- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not a catchy title, but pretty much sums up the major points in this chapter, something which I make of habit of trying to do with each release.

As Kaolla, Motoko, and Tsuruko made their way downstairs and into the dormitory’s common room, they spotted the other residents (including Keitaro at this point) within both the common room and the kitchen.  Some were lounging about in the common room while others were preparing breakfast within the kitchen.


In the midst of it all was Keitaro, surrounded by a bevy of bodacious beauties whose very presence reminded him of just how small he was in their company (or how large they were in his, in both sheer size and number).  From Keitaro’s perspective, it was an experience that was extremely titillating, and perhaps a tad bit terrifying.  After all, every woman in Hinata House was now over seven feet tall, so compared to Keitaro’s 5 foot, 7 inch frame, any one of them could overpower him with probably no real effort if they so desired (especially since Keitaro was still nursing a relatively fresh bullet wound from not so long ago).


Of course, if Keitaro only knew that overpowering or intimidating him was the absolute last thing in mind among ANY of the Hinata women.  Perhaps a little playful overpowering in the bedroom, at least in the minds of Amalla and her growing number of compatriots to the harem plan, but aside from that, there was only a growing sense of nurturing and protective overwatch among the group of Hinata women, especially those whose feelings were growing for Keitaro just as their bodies were growing in size and sexual appeal.  If Keitaro were just a little more perceptive, he might have been aware of the at-times dreamy look in the eyes among most of the women whenever they glanced at him, a look that practically screamed an invitation of a rather “intimate” nature.


“How are you feeling, Senpai?” asked Shinobu as she examined Keitaro closely, her face dripping with concern, given her sensitive nature.


“N-not too bad, Shinobu,” replied Keitaro with a mild grunt.  “Still a little sore, but Kaolla gave me some medicine to numb the pain.  If it gets too bad, I’ll take some aspirin or whatever we have available.”


“If you’re feeling any pain whatsoever, I’ll be sure to have more of what I gave you earlier,” stated Kaolla as she entered the common room alongside Motoko and Tsuruko.  Their presence completed the group of thirteen women once more, all of them dressed in rather enticing undergarments which hugged their bosoms and waistlines oh so nicely.


“Thank you, Kaolla,” responded Keitaro.  “I appreciate the offer.  After all, I don’t want to be an invalid and have to rely on all of you to help out with dorm chores.”


“Oh, there you go again, placing all the responsibility on your shoulders,” commented Amalla with a sigh.  She decided to gently put her foot down on Keitaro’s stubbornness when it came to carrying out his managerial duties.


“Ladies,” declared Amalla, “if you’ll entertain me for a moment, by show of hands, who here believes that Keitaro should be doing any physical labor whatsoever for the next few days, given his current condition?”


The room stood silent as all the women present simply stood by, not a single one raising her hand in response to Amalla’s question.  Keitaro was tempted to raise his hand in response, but figured that he knew where this line of inquiry was going.


“Now,” continued Amalla, “by show of hands, who here believes that Keitaro should be barred from any physical labor whatsoever for the next few days...scratch that...the next week or more?”


Not a second later, all thirteen women had raised their hands in response to Amalla’s question, making the vote pretty much unanimous as to where everyone stood on Keitaro exerting himself in any way whatsoever.  Keitaro was somewhat taken aback that even Sarah was quick to raise her hand alongside all the other women.  Was it simply logic driving her decision, or was it out of concern for Keitaro’s well-being?


“Well then,” declared Amalla with a smile, “it appears that we’re all in agreement then.  Keitaro, from this point on, for the next week or two, you are forbidden from engaging in any strenuous physical activity whatsoever.  Doctor’s orders and all that.”


“Well, technically speaking, are you a doctor, Amalla?” responded Keitaro in as genuine and non-sarcastically a tone of voice as he could, not wanting to incur any displeasure from the 8ft+ woman decreeing his unofficial bedrest regimen.  The towering Molmolian beauty merely smirked in response at Keitaro’s half-hearted retort.


