- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory.  Amalla has some steamy, pervy dreams about both the harem and the growth spurts.

Meanwhile, back at Hinata House…


As Kaolla, Shinobu, Motoko, Sarah, Mei, and Nyamo were away at school trying to make the best of the situation (given that they had transformed into outright amazons over the weekend), Keitaro and the other Hinata women were going about the everyday humdrum of life in the dorms.  Thankfully, Amalla’s servants certainly managed to pick up the slack when it came to overseeing daily chores and the like, both in the dorms and in the teahouse.  That was certainly appreciated more than ever, given the growth spurts the Hinata women had been undergoing up to this point.


No doubt word had gotten out around town after the shopping trip incident when Keitaro and the women who joined him were seen by several of the townsfolk, especially in the aftermath of the public brawl and the growth spurt which occurred shortly thereafter.  In light of those developments, it was seen as an advantageous thing that the Hinata women be seen as little as possible in the public eye.


There were of course concerns that the police might stop by the dorms to ask a few questions about the brawl between the Hinata women and the local thugs harassing the shopkeepers.  Hopefully, Amalla’s servants would serve as good enough intermediaries to answer whatever questions came from the authorities, though it was highly unlikely that the police would want to speak directly to those involved in that fight, in particular Amalla, Tsuruko, and Motoko as they were the ones who fought against the thugs that day.


It would certainly be quite the shocker for whichever cops ended up making a house call, only to end up being greeted by a gaggle of women who were eight or nine feet tall, with the largest of them too big and tall to stand upright indoors by this point!


In any case, the police had yet to show up at Hinata House for a formal interview or Q&A session with the residents there.  For the time being, they should be busy enough interrogating and officially charging the thugs and brutes who started the brawl at the market in the first place, especially in light of one of them pulling out and firing a gun in the middle of that whole scuffle.  Given that most (if not all) of the thugs probably had criminal records to begin with, hopefully the whole lot of them would be put away in prison for a good long while.


But enough about the marketplace brawl and those hoodlums.  Back to things at Hinata House…


With the Molmolian servants tending to the vast majority of tasks both in the dorms and at the teahouse, that left plenty of freetime for the Hinata House residents (including the manager) to do as they pleased.  Of course, by this point, Keitaro had been outright barred from any strenuous activity whatsoever, given that he was expected to simply relax and heal after his brush with death at the marketplace.  And given that he was now in the presence of evergrowing amazons as well as Amalla’s small force of physically fit servants, whatever resistance Keitaro might have put up against their wishes evaporated pretty rapidly.


Though to be fair, it was probably for the best that the Hinata women - Haruka in particular - be out of the public spotlight, given where things currently stood.  By now, word had probably gotten out throughout town of how the lovely ladies of Hinata had morphed into towering amazons who were now so large that some of them couldn’t even stand up straight indoors anymore.  It would certainly be quite the shocker for any newcomers to the teahouse to see Haruka standing in all her 8’10’’ glory.  They’d probably be at a loss for words and unable to speak coherently, either from the sight of Haruka’s size…or the size of her enlarged bosom (along with that of all the other Hinata women, of course).


On the note of the Hinata ladies’ figures, it was becoming a little confusing as to whether or not standard measurements, at least where their bosoms were concerned, could even be applicable anymore.  For while the Hinata womens’ bosoms HAD grown several cup sizes by this point, they weren’t so big as to enter into the realm of what some would label as “gag boobs.”  Their chests WERE substantial at this point - all 13 of the lovely ladies of Hinata at that - but they had started to maintain their proportionality to the rest of their bodies with each successive growth spurt.  While those like Mutsumi and Kitsune had the somewhat larger breasts overall out of the group, they seemed to be leveling off in terms of overall cup size relative to their bodies.


At this point, the Hinata womens’ breast sizes were all quite substantial, with none of them considered to be flat by now in any conceivable sense of the word.  The scale among them simply ranged from “Big” to “Really Big,” or perhaps more accurately from “Huge” to “Holy Moly!”  As of the last check-in on Kaolla’s scanner, the cup size of the Hinata women read thusly after their last major growth spurt:


G-cup: Mei, Kaolla, Sarah, Shinobu

H-cup: Nyamo, Kanako, Naru

I-cup: Haruka, Motoko, Amalla, Tsuruko

J-cup: Mutsumi, Kitsune


[*Side note:  I know that measuring bra size varies between regions of the world.  Americans measure one way, the UK measures another way, the rest of Europe has their own standards, Japan has theirs, etc.  Long story short, with these bra sizes, whether you want to use American cup size measurement or Japanese (given this is where the story takes place), in either case, these women are now packing SERIOUS artillery on their chests by this point.  Just felt the need to address this feature of the story.  Also, I felt like tweaking the story slightly at this point to end any further breast growth.  Pretty much all the Hinata gals are rather quite “gifted” in the boob department by now, at least in my opinion.]


