all of my heart, but it baffles me at how childish she can be over something like this.  In a way, it’s kind of adorable that she can get worked up over such a little thing like that, but for the sake of our family, it simply won’t do for her to be needlessly burdening herself with such a pointless dilemma.”


“I’m sorry, I feel like I’m a little behind everyone over this whole thing,” replied Sarah, genuinely confused over the conversation.  “What exactly are we talking about here?”


Deciding to be somewhat tactful, Amalla decided to be a tad bit economical in her explanation, figuring that it would weird out Sarah if she gave the girl the entire truth of the matter.


“Well, to simplify, my dear Sarah-chan, what Kaolla and I are talking about is Haruka’s reluctance to be part of a harem, which she IS going to be a part of if I have any say in the matter…the same harem to Kei-kun which everyone here is going to be a part of.”  Naturally, both Sarah and Mei seized up a bit in awkwardness at what they just heard.


“Please, not that again,” sighed Mei.  “Are you STILL on about that, Miss Amalla?”


“Please, just call me Amalla-chan, or Ama-chan or something along those lines, Mei-chan,” Amalla grinned, “and yes, I’m wholeheartedly hellbent on this harem, which I WILL see through to completion, with you, Sarah-chan, and Haru-chan all becoming a part of it.  I’m sure that Shinobu-chan and Nyamo-chan here would agree with me on that now, right?”


Nyamo simply nodded and smiled in complete agreement, as if she and the Su sisters shared similar brain wavelengths.  As for Shinobu, while she was blushing rather furiously, she slowly nodded in head all the same, indicating that while she found talking about harems to be rather embarrassing, she WAS in agreement with seeing the harem plan reach its ultimate conclusion.


“S-seriously?” asked a bewildered Mei.  “And what makes you think that Sarah and I are okay with being part of this harem exactly?”


“Because you two have feelings for Kei-kun,” answered Kaolla, “even if the two of you are reluctant to either admit them or act on them.  But don’t worry…Big Sis Amalla and I will help coax you two and Haru-chan out of your shells, as I’m sure that everyone else who is on board with the harem will do their part to bring you into our family.  The sooner you all embrace it, the sooner we can all be one big happy family and live happily ever after for a very long time.”  It was baffling at just how certain and sure Kaolla sounded as she spoke, as if she were describing an unavoidable outcome which nobody could fight against, as if it were written in the stars or foretold by some kind of mystical seer or soothsayer.


For a few seconds, both Sarah and Mei simply stared in wide-eyed shock, not quite processing or believing what they were hearing.  Of course, it didn’t help them feel very comfortable or confident in mustering resistance to the harem plan at present, given that the others in the room - Amalla, Kaolla, Shinobu, and Nyamo - were all clearly onboard with the harem plan.  And of course there were others on the “Team Harem” side to factor in as well, consisting of Naru, Mutsumi, Kitsune, and Kanako as well.


Mind you, the girls weren’t aware that by this point, both Motoko and Tsuruko were in the process of bedding Keitaro and were thus also part of “Team Harem,” which would make them feel all the more outnumbered if they happened to know at that very moment.


“Anywho…” began Amalla once more, steering the conversation back on its intended course, “by chance do you think you could help me with getting our dear sweet Haru-chan out of her shell and embracing the inevitable, Kaolla-chan?  I figured that if anybody around here could help out with that, you’d be the most viable candidate for the job.”


“Well, you’re too kind in your assumptions about me, Big Sister,” Kaolla grinned, “but having said that, I think I can whip something up to help lower Haru-chan’s defenses a bit and get her to see things more in line with our way of thinking.”


“Now hold on,” said Shinobu, “I’ve got nothing against trying to convince Haruka to change her mind, but are you two talking about some kind of mind control or something to FORCE Haruka into doing what you want?”


“Shinobu-chan,” replied Kaolla, “I’m hurt, really I am.  Don’t you trust me as your fellow co-wife in such a matter?”


“C-c-co-wife?” asked a flustered Shinobu.


“You heard me,” Kaolla shot back with a grin.  “We may not be formally married yet, but as far as I’m concerned, you and I are co-wives in our relationship regarding Keitaro, though perhaps simply referring to each other as wives might be better, given that we’ll be married to one another as well as to Keitaro, but that’s beside the point.  As to what you mentioned seconds ago, I have no intention of using blatant mind control to simply FORCE Haruka into accepting the harem.  No, what I have in mind is a lot more subtle and won’t alter Haruka’s overall thinking in terms of her higher cognitive abilities.  At most, it’s simply a little ‘pick-me-up’ to goose the feelings which I’m pretty sure have been building up within Haruka for quite some time now, nothing more than that.”


