- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Focus: AR T-Doll - G36

G&K, Griffin & Kryuger, was a private military contractor which handled numerous matters using their ingenuity, strategy, and their effective command of Tactical Dolls. T-Dolls, androids running on AI that made them nearly indistinguishable from humans, were the lifeblood of G&K – being the source of their firepower, logistics, and numbers.


As a private military contractor, a mercenary security firm like G&K wasn’t considered large like an actual military in a war-torn area. The specs of their T-Dolls as well as the weaponry they could arm themselves with paled in comparison too. Even so, with the help of their supplier, IOP, and the skills of their commanders, they were able to get various jobs done despite their size.


Size, oddly enough, was a strange word to mention when a curious shipment had been received from one of their logistics squads.


“L-Dolls?” Unlike the T-Dolls, the name was unfamiliar to the short, black haired woman in red who was one of G&K’s commanders. 


The blonde woman she was speaking to, Kalina, explained the details of the shipment they received while skimming through a paper attached to a clipboard. “They’re Little Dolls, designed to be small and compact for convenience. The original manufacturer planned to have them made for civilian use, but they weren’t as popular as they thought. According to Persica, IOP did them a favor by taking their stock and it looks like they decided to give some to us since even they ended up with too many.”


Free stuff was free stuff. There was no reason to refuse if she looked at it that way, but what use could G&K have for the L-Dolls that were slightly shorter than her pinky finger? According to their schematics, the Little Dolls could be used to support custodial duties by reaching tight and hard to reach places. Their AI was so basic, however, that they could only follow one command at a time. She’d compare them to a toy as opposed to an exploitable military asset.


“Maybe we could try to reverse engineer them for stealth mission purposes. Perhaps we can make these a variant of a Dummy Link for the T-Dolls to operate,” considered the commander.


Some T-Dolls she worked with had been able to operate drones so perhaps an L-Doll would be possible. Miniscule drones that could be used for stealth and reconnaissance - that sounded similar to how they had made use of some robotic dog-like Dinergates they had commandeered.  Unlike the Dinergates, the L-Dolls were both humanoid and smaller. They appeared to be capable of being customized and dressed up too so perhaps they could disguise them as children’s toys. The one she was holding had long black, straight hair similar to her own.


Sadly, Kalina frowned. She had heard a similar conclusion earlier. “Miss Helian thought of the same thing too. Unfortunately, it looks like the ones we got need to be modified first if we want to do that. At the moment, the best we can do at the moment requires a human operator.”


“A human operator?” she repeated. “So like a remote controlled drone?”


“Well, it’s not as low tech as that, but it isn’t at the level of the Neural Network either,” Kalina answered. She moved to a box and began rummaging through it. To the commander’s astonishment, the woman pulled out what looked to be a helmet. “It’s more like operating the L-Dolls through a virtual link.”


At this, the commander blinked. She had heard of T-dolls being able to do such a thing for cyberwarfare but humans? That was actually possible? Was it something akin to a virtual training system but with full control over the other body?


“Persica says it’d feel like connecting your consciousness to an L-Doll.”


“Pardon? Please tell me you’re joking.”


“Commander, do you want to try for yourself?” asked Kalina who saw her commander’s curious gaze. “In truth, we shared some of the L-Dolls to the T-Dolls earlier. They took a liking to them when we told them it was dormitory furniture. Maybe we can have you connect to one for a moment to see what it’s like. I heard Persica wanted a few other volunteers to get data on the L-Doll performance before she started modifying them.”


A smart person would have recognized that she would be tempting fate if she said yes. Though the commander was a developing tactical genius, that didn’t mean she didn’t lack common sense. And from what Kalina said, there were some other volunteers as well, most likely other commanders in a similar position to her. There weren’t that many T-Dolls who were relaxing in one of G&K’s dormitories at that moment, so she would just link up to an L-Doll and unlink after she checked up on them – like watching feeds on a security camera.


“I guess I could,” she decided to agree.


And with those words, another volunteer to the L-Doll observation experiment had been added.


(L-Doll Observation Test #LD0T39-1)

Observing: [AR] T-Doll - G36 

Location: Dormitory 2

Operator: Commander (F) for Second Echelon


The company which worked on the L-Dolls was known for being a mixed bag amongst suppliers. Though their R&D department was innovative, the direction they took their technology was abnormal in the commander’s opinion. 


[Synchronizing L-Doll Sensory Interface…]


While they worked on miniaturization of machinery, there was so little focus on L-Dolls that could obey basic commands. Considering their use was simplistic, that actually made sense, but for some reason, the company also developed an elaborate remote user interface with advanced sensory recognition for humans to operate. That system, however, was never used and was locked. Whoever was in the R&D department must have been furious to find their hard work went unused until Persica came.


[Auditory systems online. Operator systems online. Visual systems online.]


It was an odd out-of-body experience. She had been asked to lie down on a bed while she was equipped with sensors and a visor. When the visor was off, all she could see was darkness and all she could feel was the table she was laying down on, but when Persica activated the system, an electric shock ran up her spine. The next thing she knew, she was standing vertically and could no longer feel the table she was on.