“I suppose that I’m not a doctor, Keitaro, but Kaolla knows a thing or two about human anatomy, given her scientific background.  And since she’s the one who helped patch you up, I’d wager that she’s the closest thing to a doctor here at the dorms...and since she voted alongside the rest of us in barring you from housework or dorm chores, I’d like to think that you’d heed her advice as our unofficial medical professional.”  Amalla finished her explanation with that trademark grin of hers, knowing that she made a valid enough point.


Even IF Keitaro decided to press the issue in the middle of this semi-argument with the lovely ladies of Hinata, he reminded himself that he was in the presence of thirteen amazons who could simply force him to abstain from hard work through physical power alone.  He’d wager that any one of them could simply haul him in either her arms or over her shoulder and carry him to bed, strap him down, and keep him there until they decided to let him go free.  From Keitaro’s perspective, it would be like a child trying to fight off an adult (or in this case, a child fighting off against thirteen adults at once).


Realizing that his point of argument was essentially futile at this point, Keitaro simply sighed, shrugged his shoulders and relented to the unanimous decision of the Hinata ladies.


“Okay then,” replied Keitaro.  “While I’m not crazy about the idea of abstaining from my duties, I’ll relent and follow ‘doctor’s orders’ and all that.  But if I don’t tend to the daily chores, things will start to fall behind and pile up here at the dorms, and sooner than later at that.”


By this point, another of the Hinata ladies decided to counter Keitaro’s statement of concern regarding house chores at the dorms.


“Keitaro, we’ve pretty much been over this by now,” said Naru with a sigh, “with the thirteen of us here in the dorms, I’m sure that us girls can manage the daily tasks that need tending to while you recover.  So please, for goodness sake, stop being so darn selfless and let us step in.  You’ve done more than enough as it is and you need time to recuperate.  And besides, there’s at least one new advantage we’ve recently acquired.”


“And what is that?” asked Keitaro with a mix of curiosity and confusion.


“With our increased size, any task involving heavy lifting or extra muscle shouldn’t be too hard now.  I like to think of it as a sort of silver lining to our little predicament.”  Naru’s choice of words was somewhat comical, given that there was nothing “little” about what the Hinata ladies were experiencing at the moment.


“Naru does have a point there, Keitaro,” added Haruka.  “I’d wager that any one of us has the musculature comparable to that of a man in the six-foot-whatever range, given our current size.  So you really don’t need to fret over anything that involves hauling heavy loads or what have you.  So like Naru said, just give it a rest and take some much deserved R&R.”  Haruka finished her explanation with a gentle ruffling of Keitaro’s scalp, something that she would do to him in their younger years when they were still both children.


“Ditto on what Haruka said,” added Kitsune.  “All you should be focused on is healin’ yourself good and proper.  Us girls can handle the little tidbits of the day-to-day and all that.”  Kitsune said all of this were her eyes slitted open somewhat, revealing her irises to Keitaro as she did.  It was a sort of open secret that the fox-eyed girl tended to open her eyes somewhat in moments of either duress or emotional intimacy.  In this case, it was definitely the latter of the two, given the rosy hue on Kitsune’s cheeks as she said this to Keitaro.


“Yes, please don’t exert yourself, Kei-kun,” said Mutsumi as she leaned in towards Keitaro, her face just inches away from his and her bosom hanging both prodigiously and spectacularly, even within the confines of the super-stretchy sports bra made for her (just like the others which the Hinata ladies currently wore).  “You should focus on getting better and taking it easy, so please don’t worry over things like the laundry, dishes, or anything else.  I’m sure we can handle those kinds of things while you rest and recover.”  Mutsumi’s natural feminine charm did its job and dissuaded Keitaro of whatever resistance he might have vocalized up to that point.


Frankly, it was difficult enough for Keitaro to keep his thoughts together when in the presence of so many women who had killer figures and were wearing very little to boot.  Upon leaving Kaolla’s bedroom, Keitaro got the rundown on their clothing situation and Kaolla’s stop-gap solutions, both with regards to the pseudo-underwear which they currently wore as well as the experimental pill they all consumed which would slow down and limit whatever growth spurts that were to follow.  Even after hearing all of that, Keitaro was still flabbergasted at being in the presence of so many women who made him feel so darn small and inadequate, especially now.


