- Text Size +

[A Commission for Blue Dreamer]

(12000 Words) 

(Insertion, Mouth-Play, Entrapment, Gentle, Violence, Foot-Play, Shrinking, Incest, F/m, Giantess, Vore and Furry)

When Byron Trivett was still a kid, he always felt displaced in school, as if he didn’t fit in or that others purposefully distanced themselves from him. The reason for the other kids finding him strange and, therefore, not wanting to associate with him was because of his most obvious and unique characteristic. Byron had rabbit ears. The world had long since discovered the existence of demi-humans and, although they were no longer that rare across society, Byron was the only demi-human in his town and it was something that resulted in him growing up isolated from others his own age. It didn’t help that children would often spread malicious rumours among themselves about demi-humans that delight in devouring humans. Byron knew that no such thing had ever occurred but changing the minds of a group of closely knit bullies, from his downtrodden position, was impossible. As such, when he finally became an adult, he was glad to have a fresh start with mature adults that would be more reasonable and, like most of society, most likely more accepting of a demi-human. The idea for him was rather simple as he planned to leave his small town and find work somewhere else, preferably somewhere that would happily host a demi-human such as himself.

It didn’t work out. He went to several neighbouring towns but it seemed like Byron’s luck was horrendous when it came to finding a stable job. He did find some very few job positions but the pay was either absurdly low or ‘unsuitable’ for a demi-human like him. By that, they meant that they didn’t feel comfortable having a rabbit demi-human working at a butcher’s, for example. He could see the logic behind it but comparing him to a real rabbit was a stretch, even for people like that. Since he couldn’t nail a job as he had previously planned, Byron was forced to do the only thing he could, which was to stay at his parents’ house until he could find a suitable enough job. Like many demi-humans, his parents were either demi-humans themselves, a demi-human and human mix or, as in his case, a human and anthro mix. Anthros were humanoid beings that resembled animals, however, evolved from an entirely different genetic strain to what most people see as animals. Comparing his mother, who was an anthro rabbit, to a regular rabbit would be like comparing a regular human to a sea slug in terms of evolutionary difference. It was most clearly visible in how his mother enjoyed a diet of both meat and vegetation as well as had teeth more similar to a human than a regular herbivore, although, her two upper incisors were slightly larger like a rabbit’s would be.

Still, he loved his parents very much and both of them were considerate and supportive of him throughout his entire life. It made being isolated from others his own age far more bearable knowing that his parents always had his back. His mother was an attractive anthro rabbit woman named Hope. She was a stay-at-home mother and took care of most of the house’s cleaning and upkeep while her husband and Byron’s father, Harris Trivett, worked overseas most of the year. Despite how long he was away for, he regularly called to check in on both Hope and Byron. One of the few things that Byron didn’t understand or know much about was what kind of work his father did. He knew he was some kind of collector and that he often had to travel around to grab a variety of interesting artefacts that he would then trade off himself for a greater price. It was because of his father’s work that he was actually moving around in his father’s office without permission one morning. He had had a good night’s rest and woke up feeling like he wanted to do some exploration. In response to that, he decided to explore the large and varied collection of artefacts that his father possessed, eager to see what he had stowed away.

He knew that his father absolutely forbid him from going through his office without permission but he was sure that nothing could go wrong. As long as he didn’t break anything, he was sure he’d be fine. The artefacts themselves weren’t as interesting as he thought they might be. Most of them were simply rusty antiques of sorts and others he didn’t dare touch as they appeared as if they’d crumble to dust at his mere touch. One of the artefacts did end up standing out to him, however. There was a peculiar little dark blue stand sitting on his father’s desk. It looked ornate and very skilfully carved. The little stand also had markings of dragons and what looked like giant monsters. What drew his attention, however, was what was placed atop of the stand. There was a large bright blue ball sitting directly on top of the stand and it was glowing? What befuddled Byron was that when he entered the room, he could have sworn that the peculiar orb was not there before but that it had appeared when he idly glanced back in its direction. Curiously, he broke his own rule of not touching anything and decided it couldn’t hurt to simply feel the texture of this mysterious orb.

The moment his fingers made contact with the orb, however, it exploded. Exploded wouldn’t be the best word for it but that was what it felt like for Byron. Despite there being no sound of an explosion or even a shockwave, it still felt like the orb ‘erupting’ had pulsed some kind of electric energy through him in a quick and powerful burst-like motion. He felt a ringing in his ears and the entire room had been completely engulfed in white light. He couldn’t see anything and, although his eyes were closed shut, he still could see the bright white light clearly all around him. What was going on?! Suddenly, the light disappeared and he felt himself splashing into some kind of white liquid instead. His vision was restored but slightly hazy and he quickly got his senses back in check to make sure he didn’t simply allow himself to drown in this pool of white liquid. The liquid moved around a lot like water and he noticed the ripples he was causing, otherwise, the pool was still. Looking around, he tried to get a better understanding of his new environment and how in the world he had gotten himself into such a bizarre situation.

What he discovered was that he wasn’t in a ‘pool’ of white liquid but in what felt like a very large bath of white liquid with lots of large strange objects floating around in the liquid around him and beside him. After catching a whiff of the liquid, he slowly pieced together what the liquid and the objects were. The liquid was a large amount of milk and it was so deep that in whatever structure this was that he couldn’t touch the ground with his feet and ended up clinging to two of the floating objects for support, which he could identify as Cheerios. Looking around further, it started to reveal more about his situation. The odd ‘structure’ he was in was a giant white glass bowl and he was clearly in a bowl of Cheerios, so it was some kind of giant breakfast prop? The questions poured into his mind as he wasn’t getting enough answers from his first glance around alone. What he could work out wasn’t satisfying for him but it was all he had to go off of, so he had to deal with it.