“Persica?” she instinctively rubbed her eyes. The L-Doll she was operating followed her movements as naturally as her own body would. It was disturbing how similar it felt despite it clearly being a machine. Remote operation definitely was an improper way to describe it. The accuracy of sensory feedback really made it like a mental dive into another body. “This feels super strange. Did it work?” 


The synchronization had worked. She could feel everything the L-Doll was feeling, and see and hear everything the L-Doll could detect as well. Her surroundings were no longer the lab she was lying down in. Rather, she wasn’t sure where she was at all.


“Hey, Persica. Did you get the right place?” the female commander asked, however, she received no reply to both this question and the previous one. “… I guess I won’t be able to hear her until I disconnect from the interface.”


Persica had said she’d connect her to an L-Doll in the dormitory the T-Dolls assigned to her used. Was this the dormitory? The walls and ceiling seemed far off - beyond even that of a warehouse. No, she had to remind herself. The L-Doll was small. She was looking through the world through the miniature machine’s optics. 


Speaking of optics, however, she wasn’t able to see those who she had intended to find in the dormitory. In front of her, she could see the wooden floor stretching out like a field towards the walls as well as oversized furniture as large as buildings. She could also see several small Dolls, the very same L-Dolls she was controlling, moving about the floor and under furniture in a systematic pattern. They seemed to be cleaning.


“Cleaning the hard to reach places… I guess those girls are using these L-Dolls for their intended purpose.” It was somewhat relieving that nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. She had half expected to run into one of the more… personable T-Dolls messing around like P90 or Five-seveN, but thankfully those two who were under her command didn’t seem to be around.


Sadly, that didn’t mean that she was alone nor did that mean that she was safe.


Slam!


“Gyah!” she squeaked as a powerful vibration shot up her legs and body. Something had slammed down behind her with a force of more akin to a falling tank than a falling tank shell. However, as she turned around, she realized she was dealing with something actually larger than a tank.


A boot, more specifically a black boot, had slammed into the wooden dormitory floor. Its owner had put it down lightly, but to the commander, the impact alerted her sense of danger. Her neck craned back as her line of sight followed the black boot up to a leg which had a leg garter. Even further up was a frilly white and black uniform that the commander immediately recognized as the skirt of a maid dress.


“G…G36?” the commander was stunned at the sight of the T-Doll who normally carried the gun that was her namesake. The toe of the maid’s boot the same size as the L-Doll she was accessing. Her legs alone extended upwards like radio tower. 


Stomp!


“Wah!” the commander put her arms over her head reflexively as the imposing truck sized boot landed mere centimeters from her when G36 took a half step forward. 


“Hm… These little ones aren’t half bad at their job. They can get into tighter spaces than I expected,” she heard G36’s voice from up above boom down into her, or rather the L-doll’s, ears. “Though they look no different than ordinary children’s toys, I’m glad they can at least be of some use.”


As expected of the sharp eyed maid T-doll, she was directing the L-Dolls to clean the dormitory. No wonder the other dolls weren’t around. G36 took cleaning seriously, so they were likely avoiding her so they wouldn’t be forced to take part as well even though she now also had the help of the automated L-Dolls.


“That’s G36 for you,” the commander stifled a giggle. She was reminded of the time she hesitated to have G36 as her adjunct because she knew the T-doll would scold her for being such a messy woman. “Okay. I guess I can confirm that these dolls would be good for spying. Now to just figure out how to disconnect…”


“Hey, what are you doing?”


“Huh?”


Whaaaaam!


“Grk!” Before the commander could do anything, the wall that was the toe of G36’s boot slammed into her, causing her to fall over onto her back. She had even less time to react before the maid T-Doll pressed down with that very same boot. Though G36 was not attempting to break the L-Doll, any attempts to push the T-Doll off were met in vain as G36 wasn’t even using her full weight. She didn’t have to exert any effort to pin her in place.


“Get to work,” she ordered, having taken a half step back to see the L-Doll the commander was linked to clearly on the floor at her feet. “… Honestly, I’m surprised Miss Persica was right that percussive maintenance is actually the most effective manner for ordering these L-dolls to follow to their tasks…”


G36 released her and took another step back. The commander stumbled trying to pick herself up. She had actually felt the impact earlier. Was there any need for the L-dolls to have sensors that mimicked pain? The factors that made up an L-Doll’s design concerned the woman, but she had little time to be concerned about that when G36 was looming over her with her arms crossed.


“Didn’t you hear me? Go clean under the bed,” she ordered.


A standard L-Doll would have complied immediately, but because the commander was still synchronized to it, the Doll still obeyed her thoughts and actions. The commander was still stunned from having experienced what it was like to be stepped on by an insect. She tried to catch her breath even though an L-Doll had no need for air.


“… I suppose I’ll have to try one more time.”


Seeing as the L-Doll still wasn’t following orders, G36 attempted to perform percussive maintenance one more time. The boot of the maid T-Doll lifted up once again, becoming a roof over the commander’s head.


“No way am I getting stepped on again,” the commander’s survival instincts kicked in and overcame the need to keep her remote access a secret. 


Wham!