Before the whole growth spurt fiasco that started up from that night in the hot springs, Keitaro considered all of these women to range anywhere from cute (in the case of girls like Shinobu, Kaolla, Mei and Nyamo) to very attractive (with regards to girls like Kitsune, Mutsumi, Motoko, Amalla, Tsuruko, and of course, Naru).  Now, over the past twenty-four hours and counting from the start of these growth spurts, all of the female Hinata House residents were smoking hot and dripping with a sort of natural seduction in their very character.  Be it their bosoms, rear ends, waistlines, thighs, or any other parts of their bodies, all thirteen women of the Hinata dormitories were now smoking hot supermodel material.  Their enlarged size simply amplified their natural beauty and made them all into walking, talking wet dreams come to life which any straight, red-blooded male in his right mind would practically kill to hookup with.


Such sexually-charged temptation was making the situation difficult enough for Keitaro to keep his head straight and not entertain the notion of stripping down into nothing but his birthday suit and “knock boots” as the old-time saying went.  While he would feel a bit less guilty at the idea of doing such an act with Naru, given that the two of them were an official couple at this point, Keitaro still tried to act in a manner befitting that of a gentleman and not give in to his baser instincts.


“Well now,” inquired Amalla, “what say we whip up another big breakfast for us all to enjoy?”  As she asked this, Amalla was percolating at watching Keitaro drink in the sight of so much sexually-charged female exposure being laid out before him.  Frankly, Amalla herself was getting rather turned on being in the company of so many lovely ladies who were pretty much wearing next to nothing, and even that which they wore left very little to the imagination.  While the older Su sister was tempted to simply declare the start of an outright group orgy, she decided to hold back on her more primal instincts and save such an act for a later time.


‘Can’t rush these things after all,’ thought Amalla to herself.  ‘After all, cultivating a harem is sort of like tending to a garden:  You have to provide the proper nourishment and be patient in order for it to grow and grow and grow into full bloom.’  Upon thinking of  the word “grow,” Amalla found herself slightly wet with the angst of sexual tension.  While she was no stranger to being “in the mood” and getting into rather kinky things when the time was right, Amalla found herself in a situation not so different from that of Keitaro:  Carrying a whole lot fo sexual angst and fighting the urge to act on it without a second thought.


“Yes, let’s do that,” replied Kanako, sensing what was on Amalla’s mind and trying to steer the Molmolian seductress from her thoughts.  Even though Amalla had asked a harmless enough question, Kanako was good enough at reading people to tell that even though Amalla was talking about food, the look on her face indicated that sex was more on her mind at that point.  Whatever “eating” the older Su sister was talking about would probably involve things below the belt, specifically in the crotch area.  And while Kanako had decided to tag along with Amalla’s little ‘harem plan,’ she was still of a rational enough mind to not jump the gun and simply dive in on sheer impulse.


At the very least, Kanako felt that it was bad form to engage in something like a massive group orgy so early in the morning.  Besides, things needed to be taken step-by-step.  If ever there was going to be some kind of free-for-all gangbang among Keitaro and all the women present, then all of said women would need to be completely okay with such an arrangement and be willing to make love to each other as well as make love with (and of course share) Keitaro.  Obviously at this point, such an arrangement had yet to be made reality...for the time being, at least.


So it was that the decision was made:  Keitaro was from that moment onwards banned from any and all strenuous activity and physical labor for the foreseeable future.


The Hinata ladies began rummaging through the kitchen and preparing another group breakfast like before, while some of them went outside to gather the groceries from yesterday’s shopping trip.  Whatever couldn’t be moved to the refrigerator or the freezer was simply left aboard the storage compartments within Kaolla’s mecha-Tama (some of which had refrigeration and freezer technology for any foods requiring either).  Once the groceries had been taken care of, all of the Hinata women had gathered once more in the kitchen and/or common room to prepare the day’s breakfast, all while Keitaro sat on the couch in the common room and watched them flitter about as they worked.


From Keitaro’s perspective, it was really a sight to behold.  While the ladies were simply taking in groceries and preparing various foodstuffs for a big group breakfast, the sight of their figures wearing stretchy, form-fitting pseudo underwear was a rather stimulating thing to behold.  The sports bras they wore clung to their bosoms rather nicely and the short shorts hugged each woman’s buttocks in just as fine a fashion.  Keitaro didn’t know what material Kaolla used in making these sets of undergarments, but whatever it was, it made it so that the black stretchy material looked as though it was painted onto these ladies seductive forms, such was the level of definition with which it conveyed in every fine detail of these women’s bosoms, ass cheeks, and even a particular “front door” if Keitaro glanced long enough, tempted as he was.