“Really?” asked a skeptical Mei.  “Nothing more than that?”


“It’s not so different from the pills we’ve been taking, at least in the grand scheme of things,” replied Kaolla.  Of course, given that she didn’t want to say anything that might put the harem plan at risk, she (like Amalla) was also a tad economical with the truth in her explanation.  The way Kaolla saw it, there was no need to tell Sarah and Mei that the countermeasure pills which all of the Hinata women had taken just coincidentally happened to weaken their inhibitors and strengthen their libidos while keeping their growth spurts in check (or at least slow down their rate of growth while minimizing their size increase during each growth spurt).


“Well…as long as you’re not planning anything mischievous, Kaolla,” muttered Shinobu, wanting to trust her friend.


“Oh, come here you!” cooed Kaolla as she wrapped both her arms and legs around Shinobu and playfully tackled her to the floor, hugging Shinobu like a koala bear.


“K-Kaolla!” Shinobu cried out in flustered embarrassment.  “What are you doing!?”


“Sorry, Shinobu-chan,” Kaolla replied.  “I just burst with happiness when you’re willing to trust me like that.  It makes my heart flutter and fill up with so much shining joy that I just can’t help but wanna cuddle with you.  Besides, like I just said, we’re all gonna be lovers to one another, so this sort of thing shouldn’t be TOO weird for you…at least, after spending som time with each other.”


“There she goes again with the super lovey-dovey talk,” muttered Sarah.


“Don’t think I’m leaving out the rest of you,” Kaolla playfully shot back at the blonde.  “Like Big Sister Amalla and I have said before, we WILL be with EVERYONE here at Hinata House, plain and simple.  As far as we’re concerned, you are all our lovers, spouses, wives, or whatever other title you’d wish to use, including everyone in this room, Haru-chan, and all of the others.  And as our wives, you are part of our family and thus we will love you all and give you all of the attention you need so that you’re never starved of affection of any kind, be it physical or emotional, understand?”


“You’re REALLY getting into this aren’t you?” asked a nervous Mei.


“I’m sorry, my dear Mei-chan,” Kaolla grinned, “but a harem between all of us with Keitaro at the center is inevitable.  The sooner you all embrace it, the better off we’ll all be.  After all, I’ve already cleared the hurdle regarding the age gap now, haven’t I?”


“You know that we’re still in middle school, right?” scoffed Sarah, hoping to shoot down Kaolla’s perverted daydreaming.


“And now we have bodies which are biologically aged to around twenty now, eighteen at the absolute lowest, so as far as society is concerned, there’s nothing wrong with us being romantically paired to Keitaro now, right?”  Kaolla spoke with such calm confidence that teetered on arrogance, but despite her tone of voice, the younger Su sister wasn’t exactly wrong.  “Therefore we can all be Keitaro’s wives and lovers without any worries about how others may perceive such a thing.”


“Exactly,” chimed Amalla with a grin.


“But, it’s not as if the government is going to recognize such an arrangement,” Mei countered.  “Polygamy isn’t legally recognized in Japan.”


“That’s a somewhat recent phenomenon in this nation’s history,” countered Kaolla.  “Up until 1945, polygamy was permitted to some extent if not legally recognized, and only with the new constitution that came after WW2 was that custom erased.”*  Mei and Sarah sat in momentary silence at Kaolla’s counterargument.


[*I’m not an expert on Japanese law, for those who wish to fact check me on the finer points of this.  I did a TEENY bit of research on this for the sake of this story, and as far as I’m aware, polygamay - or more accurately polygyny - wasn’t outlawed prior to the end of the Second World War.]


“Besides,” Amalla interjected, “whether or not Japan recognizes our union is a moot point.  As members of the Molmolian royal family, you’ll all have dual citizenship between Japan and the Kingdom of Molmol, and in our land such a custom is most certainly recognized.  And as long as the authorities in Japan leave our family alone, then it’s fine if they don’t recognize our group marriage.  We’ve already gone over this, but if the police or anybody in the Japanese government try to arrest any of us or punish us in some way over forming a harem, they’ll severely regret doing so, given the political clout and technological power the Kingdom of Molmol possesses.”


Losing the will to put up any further logical hurdles, both Sarah and Mei simply sighed in pseudo-defeat.  Until recently, Shinobu would have joined them in doing so, but after bedding Keitaro, she was essentially in the same camp as the Su sisters, alongside Nyamo of course.


