- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kaolla and the others head back to school and (obviously) draw attention already.

‘Why did I agree to this?’ thought Shinobu Maehara.


The woman in question was walking down the street as she thought those very words.  Alongside her were Kaolla Su, Motoko Aoyama, Sarah McDougal, Mei Narusegawa, and Nyamo Namo.  By this point, it was early in the morning in Hinata City, though the sun had crested high enough so that there was adequate lighting throughout the area.  In another hour or so, the entire place would be basking in what would be considered “broad daylight.”


The group of women were walking together along the sidewalk towards the nearby schools they all attended, with Motoko attending the high school and the others attending the middle school.  However, given the rapid change in aging amidst ALL of the Hinata women, by the looks of them alone, it would have been more fitting for the whole damn lot of them to be in highschool (if not entering college) by their sheer appearance alone.  After all, with the figures they were all sporting and the maturity with which they conveyed by their looks, pretty much anybody with a working brain would assume them to be young women around the age of twenty or twenty-one (and thus either repeating their highschool years or attending college by now).


“K-Kaolla?” asked a rather nervous Shinobu.


“Yes, Shinobu-chan?” asked Kaolla in response with a very calming smile.


“Why are we doing this again?” replied Shinobu, the insistence in her voice clear enough to make out.


“Why we’re going to school, of course,” replied Kaolla with a grin, as if nothing in the world was off at all in the slightest.


“Kaolla,” stated Mei as the group walked, “even YOU have to admit that under the current circumstances, it would have been better if we just stayed at home for the next few days…at least until this whole “growth spurt” thing that we’re going through has been fully addressed.”


“Aww, come on now, Mei-chan,” replied Kaolla, “don’t go being a spoil-sport now.  Right now, we’re just walking down the street and heading back to school.  Isn’t that what students do?  So, we’re just doing what is expected of us as a group of middle-school students…with our fellow highschooler Motoko accompanying us, of course.”


“Normally, I’d be in total agreement with you on that point, Kaolla,” stated Motoko in response, “but the situation as it stands is anything BUT normal right now.”


Given the circumstances, the younger Aoyama sister and swordswoman-in-training had a rather valid point to say the least.  After all, she felt tall enough before all of these ‘growing’ developments had occurred over the last few days.  Before all of these rapid changes, she was 5’9”, which for a woman was on the taller side from society’s viewpoint (especially a Japanese woman to boot!).  And she figured that she might still grow another inch or two by the time she had reached full adulthood, putting her around the six-foot mark, give or take an inch.  Now all of that was blown WAY out of the water, with the raven-haired beauty towering over her group (and everybody around her period) at a stunning nine feet tall, more than three feet over her original height.


From the standpoint of Motoko (and her fellow classmates/housemates), it was as if they were walking through a world of children, given that men in Japan averaged at around 5’7” and women tended to average around 5’2”.  That meant that most women would stand at roughly hip-level from Motoko’s standpoint, while even the taller men would stand below her bosom (which at this point was a good 6 feet off the ground!).  The other girls - being in the eight-foot-range, would obviously appear less intimidating in their size and appearance compared to Motoko, but only by a very slight difference at that.


After all,  how many people grow to be over eight feet tall anyway!?  In the whole wide world, there were only a handful of confirmed cases of humans reaching such a height from gigantism, and unfortunately, such a size increase came with severe physical difficulties from living with such an enlarged body, what with all of the complications that were associated with it (things like headaches, joint pain, muscle weakness, and sleep disorders to name a few).


‘I suppose we can be thankful that we aren’t experiencing any physical difficulties at least,’ pondered Motoko as the girls walked down the sidewalk, having to walk in pairs given that the width of the sidewalk was just big enough for them to walk at two girls abreast (especially with their increased sizes).


“Aww come on now, don’t be such a group of worrywarts,” chimed Kaolla once more, trying to get everybody’s spirits up.  “We’re just going back to school now that the weekend is over.  Isn’t that what good schoolgirls are supposed to do?”


“Like Motoko just mentioned,” replied Mei, “I’d normally agree with you on that, Kaolla.  But given the very SIGHT of us, we are almost guaranteed to be put aside for questioning, either by the faculty at school or even the police.”


