- Text Size +

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. TAP. 

You’re jolted from your slumber as a gigantic finger the size of a bus collides into the hard surface of the desk in front of your face, missing you by only a few inches, the large impact vibrates the desk; a slight watermelon scented breeze shoots past you. The monolithic pink fingernail lifts up into the air, the dim light of a computer screen causes the glitter in the polish to shimmer. Tap.

 

A loud booming voice reverberates through the air, making you cover your ears in pain. “Oh good, you’re finally awake.” Tap. 

 

You rub your sore eyes as you look up at the largest woman you had ever seen in your life; her heaving bust, like mountains with lungs, stretches her black tank top as she breathes. Tap. Looking back to the giant digit as it strikes the desk again, you stare at the huge pink fingernail as it lifts back up and comes crashing down. TAP. 

 

“Ahem.” The towering woman clears her throat.  

 

You look back at the giant woman unsure of what is happening, one moment you were sleeping at home and the next you were here. Tap. 

 

“Don’t act surprised. You wanted this, didn’t you?” She raises an eyebrow; her large amber eyes stare down at you. Tap.  

 

Before you can respond, her nearby hand quickly snatches you up; the suffocating fist tightens around you, the hot flesh smells strongly of watermelon. You get a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach as the gargantuan fist sails through the air before suddenly stopping. The pressure releases and you fumble out of her monumental hand, her deft fingers roughly pinch your calf as you fall. Dangling upside down by one leg, you are brought up to her immense face. She leans in and inhales deeply, smelling your tiny body. 

 

A rush of wind shoots out of her nostrils as she exhales hot air all over you.  Her monstrous pink lips fill your field of view. “Mmmm. You smell good.” Her loud voice makes your ears ring. 

 

“However, that’s not why you are here today.” She swings her large fingers slightly; your leg tweaks with the sudden movement, a sharp pain shoots up your leg.  

 

“OW STOP!” You yelp out in pain as you flail about. 

 

The giant woman simply laughs at your struggles, a wicked grin spreads across her face. “Oh? You want me to… stop?” She violently shakes you.

 

“AAAAH FUCK! STOP, STOP, PLEASE!” You scream even louder as your leg feels like it’s about to be torn off. 

 

The shaking stops and the tight grip around your leg loosens, letting you simply plummet to the dark walnut desk below. Smack! Your body is wracked with pain as you land on your back. Her monumental forearm slams into the desk, like a giant sequoia being felled, as her hand drops down; her slender index finger continues. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. 

 

The heavy fingernail strikes close to your slowly writhing body as you look up at her uncaring face. You hear the click of a mouse and the light of the monitor flashes across her colossal face.  Her unblinking eyes squint as she stares at the screen. “It says here… ‘Evil, Booty, Sweaty.’” Tap. 

 

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” Her giant amber eyes narrow as she looks down at you. Tap. “An evil giantess?” Tap.  

 

You look back into her piercing eyes. “I t-thought it would be different, I didn’t think this would actually happen!” You shout up at the giantess.  Tap. 

 

The giant woman rears her head back in laughter as you squeak at her. “Well, you got what you wished for. Now, I’m going to fulfill the request.” Tap.  

 

“N-No, I take it back!” You scream in horror. Tap. 

 

She stares down at you with those unblinking amber eyes. “Hmmmm… No.” The tapping finger unexpectedly flicks your leg, the forceful impact makes you roll on the desk like you’d just been hit by a car. 

 

“AAAAAHHHHHH” You cry out in pain as you bounce roughly on the firm desk. 

 

Her huge fist slides along the desk to where you landed, her index finger poised like a snake ready to strike. Tap. Tap. Tap. She just looks at her computer screen like nothing had happened. Tap. 

 

“Well, I think we should get started. I’ve been sitting here all day writing for all these little shits online, ‘Oh kiss me goddess. Oh let me cum on your toes’ pathetic.” She rants while staring at the screen. Tap. 

 

With a final tap of her finger she finally looks down at you. “So, my ass is a tad… sweaty right now. How about you lick it up for me?” She snatches you up roughly in her nearby hand. “Do a good job and I might not rip your limbs off.”  She whispers into her tightening fist. 

 

She opens her hand and plucks you up with the other, pinching you between her thumb and forefinger, bringing you swiftly around her back.  You slam against the small of the giant woman’s back as she begins to slide you down towards the outstretched pink thong being held open by a giant digit; you struggle against the giant fingers but it’s no use.  

 

“Oh…” The movement stops for a moment. “I haven’t showered in a few days either. Hope you don’t mind!” She cackles as she continues lowering you towards her exposed crack. “Welcome to your new life.”