“In any case,” Amalla chimed once more, “I require whatever science-based assistance you can offer in helping to get our dear sweet Haru-chan to accept the inevitable and embrace the harem.  Do you think you can help me out, Kaolla?”


“Give me an hour at the most and I’ll have something at the ready,” Kaolla grinned in response.


“My my my, Kaolla,” Amalla said with surprise, “I confess that you impress more than what I expected.  I was thinking that it would take a day or two, but you…you certainly outshine my expectations.”


“Like you said, it’s best that we get everyone on board with the harem ASAP, and with Haruka-chan being one of the tougher nuts to crack, the sooner we get her on board, the better off we’ll all be.  This is for Haruka-chan’s happiness just as much as for Keitaro-kun’s happiness and everyone else’s.”  The calm confidence which Kaolla was exuding was rather remarkable.  She was practically matching Amalla in assuredness point-for-point.


It just so happened that there was a knock on the bedroom door in the midst of all the daydreaming and planning.


“My queen,” said a voice on the other side of the door, “my apologies if I’m interrupting, but a matter which may require your attention.”


Getting up, Amalla made her way to the door and opened it, being greeted by one of the female members of her staff.  The young Molmolian woman looked up at Amalla with surprising calmness.  Given that the girl stood around five-and-a-half feet tall, that put the top of her head at just an inch or two above Amalla’s bellybutton, yet despite the sheer size difference she maintained her composure all the same.


“No need to apologize, my dear,” Amalla calmly grinned.  “Now then, you were saying?”


“Well, two things that you should be notified on to be more accurate, Milady, though one of them is slightly more pressing.  The first matter is that Master Malik wanted me to inform you that the finishing touches on the annex building are being wrapped up and you may examine the handiwork for yourself within the next hour or so.”


“That’s wonderful to hear,” Amalla grinned as she leaned down and planted a kiss on the servant girl’s forehead.  “And the second matter?”  The servant girl’s face picked up with a blush and her eyelids fluttered at such intimacy before regaining her composure.


“Y-yes, well then,” she resumed, “the other matter is that there’s a gentleman who has arrived at the main entrance to the dormitories.”


“What kind of gentleman?” Amalla asked.


“A Japanese man from what we can tell.  Somewhat tall, around six feet even or so, strong and lean build, short dark hair, wears eyeglasses along with a dress shirt, tie, slacks and a white lab coat, mild stubble on his chin, cigarette in his mouth.  His demeanor comes off as calm and friendly enough.  His appearance is somewhat similar to that of Mr. Urashima now that I think about it…a slightly older version, aged in his mid-to-late thirties if I were to guess.”


“Well now, given that description, I’m fairly certain as to who it is who is dropping by,” grinned Amalla.  Aside from Kaolla, the other girls went wide-eyed in turn, especially Sarah.


“This gentleman you speak of,” inquired Kaolla, “I don’t suppose he said his name was Seta by chance?”


“Indeed that’s the name he gave us, Princess Kaolla,” the servant girl responded with a bow.


“D-Dad’s here!?” asked a shocked Sarah.


“Well well well,” grinned Amalla once more, “it feels like perhaps this is fate coming to present us a bounty.  What better time to “rip the band-aid off” than right now, as the saying goes.”  Amalla turned to the servant once more.  “Please notify the gentleman that he will be tended to shortly.  I’m guessing he came here to pay us all a surprise visit…”


“Only he’ll be the one getting the surprise,” grinned Kaolla in response.


“So then, Kaolla, could you have something ready to help out our dear Haruka-chan with her self-imposed love dilemma then?  I figured what better time to act than at this moment, since her darling Seta has decided to drop by Hinata House.  “Strike while the iron is hot,” and all that.”


“Give me a half hour tops and I’ll have something for our dear Haru-chan,” grinned Kaolla as she made her way over to her various beakers and test tubes full of different colored liquids and powders.


“Wonderful,” Amalla said with a pleased sigh.  “Well then, if you’ll excuse me, ladies, I’m gonna go see to our newly arrived guest.”


“Wait!” declared Sarah.


“What’s wrong?” asked a confused Amalla.


“If my dad is here, then you CAN’T let him see me.”  The tone in Sarah’s voice was dead serious.


“And why not?” Amalla asked.


“Why not?  WHY NOT!?” Sarah scoffed.  “Look at us!  Look at me!  We’re giant freaks now!  I can’t have my dad seeing me like this.  He’ll freak out or faint or…or run off screaming or something like that.”  The tears in Sarah’s eyes started to form.  It was clear enough that the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty would emotionally go to pieces if Seta were to fear her to the point of abandonment.