Between the profound breast growth and the accelerated aging of Kaolla’s countermeasure (giving all the Hinata women vibrancy youthfulness of women in their late teens to early twenties now), Hinata House was now full of women who were breathtakingly beautiful as well as big.


The thought of it all made Amalla Su pant with the temptation of so much delectable female flesh to choose from…along with their future group husband-to-be in the form of Keitaro Urashima.  Now that the first step had been taken and Keitaro had bedded Naru, Mutsumi, and Kanako, it was time to keep the momentum rolling with the harem plan.  Amalla was hoping that within a few more days - a week tops - that every woman in Hinata House will fully embrace her love for Keitaro Urashima, figuratively as well as literally.


Fortunately, with regards to the harem plan, there appeared to be far more women in the “Yea” group than the “Nay” group at this point.  From what Amalla and Kaolla had discerned in private before Kaolla’s group left for school that morning, the camps were basically thus:


Yea:  Amalla, Kaolla, Motoko, Tsuruko, Naru, Mutsumi, Kanako, Kitsune, Shinobu

Nay:  Haruka, Sarah, Mei


While Kitsune and Shinobu might not have OUTRIGHT declared themselves as willing participants to the harem plan, both of the Su sisters had discerned as much that they were pretty much in the “yea” camp at this point.  Given that Kitsune had started crushing for Keitaro pretty hard the last few days and that Shinobu had a crush that morphed into romantic yearning for quite some time now, the two lovely ladies were considered part of “Team Harem” by this point.


As for Haruka, Sarah, and Mei, it would pretty much fall onto the other Hinata ladies to get them on board with becoming part of Keitaro’s harem.  Tactically speaking, it would probably be best for each woman to be convinced by somebody whom she was close to, both in age as well as in personal history.  So Haruka should ideally be convinced to join by Amalla, Tsuruko, Kanako, Mutsumi, and Kitsune (once the fox-eyed beauty was finally inducted into the group herself).  Given that Sarah and Mei were younger, it would be best for Kaolla, Nyamo, and Shinobu (again, once inducted herself) to make the case to them to become Keitaro’s wives.  Naru and Motoko could help make the case to either woman, given their ages, though Naru would probably be advantageous in making the case to Mei, given that they’re sisters.


These were Amalla’s thoughts throughout the day as she planned on how to proceed with furthering the harem plan.  It had practically become her borderline “mission in life” to see it through to completion.


‘Once Kaolla and the others return from school,’ thought Amalla as she lounged on the upper back deck and soaked in the warm sunlight, ‘we’ll run by what strategy to take and who should bed Keitaro next.  Just thinking about it makes me rather hot and horny…’  Amalla grinned as she fantasized on the back deck, fighting the urge to finger herself in order to scratch the proverbial itch she was feeling.


While a part of her just wanted to hunt down Keitaro and screw his brains out for a good twenty-four hours straight, she managed to keep her more primal urges in check.  For the sake of the harem plan, she would let another woman have her turn with Keitaro.  If need be, she could simply have a little fun with one of the other women while she waited for her turn with Keitaro.  Perhaps another group makeout session would be in order, the only question was with who:  Mutsumi, perhaps?  Or maybe Kanako?  Or Motoko and Tsuruko, at the same time?  Maybe Haruka?


‘If I’m being honest with myself…I’d want ALL of them at the same time, making sure I’ve had a turn with each and every single one of those wonderful, sexy, beautifully bodacious beauties.  Just thinking about all six of us in a big plush bed getting to know one another, in body and soul…mmhmm.’  Amalla found herself humming as her mind went down the proverbial rabbit hole of dreaming about engaging in rather naughty playfulness with the whole gaggle of them.  The only thing that would be even better would be to get Keitaro and the rest of Hinata House in on the action and have one massive 14-way orgy lasting the entire night, probably for a solid 24 hours with so many lovers in one great big lovefest, memorizing every nook and cranny on each and every person’s body.  The thought of it all was just…just so…


“My queen?” asked one of Amalla’s servants, standing a few feet away from her as Amalla lounged on a lawn chair to the best of her ability (admittedly, the chair certainly felt rather undersized, with Amalla’s arms and legs stretching far out past the chair, given her more than nine feet in height).