“Not to mention that none of us look like middle-school students anymore,” muttered Sarah as an add-on, “not with THESE bodies anyway.”  Sarah gently heaved her own breasts in her hands, feeling them jiggle and wobble ever so slightly in response (and eliciting pleasure from her by the very touch, even if it was over her school uniform).


“So we look a little older…what’s the big deal?” replied Kaolla, not deflating even in the slightest from everybody’s concerns.


“Kaolla, do you HONESTLY not think that our classmates and teachers aren’t going to be freaking out at the sight of any single one of us, let alone at ALL of us?!” declared Shinobu.  “Over the span of two days, we’ve all shot up by several feet and look like we’re either highschool seniors or college students in terms of age.  That. Is. Not. Normal.”  Shinobu strongly emphasized the last four words with as much enunciation as she could, trying to get the gravity of the situation through Kaolla’s skull.


A second later, Shinobu was glomped on from behind by Nyamo, with her dark-skinned doppelganger hugging her with a frightening amount of passion.  The sight of such a thing would give off the impression that the two of them were lovers (which in the minds of Nyamo, Kaolla, and others jumping onboard with the harem plan was effectively the end goal.)


“N-Nyamo,” cried out a very embarrassed Shinobu (if the raging blush on her cheeks was any indicator), “What are you doing!?”


“Calming you down, Shinobu,” replied Nyamo with that instinctively calming tone in her voice.  “You seem to feel better after you get a nice big hug.  I just don’t want you to get worried, because then you’ll be sad and then that’ll make me sad too.  I don’t like seeing the people I love be sad, that’s all.”


As simple and childlike as Nyamo’s words were, they had their intended effect…for they ended up calming down Shinobu and clearing her mind with the nagging worry that had been bubbling within her ever since the girls began their walk towards school.


Of course, at their current sizes, they basically HAD to resort to walking to school, as there would simply be no means of public transportation that would be big enough for them to use as a means of getting to school.  The only transportation that could even be conceivable at this point was one of Kaolla’s giant mecha-Tama robots, assuming it was hollowed so that there would be seating for them all and if it had rocket boosters and flight technology (given that it would be difficult to navigate city streets in a giant robotic turtle that was larger than a tank or an armored personnel carrier).


So therefore, walking was the only realistic means of getting to school.  At least the weather was pleasant enough for it.


“Nyamo, I could just kiss you right now for being so darn sweet, you know that?” stated Kaolla with a big grin.  She certainly appreciated whenever the Pararakelese islander stepped in to help alleviate the concerns of others, especially Shinobu’s concerns more than anyone else’s.  Nyamo was CERTAINLY helpful as her fellow “wingwoman” with regards to helping cement the harem plan, that much was certain…and it made Kaolla love her all the more for it.


Nyamo simply responded with her own calming grin.  The look on her face simply stated “I know,” with a degree of maturity far beyond her age (her chronological age anyway, since her biological age was now a few years ahead of that).


“At least our clothes are big enough to help cover up, anyway,” said Sarah, deciding to switch topics as the girls continued their walk.


“Thanks to Kaolla, naturally,” added Motoko.


True enough, Kaolla’s 3D clothing printer was put through its paces once more.  After taking the measurements of every single member of the Hinata women, Kaolla’s machine was churning out one article of clothing after another, including undergarments.  It was quite remarkable at just how damn BIG the brassieres were now for literally EVERY female member at Hinata House.  By this point, every single one of them now had a cup size either equal to or larger than Mutsumi’s cup size prior to the growth spurts, with the smaller among them now in the F-cup range (which was most likely around what Mutsumi was prior to the growth spurts, though nobody knew outright other than Mutsumi…moot point that it was anyway).


At the moment, all six young women were walking down the street in specially modified school uniforms.  In the case of everyone in the group minus Motoko, they were all wearing modified versions of the type of female sailor uniform which Kaolla normally wore more times than not, consisting of a while top with short sleeves, a dark blue collar, and a red ribbon which was tied off either in a bowtie fashion - in the cases of Shinobu and Mei - or as a long necktie - in the cases of Kaolla, Nyamo, and Sarah.  The bottom half consisted of a dark blue skirt, which normally would have ended around the upper-middle thigh area (at least in Kaolla’s case, which she DID indeed wear that way).  However, the other girls strongly insisted that their skirts be long enough to go all the way down to their knees at a bare minimum, otherwise they were calling off on the idea of going to school.  Therefore, Kaolla relented and printed out their skirts to cover everything from their kneecaps on up.