“Now now now, my dear Sarah-chan,” Amalla replied, walking right up to the girl and wrapping her in a big hug, pressing Sarah’s face against her substantial bosom, “your father’s not going to freak out or run off or anything like that, okay?”


“You don’t know that he won’t,” Sarah sniffled in the nearly ten-foot-tall woman’s embrace.


“Will Seta be surprised at what he sees?  Sure, absolutely.  Who wouldn’t?  I mean, I know that I would certainly be taken back at least a little bit by the sight of so many large and lovely ladies.  It’s a natural human reaction.  But from what Kaolla has told me in correspondence we’ve had over the months before I’ve even returned here at Hinata House, Seta comes off as a VERY loving and supportive father.  And if that turns out to be true, then you should have no need to worry about or fear anything from him.”


“I think Amalla has a point, Sarah,” Shinobu added.  “I don’t know your father as well as you do, but from what I’ve seen of him, Seta-san dotes on you a lot.  I don’t think that he’d turn away from you in light of what’s been happening to us.  If anything, he’d probably be concerned for your health and safety all the more.”


“Yes,” Mei chimed in, “from what little Naru has told me about him, your father is pretty protective over you, so I don’t think that you need to worry about him leaving you or anything even CLOSE to that.”


“Y-you really think so?” asked a somewhat nervous Sarah, still enraptured in Amalla’s embrace.


“Forgive my arrogance, Sarah-chan,” Kaolla spoke up, “but I’d be so bold as to say that I KNOW so.  Your father loves you dearly, and only wants for you to be happy and healthy.  So there’s no need to fret or worry over such things, okay?”


“I…I don’t know…” Sarah muttered.


“I’ll tell you what,” Amalla said, “you let me have a little one-on-one with Seta and I’ll explain the situation to him so that he can mentally prepare himself.  If I’m as sure about him as I believe that I am, I’ll have you come face-to-face with him and you can see his reaction for yourself, without him being completely surprised by the whole thing.  Sound good?”


Sarah paused in contemplation before responding.


“O-okay then,” she replied.  “I’m…I’m trusting you on this.”


“Oh, you little cutie you!” squealed Amalla as she increased her hug’s intensity onto the younger woman, burying Sarah’s face into her bosom all the more.  “I could just eat you up right now!”


‘And if I happen to be wrong about Seta,’ Amalla thought to herself, ‘I’ll both apologize profusely to you and throttle him for abandoning you in such a time as this.  Something like abandoning one’s daughter at this moment is borderline unforgivable in my opinion.  And if he runs away from Haruka-chan as well, that’ll just give me all the more reason to thrash him.’


After a solid thirty seconds or so of hugging, Amalla bent down and planted a kiss on both Sarah’s head and then her lips (the second kiss catching the younger woman off guard) before reluctantly relinquishing her embrace of the younger woman.


“Why do you feel the need to kiss other people all the damn time?” asked a flustered Sarah.


“It’s a distinct feature among Molmolians,” grinned Amalla.  “We have what others would call a very liberal view of romantic and sexual relations.  And let’s not forget, you ARE part of our harem now, Sarah-chan.  So therefore, is it really so wrong for me to kiss one of my wives?”


“I never said that I was your wife, nor did I say that I consented to being part of this…this…h-harem,” grumbled Sarah.


“Give it time, my darling Sarah-chan,” grinned Amalla.  “In time, I’ll make sure that you fall hopelessly in love with me as well as hopelessly in love with our darling Kei-kun, and of course in love with EVERYONE else in the harem to boot.”  Internally, Amalla was drooling at the prospect of a fourteen-way lovefest between the whole lot of the Hinata women and their dear Keitaro being tossed about like a tiny boat on an ocean of so much delectable female flesh.


‘But first thing’s first,’ Amalla thought to herself, keeping herself from going too far down the proverbial rabbit hole and getting lost in a sexually-induced wonderland, ‘need to resolve things regarding Haru-chan and her worries over Seta, as well as alleviate Sarah-chan of whatever concerns she has over how Seta might react.  Once those two obstacles have been taken care of, then we can proceed accordingly from that point forward.’


“Now then, ladies,” Amalla said as she turned around to take her leave, “I bid you all adieu.  Kaolla, I hope to be seeing you very, VERY soon.”  Amalla finished with a playful grin before ducking substantially out the doorway.


“Indeed you shall, Big Sister,” Kaolla grinned in turn, “indeed you shall.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully I'll have something up in July.  Thanks for reading!