Amalla was pulled out of her daydream by her servant, her eyes fluttering open as she turned her head to the side to gaze at who called out to her.


“My apologies for pulling you out of your thoughts, but I felt it prudent to interject for two simple reasons,” explained the older Molmolian gentleman.


“Oh please, no need to apologize for simply speaking up, Malik,” chuckled Amalla.  “Though I am quite curious as to what these two reasons would happen to be.”


“Well,” continued Malik once more, “the first reason was because I was simply inquiring as to whether or not you’re hungry.  If so, the others have laid out an adequate spread of snacks items in the kitchen to partake of.  We were also going to prepare seafood tonight, if that would be a palatable choice for you.”


“That sounds lovely, Malik,” replied Amalla.  “And the second reason?”


“Well…not to make it sound embarrassing or anything, Your Majesty,” Malik coughed into his fist and veered his eyes away, obviously a touch embarrassed at explaining what reason #2 was for pulling Amalla out of her sexually-themed daydream.


“Oh, come now, Malik,” chuckled Amalla.  “I’m a big girl now, I’m sure I can handle whatever it is you were going to say.”  Amalla couldn’t help but inwardly chuckle at the whole “big girl” part of her response, given the situation.  Malik simply sighed before replying.


“Well, to be blunt, Your Majesty…you were having a particularly pleasant daydream, I would surmise?”


“Yes?” nodded Amalla in confirmation.


“So pleasant that you, or more accurately speaking your hand, seemed a little…occupied, to put things gently…”


Amalla turned to look at where her hands were.  Her left hand was laying calmly by her side along the floor…not unusual, given how at her 9ft-plus stature, her arms were long enough that letting them rest at her side while lounging on the chair it would be only too easy to touch the floor, even from a slightly elevated position sitting in the chair.


As for her right hand, it was currently nestled underneath the towel which lay sprawled across Amalla’s waistline…


…with Amalla’s fingers penetrating deep into her maidenhood, basking in the warmth and moisture.


“Oh…I see…” said a somewhat flustered Amalla at this revelation.  Apparently, Amalla was enjoying her daydream rather DEEPLY, it would seem (pun intended).


Removing her hand, Amalla proceeded to wipe her fingers on the towel and proceed to stand up…and up…and UP, marveling at how short and small everything was as she stood in her 9’3’’ glory.  Securing  the towel around her waist as best as she could (since she was basically lounging nude at this point), Amalla proceeded to walk towards the door back into the dorms.


“Thank you for notifying me, dear Malik,” said Amalla with a smile as she bent far down to kiss the servant on his forehead in gratitude.  She then proceeded to duck underneath the doorframe, by this point, now having to practically crouch in order to fit through.


“I live to serve you, My Queen,” stated Malik with pride in his voice.


As Amalla practically lumbered through the hallways (again, most of the ceilings being “only” 9 feet tall, with some of them being shorter in other rooms), she was at a bit of a crossroads in how she should feel about these growth spurts.


On the one hand, Amalla would reluctantly agree that getting bigger and bigger like this DID have its inconveniences.  Not being able to stand upright indoors without bumping her head, having difficulty wearing big enough clothing or there being furniture large enough to sit or lay on, needing to consume more food to keep up with caloric intake given her bigger size, having to deal with potential nosy individuals - government-affiliated or otherwise - snooping around to spy/observe her and the others over these growth spurts, being unable to ride in most forms of transportation after enough time (and growth) had passed, finding a large enough bed to sleep on, and so on and so forth.  Never mind if/when word got out that a group of women had transformed into amazons bordering on mini-giantesses by now.  Governments, news organizations and scientists the world over would obviously take heightened interest in the Hinata women, which almost guaranteed an end to their privacy once that happened.


However, in spite of all those inconveniences to consider, Amalla was torn somewhat, given that she found the idea of becoming bigger and bigger to be exhilarating in some ways…especially SEXUALLY exhilerating the more she dwelled on it.  The idea of becoming inches taller day by day, watching the world slowly shrink around her made her somewhat hot under the collar.  Seeing people stand next to her as if they were small children, and becoming smaller and smaller until they stood no taller than knee-high to her, or shin-high, or even ankle-high…thinking about it got her rather “in the mood” at times.  The same with the idea of bending, crouching, or crawling through doorways, hallways, and through buildings in general.  Just thinking that she was becoming bigger and bigger and BIGGER made her feel all the more powerful, which in turn made her feel hotter and more turned on as she dwelled on such a thing.