From what he could see, the strange orb had teleported him into a cereal bowl of Cheerios and, since it was a cereal bowl, either he was on a film set of some kind or he was shrunk down as well as teleported, which he believed to be more likely from how everything felt and appeared to him. It didn’t help that he could clearly see a giant living room beyond the bowl he was trapped within. Such a massive living room was beyond the scope of any film studio’s budget. Not only was he shrunken and teleported but he noticed that his clothing was missing as well, further complicating the problems he had. Being naked in a bowl of cereal somehow just made the experience that much more unsettling for his tiny self. The last thing that he couldn’t quite figure out or, rather, couldn’t mentally accept yet was why he was in his family’s living room. From what he could see, he was absolutely in his own family’s living room as he had seen it thousands of times before and he started to worry because the next question almost immediately answered itself. Whose cereal was this?

As he thought that, he heard a loud and familiar humming as a giant being walked into view and appeared to be taking a seat on the couch in front of him. It was his mother. She was humanoid but throughout her body were clear rabbit-like features, such as possessing fur all over, and she was relatively plump as well but not enough to be called fat by anyone. That morning she was wearing black shorts and a loose large red shirt. He wasn’t sure what she was busy with but she shifted the bowl he was in closer to her and grabbed the nearby remote to start watching television. The shift of the bowl caused a disturbance in the pool of milk and he got washed around a small part but not enough to cause any distress or discomfort. It was worrying how easily her hand simply shifting the bowl was enough to cause such a big change for someone as small as him. Naturally, the first thing he tried to do after discovering that he was, indeed, in his mother’s cereal was to call out to her. He yelled her name but he got no response and he quickly noted that he was too small and far down for her to notice. Unfortunately or fortunately, she was indirectly going to give him a hand to get closer to her. She had just picked up a spoon.

Seeing the writing on the wall, he cried out to his mother in greater volume but the response remained the same, she was completely oblivious to his existence and without even gazing down, she dipped her spoon down into her cereal. It narrowly missed him and he watched as she lifted the spoon of milk-drenched Cheerios towards her mouth and he had an angle from which to watch as her mouth opened up and the contents of the spoon, along with the end of it, were slipped inside of her mouth. His mother’s eyes remained stuck on the television as she idly chewed and he could hear the audible crunch of the Cheerios in her mouth as well as watched as a very faint bulge of the chewed up food slid down her throat when she quietly swallowed it. After having swallowed her first bite, he watched with some embarrassment as her tongue slipped over her lips at the taste before her spoon once again dove down towards her bowl to get her even more of this cereal for her to enjoy. He was close to having a breakdown already but pulled himself together. He’d try his best not to end up in his own mother’s stomach, if he could help it.

The second time around he wasn’t as lucky as the spoon landed right in front of him and he, as well as the Cheerios he was clinging to, were all scooped up on the spoon promptly. He took up most of the spoon’s space and was shocked at how she was able to accidentally get him in such a way. Not long after he was scooped up, the spoon quickly started racing upwards and he became too scared to jump off of the spoon as he wasn’t sure what would happen to someone of his size hopping back down to the bowl below. Soon he found himself in front of his mother’s giant face. Her eyes weren’t looking at her spoonful of cereal and he watched as her mouth opened up in front of him. The first thing that hit him was a wave of her hot breath. Her breath was pleasant enough but what really caught his attention was the interior of her mouth. He could make out her large powerful looking pink tongue, glistening with gooey thick saliva and waiting eagerly for the spoonful while he also noticed small strands of the same saliva dotting the wet, partially dark and hot maw that was awaiting his arrival. Other than that was her large white teeth that looked about ready to chew him up into mush like her last spoonful. Seeing his soon to be demise, he screamed up to her with everything he had. “Mom!” he yelled as she was bringing him closer to her open mouth. Suddenly, after he yelled, she paused and looked down and he felt immense relief when her eyes filled with recognition and she both closed her mouth and moved the spoonful back so she could get a better perspective of its contents.

Hope Trivett had a slow morning. She didn’t have any pressing chores she had to get to, so she took her time to relax when cleaning the kitchen and doing her daily morning routine. Finally, she had decided to finish off her morning by both watching some news and eating a delicious bowl of Cheerios. The last thing she was expecting was to find that her second spoonful was loaded not only with two Cheerios but her own son, who was tiny for some reason? The confusion was clear on her face as she asked “Byron, is that you?” From there, Byron was held on the spoon that his mother never lowered and he recalled to her everything that had happened up until that point. His mother sighed as she looked down at her poor shrunken son. “Byron…you just had to touch one of your dad’s ‘toys’, didn’t you?” she asked, making her disappointment in him apparent. She had every right to be disappointed, after all, considering her son had ended up in a situation that she had no idea how to reverse. “I’m sorry, Mom. It really wasn’t my intention to do this but I’m glad you saw me. That was terrifying” he stated, gesturing to how he had almost become part of her breakfast for the day.

She allowed her anger to subside temporarily as she pet the top of his head with a finger gently. Even if she was upset, she couldn’t help but show her care for him at the same time. “Don’t worry, Sweetie. Mommy will take care of this and I promise you’re not going to be in any real danger. If one of your dad’s artefacts really did this than I’m sure he must know of a way to turn you back” she explained as she continued to study his tiny form curiously. “You sure?” he asked anxiously. “I’m sure, besides, it can’t be that bad being tiny, can it? I’m sure a lot of people wish they could be tiny for a day or two” she suggested. He thought about it and what she said wasn’t exactly false. He was sure some people must have thought this kind of situation was a dream, considering food was massive compared to him and sometimes having a fresh perspective is good for your mental well-being as well. Since his mother was aware of his existence, he felt slightly humiliated at being naked but a lot less anxious about being seriously hurt or killed. “There is one problem, though” she pointed out, seeing how he had calmed down. “Problem?” he asked.

“Your dad is working in the wilds of Australia, right now, and we both know he doesn’t have any way to contact us. It’ll be at least a week before we hear from him, so I’m going to have to take care of you at this size until he tells me how to change you back safely” she explained. Byron wasn’t too happy at the idea of staying like this but he slowly relented, since neither of them really could do anything more about the situation. He also felt too ashamed to kick up a fuss due to a situation that occurred due to his own carelessness. After that, to help get passed that awkward moment, they started to talk casually about how fun it would be while he was tiny as well as what they would have to do, going forward, such as where he would sleep and what he’d be doing for the rest of the day. Unknown to Byron, however, Hope was beginning to see more in what she could do with Byron than she was initially letting on. She wasn’t sure what it was but seeing her adult son shrunken to such a small size and resting on her spoon was causing something inside of her to ignite. It was simply such an exciting concept for her, she thought, as well as something she was eager to explore further and not necessarily in a ‘pure’ way as her imagination started to go wild while listening to her son rambling on about what he wanted to do for the day. He was so small and helpless, she realized that there wasn’t really anything stopping her from doing as she liked with him, right?

