- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Multiple scene transitions in this chapter.

Morning had come.


After a rather passionate night in Keitaro’s bedroom, the sun began cresting over the horizon to greet Hinata House with its warming glow.  Soon enough, birds began to chirp to announce the start of a new day and everyday life in nearby Hinata City began to hustle and bustle as people went about their days eating their breakfast and getting ready for work, given that the weekend had finally passed and it was once again Monday.


In Hinata House, Keitaro slowly opened his eyes, blinking them a few times over as he scanned his surroundings.  Once he had freed his eyes of the proverbial cobwebs, he scanned around his immediate area to get a grasp of just where he was.  Within the span of a minute, Keitaro had come to the realization of a few things.


First off, he was completely nude.  Secondly, he was in the loving embrace of three drop-dead gorgeous women, who themselves were also nude.  Third, all of these women were somewhere between amazons and minigts in their size relative to him.  Fourth and lastly, the aroma in Keitaro’s bedroom was HEAVY with the smell of sex.  Taking all these tidbits of info, Keitaro came to a rather humbling, no-brainer conclusion.


Last night, he had sex with not one, but THREE women at the same time.


And it was awesome.


‘Why am I so fortunate?’ thought Keitaro.  ‘I’ve NEVER been this lucky in all my years on this earth.  I’ve maybe found the occasional bit of yen lying on the sidewalk or managed to get onboard the subway before the doors close, that sort of stuff…but THIS?  I can’t tell if I’m dreaming or not, but if so, a part of me wants to never wake up.’


Before he could go any further down the rabbit hole of his own mind, Keitaro was jarred awake as not one, but all three of said women started to stir awake at the same time (what are the odds?!).  With Mutsumi underneath him and Naru and Kanako flanking his sides, all three lovelies began to groan and move about ever so slightly.  Once their eyes slightly pulled open, they all scanned around their surroundings before collectively smiling at one another, then turning their gazes to the man of their collective affection.


“Good morning, Kei-kun,” said all three women simultaneously (again, what are the odds!?).


“Uh…um, good morning, ladies,” replied Keitaro with a somewhat nervous smile in response.  “Did you all sleep well?”


“More than simply well, Darling,” moaned Naru in response.  “Last night was wonderful and I hope to have many, many nights just as wonderful if not even moreso.”


“Keitaro,” answered Kanako, “I can sleep perfectly anywhere under pretty much any conditions as long as you’re in my arms.”  She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek with a kiss before burying her nose in his hair and deeply inhaling his scent.


“Like Na-chan and Ka-chan here just said, I’ve slept perfectly.  I always do when I have my sweet little Kei-kun with me,” said Mutsumi, gently increasing her grip on the young man and burying his head between the deep valley of her colossal tits.


‘What is with these girls?’ thought Keitaro in a somewhat alarmed state.  ‘I’ve heard of aftersex cuddling and all sure, but they’re downright clingy at this moment.  Not that I don't appreciate the affection or anything like that, but I swear…it’s like they’re ready for more sex first thing in the morning!’


“W-well, that’s good to hear,” replied Keitaro.  “I still feel bad that you didn’t have anything in terms of bedding for you girls to sleep in.  I could check the dorms for some bedcovers, though I’m afraid that they’ll probably be too small to adequately cover you girls at this point.  Maybe I can ask Kaolla to 3D print some covers and even some pillows big enough to accommodate you.  I’m sure the other women would appreciate that as well, given the circumstances.  I’ll be sure to ask her this morn-”


Before Keitaro could get another word in edgewise, he found his mouth being silenced by the luscious lips of one Naru Narusegawa, who had taken the initiative, found an opening, and struck with all the passion she could muster.  Apparently, a goodnight’s rest had left her feeling rather energetic in the morning.


After thirty seconds of hardcore kissing, Keitaro found himself coming up for air as Naru pulled away, licking her lips as she savored the exchange of saliva between herself and Keitaro.  Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, depending on how you perceive it), Ketiaro didn’t have much of a chance to breath as his mouth was once more assaulted, this time by Kanako’s lips as she initiated her own blitzkrieg onto her adoptive-brother-turned-husband-to-be’s mouth, enveloping his lips within hers as she poked every corner of his oral cavern.