Why the horniness and sexual tension from the idea of enlargement?  Perhaps it was simply a part of Amalla’s upbringing.  After all, she was born as a member of royalty.  Starting out as a princess of the royal family, and then being promoted to the rank of queen after her marriage to Crown Prince Lamba Lu, Amalla had this sense of inherent nobility ingrained in her.  Though while she may have been a royal, she didn’t look down on people in the negative sense of the word, meaning that she didn’t think of them as something akin to cockroaches or vermin to be despised or treated without dignity.  Amalla had this sense of what they refer to as “noblesse oblige,” where those with power and status should use their might to aid and assist others where and when possible.  It was one of the reasons that Amalla and the royal family had such a high opinion among the people of Molmol.  They had power, status, and influence, but they chose to LEAD their people more than RULE their people.


Now that Amalla was transforming into a towering beauty who was nearing ten feet in height within the next few days (by the way things were looking), that sense of acting as an all-powerful leader with a heart of gold simply grew alongside her.  Her protective streak seemed to grow in step alongside Amalla’s body, with her desire to look after and protect the other residents of Hinata House, largely in part because they were her family now…or at least, they WOULD be once Amalla successfully cements the harem plan and makes love to Keitaro and ALL the other women of Hinata House, preferably in one massive 14-way group orgy.


‘Then of course, once the harem plan has been seen through to its natural conclusion, I can then proceed to combine my harem with Lamba’s harem, and then we can all REALLY have some fun then.  I wonder if I should share Kaolla’s growth hormone with my sister-wives back home?  While the idea of toying with them physically would be amusing, it’s probably for the best that they become enlarged as well, so things stay fair and so they don’t end up getting hurt in bed during the lovemaking.  I wonder how big we should all top off at?  15 feet tall?  20 feet?  30 feet?  Mmmm…30 feet might be a bit much.  Navigating through city streets would be rather cumbersome at that size, what with avoiding stepping on other people and all that.  Maybe 25 at the most.  It would certainly be amusing to look over the roofs of most people’s houses at that size.  Just thinking about it is getting me hot.  Of course, at that size, we would need to resize Hinata House and the royal palace back home.  The throne in the throne room itself would need to be DRASTICALLY altered for me to sit in it at that size.  They might just need to create a new one from scratch, lest I try to sit down in it and probably break it underneath my tushie…which kind of turns me on just thinking about that as well and all [bump!]...ouch!’


Amalla was thrown out of her daydream as she lumbered along through the hallways and nearing the kitchen.  It just so happened that she was so lost in thought in her arousal at the idea of becoming bigger and bigger that she ended up rapping her head against the doorframe leading into the kitchen.  Fortunately, she didn’t bruise herself too badly or cause any structural damage to the door frame as her forehead made contact with it.


‘Guess I should pay more attention to where I’m going,’ thought Amalla as she placed a hand upon her forehead, ‘as well as make sure to duck enough when I enter a room.  Didn’t think I was THAT big…hmm…oh well.  Time for that snack.’


Amalla proceeded to navigate through the kitchen, finding an arrangement of freshly cut pieces of fruit arranged about on a large serving tray.  After grabbing a plate and fingering a few samples of fruit (apples, pineapple, grapes, tangerines, etc.), she made her way over to the living room, still thankful that the ceilings were high enough for her to stand completely upright…for now anyway.


Gently lowering herself onto the center of the long couch in the living room, Amalla tried to adjust to as comfortable a position as she could while she searched for the remote controller to turn on the television.  She figured that she might as well channel surf for a little bit while she snacked.  Once she found the remote, Amalla couldn’t help but marvel at just how small it looked in her hands.  From what she could tell, the remote was no wider than three of her fingers side-by-side, with a thickness of less than two of her fingers.  As for length, the remote was just slightly longer than the span of Amalla’s hand from her wrist to her middle finger.  Just one more reminder of how small the world was becoming for the Molmolian beauty.  After 30 seconds or so of staring at the little remote in her hands, Amalla proceeded to turn on the television and start scrolling through for anything interesting to watch.


Nothing managed to hold Amalla’s attention for more than a few seconds.  Japanese soap operas, sports, local news stations, historical documentaries, popular western films dubbed in Japanese (or dubbed in English with Japanese subtitles), political talk shows, entertainment talk shows, and so on and so forth.  Though Amalla had nothing against watching television now and then to kill time, she simply couldn’t bring herself to get into the mood to do so.  There were matters far more important to her at present, mainly continuation of the harem plan while also finding makeshift solutions regarding these growth spurts the Hinata ladies were going through.