She wondered about that extensively as it slowly dawned on her that since he was tiny, she really could do whatever she liked with a tiny man that no one would know had shrunken down in the first place. Who would believe that someone like her son had suddenly turned into such a tiny thing, anyways? No, she knew for certain that she had complete control over the situation and him. Knowing this, she gave him a warm smile, which he returned with no idea of the thoughts behind it. Since she did have full control of what happened to her tiny son, what would she do with him? If she was an evil person and planned to hide her son away from everyone else for good, she could only imagine all the naughty and depraved things she could do with such a tiny little man. The idea of doing several different things with her son was getting her excited, as she was slowly becoming more of aware of why she liked this situation so much and, unfortunately for her son, it may lead to him being in some precarious incidents going forward. The first things that came to her mind, with what she wanted to do with him, were of course, some of the lewdest situations she could think of and were ‘direct’ as well in order to please her as swiftly as he would be able to. It helped her imagination further when she saw how he was naked as well.

The first thing she imagined was taking her small son off of the spoon, opening her shorts and pulling back the white panties beneath those and sliding him within. She bit her lip as she imagined how she’d lightly moan as his small body moved against her clit, stimulating it. After he was held against her clit, crying out for help, she thought how good it would feel if she moved him over her labia, sliding his small body against her nether lips as he ended up with a very faint and light coating of sexual juices. Once the rubbing had stimulated her enough, she would hold back no longer and, using two fingers, push her shrunken son deep within her vaginal folds. She’d play with herself and, all the while, feeling his tiny body struggling and moving against her sensitive and sticky walls, trying to escape but, instead, being reduced to nothing more than her sex toy.

She wouldn’t stop there, however. While still thinking about using him in such a lewd manner, she thought about how good it would feel if she used him in her ass as well. She could imagine him screaming in his soft little bug voice for someone to help him as she spread her furry ass cheeks and sat on top of him, pushing him straight up her ass and letting her pucker clench and swallow up his feet. Despite giving her pleasure beyond words, she could take it a step further and start keeping him like a small sex toy on the move. What she meant by that was, for example, putting Byron up her ass and once he was nice and ‘cosy’ in her ass, she’d go shopping and the entire time, no one would know he was in there. The idea of having her poor little son trapped in her ass, hidden behind a pair of shorts that showcased her ass made her even more excited. She did tell herself that these ideas may sound naughty and exciting but she’d never risk them since she couldn’t bring herself to endanger her own son over some silly sexual pleasure, right? She told herself that at least.

She knew it wasn’t just about hiding him away inside of her in public either, however. Since he had shrunken down, nobody but she would know about it, which meant that she could pretend he ran away and secretly keep him all to herself for good. She thought about how cute it would be if she got a small necklace cage and kept him inside there, demeaning him to nothing more than a cute little accessory pet. She could also tell her husband that he went missing or divorce him just so she could have her tiny little man all to herself without ever having to worry about someone finding out. She studied Byron once again as she could only imagine the horrified look on his face if she ever suggested that she’d be keeping him inside of her sex for an entire day, just to feel him squirming around inside of her while doing so. It’s not as if she had to tell him anything, she thought. Since she was in control, she could take him from whatever he was doing and push him deep into her sex, whenever she wanted. The power she would wield over him would be near intoxicating but, thankfully, this was all in her imagination. Still, as time went on, her imagination continued to create even more confusion within her as it seemed like having a tiny man in front of her was making it difficult not to think about it.

A part of her really wanted Byron as nothing more than a shrunken little man wearing a collar and answering to any or all of her demands whenever she called on him. She could imagine spending days at a time keeping him inserted inside her willing sex. To feel him squirming and struggling inside of her would most likely bring her to a new high of pleasure. She could take his small form, push him inside of her until even his feet were completely swallowed by her hungry sex and then leave him there. She could simply slide her panties back on and no one would be the wiser and as she did all her various tasks and chores for the day, he’d be stuck there, bringing her pleasure by trying to escape. He’d push against her pulsing and tight vaginal folds but she would just casually clench and feel his small body compressed all over again. He’d fight a never-ending battle for space and all while providing her with a constant source of entertainment and gentle pleasure. Just thinking about it made her drool slightly and she quickly wiped said drool away before he pointed it out. Once that was finished, she managed making ‘modifications’ to the small man to maximise her ‘usage’ of him.

Not even her own husband was aware of the little ‘toys’ she kept in their bedroom. She had everything from anal beads to small leather whips. Of course, it was difficult using whips on herself but she managed it with some clever thinking and positioning, the rest was up to her imagination. Still, she was thinking about how easy it would be for her if only she took him and taped him to one of her anal beads. He could cry out and beg to be released while watching as, slowly, each one of the large anal beads she owned were swallowed up by her pucker and he was forced to get closer and closer to the entrance of her ass, something he would soon be forced to go through himself. Once it did get to that point, he’d be forced inside of her ass and left there. He’d be just like another one of her anal beads and he’d be powerless to do anything about it, something she wholly relished the idea of. The more powerless and helpless he was, the better. She’d then leave the beads inside of her for the entire day, letting him ‘marvel’ and enjoy his new quarters.

Once she got tired of him being stuffed up her ass, she knew she’d enjoy pulling each bead out slowly until he came free with a ‘pop’ like all the others and she could both enjoy the feeling of releasing him as well as the fact that he had been reduced to a literal sex toy for her, further degrading and humiliating him. That aside, she wondered if she could modify him to be a butt plug too. She could use heat-resistant glue to glue his feet to the top end of a butt plug she had dismantled and use him like that. She could warn him that whenever he misbehaved he’d go inside of her tight ass and if he still continued to misbehave, she could casually pick him up, fit him on the butt plug part and promptly slide him up her ass for a few hours…or a day or two. By this point, she felt like she might actually consider doing any of this to her son but she knew better. Her imagination was evil and naughty and she could really do all manner of lewd things to him with her sex but she couldn’t bring herself to be that vile to her own family. She loved her son and her husband and she both didn’t plan to divorce her husband or hurt her son in any way, degradingly or physically. She still loved how she could imagine everything she wanted so vividly as it helped feed the dark desires she mentally conjured up.