“I think you’re wasting a perfect opportunity to show off your legs…but okay, you win on this one,” was Kaolla’s response when they all but demanded that their skirts be long enough.


Kaolla had also modified their clothing to have some degree of stretchiness, in the event that a growth spurt ended up occurring some time during the day.  The thing they emphasized the most was that their undergarments be stretchy enough to cover their more ‘delicate’ parts, to which Kaolla gladly assured them of such.  She also made sure the waistline of their skirts was stretchy enough to adapt in the event of another growth spurt, given that their hips would most assuredly stretch out another inch (or several inches, depending on how powerful the growth spurt would end up being).


As for Motoko, she wore the same type of sailor uniform, but her outfit (top and bottom) was all black in color, with white stripes at the collars her sleeves, the bottom hem of her skirt (also down to the knee like the others), and within the collars of her neckline.  She also had a red ribbon tied in a necktie-like fashion and her hair tied up in the back in the form of a simple ponytail.


And even though Motoko was technically the only highschool-aged student in the group, by the sheer outward appearance of all six lovely ladies, it looked as though ALL of them were around the age of twenty (give or take a year), and therefore all of them looking to be somewhere between highschool seniors and college-aged schoolgirls…and extremely sexy ones at that.


The rest of their outfits - everything down past the skirts - consisted of either knee-high white socks which hugged their calves oh so enticingly (as if painted on) with matching school-styled dress shoes (which was the case with Shinobu, Mei, Motoko, and Sarah, with the last one wearing sneakers instead) or no socks and simple sandals for footwear instead (which was the case with Kaolla and Nyamo).  Like the rest of their outfits, all of it was custom-designed and 3D printed to match their current sizes, with stretchy material interwoven with both the socks and footwear in the event of another growth spurt (assuming it would only be 3 or 4 inches in height, of course).


In short, the women looked stunning as they walked towards school.  The visual they gave off was the perfect mix of sexiness while also looking poised and graceful as they passed by people in the streets on their way.


Of course, under the circumstances, the sight of a half dozen young women who were downright gorgeous and also more than eight feet in height (9 feet in Motoko’s case) made people instinctively gasp and stand in awe at such a thing.  To them, it was as if alien visitors or goddesses were walking among them.  Sure enough, some people even tried to get photos or video footage of what they were witnessing, but started reacting with great confusion when their phones started acting up and failing to get either a snapshot or to actively record anything whatsoever.


“See?” stated Kaolla at little more than a whisper, “The scramblers I whipped up are working wonderfully.  We shouldn’t have to worry about anybody sneaking a peek and trying to post anything about us while we’re out and about.”


The devices she mentioned were placed in the form of simple bracelets which she had given each of them, fit snugly around their wrists (with the material of the wristband made extra stretchy in the event of another growth spurt).  The devices were also tailored to keep any and all recording equipment scrambled so long as it was within the effective range, which in this case was a 1km radius.  So unless somebody had a spy satellite, advanced drone, or a long-range sniper scope camera at the ready, then chances of getting a high-quality photo or video recording of the breathtakingly beautiful amazon schoolgirls was virtually zero.


“While we appreciate you having these made for us, Kaolla,” replied Mei.  “It’ll only do so much good for us.  Even if there is no visual proof of our…well, our growth, word of mouth will make up for it.  The authorities will be tipped off sooner or later once enough people know about us.”


“She’s got a point there,” agreed Sarah.


“Of which I told you all already before we left,” replied Kaolla with a calming grin.  “Don’t underestimate the power of Molmolian clout when it comes to foreign reach.  People are free to gossip and chat about us all they like, but the moment the authorities here in Japan try to detain us simply because of our size, they’ll be getting a very serious phone call warning them to back down.  The Molmolian royal family has been kept in the loop about what has been going on, and as long as none of us make a scene and simply go about our day, then the Japanese authorities won’t touch us…not if they don’t want their stock market to suddenly take a nosedive or their GPS and satellite communication technology to go completely dark.  So from a legal or political standpoint, we have absolutely nothing to worry about on that end either.”