Hopefully, Kaolla’s latest batch of countermeasure pills would help out with the second problem.  At the very least, the pills should (in theory) prevent the Hinata women from ballooning in size with each growth spurt so that they end up becoming 50ft+ women in a matter of days.  While that notion certainly amused Amalla in more than one way, it would be largely impractical for that to end up happening to them.  Finding adequate housing for thirteen women of that size would be next to impossible.  Anything other than a massive hangar or a stadium would be woefully inadequate.  Never mind the amount of resources - food, clothing, or otherwise - that would be required to support women of such a size.  And of course, the eyes of the world would no doubt be glued to them at that point, becoming the first humans to literally become the size of buildings.


While such a thought made Amalla daydream at the sexual allure of such a thing, even SHE was reasonable enough to keep from letting such a thing from happening…at least in the immediate future anyway.


‘Maybe once we’ve gotten these growth spurts under control and either stop growing or even return to our previous sizes before all of this, then we can explore that avenue of possibilities,’ thought Amalla.  ‘Perhaps find a nice private island big enough for us girls to have some playful hanky-panky with our darling Keitaro.  Who knows?  At that point, I might just end up combining my harem with Lamba’s and then we can all REALLY have some fun together at that point.’


Once again, the towering Molmolian beauty was doing far down the proverbial rabbit hole in daydreaming about a massive orgy of massive women - along with Keitaro and Lamba Lu, of course - away from prying eyes on an exotic private island, simply spending time during massive lovefests from sunrise to sunset…maybe even going several days with no breaks, other than to eat and bathe (though lovemaking may very well occur while eating and bathing as well).  The very idea of Amalla making love to both the Hinata ladies and her sister-wives back home AND Keitaro and Lamba…the thought of it all put Amalla at risk of literally pleasuring herself right there and then on the couch as she ate.


As Amalla continued to pop pieces of fruit in her mouth, she continued channel surfing until she briefly stopped somewhere in the cartoon section of the tv guide layout.  Some tv show called “Steven Universe,” involving a young boy (whose name the show is named after) who lived in some otherworldly place called Beach City alongside these magical beings referred to as the “Crystal Gems.”  In the episode, Steven was traveling alongside two of the Crystal Gems on an adventure and expressed a desire for both of them to combine into another character known as Opal.  While they insisted that such a thing was unnecessary, Steven pressed on, even going so far as to sing just how much he wanted the two of them to become Opal, who apparently was (according to Steven) a “giant woman.”  Though there were subtitles playing, Amalla had gleaned enough English over the years to understand the words as Steven sang them while the trio made their way traveling through the land on their quest:


~All I wanna do is see you turn into a giant woman

A giant woman

All I wanna be is someone who gets to see a giant woman

All I wanna do is help you turn into a giant woman

A giant woman

All I wanna be is someone who gets to see a giant woman

Oh I know it'll be great and I just can't wait

To see the person you are together

If you give it a chance you can do a huge dance

Because you are a giant woman

You might even like being together

And if you don't it won't be forever

But if it were me

I'd really wanna be a giant woman

A giant woman

All I wanna do is see you turn into a giant woman~


Amalla couldn’t help but chuckle at the irony of the situation, given what she just heard play on the television.  In a way, she somewhat sympathized with Steven, finding the notion of becoming - along with all the other women at Hinata House - a literal “giant woman” over time.  The thought of it all was certainly awe-inspiring, but even more than that, to Amalla, it was downright titillating.  The realization that she was becoming bigger and bigger over time made Amalla tingle between her thighs.  Even if there most certainly WERE inconveniences and concerns over adapting to an ever-shrinking world, Amalla simply couldn’t deny that the thought of becoming a giant woman was rather kinky in some ways, especially when the growth spurts occurred.


Once the song was over, Amalla changed the channel once more, this time to a more old fashioned cartoon, or more accurately speaking a cartoon movie by some company named Disney.  According to the tv guide, the movie in particular was “Alice in Wonderland,” dated 1951.


In the scene that was playing out, Amalla watched a young lady with blonde hair and wearing a blue dress, white apron, white stockings, and black shoes make her way out of some woods towards a little cottage home.  As the young lady (presumably this “Alice” whom the film was about) neared closer towards the house, the shutters on the upper floor flew open and an anthropomorphic talking white rabbit (wearing glasses and clothes) came hollering for a certain “Mary Anne”.