Aside from her vagina and ass, she figured there were a lot of other things they could do together with his new size. She knew that a lot of people had a thing for feet and, truth be told, she was kinky enough to be into it too. She liked the idea of gently pressing her sock-covered foot down on top of her son. He could yelp and every time she rose her foot, giving him hope of escape, she’d just bring it back down again and subtly smother him with it, encasing him beneath it. She could only imagine what it would be like for such a tiny man. He’d be stuck between the floor and her sock-covered foot. It would be dark, unbearably warm from her foot’s presence and he’d have nothing to breathe except the scent of her feet all around him, burning his lungs. Not to mention that on a particularly warm day, she’d imagined that he’d start to be covered in a thin layer of her foot sweat, making him disgusted and further demeaning him as nothing more than something to be toyed with by her foot.

Other than simply overpowering him with her foot, however, she had other ideas as well. For example, she could use it to please him too. If he was a good boy, she could give him a wonderful reward, she thought excitedly. She could gently lay him out on the ground and pin him down with her toes, keeping his upper body exposed to the fresh air still while the rest of him remained beneath her large toes. Once in position, she could always use one of her toes to start massaging his crotch area and start stimulating his member. Making him get off to the feeling of his own mother’s giant toe rubbing against his member would both shame him and excite her. Once he had had enough, she would keep going, forcing him to climax as many times as she wished until he was nearly completely worn away. When finished, Byron would be an exhausted mess with no way of speaking or fighting back. She would then go even a little bit further than that. She’d start to rub his entire body between her toes instead.

She’d slide her toes further up his body and watch him gasp and try weakly to move as her toes compressed his body between them and she pinned his head beneath her largest toe, rubbing it onto him. He’d be like a pitiful bug, unable to fight back as she rubbed her sock-covered foot all over his body and squeezed his chest and arms with her toes alone, showing how easily she could dominate him. Once she was done with that, she’d take it one step further, she knew. She’d release him from her foot’s embrace and let him recover for a while. She’d pretend like that was the last thing she was going to do to him on some particular morning and watch as his hopes started to go up and, just when he thought he was off the hook, she’d pick him up and drop him inside one of her clean socks. He’d be confused, cry out…etc but she wouldn’t care. She’d just hum with excitement and slide her foot inside of the new sock. He’d then have to spend the entire day trapped within her sock and pressed against the bottom of her foot. To have to live inside a sock would only escalate his humiliation, she thought, even if she would have to be careful about how she moved around. She imagined that him having his face pressed into her sole with every step would be inevitable, regardless.

After a full night of sleep, she was sure he’d have to stay awake the entire night because of the lightest of twitches or movements her foot made while she was fast asleep herself. Not only that, he’d have her foot smell and being compressed tightly against her foot to deal with. By morning, she could imagine how tired and wrung out he’d be. She might even go a step further and drop him and the, now, worn sock into the laundry and pretend like she was going to dump him into the washing machine. The fear he’d show would be fantastic, she thought excitedly. After that, their routine would be set in stone. Every morning, she’d rub him dry with her toe only and throughout the rest of the day, he’d have to pathetically hug the middle of her foot or huddle between her toes to not be squished by his giant mother simply walking around. He’d be nothing more than a little bug of a man trapped within her shoe and socks. A pet that nobody would ever notice or care about.

At this point, Byron was growing a small part concerned. His mother looked like she was in a daze and nothing he said appeared to be dragging her out of it. He did remember many times in their past together that she had trouble not drifting off into her own imagination but it had never been this bad before. He was still on her spoon and he couldn’t tell if it was his own imagination or not but was he closer to her mouth? He was sure he was imagining it and while waiting for her to regain focus on what was going on in reality, he started to look around some more. The one thing that immediately came into greater clarity was simply how large his mother was in comparison to himself. She really was huge but, more than that, her ‘assets’ were difficult for him to ignore. He understood it was his own mother but how could someone not peer down at the gigantic cleavage below him. Hope’s breasts were larger than average, her thighs were plump as her waist was and despite this, the rest of her was in equally good condition. It helped that her shorts fit her perfectly and outlined her ass marvellously.

From his size, her breasts were really large and he could see how easy it would be for her to drop him into them and effectively lose him between the two large mounds of boob fat. Feeling a slight blush, he tried to look elsewhere out of respect for his mother. Unlucky for him, however, she noticed what he had been looking at. Right when he stared at her breasts, she had effectively come out of her long daze and she gave a small smile at the cheekiness of her own son to stare at her breasts. She would admit herself that they were rather large and, for someone of his size, they may even be intimidating. That made sense since she could probably crush him beneath just one of her boobs, if she really was out to get him, anyways. Unfortunately, the fact that he had drawn attention to her breasts only made her consider them as well and, once again, more wild fantasies started to brew in her mind over what she could do to Byron with her breasts. Breaking his pride with her ‘jugs’ alone would only aid significantly in her attempts to demean and break his fragile ego and make him more subservient to her voice.

She already imagined how easily she could trap him inside of a small necklace cage and the idea still excited her. She could simply place him inside of the cage with a nice pillow for him to sit on and then put the accessory itself on. Then, when she wanted to go out, she could tuck the cage away between her breasts so nobody could see it. He would be completely submerged between her breasts and he would have to endure the humiliation of where he was as well as the overbearing heat from her large mounds. Once she was satisfied, they could go shopping together and, if he was well behaved, she might pull him out when nobody was looking and feed him small little crumbs or remains from whatever she had chosen to eat. He truly would be a small pet between her breasts before he would be tucked away once again. She knew that wasn’t all she could do with her breasts, she thought, as she had another idea that was even more lewd than that and that she wasn’t exactly opposed to.