Once another thirty seconds had passed (perhaps a little more, given how hungry for attention Kanako could be), Keitaro’s mouth was freed yet again.  For a moment, he pondered if Mutsumi would join in on the kissing competition the moment Keitaro’s mouth was freed, but was surprised to find that she actually didn’t.


Of course, the only reason she didn’t was because given their current position, Keitaro was laid with his back against Mustumi’s torso and breasts, facing both Naru and Kanako in front of him.  Therefore, it would be difficult to kiss Keitaro’s lips without rotating him so that he was facing Mutsumi.


Therefore, the busty Okinawan girl settled for a consolation prize by simply caressing and fondling Keitaro’s manhood while the other two had their fun invading his mouth with their tongues.  Obviously, this got a response out of Keitaro (as well as some stimulation from his lower regions, given the attention they were getting from Mutsumi’s massive yet delicate fingers caressing them oh so tenderly.


“Oh Kei-kun,” sighed Naru.  “Always considerate of others at all times.  It’s a habit that can be a little tedious at times, you know that?”


“B-but Naru, I…” Keitaro’s lips were silenced as both Naru and Kanako reached out and placed a large index finger gently onto his lips.


“But it’s also a habit which makes us love you all the more,” replied Kanako with a grin, which was matched in intensity by Naru’s own grin in turn.


“No need to worry over our sakes regarding bedding, Kei-kun,” continued Naru.  “I’m sure we can work something out.  If anything, I think we need to have a discussion regarding bedding for everyone here at Hinata.”


“Well, you’re not wrong there, Naru,” replied Keitaro, glad that Naru was thinking rationally and about something other than sex or cuddling for more than a few seconds.


“Good, because we’re going to need to find or create both a room and a bed big enough for all of us in the very near future,” Naru declared calmly.


“Yes of course, a…” Keitaro’s brain paused as he processed the words Naru just said.  After momentary blinking and clearing his mind, Keitaro continued.


“Naru, when you say that,” said Keitaro slowly to be clear in his outspoken thinking, “you’re talking about a bed big enough for all four of us here?”


“No, of course not, Kei-kun,” answered Naru.


“Oh, okay then,” sighed Keitaro in relaxation.


“I’m talking about a bedroom and a bed big enough to fit ALL of us here at Hinata as well as you, my darling,” Naru elaborated with a big grin.


“A-all of the women here at the same time?” asked Keitaro with a cocked eyebrow.


“And you as well, Keitaro.  Don’t go counting yourself out of this,” replied Kanako with her own chuckling grin.


“Yes, indeed, Kei-kun,” added Mutsumi.  “It simply wouldn’t do without you being there in the midst of it all.”


“Y-you’re all actually serious about this?” asked a flustered Keitaro.  “This isn’t some kind of joke you’re pulling or anything?”


“The sooner we get everyone roped into this harem plan of Amalla’s and Kaolla’s, the sooner we can all spend time being happy with one another and loving each other,” stated Naru matter-of-factly.  “Might as well rip the band-aid off quickly by this point.”


‘What has happened to Naru in the last twenty-four hours?’ thought a bewildered Keitaro.  ‘Before, she was adamantly against what Kaolla and her sister were proposing.  Now, after a heart-to-heart in the baths and a night in bed, she’s just as on-board with it as the rest of them?  Am I stuck in the Twilight Zone or something?’


“And are the two of you honestly okay with what Naru is proposing?” Keitaro asked the other two women currently in his bedroom.


“Like Naru said,” answered Kanako, “the sooner we get everyone else onboard and open with their feelings towards you, the sooner we can all form and cement our family of husband, wives, and future children.  Any other outcome simply will not do and is unacceptable.”  The look in Kanako’s eyes indicated she wasn’t joking one little bit about this.


“Ditto on what Ka-chan said,” added Mutsumi.  “I love everyone here at Hinata, Kei-kun.  And now with what is going on with all of us here, I can be IN love with everyone here, you and all of my future sister-wives.  Just thinking about it turns me on so very, VERY much, my darling Kei-kun.”