As Alice neared closer to the home, apparently ecstatic to find the White Rabbit, her target dashed past her quickly on his way out the house.  After some words between the two of them - with the White Rabbit mistaking Alice for Mary Anne - the young lady was forced inside the house to find the White Rabbit his gloves.  Cue the scene change and Alice is exploring the White Rabbit’s home in search of his gloves.  After perusing through some dresser drawers, she comes upon a ceramic bowl with small cakes, all of them with phrases like “Eat Me” or “Take One” on them.  Deciding to take up the offer, Alice plucks one of the cakes, takes a bite, and resumes searching for the gloves.


Humming a tune as she sets her sights on a small chest in the room, Alice crouches down, opens up the chest, and begins fingering through various sheets and clothes within said chest, while background music plays indicating something significant is about to happen.  Sure enough, the young lady begins to enlarge as she searches through the chest, growing bigger and bigger as she sifts through the chest’s contents.  The moment she bumps up against the ceiling, she makes a cute little “yip” of sorts as she realizes her growing predicament.  While she moans in worry “Oh no no!  Not AGAIN!” with absolute cuteness on her face, an increasing vibrating sound plays in the background, like that of a violin or similar string instrument being put through its paces, picking up with intensity as Alice becomes bigger and bigger.


Cue more scene changes.  The White Rabbit, impatiently tapping his foot as he waits outside, reaches for a big pocketwatch to check the time.  After looking at it, he jumps up in alarm, hollering as he darts through the front door hollering for “Mary Anne.”  Meanwhile, Alice continues to grow bigger and bigger and BIGGER inside the house.  Her arms stretch into adjacent windows, disappearing all the way up to the shoulder.  Her torso fills up the room as her growing head pushes against the ceiling, tilting her head at an angle as she takes up all available room.  Her legs get closer and closer towards her face, one of them lifting up a bed before it veers off screen as is replaced by Alice’s right knee.  Her golden locks bunch up as her head pushes up into the ceiling as much as possible.  Her blue eyes dart across the room as her face contorts into sadness and worry as she transforms into a growing beauty.


Another scene change to Alice’s right foot elongating as it grows outwards across the bedroom floor.  Her foot slips underneath the bed from the previous scene before making contact with a table and rocking chair, knocking them both over and to the side as her now gigantic foot makes its way across the screen, with her luscious leg getting bigger and bigger all the while.  The bed by that point rests upon Alice’s knee, looking downright tiny compared to the young lady.  And all the while, the violin music becomes more and more pronounced, building up for a tremendous climax of sorts.


While all this was playing out, Amalla was nearing her own climax as she watched the scene play out.  The sight of Alice rapidly gaining in size while the violin music played in the background was getting Amalla’s proverbial furnace between her legs roaring with passion and sexual yearning.  The Molmolian queen couldn’t help but imagine both herself and all the other Hinata women going through what Alice was going through, becoming bigger and bigger and BIGGER within the confines of Hinata House.  First they’d all be too big to stand upright indoors, even in the common room area.  Then they’d have to be reduced to sitting, kneeling, or crouching down, but soon after, their heads make contact with the ceiling yet again.  Their limbs begin to bump into various bits of furniture, legs knocking over tables with the greatest of ease, arms accidentally knocking paintings off walls, feet sliding under chairs and tables as they flip over or break apart.  Lamps being knocked off of walls or tables and breaking apart.  Within a minute or so, the Hinata women are a solid twenty feet, then thirty, then forty, then fifty, which by that point, the floor would no doubt groan at having so much weight resting upon it while 13 downright goddesses in the beauty department fill up the building with their perfect bodies.


Back to the movie.  The White Rabbit runs up a stairway towards a circular door, which is groaning and bulging in protest to whatever is right behind it.  Apparently not a very attentive character, the White Rabbit proceeds to yank open the door, expecting to dole out some harsh words for “Mary Anne,” only to be greeted by a gigantic foot which was pinned against the doorframe, pushing out more and more as the squeaking and groaning become louder and more pronounced.  The While Rabbit hollers “Help!” at the top of his voice as he prepares to run back down the stairs, but the foot beats him to the chase and pops out of the doorframe.  The White Rabbit proceeds to blow a trumpet he’s carrying as a foot longer than three times his height carries him down the stairs, followed by a big sexy slender leg in white stocking.