“Kaolla?” inquired Motoko.


“Yes, Motoko-chan?” asked Kaolla innocently, making the Aoyama girl blush slightly at the term of endearment (and making Kaolla crack a rosy grin in response).


“Just how much…clout does Molmol have in world affairs?” asked the stunned swordswoman.


“Enough so that nobody on the planet dares to make a move against us or anyone in our family.” Kaolla replied calmly.  “So long as no harm comes to us, then no harm will come from us, plain and simple.  But the moment you harm one of our precious people or even THREATEN to do so, then Molmol will basically send one of two things your way.”


“Those things being?” asked a somewhat nervous Mei, wondering what Kaolla was going to say.


“If you are a technologically advanced nation, like say Japan, Russia, the United States, or Western Europe in general,” continued Kaolla, “Molmol will send so many viruses and EMPs your way that you’ll be knocked back technologically by decades if not a century.  And if you’re a nation lacking such fancy things - what some might call “Third World” or developing nations, and you STILL want to mess with Molmol…”


“Yes?” asked Motoko, Shinobu, and Mei simultaneously.


“A hit squad, plain and simple.” stated Kaolla matter-of-factly.


That answer made all the other five women go wide-eyed at what Kaolla just said.  Was Molmol’s power THAT great that it could send a team of assassins literally ANYWHERE in the world to simply bump people off in order to send a message?  Judging from Kaolla’s answer, it seemed apparent that the Molmolian princess/supergenius wasn’t joking in the slightest.


“Of course, we abhor violence and intimidation,” said Kaolla in a reassuring tone of voice.  “Molmol prefers peaceful negotiation and diplomacy like most nations.  We simply see those two options as a measure of last resort if diplomacy breaks down and is no longer viable.  Now, enough on dark topics like that.  Let’s get going, ladies.”


So onward went the small group of large young women, making their way towards the school building and passing by people who stared up in awe at the towering beauties, being as friendly and as far from menacing as they could convey in their demeanors.  To their credit, every single one of them was as polite and as courteous as they could conceivably be (even Sarah, who might at times otherwise come off as slightly combative when interacting with others…at least among strangers anyway).  Obviously, given their sizes, it was paramount that each and every one of them show the appearance of not being a danger of a menace, given their great heights as they passed by the townsfolk of Hinata City.  Fortunately, many in town knew that the Hinata women were kind, good-hearted, and good-natured young women who never did anybody harm (not anybody who didn’t honestly deserve it, anyway), so there wasn’t anything to really fear from any of them.  While their size was certainly eye-opening, it alone wasn’t enough to make people tremble in fear at the mere sight of them.


Upon arrival at the highschool and middle school in town (which thankfully were right next to one another, given that Hinata City was a relatively small community compared to other parts of Japan), the girls certainly became the talk of the school.  Though it certainly caused a bit of an uproar among both students and faculty, it went a lot better than expected.


“Hi there, everyone!” chimed Kaolla as the ladies approached the building entrance.  “Hope you all had a great weekend.  Just getting ready to get back to our classes now.”


“M-miss Su, correct?” asked the principal of the middle school, a somewhat balding middle-aged man wearing a black three-piece suit and matching tie.  The man stood around 5’9'' or so, which would put the top of his head at slightly above Kaolla’s bustline (her being 8’0'' currently) and at the halfway point between Motoko’s waistline and her bustline (Motoko being 9’0”).  He was also clearly at a loss for words while trying to maintain a professional demeanor and keep calm, given his role as chief administrator at the middle school.


“Yes indeed, Mr. Principal,” chimed Kaolla as she leaned forward towards the man, grinning with that sunny disposition of hers all the while.  “How are you on this fine and lovely day?”


“I…I’m well, Miss Su,” replied the older gentleman.  “I’m afraid that I have to ask what’s on everyone’s mind:  What exactly happened to you and your friends?”