‘Not just Naru, but these two as well!?’ thought Keitaro upon these declarations.  ‘I don’t know if this is by science or magic, but a character change happening THIS fast?  There’s gotta be something behind it.  If I were to guess, I’d wager that Kaolla is somehow in the middle of all this.  I’ll try to find out for myself the next time I see her, though I’m not sure if she’ll be forthcoming with answers.’


“Anyways,” said Naru, jarring Keitaro from his thoughts, “enough dawdling.  We should head downstairs, clean ourselves, and get something to eat.”  Mutsumi and Kanako nodded their heads in agreement.  A moment later, all three women stood upright in all their naked glory.  Fortunately, none of their heads bumped into the ceiling, meaning that they were still all under nine feet in height.  Whether they had grown or not while they slept, Keitaro couldn’t tell just yet, but from what he could wager, it didn’t appear as though they had another growth spurt since the one in the hot springs.  Hopefully, that meant that Kaolla’s second batch of countermeasure medicine was doing its job.  Time would tell


“Okay then,” said Keitaro.  “Well, I’ll leave you all to get washed up and get dressed then.  If you need to use my shower, feel free to do so.  Though, obviously you’ll have to go one at a time given how small it’ll be for you all, and even then it’ll be pretty cramped to fit into.  You’re probably better off just taking showers in separate rooms so that you…hey, w-what are you doing?”


The reason for the sudden change in Keitaro’s conversation was that Mutsumi decided to simply slip one arm behind Keitaro’s knees while placing the other arm against the center of his back.  A moment later, she had simply tipped him back while cradling him, with one arm underneath his knees and the other against the small of his back while holding him against her gigantic bosom.


“Silly Kei-kun, why go through the trouble of cramming ourselves into an itty-bitty shower when there’s a great big bath out there just waiting for us all?” Mutsumi stated matter-of-factly.


“Exactly,” added Naru.  “This way we can all get cleaned up at the same time AND we don’t have to be uncomfortable while we do so.”


“It’s the most logical conclusion, Kei-kun,” Kanako summarized with a grin.


Figuring that he was in no position to raise a counterpoint (and he was getting tired of doing so anyway), Keitaro simply sighed in compliance and said only thus:


“Okay then.  Lead on miladies.  Just…please cover yourselves up with something on the way to the baths.  I’d rather not have people becoming alarmed at the sight of naked amazons trouncing about through the dorms.” said Keitaro.



“Oh…my…god…” muttered Shinobu.


At that very moment, she was looking at a full-length mirror (six feet in height) in her bedroom, standing alongside Nyamo, Sarah, and Mei.  Given their sizes, the mirror was obviously too small for them to gaze upon their reflections normally, so all four young women either stood hunched over or simply stood on their knees as they gazed upon their features in the reflective glass.


The group of four was gathered together shortly after waking because of something Shinobu first noticed when she saw her reflection in the mirror when she was getting herself freshened up in the bathroom.  Sure enough, after seeing herself and then Nyamo once she woke up her roommate, Shinobu knew something was off.  As it was, Mei had come to the same conclusion when she woke up in her own room, saw her own reflection in the mirror, and bumped into Sarah in the hallway, both of whom were somewhat alarmed at what they saw upon making eye contact with each other.  Whether by sheer instinct or pure luck, the two of them decided to make their way towards Shinobu’s (and Nyamo’s) bedroom to confer with the two of them on what happened while they slept.


It wasn’t the size of their bodies which had alarmed any of them, for none of them had increased in height or overall mass from what they could tell.  Hopefully that meant Kaolla’s countermeasure 2.0 was doing its job and slowing/limiting the rate of their growth, though that remained to be seen.  They took the pills right after leaving the hot springs and before going to sleep, along with all the other women, so it was still too soon to tell either way.


No, the reason they were gazing upon their images in the mirror (having to take turns and stand behind one another, given the mirror’s relatively small size compared to their enlarged frames) was not because of the SIZE of their bodies, but the AGE of their bodies.