She imagined taking him, pulling back her shirt, revealing her bra and sliding him into it. It would take some adjustment but, eventually, he’d be trapped snugly against her nipple and his struggling would only help to stimulate her. He could fight it as much as he’d want to but he’d be nothing more than her little plaything trapped in place. He’d have to bear the immense warmth of being stuck between a bra and a boob but also the feeling of her excited nipple pressing into his stomach the entire time he was there. If he was lucky, she might get excited enough and grope her own breast, squeezing him and pressing him tightly into the soft boob fat he had to remain pressed against for an entire day. It wouldn’t be that bad, she thought, considering where he was located. He would be able to faintly hear her heartbeat, she was sure, making it more soothing for him, plus, all her walking around would cause his world to slowly bob up and down, almost like a makeshift kind of cradle for him to enjoy.

 By this point, Hope was drooling again and for a second time she had to clean up after herself but instead of wiping it away like she had done before, she vouched to use her tongue instead. Byron was immediately distracted by this occurrence as he watched her large slick tongue slide over her lip and further than that to lick up the drool she had been generating. For some reason, watching her lick it all up in one swift movement was surprisingly interesting. Once again, however, this was what would unknowingly trigger another daydream. She saw him staring at her lips and tongue and that brought her back to their current situation. She was having breakfast with her tiny son on a spoon, mixed with her cereal. She could only imagine what would have happened if she hadn’t spotted him on the spoon beforehand and so she did.

She could see him screaming and begging for her to notice him but she wouldn’t notice and slide him and the cereal into her mouth. She’d roll him around on her giant wet tongue, he’d scream for somebody to help him but it would be impossible for any soul to hear him. Before she knew it, she’d have chewed up the Cheerios into a mush and unknowingly pushed him with said mush between her teeth as well. He’d let out one final scream before she idly crushed him into a red paste. Once blended with the rest of her Cheerios mush, she doubted that she’d notice the difference with him mixed into it. She would then happily continue chewing before swallowing him down with the rest of her cereal. She’d never know what happened to him as he quietly digested away inside her stomach, becoming nothing more than nutrients for her. She didn’t like meat that much but her body could process it and she wouldn’t mind eating some from time to time either. From there, her son would be reduced to nothing more than a small pocket of energy for her to use up or a small bit of extra fat on either her breasts, ass or thighs.

It was at this point, however, her imagination led to her doing something in reality. All these constant thoughts of dominating Byron excited her and this excitement led to her body giving a reaction, which was to do something instinctively, in this case, to feed. Without realizing it, she was bringing the spoon closer to her mouth. She wouldn’t typically want to do this but the side of her dominant unconscious mind wanted nothing more than to feel this tiny man moving around inside of her mouth. Byron noticed he was getting closer to her mouth and called out to her but got no response. He wasn’t sure why but her daze appeared even stronger than before and as he was drawing nearer to her mouth, he felt increasingly anxious. This anxiety flared up as he watched her lips part and he was once again greeted with a great view of the interior of her maw, which was eagerly awaiting his arrival.

The spoon started to slide into her mouth and he couldn’t move, at all, before it was already inside. From within her mouth, the air was far hotter than he would have imagined it to be. The sounds of her wet tongue moving beneath the spoon and her breathing blotted out any chance of him hearing anything further from the outside world. He had tried to climb up the rest of the spoon but that choice was soon ripped away from him. She had closed her lips around the spoon and, therefore, plunged him into darkness. He couldn’t climb up the spoon to freedom any longer and right after her mouth closed, she pulled the spoon out, using her lips to keep him and the contents of her cereal safely stored away inside of her mouth. He fell back as he was, indeed, left on top of her wet and constantly shifting large sticky tongue. He tried to stand up but only ended up falling back down again when she moved her tongue only the slightest from where it was before. Keeping his balance in this dark and wet environment was impossible, he realized.

Meanwhile, Hope removed the spoon from her mouth, looked over it and placed it back into the bowl. She leaned back and crossed her arms as she hummed with delight, enjoying tasting her son, now. Inside her mouth, she had gently moved the Cheerios between her teeth and were chewing them while pressing her son firmly onto the roof of her mouth. She wasn’t trying to hurt him and soon he had to listen to the loud noise of her swallowing down the Cheerios but kept him in place, rubbing her tongue into his back and legs, savouring his unique flavour. She was surprised to learn that he tasted oddly delicious. She continued to savour him before easing her tongue off of the roof of her mouth and opening her mouth once again. He wasn’t sure what she was planning but he was grateful to feel the cool air of the outside world on his saliva-coated and sticky body. She then casually reached into her mouth with two fingers and pulled him out, letting him dangle upside down in her soft grip. She was eyeing him hungrily and no matter what he said, she didn’t appear fazed by it. “So tasty” was her only response to him when he asked what she was doing.

She had already made up her mind to savour this ‘meal’ as long as she could and in various different ways. She didn’t want to waste his taste and time with him at this size by simply tossing him into her mouth and swallowing him in one go. She would need to take things slow, she concluded happily, liking the idea of getting to treat her small son like a piece of special candy. After having freed him from her hot mouth, she dangled him over the bowl of Cheerios again and dropped him in. He splashed into the bowl and resurfaced, spluttering. “What is going on?!” he cried to no response. She had picked up the spoon once again as he was trying to get some kind of understanding of her intentions. Was his own mother really trying to eat him, then why was she drawing it out like this? He didn’t understand any of this or her motives but he was still holding onto the hope that she wasn’t going to genuinely hurt him. She was a caring mother and she had been for many years. Even if she did intend on eating him, he was sure she would, eventually, come to her senses and release him. He just had to keep calm and have faith in her, he decided, not really having any other plan to deal with what was happening to him.