“Oh this?” asked Kaolla as she gestured using her arms to refer to herself and her friends (and future sister-wives in the making).  “We’ve been having a bit of a growth spurt as you can tell.  Puberty, huh?  What a thing!”  Clearly, she wasn’t fretting over the situation in the slightest.


“M-Miss Su,” replied the principal, “while I’m not a doctor, I’d be hesitant to say that this is a simple case of puberty.  Young men and women DO grow over time during their middle school and highschool years, but nothing to THIS level nore THIS quickly!  Human beings in general don’t grow to such a size period, hence my surprise and my reluctance to simply agree with you.”


“He’s got a point there, Kaolla,” added Mei at little more than a whisper.


“Mr. Principal,” stated Kaolla in a tone of voice that was both upfront but equally courteous all the same, “while I understand your concern about our recent growth spurts, I can assure you of a few things if you’ll allow me to explain.”


“Those things being what exactly, Miss Su?” the principal replied.


“First off, what we’re going through is in no means contagious to anybody,” began Su.  “So there’s no need to worry about our condition spreading to others here at school during our time here.”


“Assuming that we’re even ALLOWED into the building, if we’re even able to fit inside the place,” grumbled Sarah quietly.


Kaolla turned over her shoulder and gave the blonde-haired blue-eyed beauty a quiet look on her face that basically said, “Not now, Sarah.”  The message was received well enough as Sarah clammed up and sign-languaged the “lips zipped” gesture in response.


“Furthermore, Mr. Principal,” continued Kaolla, “If you look up our school records, you’ll find that none of us have anything serious on our files that would indicate any single one of us being a danger here on school grounds.  Before you respond, I’m aware that Sarah has the occasional tardiness mark or tiny verbal altercation with either students or teachers, but nothing involving violence or the threat of violence.”


“That may be, but under the current circumstances…” The man was trying to find a way to gently convey his concerns without being too harsh or judgemental, especially since he was talking to a group of mostly middle-school girls (even though they looked to be in their late teens or early twenties by the looks of them).


“Mr. Principal,” stated Kaolla, “given where I think this conversation is headed, I feel compelled to ask this simple question:  Are you barring us from attending school simply because of our size?”


The head administrator looked up into Kaolla’s eyes, then scanned across the remainders of the group, feeling rather nervous since he was in the presence of such a large number of large females, any of whom could surely throttle him if they were so inclined to do so.  In the cases of each and every single one of them, the looks on their faces came off as the opposite of menacing (especially Shinobu’s face out of the entire bunch, given that hers was giving off waves of nervousness and worry all over her lovely features).


“Miss Su,” replied the principal, “you need to understand things from my perspective.  I have a responsibility to both the staff and students here at the school, especially with regards to safety on the campus grounds.  My compatriot at the neighboring highschool would undoubtedly say the same thing.  So I hope you understand the predicament I’m in when I find myself hesitant to consider allowing you all to enter, given my duty to the wellbeing of the other students, teachers, and school faculty.  If any one of you were to get…temperamental, then things could become rather unpleasant for many people involved.”


“I understand your concern, Principal,” replied Kaolla, knowing damn well the older man meant “violent” or a word closer to it in meaning but chose “temperamental” as a more diplomatic word so as to not upset any of them.  “I can assure you that not a single one of us here will start any kind of fight or altercation while we’re here at school.  If a fight WERE to break out with one of us getting involved, I promise you that it would be to intervene and stop any violence from spreading out and bringing harm to others.  Like I mentioned earlier, not a single one of us has done anything violent or even close to violent during our time here as students.  And while our size might be concerning to people here, you have my word that we’ll be on our best behavior, won’t we girls?”  Kaolla turned towards the other five ladies for confirmation to back up her statement.


There was a plethora of head-nodding and one-word answers (variations of “yes”) from the other ladies, all of them in agreement with what Kaolla just said (even Sarah!).


“So you see, Mr. Principal,” finished Kaolla, “we may be big girls in a way of putting things, but I assure you, we’ll be as gentle as we can possibly be when interacting with everyone here at school.  You have my word on that.  I will even take full responsibility if anything counter to what I said happens during our time here.”  The sincerity in Kaolla’s voice was both genuine and rather surprising, given how playfully childish she had a tendency to act not so long ago.  Was this an effect of Kaolla’s little countermeasure which all the Hinata women had taken?  Did it mature their minds as well as their bodies somewhat?  Such considerations were still up in the air on that topic, even to Kaolla until she had more observable data to go by.