You see, whereas all four women gathered were young ladies who were in their mid-teenage years, their visual appearance of their bodies no longer conveyed that little fact…if it could even be considered a “fact” at this point.  If they could be considered “girls” in the societal sense of the word, they certainly weren’t anymore.  Now standing before the mirror were four young women - with emphasis on the word “women” more than ever before.  Even with the increases in their size and bustline, the gathered assembly of young ladies still had the very youthful appearance of teenagers in pretty much every other facet of their bodies…at least up until now anyway.


Along with the swell of their bosoms and their increases in height, the gathered assembly of lovely young ladies had bodies which had physically matured substantially.  By their appearance alone, they could have EASILY been assumed for college students - highschool seniors at a bare minimum.  Their hips, their thighs, their waistlines, the swells of their calves, the swanlike appeal of their necks, the modest increase in the musculature of their overall frames (biceps, abdomens, calf muscles, etc.), the pronounced definition of their cheekbones, chins, lips, noses, and all other facial features.


In short, it was as if these young ladies had been catapulted in age by about four or five years, giving them the look of women who were around twenty years old, give or take a year.


And all of these changes happened in the span of a single night.


“Whoa…” muttered Sarah as she gazed at the new her.


“This is…unbelievable,” whispered Mei.  “This has to be some kind of dream state I’m in.”


“I don’t think this is a dream, Mei,” said Shinobu, also at a whisper-like volume.


“How in the world did this happen?” asked Mei as she placed her hands upon her face to feel the newly pronounced definition over her lovely features.


“I’m gonna guess that our mad scientist is behind this, if I had to find somebody to connect this to,” replied Sarah.


“You’re probably right, Sarah,” commented Shinobu.  “The only thing I’m wondering is whether Kaolla knew this would happen or if this was another unexpected side effect, either of the growth hormone or of the pills she had us take.”


“It’s possible she PLANNED for this to happen,” said Mei.  “Knowing her, she might have not only expected this outcome, but was downright hoping for it to happen.”


“But I don’t understand why she would want this, assuming this was part of her plan,” muttered Shinobu.


Nyamo simply turned her gaze back and forth between the other three young women deep in conversation and her own image in the mirror whenever she could get a good peek in.  As was her nature, the dark-skinned foreigner wasn’t much for going into lengthy conversations, so she decided to be direct in finding a solution.


“Why don’t we go ask her?” said Nyamo to all the women present.


Surprisingly, none of the other young ladies raised any qualms over Nyamo’s suggestion.  Even Shinobu was in total agreement with the proposal.  For while she cared for Kaolla Su deeply as if they were sisters, Shinobu figured that if there was any explanation to be had from this brand new development, it would be from Hinata’s own Molmolian super genius inventor.  Once all four of them covered their bodies with spare bed sheets which Shinobu had in her room, they proceeded to make their way towards Kaolla’s (and Amalla’s) bedroom, remembering to duck under the door frame as they left.


“So then,” said Amalla, “these countermeasure pills of yours serve more than one purpose?”


The older Su sister was currently seated on Kaolla’s bed, trying not to move about too much for fear of breaking the frame.  Under the circumstances as they were, she was now too tall for the vast majority of rooms at Hinata House, except for the entrance hall/common room.  She became reacquainted with that little fact when she woke up earlier and collided her head with the ceiling rather abruptly (which certainly made her wide awake afterwards).


“Indeed, dear sister,” replied Kaolla, standing about in her room, now appearing closer in age to her older sister.  From an outsider’s perspective, both Su sisters looked to be in their early twenties.  It would certainly shock people if Kaolla told them she was a middle school student, that much was certain.


“The pills serve a myriad of functions,” explained Kaolla.  “There are of course the ones I already stated in front of everyone, which hopefully will have the desired effect this time around.  Believe me or not, it really WAS an honest fluke on my part why we ended up growing so much after taking the first dosage.  I must have gotten something wrong with the base formula, but I’m pretty sure I corrected that with the second dosage.”


“How sure are we talking here, dear sister?” inquired Amalla.


“Over 90% certainty on my part,” replied Kaolla.