After a half hour or so preparing an assortment of various breakfast foods - cereal, toast, coffee, juice, waffles, bananas, grapes, eggs, bacon, sausages, muffins, bagels, etc. - the assembled party began partaking of the smorgasboard laid before them.  Given the increase in size among the female company present, it was only natural that their appetites and consumption rate would grow alongside their bodies.


‘They’re really putting it away,’ thought Keitaro to himself as he watched the woman feast on the various breakfast foods they picked from.  ‘Good thing we did that shopping trip, despite how it ended.  The way things are looking, we might need to stock up on food more often, especially if these girls keep growing like they are.’


“Something wrong, Keitaro?” asked Amalla as she set her sights on the dorm manager (now currently suspended in his duties).  “You seem like you’re distracted by something.”  After asking her question, Amalla popped a piece of toast in her mouth, consuming half of it in one bite.


“Oh, it’s uh...it’s nothing, Amalla,” replied Keitaro, not wanting to worry the women.  “I was just feeling a little light-headed is all...but don’t worry, I’m fine.”


“Keitaro’s probably pondering about the food situation, given our number and our growth spurts, if I were to guess,” chimed Kaolla with that grin of hers.  “I’d wager that he’s worried about money for food, especially as time goes on and depending on how big we end up getting.  Am I right, Keitaro?”  Kaolla asked this question with an innocent tone in her voice, but given her powers of deduction, she (and all the other women) figured that she was right on target with her questioning.


“Uh...well I...n-no that’s not…” Keitaro was somewhat at a loss for words.  He didn’t like having to lie, unless the situation outright called for it.  So he was deciding whether or not to say that Kaolla was wrong in her deduction, so that he wouldn’t worry her or the others with his concerns.


“Well, that’s just like Keitaro now, ain’t it?” replied Kitsune with a soft grin.  “Doesn’t want us girls frettin’ over things like food and all that, sweet thing that he is.”


“Kei-kun simply doesn’t want to point out something that’s pretty obvious, that’s all,” added Mutsumi.  “It’s just not in his nature to be honest when he feels that it’ll make others uncomfortable or sad.”  Like Kitsune, the Okinawan girl was as polite as she was forthcoming in her demeanor as she spoke, given the dreamy look in her eyes she was shooting Keitaro’s way.


“Listen, dork,” said Sarah with that classic tsundere look on her face as she blushed, “stop being so darn considerate and just say what’s on your mind, got it?  You don’t have to try and hide whatever’s eating you up, understand?  It won’t do any good in the long run.”  Sarah then proceeded to dig into the stack of waffles she was devouring with much gusto.


“Oh come one now, Sarah,” chided Mei in response as she was popping in bits of fruit here and there while she ate, “no need to be hard on Keitaro-senpai for showing some concern.”


“I know, I know,” grumbled Sarah.  “He’s just so darn sweet sometimes that I think it’s gonna give me a toothache or something.”  Sarah muttered the last part so softly that it was hard for anybody not in her immediate vicinity to make out what she said.


“What was that now, Sarah-chan?” asked Amalla.  “Did you just say something about Keitaro being such a sweetie-pie?”  The rosy grin on Amalla’s face conveyed just how giddy she was, given that Sarah was most likely going to be one of the bigger obstacles to her harem plan.


“Never you mind what I said,” grumbled Sarah as she kept her eyes focused on her food and tried her hardest to suppress the blush that was forming on her cheeks while she ate.


‘Well now, this is an interesting development,’ pondered Tsuruko as she sipped some tea from her mug before continuing to nibble on a bagel in her hand.  ‘Perhaps it won’t be so difficult to bring Sarah into the fold after all.  Hell, give Amalla some one-on-one time with the girl and she’ll probably have her roped into the harem in a day...two at the most.  Things are really starting to take off now.’  Tsuruko couldn’t help but grin just a tad at the way things were playing out.