The man paused in consideration as he mulled over the case which Kaolla Su was making before him.  Frankly, he wouldn’t have faulted her and her fellow classmates/dorm members if they wished to opt out of in-person schooling, given their towering statures at this point.  If anything, he was taken aback by how insistent the upbeat Molmolian girl (though perhaps the term “young woman” was more appropriate at this point) was on seeing to it that she and the others go about their school days as students and act as if nothing was out of the ordinary.


“I…want to trust you, Miss Su…” the principal replied, conflicted over whether to acquiesce to her request.


“If you want to trust me, then simply do so, Mr. Principal,” replied Kaolla with a rather calming and endearing grin as she looked down at the man and gave a playful wink.  While Kaolla was no professional diplomat, she had this surprisingly natural affinity to navigate through a conversation with surprisingly disarming charm.  Perhaps such a trait was gained during her formative years as a literal princess, or perhaps it was an ability she had regardless of her official royal station.  Either way, it was working wonders at the moment, if the look on the principal’s face was any indicator to go by.


WIth a sigh, the older gentleman closed his eyes and lowered his head as if in resignation before opening his eyes once more and looking up into Kaolla’s eyes as he replied (thankful the girl was bending over somewhat so that he wouldn’t cramp his neck too much to look upwards at her).


“Very well, Miss Su,” said the principal.  “You and your friends are welcome to attend our school.  While a part of me feels that this is against my better judgment, I will relent and allow you to continue your daily schedules here.  Though I feel I must state the obvious on one point:  If an incident involving any one of the six of you occurs, then I’m simply going to have to step in and request that you leave the school grounds at once.  Is that understood?”


From Kaolla’s perspective, it was a tad bit comical that this man was trying to muster up courage and present himself as an authority figure, even if he technically was such a figure.  It was just too hard to take somebody seriously when they are looking far up at you.  Historically, people in positions of power tend to both stare DOWN at others and talk DOWN to them when they speak (especially between parents and their children).  However, here was a man trying to present authority and position to a group of women who (at minimum) had more than two feet in height over him.


“Understood, Mr. Principal,” replied Kaolla cordially (not wanting to emasculate the gentleman standing before them).  “Your terms are understandable and fair, and again, you have my word that none of us will be using our size to bully, intimidate, or harm anybody here in any conceivable way.  While some people may see us as something akin to giants, we shall be the gentlest of giants…or perhaps giantesses, to be more accurate, that you shall ever come to know here at this school.”  With that, Kaolla bent down and did a little curtsy, lifting up the sides of her skirt slightly (given that she opted for a comparatively shorter skirt compared to the other girls) so that it hung at just below her crotch line.


“V-very well then, Miss Su, ladies,” replied the principal as he scanned the other five towering beauties who stood near Kaolla.  He was pretty sure he had seen them before at earlier points in the school year, all except for the tallest of the bunch.  He turned his view towards the the raven-haired amazon standing before him, noting that her school uniform was also distinctly different from the others.


“I’m afraid I do not know who you are, Miss,” stated the principal.  “Are you a recent transfer student here?”


“N-no sir,” replied Motoko as she gazed far down at the man standing before her.  “I’m actually a student at the highschool next door.  I just walk along with the others since we all live at the same address.  By this point, I would be making my way towards the front entrance.”  As she finished those words, Motoko pondered at just how much she would have to end up bending down in order to pass through the front entrance doors by this point.  From what she could recall, the doorway was only around seven-and-a-half feet, tops.  After all, given that it was somewhat rare to find people at more than six feet in height (in Japan, especially!)buildings simply weren’t designed to accommodate humans who were a good eight or nine feet in height.  However you cut it, Motoko predicted that she would spend a good portion of her day walking hunched over as she navigated through hallways and between rooms (and sighed internally at the realization of it all).