“Meaning there’s basically a one-in-ten chance of these new pills not doing what you hoped they would do,” countered Amalla.  “I’m sure I don’t need to tell you how much the others will freak out if the second version of your little countermeasure doesn’t deliver on what you promised.”


“I’m ready to reap the whirlwind if it comes, though I’m pretty sure this batch will work as intended this time around,” replied Kaolla in a surprisingly calm tone of voice.  “Now as for the other intended effects of them, I’ll explain to you, given that you’ll definitely WANT to hear about them.”


“Oh indeed I do, little sister,” said Amalla with a toothy grin.  “Indeed I do.”


The “little sister” part of Amalla’s comment was an inside joke between the two of them, and they both knew it.  For while Kaolla might be the younger of the pair, she was certainly anything but “little” at this point.  In terms of raw size, she was an amazon just like all the other women at Hinata House.  And now, in terms of biological age, she was neck-in-neck with her older sister.  While chronologically she may be 16 years old, her body had now rapidly matured to the point where she would have been assumed to be around 20 or 21 if somebody were to take an honest guess.


“Well, for starters,” began Kaolla once more, “the countermeasure pills we’ve all consumed serve other purposes than simply slowing down our growth spurts.  First off, as you can see for yourself, dear sister, they’ve altered the biological aging process to have us all reach our peak in terms of overall health.”


“Peak?” inquired Amalla.


“Simply put, the aging process has been altered in all of us so that we now have the bodies of women in our twenties.  While I have yet to see Shinobu, Nyamo, Sarah, or Mei, I’d wager that their bodies have accelerated in terms of age so that they’re now all women who - by their appearance - are all around twenty years old, give or take a year.”


“That’s remarkable, Kaolla,” gasped Amalla.  “Any effect on the older women, in particular Haruka, Tsuruko, or myself?”


“Funny you should ask, my dear Ama-chan,” replied Kaolla with a grin.  “For those on the older end of the spectrum, the aging process will become significantly slower for all of you.  If my calculations are correct, your bodies will age much, MUCH slower compared to that of the average woman.  You’ll maintain youthful vibrancy for far longer than the average human by several years.  We’re talking DECADES here.  And of course the same will be the case for the rest of us as well.”


“The rest of us?” asked Amalla.  “You mean ALL the women here at Hinata?”


“The aging process was designed to be sped up so that we’re all effectively in our twenties.  Afterwards, the aging process goes in the opposite direction and slows dramatically so that we maintain our youthful appearance for a very long time.  Biologically speaking, we’ll be in our twenties when our bodies are chronologically in our forties, to give you an idea of how slow we’re talking here. I’m rather curious to see how Haruka turns out whenever I see her, that’s for sure.  She’s most likely going to look no older than twenty-five if I were to make an assessment.”


“By the gods, Kaolla,” gasped Amalla.  “You really ARE a mad scientist sometimes.”


“And that’s not even the whole package, dear sister,” grinned Kaolla in response.  “There’s the other side effects of the pills, which I’m happy to say seem to already be working as intended…at least if last night was anything to go by.”


“Oh?” inquired Amalla with an eyebrow cocked as high as possible.  “Well then, please DO tell, dearest sister.  You certainly have my attention so far.”  She crossed one of her long legs over the other, feeling just a tad bit excited (and wet) in her maidenhood as she processed all this information.


“Alright then,” continued Kaolla.  “The other feature of these pills is to alter certain parts of one’s brain chemistry.”


“What parts are we talking about here?” inquired Amalla.


“The parts that deal with both libido and inhibitions, to be specific,” answered Kaolla.  There was a momentary pause before Amalla asked another question, having a good feeling what Kaolla was getting at.


“Well then,” said Amalla, “from what you’ve just said…with regards to those two functions of the human brain, how do your pills alter those two parts of our brains?”


“I won’t bore you with the finer points of the chemistry, as I’m sure that nobody other than your hardcore PhD-level science type is interested in the details of that sort of stuff. Simply put, proverbially speaking, they’ll begin to lower our inhibitions to the point that they go through the basement floor while at the same time raising our libidos until they shoot through the attic ceiling and out through the roof.  Does that give you an idea of the whole thing?”