Jumping off the foot, the White Rabbit rips open the front door in the knick of time to avoid being crushed between the door and the gigantic foot.  Jettisoned back out to his front yard, the White Rabbit is quickly alarmed since he is headed towards a pile of gardening supplies, which a knocked about in a hurricane of destruction as the gigantic foot blows through them with absolutely no resistance.  Glass shatters, boards break, and all manner of destruction plays out as the music becomes a fast-paced frenzy, transitioning from the violin sounds during the earlier growth scenes to now a full-blown orchestral crescendo as the White Rabbit is at the mercy of this gigantic foot.


After the gardening supplies are knocked several feet back into a heap of fresh destruction, the White Rabbit stumbles out from the pile, clearly bewildered at what just happened.  As he gazes back to his home, he jumps up in the air in total alarm (with his glasses comically flying off).  Looking at his house, he sees two massive legs sticking out of both the front door and a side window, all the way up to the knee.  While up top, a set of gigantic feminine arms erupt out of the side windows of the house’s upper level.  One of the arms wears a window frame like a bracelet, while the other arm rips apart one of the shutters as it shoots out of the building.


The White Rabbit yells in alarm at the sight of his modest little home now wrecked by a giant now occupying its interior while the giant’s limbs stick out from multiple openings in the White Rabbit’s house.  The White Rabbit proceeds to run off into the distance to seek assistance for his problem as the music starts to die down from its fluttery state of panic and excitement.  While that goes on, Alice starts to tug here and there along the confines of the building which she is now outright WEARING at this point, but alas it is to no avail, as she is simply unable to destroy the building any further in order to escape entrapment.  She eventually succumbs to being stuck and simply scratches her head in frustration, her fingers tearing through the straw rooftop with ease.


During that whole scene, Amalla was on the verge of straight up jamming her fingers into her maidenhood and “scratching the itch” as some tend to put sexual angst.  The sight of watching Alice transform into a literal giantess was getting Amalla quite turned on now.  Only the chance of being spotted by somebody passing through kept Amalla from acting on animalistic instincts and “going to town” on herself in order to “get her rocks off” at that moment.


‘It’s a bit of a shame she didn’t become any bigger,’ thought Amalla.  ‘If only she ate more of that cookie or if the cookies themselves had more power in them to make her grow even larger than that.  The sight of her literally DESTROYING an entire building by growing out of it…just thinking about it gets me hot.’  The moisture in Amalla’s nether regions were proof enough of that mental statement.


In fact, one more Amalla transposed the scene she just witnessed into her own fantasy a moment earlier.  The thought of all 13 of the female Hinata residents becoming so big and so rapidly - big enough to literally DESTROY the entire Hinata House dorms through the sheer act of growth…to Amalla, the thought of such a thing was VERY kinky.  Of course, they would all probably have to be a solid 50 feet or more in height for such a thing to happen.  But even so, the sound of glass shattering, furniture breaking apart, wooden floors splitting, the ceiling being punched through, walls crumbling, so much destruction here and there as 13 women became giants, titans, goddesses…the daydream put a big smile on Amalla’s face.


Then she came back down to reality and let the more rational part of her mind take over once more.  She reminded herself that this was her home, or at the very least one of her homes.  It was the place where people she cherished closely (both the Hinata House residents and her servants from Molmol) currently resided.  Obviously, the idea of destroying this place would make Keitaro sad, which would in turn make Amalla and the other Hinata ladies sad as well.  For Keitaro, Hinata House was a cherished place in his heart, where he spent fond memories of his childhood as well as the last few years as dorm manager.  So from the standpoint of Keitaro’s emotional well-being, destroying Hinata House (even through a sexy growth-themed daydream) was simply out of the question.


On a more practical level, if the Hinata women both became 50ft+ giantesses and ended up destroying Hinata House in the process, that would leave very VERY few places for them to live and sleep at.  Nothing short of an airport hangar or a major sports stadium would provide adequate shelter for more than a dozen women of such titanic stature.  Therefore, it would be best to keep the growth spurts under control so as to not accidentally demolish Hinata House.


‘Maybe we’ll save such a thing for another time,’ thought Amalla.  ‘Perhaps out in an open field when the weather is lovely and there are no other witnesses.’  The whole “private island” idea came to mind once more, though admittedly that would have to wait until the growth spurts were finally under control…and the harem was firmly established as well, of course.