“I see,” said the principal as he took in this information.  “Well then, young lady, if you’d like, I can accompany you over to the highschool and help assuage any concerns…your presence might raise among the staff there…no offense intended of course.”  The middle school principal was being very careful with his words so as to not earn the ire of any of these mini-giantesses standing before him - especially the tallest of the bunch.


“I’d appreciate that, sir,” replied Motoko as she bowed forward in gratitude (and still standing OVER the man all the while as she did so, all while casting him in her shadow).


‘Good lord she’s big,’ thought the principal as his eyes widened at the sight of the long-haired beauty towering in front of him.


“Well then,” said Motoko turning to the other girls, “I suppose this is where we part for now, at least until the school day is at its end.  I hope you are all well and that you aren’t too…troubled by these circumstances.”  Motoko then turned her gaze towards Kaolla specifically.


“Kaolla, I really don’t know why you are so insistent on us returning to school given what we’re going through right now.  A part of me even wonders why on earth I agreed to this arrangement.  After all, why are you so adamant about us mingling with other people, especially in a place like at a school, knowing the drama and alarm that it’s bound to kick up?”  Kaolla cracked a grin before replying.


“Simply put, Motoko-chan,” said Kaolla (addressing both Motoko and all the other members of their group), “as corny and simple-minded as this may sound, I want to interact with the world.  Being cooped up at Hinata House simply isn’t a good thing for us.  We need to be reminded that there is a whole wide world out there and we shouldn’t be afraid to be a part of it instead of being apart from it.”  While Kaolla’s little play-on-words was understood, the humor was lost on all the others (except for Nyamo who gave a subdued chuckle in response).


“Really?” asked Sarah, “You feel the need for us to expose ourselves as we are THAT badly?  You DO know that this is going to turn into gossip throughout the school in literally like…seconds.  We’ll end up being the talk of the school - scratch that, the talk of the whole town -  before the first period even starts, if we haven’t already by now.”


“I’d have to agree with Sarah on that, Kaolla,” stated Shinobu.  “This is a huge gamble we’re taking in doing this.”


Kaolla couldn’t help but chuckle inwardly at hearing the word “huge” in the current context, given the overall situation with regards to their size.  Apparently, like her sister, Kaolla was getting somewhat turned on whenever anything related to size (words like “big,” “growth,” “large,” or similar words) ended up being mentioned in conversation.


“Aww, come on now, ladies,” replied Kaolla.  “Despite our size, we’re just a bunch of innocent, good-natured, kind-hearted schoolgirls who are just going about their day and tending classes like we are supposed to; nothing more, nothing less.  Now enough silly bantering.  Let’s head inside before first period begins or else we’ll end up being tardy.”


“Who are you and what have you done with the real Kaolla Su?” deadpanned Sarah in response.  The Molmolian supergenius was NEVER so adamant about schoolwork or attending classes before now.  Yet all of a sudden, she was only too insistent on the whole lot of them getting into the school building and going about their day as if nothing was amiss.


“Rghh,” groaned Mei in response.  “Look, let’s just play along with Kaolla’s wishes, since it’s pretty clear that she’s not going to relent over this whole thing.  If something ends up going wrong, we can all collectively tell her ‘We told you so!’ and she can REALLY learn something today at school.  Might as well head inside and see if things end up going as badly as I think they will.  Whatever the case, we’ll probably be asked to not come back after today, at least until the matter regarding our growth spurts is resolved once and for all.”


Mei was rewarded for her statement by Kaolla glomping onto her and rubbing her cheek playfully against Mei’s cheek in a show of (rather intimate) affection.


“Fine fine,” grumbled Sarah in response.


“Okay then,” said Shinobu after sighing in defeat.


Nyamo simply nodded in agreement with a smile.


And with that, the middle school girls (who were by this point had now become ravishing towering twenty-somethings with the bodies of world-class supermodels) made their way towards the entrance of the middle school, while Motoko departed and made her way over to the nearby highschool with the middle school principal in tow.


However the day was about to unfold, one thing was for certain:


The students from Hinata House were going to become very VERY popular before the school day was over.


Chapter End Notes:

Been a while since I got the creative spark to keep this story going.  I'll try to have part 2 up in the coming days (hopefully no longer than a week).