Hope was pleased to see that he had calmed down to a degree while in the bowl. She was enjoying what she was doing and planned to do and part of her was about to stop her from continuing but if he wasn’t in such a panicked and terrible state, she could allow herself to continue with her fun for the time being. For now, she brought her spoon down towards the bowl once again. Once again, she scooped him up with her spoon, this time intentionally, and brought him back up to her face. She licked her lips slowly as he had no Cheerios on the spoon with him. It was just him, damp with milk and looking increasingly worried as his giant mother was staring down at him like he was the most delicious thing she had ever seen. She leaned forward, closer to him, before opening her mouth wide for him and then promptly closing it once again. She then teasingly let her tongue slide out between her lips and sent it towards him. Hope had long since decided, by this point, she was going to eat him but she was going to do it gently and she was going to do it with as much love as she could muster for him. She didn’t intend to digest him or hurt him during the process either. She may be giving into her desire for domination but her love for her son would still persist over it.

Byron was nervous but not too overwhelmed. She appeared to be doing whatever she was doing slowly and despite how hungry she looked for his tiny self, he could still make out a glimmer of attentiveness, meaning that she was paying attention to his condition and reactions. If she just planned to eat him without caring than she wouldn’t need to study him, at all. He watched her large pink and healthy looking tongue approach him. He couldn’t do anything to combat its approach and he wasn’t sure he could retreat in any way either. He’d just have to accept this was happening, he knew, even if he was still against it, for the time being. Soon, the tongue was upon him and he felt her action was to push his body down against the cool metal of the spoon. The tongue smothered the top half of his body and he yelped quietly as she rested her tongue on top of him, tasting him in the process. The tongue was, as to be expected, overwhelmingly hot and drenched in sticky saliva.

His first reaction was to try to push the tongue off of his small body but it didn’t exactly go as he would have imagined. When he placed his hands on the tongue, he could feel its tastebuds, the warmth that was smothering him and the gooey wads of saliva that covered it. His hands also sunk slightly into the pink muscle and became sticky and partially stuck against it. She giggled as she could see him feeling and studying her tongue on top of him. She was surprised herself at his flavour when she was taking her time to enjoy it. It was a kind of sweetness that she wasn’t used to. She shifted her tongue and giggled as he had a look of surprise when her tongue covered his entire body, this time and didn’t move, leaving him to push against the much larger muscle fruitlessly and much to the entertainment of Hope. She slowly retracted her tongue after savouring him for a short while.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he had to rub the saliva off his face and could feel globs of the saliva dripping off of his hair and down the sides of his head as he looked back up at her. She wasn’t finished with him, however, as it was obvious that her first movement had only been a warm up. Her tongue, which she had pulled back, suddenly moved forward again for her second taste of him. She started licking the spoon repeatedly and with him on it. He felt her large powerful tongue sliding over his small naked body several times in a row. Each time she licked, he was pinned down hard against the spoon and had to feel the mass of pink muscle slide over him heavily. When she stopped, he had his arms laying on either side, hanging over the ends of the spoon lazily as he was completely exhausted from being licked so much. Hope licked her own lips once again. “Delicious” she muttered as she studied her exhausted little treat of a son once again. Since he looked to be doing fine, she decided to proceed with a particularly dirty and naughty idea that had come into her head, at that moment.

Byron wasn’t sure what he should expect next as he watched his mother lean back down towards him, once again, and slid her tongue out to do something more to him. He wasn’t sure what to expect but he was far too tired to offer any kind of resistance. She could do whatever she pleased, he concluded quietly to himself. She leaned in and started to rub the tip of her tongue between his legs. He gasped and blushed as he found the strength to grip the sides of the spoon. What was she doing?! He couldn’t bring himself to actually ask her as he watched her large tongue move between his legs and attempt to stimulate his cock. Unfortunately for him, it appeared to actually be working. He could feel himself growing erect as her tongue massaged and toyed with his member. He blushed more deeply and didn’t say anything further on what she was doing, particularly, because if felt so strangely incredible.

He knew it wasn’t something he should be enjoying but he couldn’t help himself. It felt simply that good. Her taste buds were soft and yet firm enough to offer a good massage to his member. He moaned softly, at first, and then much louder over time as she continued to stimulate him. He felt humiliated at the fact that this was happening but also because he secretly wanted more. He was going to get just that as well, it appeared. She licked, prodded and brushed her tongue continually against his erect member, giving his length no mercy as he knew he was inching closer to a climax. He didn’t want to climax to his mother’s tongue but it appeared inevitable with how she was working away at his resolve with so little effort and her skilful tongue work. It didn’t take long for her to notice the taste of something else other than his skin, which was all too familiar with by that point. He had climaxed.

He was both ashamed of himself and enjoying the wave of pleasure that rushed through him from having his load ejected by such a powerful form of stimulation. He watched her lick it up with a single lick before licking his body once again, letting her tongue slide up his legs and arms as well as going over his chest and back down towards his crotch for a second short tease. She really wasn’t leaving any part of him untouched and by the expression on her face, she was enjoying the act of tasting him as much as he was enjoying the feeling of her tongue exploring his entire figure with relative ease. Once she appeared finished with her mild licking, she moved onto what she planned to do next. He watched as the tip of her tongue shifted position until it was beneath his feet. He could feel the back of his feet resting on top of the wet and imposing muscle. She held it like that for a few seconds before it started to slide up the back of his feet and legs.

Soon, her tongue dipped into the form of the spoon, slipping more of him on top of it in the process. He felt the tongue slide beneath his rear as it was moving beneath his back, now too. He was lifted off of the spoon and, now, was being entirely cradled by her tongue. He was panting himself as he felt himself resting atop the same muscle that had just finished barraging him with licks. In his mind, Byron was conflicted on whether or not he wanted this or not anymore. For some reason, he truly was turned on by what was happening and since he considered himself safe in his mother’s presence, he was less turned away from allowing himself to indulge in what was going on. He watched her place the spoon back in the bowl as she inched her tongue back into her mouth slowly, allowing him time to watch himself being drawn into her mouth. He was still nervous but didn’t resist as he watched her mouth open wide and his world get a lot darker with him entering her mouth. Soon, her tongue was fully extracted but she didn’t close her mouth yet. She was going to take her time doing this.