‘The brat may be rough around the edges, but she’s not a bad person at heart,’ pondered Kanako as she sipped some orange juice and munched on some toast.  ‘While she could use a little refinement and some lessons in patience, I like to think that with a little time and some self-discipline she can come around to being more...feminine?  Sensible?  What’s the word that would best suit how I’d put it.  Argh, maybe I’ll look it up in a dictionary or thesaurus when I have the time.  Either way, as long as she doesn’t get rough with Big Brother, I suppose we’ll get along...more or less.’  As Kanako ate, she stroked Kuro who was currently nestled in the younger Urashima woman’s lap.


“Come on now, ladies, let’s not start a scene so early in the day please,” said Haruka as she sipped her coffee.  While she was yearning for a cigarette to go along with it, she made a habit of abstaining from smoking indoors as much as possible.  If need be, she’d take a drag either out on the back porch or near the front door (assuming there were no peeping toms or random pedestrians passing by).


“I second that motion,” added Naru as she munched on her corn flakes while staring at the spoon in her hand and how annoying it was to have to handle a rather small eating utensil (relative to Naru’s enlarged size).  Given the growth spurts the Hinata ladies had been going through, it was a rather peculiar thing to re-examine the world around them and re-evaluate the scale of everyday items which they came into regular contact with.  


The forks, spoons, knives, plates, bowls, chairs, pretty much everything was the same as it had always been - only smaller now, given the rather rapid enlargement of the Hinata women.  It was like being a parent and walking into a child’s playhouse or treehouse, the kind one would expect of a child who was no older than ten years in age.  Everything around the women was just so damn small now, even though not a thing had shrunk in size.  The girls had simply become too large to live comfortably in the world now, and had to deal with minor inconveniences for the foreseeable future.


‘Please have a permanent solution ready soon, Kaolla,’ grumbled Naru inwardly at their predicament.  ‘I’m already loathing the idea of having to bend down to go through doorways, and I am NOT looking forward to having to crawl to maneuver through the dorm hallways, let alone having adequate sleeping arrangements...and I really don’t like the idea of being too big to fit in the shower stalls...or on the toilet. Ugh…’  These were Naru’s thoughts as she resumed eating her breakfast, trying to take her mind off of worrisome concerns in the near future.


‘Now this is JUST right,’ thought Amalla as she popped another grape into her mouth.  ‘I just LOVE big family gatherings like this.  Being in the presence of those you care for always puts me in a good mood.  Reminds me of back home with darling Lamba and my darling sisters (Amalla’s term for her fellow wives back in Molmol), though I’d personally enjoy it if we could all eat in the nude and perhaps out in the hot springs.  But, I suppose I’ll have to wait a bit longer before something like that can happen.  Need to set up the groundwork and get everyone to be perfectly fine with the harem first...can’t rush a good thing like that after all.’  As Amalla swallowed another morsel of food, she scanned the room once more, observing every woman and gauging how much resistance each one might put up to the idea of being in a harem (even though Amalla made her intentions clear enough to all of them last night in the hot springs).


‘Let’s see where things are right now,’ pondered Amalla as she analyzed the situation and where each woman stood with regards to the harem plan.  After sizing them all up one-by-one she broke the group of thirteen ladies into three basic categories, which were listed as such:


  • In the Harem:  Amalla, Kaolla, Tsuruko, Kanako

  • Least Resistant to Harem:  Nyamo, Shinobu, Mutsumi, Kitsune, Motoko

  • Most Resistant to Harem:  Haruka, Sarah, Mei, Naru


However, Amalla had yet to realize that Motoko had signed on to the harem plan moments earlier in Kaolla’s bedroom.  And as for the other women, she had measured their dispositions in the baths during her announcement and got a read on their emotional state when it came to entertaining the idea of being married to one another with Keitaro as the centerpiece of it all.


‘Of course, it won't’ matter too much in the big picture,’ thought Amalla with a subtle grin.  ‘By the time I’m done working my magic here at Hinata, I’m going to have ALL of these lovely ladies become wives - my wives as well as Keitaro’s wives.  There is simply no other acceptable outcome as far as I’m concerned.  Like Kaolla and I agreed to the other night, this is an “all or nothing” scenario, and “nothing” simply will not do.’