Amalla proceeded to watch the rest of the scene play out, with the White Rabbit beseeching help from other anthropomorphic animals, specifically a dodo bird and a skinny green lizard.  After some shenanigans with those two in an attempt to deal with the giant Alice (mistaken for a monster at this point), the Dodo and White Rabbit make a move to resolve the problem by burning the White Rabbit’s house to the ground.


Fast-forward to Alice looking for a solution to her problem, which apparently consisted of yanking a carrot out from the nearby garden running adjacent to the White Rabbit’s house.  After some playful back-and-forth tugging between Alice and the White Rabbit, the young lady decided to settle the matter by simply plucking the White Rabbit himself up, holding him nimbly between her massive fingers and carrying him like he weighed practically nothing.  As she held him with ease while bringing him in through the front window, she masterfully brought her head forward as the White Rabbit ranted and raved in her general direction, wagging the carrot he held in his hands as he did so.  The blonde-haired giantess swooped in and bit off a large chunk of the carrot which the White Rabbit held, consuming most of it in one bite.  Amalla couldn’t help but marvel at the sight of Alice’s pearly white chompers cleaving the carrot with such ease as she bit into it.


Cue the White Rabbit panicking (thinking Alice had bitten off his own hand in the process, which she didn’t) and the fast-paced music returning.  Only this time, Alice proceeded to shrink instead of grow, getting smaller and smaller until she was smaller than when she entered the White Rabbit’s house, shrunken to be only a few inches high when it was over (at least, that was Amalla’s guess anyway).  With that, the White Rabbit ran off in a hurry, once again staring at his pocketwatch and leaving his freshly wrecked home while the Dodo character kept at it trying to burn the house down, even though the reason for doing so - the “monster” - had been resolved.


‘Honestly, I’d prefer it if the carrot made Alice even larger than she already was,’ thought Amalla as the scene ended.  ‘So big that she grew out of the building and became even more gigantic than she already was.  That’s how I’d make the story happen, anyway.  Ah well, you can’t have everything as they say.’


Amalla was finishing up her snacks and coming down from her sexual fantasy of all things related to growth.  While she teetered on straight up fingering herself silly as she watched the growth scene play out, it would certainly be awkward to say the least if somebody else were to walk in on her while pleasuring herself.  Amalla might be an outright nymphomaniac at least some of the time, but even SHE knew when not to damn discretion.


In any case, she had more important matters to attend to, primarily regarding finding Keitaro and her fellow sister-wives-to-be and cementing the harem plan further.  While she figured that Kaolla and Nyamo would do their part to win over the younger girls at school, Amalla felt that she and her cohorts needed to do their part to win over the older women at Hinata House, with Haruka being the hardest nut to crack.


‘I suppose the question is this:  Should I focus on bringing Haruka into the fold, or should I take the final step with the easier women, like maybe Kitsune?’ thought Amalla.  ‘The fox-eyed girl is clearly open to the harem plan already, so she shouldn’t need too much persuasion.  As for Motoko and Tsuruko, they’re practically in the bag at this point.  They just need their turn in bed with Keitaro and it’s settled.  Probably best that they sleep with him together, and probably the same case with Naru and Mei, them being sisters and all.’


Thinking about all that started getting Amalla in a drooling daydream once more as she imagined a naked Keitaro being ganged up on by Naru, Mei, Motoko, and Tsuruko…along with Kaolla and herself.  Dwelling on the whole idea of “sisterly love” with Keitaro being surrounded by three pairs of super sexy amazon sister duos was starting to get Amalla in the mood once more.


‘Maybe even include Haruka and Kanako in the mix as well,’ thought Amalla.  ‘They may not be sisters - or at least not blood sisters anyway, either to Keitaro or each other - but it certainly WOULD add extra spice to the mix of it all.  Four pairs of women with our sweet little Keitaro and one another to love and to make love well into the morning.  Just thinking about it…oh…’  Amalla let loose a subtle moan as she daydreamed about a nine-way lovefest between Keitaro and all of them, screwing one another as well as their group husband.


‘Easy now, Amalla,’ the towering Molmolian beauty told herself as she pulled out of her daydream.  ‘One step at a time.  Gotta forge the harem before you can ENJOY the harem.’  After a few deep breaths and some deep thinking on where to proceed, Amalla made up her mind.  Placing her dish in the sink, she made her way through the Hinata House, looking for her next target of the harem plan…and making sure to be mindful of the doorways more often, lest she have another rude awakening to the forehead.

Chapter End Notes:

Will try to have another chapter out before month's end.  Hope you found the TV material entertaining.