He controlled his breathing as he looked around the large wet and hot cavern that was her mouth. He never imagined a day would come where he was experiencing something of this nature. It wasn’t long before he realized that she wasn’t intending to close her mouth just yet. Was she allowing him time to get used to what she was doing or was this just part of something that furthered her excitement? He didn’t mind either way and only found himself focusing on how bizarre it was to be inside of a mouth. He felt her tongue shift beneath his body as if encouraging him to move around and he felt he had to comply. He felt his legs, arms, hands and feet sinking into the powerful muscle and noticed the soft and yet not unpleasant feeling of her tastebuds rubbing against his skin once again. He looked around and was going to study her teeth and such until he was hindered by a giant gob of saliva landing directly on his head.

Feeling the sudden splash of thick, gooey saliva coating his head, he spluttered and quickly made work of it by wiping it off his face and head as best he could. He had to cringe internally as he had accidentally swallowed some of the saliva in his panic-ridden state. As he was clearing up his vision, it appeared that his mother was getting impatient and he watched as the light in her mouth faded, getting weaker as she brought her lips closer together. She hadn’t closed her mouth yet but she was obviously letting him know that he would soon be experiencing what she wanted to do next and he had to be prepared for it since he wouldn’t be able to see anything in a moment. He had already accepted, by this point that he wouldn’t be able to stop her from consuming him and so he was as ready as he could be to be plunged into such a humid dark environment.

Her lips then came to a complete close, fully enveloping him in the darkness of her maw. All he had, now, was the roar of her hot breath, the warm sticky saliva coating his skin, a giant invisible tongue shifting him about with ease and no chance of escape or peace away from any of this. Seeing as he couldn’t get out of the situation and realizing that it still felt kind of nice being rubbed against her tongue, he was less stressed about the scenario he found himself in and more slowly beginning to enjoy it. He doubted that she was going to hurt him, so he allowed himself to indulge in this bizarre situation rather than be repelled by its nature. Who would ever know? He started his new experience by exploring her mouth. He crawled around on her tongue while looking around, still, naturally, not being able to see a thing. He kept moving about as the tongue either shifted him backwards or propelled him forwards. She was guiding him around in her mouth and he could hear her humming in delight. She must be savouring as well as enjoying his taste. Unbeknownst to Byron, he tasted very sweet and it was something that Hope was becoming more and more addicted to.

Hope imagined tying him to a small wooden ice cream stick and licking him all day like a piece of candy. The idea wasn’t so out of her reach, which only made it more tempting. Still, she had given into her desire to devour her son and she wasn’t going to allow herself to stop halfway through. She needed him inside of her stomach, she knew. As he was moving around in her mouth, she used her tongue to both rub against his body whenever she could as well as to subtly guide him around where she wished. She wanted him to explore but she knew that she also wanted him to explore the right spots so she could have even more fun with him. The first of these ‘spots’ was her right cheek. She stopped guiding him as he moved right into her cheek. Slowly, she reached into her nearby purse and pulled out a small mirror she kept on her. She knew she could use her phone but she had left that on the kitchen table and she was too lazy to get up and go retrieve it.

She examined her cheek through the mirror and could see him making a small bulge as he moved around behind it. The sight of seeing him pressing against her cheek, feeling around and being confused about where he was beginning to get her aroused even more so then when she first slid him into her mouth. Carefully, she put the mirror back into her purse. She then leaned back on the couch. She knew what she was going to do and she felt no shame doing it. She pressed her tongue into the back of her son, licking him and keeping him where he was. Meanwhile, she raised her one hand up and cupped her breast while the other slid down between her legs, snaking its way beneath her shorts and panties. She was gently rubbing her own clit before she stopped herself. It was too soon, she thought. She gave a sigh of frustration but she knew to let the situation ‘cook’ some more before she enjoyed the final sensation of him sliding down her throat. The longer she stretched it out, the more pleasure she’d get from it, she was certain. From there, she drove her tongue into Byron with renewed force. The result was that Byron’s body was neatly outlined on Hope’s right cheek. She thought it was cute and stroked his small head through the outlined bulge he made, getting a light squirm in response.

Seeing as she had calmed down, she decided that she should at least warm up and go from there rather than outright stop herself and play with herself just before she swallowed him. Her solution was to keep her one hand by her sex, lightly rubbing her clit and labia and moving the other down towards her cereal. It appeared she was set on finishing her breakfast, which would, now, include her tasty little son as well. She shifted him back to the middle of her mouth as she started to shovel spoonfuls of her cereal into her mouth. She was careful not to chew him up in the process but made it so that he was close enough to watch through her mouth opening and closing how her teeth crushed the Cheerios into a mush with a loud cracking noise. All of this ‘processing’ was happening right beside his shrunken form as well, making it appear as if he was next each time she bit down on some fresh Cheerios.

For Byron, his perspective was completely different. He had felt himself wander right into her cheek and knew what it was since he had, naturally, climbed over her teeth to get there. He was surprised at how it felt so light and thin. He pressed against it with her tongue egging him on by rubbing against his back, much to his own pleasure. It was when she suddenly pressed his body against her cheek completely that he actually gasped in surprise. Her tongue kept him pinned there and he was unable to move much as he could feel his body tightly wrapped halfway by her cheek alone. The only comfort in this new tight and hard to move situation was the light pat he felt from the external world. It was clearly a momentary sign of affection from his mother and he appreciated it before he felt himself flung back to the middle of her mouth. He recovered on her tongue after being moved so quickly, only to be confused, when she saw light pour into her mouth once again. She was opening it? He soon watched as her tongue shifted him back and he watched as the spoon she had been using before slid in and deposited fresher Cheerios into her mouth. She was going to continue her breakfast?!

He was partially stunned by this revelation. He watched as the new Cheerios were moved towards her teeth and observed as the powerful molars came slamming down onto the Cheerios, crushing them into mush with ease. He was momentarily frightened by the power of her teeth so close to him but he was sure she wouldn’t harm him, still having faith in her despite being so close to danger himself.  She then proceeded to continue eating as if he wasn’t there, secretly enjoying the idea of him panicking over how close he was to being squished between her sharp white and powerful teeth. Despite how evil such an action would be, she was tempted to do it. She knew she wasn’t ever going to kill her own son but the idea was enough to satisfy her more malicious side. As time ticked on, she found her bowl was getting shallower with each mouthful she took in. Finally, she came to the last bite of Cheerios she had.