“Whoa!”


She leapt to the side just before G36 dropped her foot right where she had been standing. She narrowly avoided being pinned to the floor, but was knocked off balance by the resulting shaking of the floor caused by G36’s weight. 


“Hm?” The commander’s evasive action astonished the maid T-Doll. “That’s peculiar. Did you just try to move out of the way?”


Whoosh!


“Huh? Uwah…”

After being buffeted by a gust of wind caused by G36’s movements, the woman suddenly found herself under the shadow of the blonde T-Doll’s skirt. G36 had lowered herself so that her knees were on the floor. A heavy thud in close proximity to her convinced the fallen commander to look up. She froze, staring up in awe at the black canopy that was the underside of the maid T-Doll’s skirt. She was now close enough that the entire skirt seemed like some alien circus tent. This tent, however, was supported by thickest poles – a pair of peach pillars that she realized was the T-Doll’s thighs which met at a prominent display of black embroidery. 


“… That’s…?”  The confused woman sputtered as she realized she was looking at the design of G36’s undergarments. It flustered her to realize that said underwear was on display because it was as large as a billboard to her. She was also unnerved because if her subordinate knew it was her, she’d never hear the end of it and be at the constant receiving end of G36’s judging glare. 


Speaking of glares, G36 was squinting as she narrowed her gaze with her hands on her hips. Her optics was already having trouble seeing the tiny L-Doll clearly, but she was starting to scrutinize the doll the commander was controlling. The commander stiffened up, hoping the maid T-Doll wouldn’t realize it was her. “… Hm… There’s something about this one that seems… familiar…”


“She’s way too sharp,” the commander saw the towering maid’s white gloved hand reach towards her. She knew G36 would figure her out if she got a closer look. The first thing she could think of was to run. She lunged in the direction she was facing, running straight through the archway of thighs.


“Hey! You speedy littl-” G36 clicked her tongue, frustrated a toy model had managed to evade her more than once now. Her body continued to operate under the command to capture her, but as the blonde Doll moved, she found she had leaned too far in one direction. “Kyah!”


“Hah. Made i-? Huh?” the Commander had been proud to get away from the darkness under G36’s maid skirt, but it was only for a split second before the shadow returned.


Whaaaam!


“Grk!”


This was the fault of her being an old model of T-Doll. G36 hadn’t been able to maintain her balance while on her knees. Trying to grab the commander-controlled L-Doll, she had started to lean forward. To prevent her from hitting the floor, she ended up overcompensating for her balance and pulled herself too far back.


The end result was her rear end landing right atop the miniscule L-doll.


“Mffgh….” The commander ended up feeling every bit of the pressure of her T-doll’s weight crushing her thanks to the sensory feedback system. She had thought of it before when she touched the chests of the more busty T-Dolls - though T-dolls were mechanical, there was still a high level of realism in their bodies so that they properly mimicked human appearances. G36’s black panty clad posterior was no exception. She was face down onto the floor, but she could tell that every part of the less than pinky sized L-Doll was completely smothered by the maid’s rear end. A feeling of softness and warmth accompanied the crushing pressure.


“To think I’d fall for a trick like that… Where’d it go?” the commander could feel G36’s words rumble through her body into then into the ground due to them being in direct contact. That was not all she could feel however. G36 shifted her weight as she searched the floor for her, and as she did, the focus of her multi-ton (relatively) body weight narrowed in on her position.


“Gak! Gyah!” the Commander’s squeaks went unheard, muffled under G36’s body. The sensory sharing of the remote link was sending the pain signals back to her own mind, so it really felt like she was experiencing it firsthand. She could hear a crack, and she could feel things flattening. Was this what it was like to be crushed? She should have seen this coming. The tiny L-Dolls were clearly delicate enough to break under a girl’s weight. 


[System Damaged. Forcing desynchronization.]


Pop!


With one last shift of G36’s weight, the L-doll broke. The Commander was forcibly unlinked before she blacked out, escaping from the T-Doll’s crushing rear after having experienced the full brunt of its fearsome power. The fragments of the body she had been possessing, however, still remained for G36 to peel and brush off her leg with a dismissive sigh.


“Tch. I broke it,” she rubbed her butt to make sure no broken mini-robot parts were still clinging to her. “I guess after P90 and G36c, that’s the third one we broke today. It’s a good thing we were given so many more.”


If there was one thing T-Dolls knew, it was that, much like their dummy links, it was fine for such things to break when there were plenty left to use. And because of their size and treatment as just toys and furniture, L-Dolls were disposable. 


With that, G36 went on with her routine, tossing the destroyed machine that her commander had synchronized with without her knowledge into a wastebasket. She hadn’t found out that her Commander had witnessed the maid’s clumsy accident that had easily flattened a miniature cleaning doll. However, much later, she would find the Commander growing nervous every time G36 turned her back to the woman.

Chapter End Notes:

The story is listed as completed only because I don't know if I'd continue this or not yet since I don't know what other T-doll's I'd write about.

For those who don't know the mobile gacha Girls Frontline, look her up! I'm very taken with this gun-toting maid, so I spontaneously wanted to write this!