“If what you’re saying is true, little sister, then…” muttered Amalla as she pondered what Kaolla’s explanation would mean.  “Then the women here at Hinata would…”


“Everyone will be more open with - and true to - their feelings, yes.” Kaolla elaborated, grinning from ear to ear.


Acting on pure instinct, Amalla came forward towards Kaolla, being mindful to bend at her neck, waist and knees to prevent another collision with the ceiling.  A moment later, she had reached out and taken Kaolla by the wrist before yanking her back towards the bed.  The Su sisters then fell atop it, which resulted in the bed frame splitting cleanly in two as their combined weight was simply too much for it to bear, especially dropping onto it like they did.


“A-Amalla,” said a somewhat alerted Kaolla, “what are you do-”


Before Kaolla could finish saying the word “doing,” she found her lips being enveloped by her older sister’s lips, with Amalla getting fresh with her younger sister right there and then.  With the natural passion she had accumulated from years of lovemaking, Amalla was feeling up Kaolla’s newly enhanced and aged body with renewed vigor, caressing and massaging every square inch she could put her hands on.  And despite Kaolla’s hesitance and modest resistance she was putting up initially, she had to admit deep down that Amalla’s touch was downright phenomenal…if the moans she let slip out were any indicator.


After a frenzy of massaging and very passionate kissing between the sisters amid the ruins of Kaolla’s bed, Amalla finally spoke.


“Kaolla,” began Amalla, “after everything you told me, I was going to say something like, “Kaolla I could kiss you right here and now after what you just said.”  Instead, I decided to simply do what I was planning on doing anyway, and I admit, I enjoyed it VERY much. Little Sister.”  Amalla’s cheeks lit up as she grinned speaking that last part.


“You could have at least warned me what you were about to do,” muttered Kaolla.


“And spoil the surprise?” asked Amalla in a mock tone of shock, clearly joking.


The two sisters simply laid their heads against the broken bed frame as they stared at the ceiling, each with an arm draped over the other as they basked in the moment after their latest makeout session.


“You can think of this as my way of helping to accelerate the harem plan,” Kaolla stated.  “This way, there should be almost no obstacles whatsoever.  Things will begin to pick up and we can get to the important business of loving one another and making our family official.”


“Kaolla, I could kiss you for that,” joked Amalla in turn.


“Well then, why don’t you?” Kaolla playfully shot back.


The sisters then leaned in and gave a tender smooch between their lips (no tongue this time around).  They simply embraced one another’s company, feeling elation that Kaolla had done her part to help solidify the harem plan.  It was a momentary bliss that came to an end with a knock on the door.


“Kaolla?” came the voice of Shinobu Maehara.  “Kaolla, are you in there?”


“Come on in Shinobu,” Kaolla replied with a grin.


Seconds later, the door opened and Shinobu, Nyamo, Sarah, and Mei all ducked through the passage and saw the sight before them - both of the Su sisters laying sprawled out on Kaolla’s floor and using the wreckage of her bed as a makeshift headrest for the two of them.  However the state of Kaolla’s bed was of far minor interest to the group of four ladies who had entered.


The Su sisters and their newly acquired party of four simply gazed upon one another for several seconds in silence.  Each group looked upon the other, and what they saw was surprising yet ironically enough also expected…insofar as it helped confirm what the other was EXPECTING to be the case when they next laid eyes upon the other.


“Well, well, well,” said Kaoalla with clear satisfaction in her voice.  “It appears the second batch met my expectations and then some.  Wouldn’t you agree, dear sister?”


Amalla simply stared in wonder at the group of four women who were much closer to her in biological age than they were just twenty-four hours ago.


“So our hunch was correct then,” commented Mei as she looked upon the older-looking Kaolla Su, who could pass for Amalla’s twin in terms of age at this point.


“It’s looking that way,” added Sarah.


Before another word was said, Amalla simply turned her gaze towards her “little” sister and gave her a look that was stern, but not menacing.