As the thirteen women and Keitaro began winding down their breakfast, the lovely ladies began collecting dishes and putting away whatever leftovers remained, making sure to keep Keitaro out of helping, such was their insistence on him recovering and keeping from carrying out daily chores.  While the women flitted about the kitchen and common room, Keitaro once more took in the beauty of their figures.


The curvature of their hips and breasts, the definition of their abdomens, the subtle swell of their biceps and calf muscles, the gentle swaying of their bosoms - even the occasional jiggling of their ass cheeks as they walked to and fro throughout both rooms.  The simple act of putting away dishes and clearing the table was far more seductive than Keitaro would have considered possible.  Then again, he was in the presence of more than a dozen women wearing rather skimpy-looking attire at the moment, and all of whom had supermodel figures that would make most men become rather stiff between the legs rather quickly.


In fact, it was this stiffness which Keitaro was trying his damndest to fight off.  He didn’t like the idea of getting out of his seat and giving all of the Hinata ladies a front row show to the tent that had formed in his trousers during breakfast.  As it was, Keitaro was sporting quite the raging erection at the moment, and was sweating on how to excuse himself without causing an embarrassing scene in front of the women, especially the younger girls like Shinobu, Sarah, and Mei.


While Keitaro was trying to figure out a way to excuse himself that didn’t arouse suspicion over his own kind of ‘arousal,’ a particularly distinct type of mechanical noise started making itself known as breakfast was coming to an end.  The best way to describe it was something akin to jet turbines from some kind of aircraft that was making its descent.  As said aircraft neared Hinata House, it found an open enough tract of land near the dormitory grounds and made a smooth enough landing, with the boisterous humming of the jet engines starting to die down.


“Well now,” declared Amalla with a big grin, “if that’s who I think it is, then this day just got a whole lot better.”


“I’m going to say your guess is pretty accurate, Big Sister,” Kaolla chimed in with her own big grin.


As the Hinata women gathered near the windows to see what had just landed near the dormitory grounds, they were greeted with the sight of something that distinctly reminded them of their residential “happy-go-lucky” supergenius Kaolla Su.  


Right near the front porch was none other than a gigantic mechanized turtle, easily the size of a barn if not bigger, with jet thruster attachments on its side and carrying a shipping container (the kind hauled onto 18-wheeler delivery trucks) in tow.  No doubt this was the “Mecha-Tama” aircraft which Kaolla and Amalla spoke of, carrying foodstuffs, materials, and servants to assist with whatever was needed of them.


It was during this time (while the women were momentarily distracted) that Keitaro decided to excuse himself briefly, saying that he needed to use the bathroom and would be out momentarily.


“Kaolla, be a dear and keep an eye on Keitaro,” Amalla requested of her younger sister.  “We don’t want him to have some kind of incident while he’s relieving himself, especially given his current condition.”


“Of course,” replied Kaolla.  “I’ll leave you to tend to the new arrivals in the meantime.  With them here, things should proceed rather quickly now regarding living arrangements at the dorms given the state of things.  And the extra help will CERTAINLY be appreciated.”  The younger Su sister made her way off, tailing Keitaro but in a way that didn’t give away her position to him.


“So, is that who I think it is, Amalla?” asked Motoko.  “From what you were going on about, I believe you said something about servants or helpers from your homeland arriving any day now, correct?”


“Indeed they are, dearest Motoko-chan,” replied Amalla.  “What say we greet our latest round of guests.  I’m sure they’ll be in for a real treat when they get a good look at us now, wouldn’t you agree?”  Amalla was in rather high spirits, given these developments.


‘Now that the servants have finally arrived, daily chores should be a piece of cake,’ thought Amalla.  ‘This will help free up my prospective wives-to-be and my future second husband so that we can focus on more important things...like getting to know each other very, VERY well and all that.’


With that, Amalla Su and the other Hinata women (minus Kaolla) made their way towards the front entrance of Hinata House, curious to meet these servants whom the Su sisters had spoken of with high regards.

Chapter End Notes:

Tends to be tricky trying to find the right measure of dialogue in large group settings, at least for me anyway.  Really wanted to try and convey the sexual appeal of the Hinata women at this point, especially from Keitaro's perspective.  Hope to have the next chapter up sometime in December.