She slipped the spoon into her mouth and decided she wanted to do one last thing before she sent her son to her stomach. She slipped the spoon out of her mouth, placed it into the bowl, lay back and started to play with herself properly. Her fingers, which has been rubbing her clit and labia, up until that point, started to insert themselves within her. She let out a moan that he could feel vibrate around him as she moved onto what she had been scheming to do next. Her tongue lifted him up and pinned him to the roof of her mouth. He felt her squeezing him with her tongue to get a good taste out of him before lowering him back down once again. He could hear Hope panting loudly around him as well as the loud ‘crunch’ of a couple of Cheerios recently crushed between her molars.

Byron watched, thanks to the light streaming in, as the chewed up Cheerios slid over him and onto the tongue. He gasped and laughed as he imagined she was toying with him. He was covered in the chewed up food and did his best to try to get out of it. As he was struggling, he was, at first, unaware of how her tongue was lifting up at an angle and he was beginning to drift towards her molars with the rest of the mushed up food. He cried out, when he did notice, asking what she was doing as he found himself pressed between her teeth with the already chewed up food. He wasn’t liking this and his faith in her was quickly becoming unravelled at the sight of her giant teeth hovering right above his small body. His last thought was to scream as he felt her large teeth come down on him without warning. After it did, he was surprised to discover that he was still intact and that he wasn’t crushed but, instead, simply pinned between his mother’s teeth.

Hope was never going to crush him and as she played with herself, she softly chewed her son. She mostly just squeezed him as lightly as she could with her tongue and was being extra careful not to apply more pressure than what she was using to simply hold him in place. He felt this and soon his rapid breathing slowed down and he was able to slowly enjoy the sensation of being part of her breakfast once again. Once she was finished ‘chewing him up’, she moved him with the bundle of mushed up food towards the back of her mouth. It seemed the time had come for him to be her food officially. Her breathing was much more fast-paced than when he first entered her mouth and it was clear that her breath itself was much hotter as well, due to how much energy she was using to pleasure herself.

He watched and felt as her giant tongue bundled him up snugly with the rest of the chewed up food and started to rise up, allowing for him to slide down the tongue and towards her eagerly awaiting throat. Hope loved the taste of her son but, now, she was going to bring herself to the peak of pleasure by the feeling of his small moving body going down her throat. She waited a moment as she was working herself even harder than before. After she was at a level she was prepared to ‘enjoy herself’, she moved him right up to her throat, an image and scenario that Byron would never be able to forget. He was able to get into a sitting position of sorts as he reached her throat. He could feel the constant blast of hot air shooting into his face and body as he peered over the edge and into the tight and dark throat that awaited him. Before he had time to ready himself, she tilted her head back further and he fell right in along with the rest of the food.

Byron felt himself slip into his mother’s throat and the first thing that he thought was how remarkably tight it was. He couldn’t move and the throat muscles squeezed his body as he was being pushed downwards with the rest of the food. The other thing that he noticed upon entering her throat was that she wasn’t swallowing. Instead, she was simply letting him slide down. On the outside, Byron made a clearly visible bulge on Hope’s neck. She was holding her breath while enjoying this, which was something she was able to do for several minutes, another advantage graced to her for being an anthro. As he moved around inside of her throat, the movements and tiny bulges he created were all clearly visible on her throat and she loved it. Using her free hand, she rubbed the bulge before, finally, deciding to finish him with a large and powerful ‘glrk’.

She swallowed him down and felt the bulge he made slide behind her breasts and out of sight. She let her tongue hang out of her mouth after that and worked hard to, finally, reach a climax. She couldn’t believe she had actually done something that had been on her mind for some time. She licked her lips and then let out a very loud moan as she climaxed at that very moment. Once the waves of pleasure came to a slow, she closed her eyes and rested her free hand on her tummy, patting it reassuringly and hoping he wasn’t too frightened in there. They both knew her tummy could digest meat but it didn’t do so very well and he wasn’t in any immediate danger. What she said was true since he discovered that her tummy was relatively safe for the time being.

After she swallowed, he had felt her throat muscles squeezing him down. He was pushed mercilessly down into her waiting stomach and, eventually, splashed into it. Her stomach was surprisingly large as her stomach was actually larger than a normal person’s and he could feel the contents of her stomach sloshing around with the most subtle of her movements. He could feel what must have been a mix of stomach juices and saliva moving around him and despite where he was, he was pleasantly surprised to find that her stomach didn’t possess any kind of vile odour. Instead, the stomach didn’t really have any kind of scent and he found that with some practice, he was able to stand up to his waist inside the stomach while keeping his balance. She wasn’t getting up from the couch yet, so he didn’t have too much to deal with while trying to keep himself upright, at least until she decided to walk off somewhere else.

He was also aware that she had pat her tummy as it was a motion that the entire stomach felt and he did as well. He was grateful for the small sign of attention and he would have tried to speak with her if it wasn’t nearly impossible with all the other noises around him. Her stomach made gurgling sounds, as if happy to have him and the breakfast. Her breathing was still loud to him, even within her stomach and he, now, had to deal with the sound of her heart beating. It was soothing but it was persistent as well, making it hard to focus on or hear anything outside of her stomach. Being inside of her stomach wasn’t something he thought he would ever have to experience but since he was experiencing it, he would just have to make due and accept his place within her, for the time being. After walking around for a while, he felt a part of her stomach that was a lot less ‘flooded’ with stomach juices then the rest of it and he sat down and got comfy, waiting for the time when his mother decided to let him out.

Hope, on the other hand, was having an amazing day. Her day had started off bland and dull and had taken such an exciting turn that she was grateful for the artefact that her father had discovered. It meant she was able to enjoy a meal like none other, she thought. She gently rubbed her tummy, knowing she was going to have to let him out later and apologize for doing something so unheard of. She wasn’t sure why she had gone so far but she had no regrets about doing so. She continued to idly rub her stomach as she imagined what she’d be doing next. She would enjoy him inside of her stomach for about two hours or more and then cough him out, since she didn’t wish to take any risks with his safety. Who knows, if he wasn’t too opposed to it, perhaps they could do something like this again?

She sure hoped so.

 

The End