“Kaolla,” said Amalla, “I have a favor to ask.”


“That being?” inquired the younger Su sister.


“I have an itch that needs scratching really badly, so I’m going to ask for your assistance in relieving it right now,” Amalla stated bluntly.


“Are we talking about a literal itch or a figurative itch, my dear Amalla?” asked Kaolla coyly.


“You know damn well what I’m getting at, you little evil genius you,” Amalla clapped back.  “Now are you going to help me or not?  Because I need to know right now.”


“I’m fairly certain I know what you’re getting at, and while I’m a teeny tiny bit reluctant to be your partner-in-crime, I’ll indulge your desire this time around.  Deal?” said Kaolla.


“Deal,” stated Amalla.  A moment later, the two Su sisters were on their feet once more (Amalla hunched over) and making their way towards the group of four.  Standing in all their seductive glory, both sisters eyed the new arrivals with a sort of “hunger” in their eyes.


“K-Kaolla, what are you up to?” asked a slightly nervous Shinobu.


“Just relax, Shi-chan,” cooed Kaolla with a very seductive tone in her voice.  “Nothing bad is going to happen to any of you.  I promise.  After all, it simply wouldn’t do for me to ever harm a single one of my fellow sister-wives, now would it?”


“Oh boy,” groaned Sarah in response.  “I think I know where this is headed.”


“Surely you’re joking,” said a flustered Mei.


“Nyamo-chan, would you be a dear?” asked Kaolla.


“Of course, Ka-chan,” replied Nyamo, closing the door behind her and making sure to block the entrance.


“Kaolla, surely you’re joking,” stated Shinobu.  “It’s early in the morning and I…you…we…I mean.”


Unfortunately, Shinobu’s pleas were to no avail.  With Nyamo as their wingwoman, the Su sisters had pulled forward Shinobu, Sarah, and Mei towards the center of the room for another passionate, clothing-free makeout session.  In a matter of minutes, all six women were disrobed and beginning to explore one another’s bodies, feeling waves of bliss wash over them as they did so.


Everything short of the actual act of penetration occurred in that room over the span of the next forty-five minutes.  There was a lot of kissing, caressing, nipple-play, massaging, breast-fondling, and other sensual acts meant to maximize pleasure.  And even though Shinobu, Sarah, and Mei were reluctant (even resistant) to engage in what occurred in that room, they were simply too enamored with the sheer bliss and god-like amounts of stimulation and pleasure to fight back against it.  None of them felt violated by the experience.  Sure, they were nervous and feeling a bit intimidated at first.  But soon enough, the Su sisters and Nyamo had enraptured them with such tenderness and heartfelt affection so as to be as gentle as possible in pleasuring the whole lot of them, with each of them having a turn with each of the other three in rotations.


When it was all said and done, all six women (emphasis on the word “women” as opposed to “girls” in terms of age) were panting on the floor of Kaolla’s bedroom, having just experienced another wonderful makeout session at the start of their day.


“I certainly needed that,” said Amalla through sighs and panted breath.  “I knew I picked right in making you girls part of my…part of OUR harem.”


“Nice save there, Ama-chan,” giggled Kaolla in response.


For their part, Shinobu, Sarah, and Mei were too exhausted to have a response at that moment.  Instead, they simply basked in the blissful afterglow that came from being part of a six-way makeout session in which every female had the super seductive body of an amazon in her twenties.


“Well then,” said Amalla a moment later, “I suppose we should get freshened up, get dressed, and get something to eat.  I for one am famished, especially after such a wonderful scratching like that.”  Shinobu, Sarah, and Mei all stared wide-eyed at Amalla’s declaration before turning their gaze towards Kaolla, with a look on all their faces that read, “Is she serious?”


“What can I say?” teased Kaolla.  “I told you all that my sister has QUITE the appetite, in a way of putting things.”


Following the old adage of “making hay while the sun shines,” the group of six women put on spare bed sheets to cover themselves and made their way out towards the hot springs to wash up before grabbing some breakfast.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if I rushed the kinky parts a bit.  Hopefully I'll have the next part up soon.  Until then...