- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi bugs, it has been a while since I posted a story. This one is a bit on the meaner side.

It was an ordinary day like any other for the squirrel boy, except for the fact that it was actually a phenomenal and amazing day. After all, he had a date today, with none other than Rena. He had been eyeing the beauty for a while now, but only recently managed to muster up the courage to ask her out. But when she actually said yes, he wasn’t even sure what to do, but he knew he had to somehow make it memorable and fun. As he made sure to dress up in his prettiest shirt, he repeated the plan: “Okay Mako, cinema, dinner, hopefully something more, don’t mess it up...”

He prepared well for this, yet he still felt nervous as he made his way to the cinema where they were supposed to meet. By the time he arrived, he’d notice he was there quite a bit early, but that was fine, at least he didn’t embarrass himself by being late. After a short while, he’d see her down the road, strolling towards him. She really prettied herself up for the date as well, wearing a long black dress with matching black heels that wrapped around her nearly pale white complexion. Her dark hair swayed as she moved and eventually reached him, giving him a sweet smile: “Hey! Sorry I’m a bit late!”

His response was delayed by a few moments, before he snapped out of it and nodded, smiling back. “O-oh! It’s alright, don’t worry, I just got here myself!” He tried to explain, even though he was definitely there for at least half an hour. He hoped she didn’t notice his blush as he lightly eyed her dressed up self, his eyes looking down at her legs for just a moment, before he swiftly shifted them to the cinema entrance. “Well, shall we?”

She’d simply nod as the two entered the cinema. The movie they were watching was a type of comedy at Rena’s suggestion. It didn’t take long for the two to be sat down, each with their own bag of popcorn as they stared at the screen. Well, she was mostly staring at the screen, his eyes often darted at her, sometimes her face, at times it was other parts as well. He seemed particularly infatuated every time she opened her mouth and nommed on the popcorn, making a cute noise of approval at the taste while she chewed, it was simply adorable.

Sometime around halfway through the movie, she started to shuffle a bit, seeming uncomfortable. Before Mako really had a chance to ask what’s wrong, her feet would lift into the air, having slipped out of the high heels, and turn over to him, being plopped onto his lap. She gave him a nervous smile as she asked: “S-sorry! It’s just that its kinda uncomfortable having them in heels this entire time s-so I was wondering if you’d mind if I just p-put them there?”

With a pleading expression like that, how could he resist, he simply nodded and she gave him a happy smile: “Really? Thanks!” She seemed satisfied as she continued on with watching the movie. In reality, not only was this not an issue, but he loved it. He always had a bit of a thing for feet, not that he’d ever admit it to anyone. At this point, he’d spend far more time watching her feet and the gentle unaware movements she made with her toes than watching the movie itself.

At one point, during the rare times when he was looking at the movie, the popcorn he was about to pop in his mouth slipped from his fingers. It fell down his shirt, and eventually managed to land right under Rena’s toes, being held there. While most might be disgusted by this, he seemed to be aroused. Hoping she wouldn’t notice that or what he was about to do, he’d swiftly bring his hand down, his fingers going right under her toes and swiftly grabbing the popcorn which he then popped into his mouth. His face blushed as he turned to face her, only to let out a light sigh of relief, realizing that her head was firmly fixated on the movie.

The rest of the movie was fairly normal as he tried not to concentrate too much on her bare feet laying on his lap. Once the movie finished, the two would get up from their seats and make their way towards the nearby restaurant that Mako planned to go to for dinner. The place was nothing too fancy, but fancy enough to not be an embarrassing first date.

It went smoothly for the moment, Rena seemed to be having a good time as she ordered her food, something simple. They would both go to the bathroom to wash their hands before the meal arrived, although Rena would return sooner, and the two plates of spaghetti they ordered seemed to already be on the table by the time Mako returned. He apologized for the wait as he sat down and started to eat. Rena ate slowly herself, seeming to stare at him an awful lot. Before he could comment on it, he felt a bit weird, like something stabbed the inside of his head as everything got fuzzy. He could hear her giggle a bit as everything around him changed and she started to speak in a soft voice.

“You know, I’m not dumb or blind, I noticed you staring before during the movies.” She’d start, taking a soft bite at the spaghetti. “Of course, interestingly enough it was at my feet and mouth, rather than, well, y’know, my tits.” He felt like the table started to grow as she spoke, to the point that he couldn’t even see her face. On top of that, his clothes felt like they were growing too, eventually leaving him as they elected to stay on his chair and the floor beneath it, while he continued to dwindle in size under the table. “I mean, I knew you liked my feet already, I noticed you looking. It’s kinda why I accepted the date, I was gonna make you a tiny pet anyway!”

While he had a lot of questions about this, she didn’t really give him any time to ask as he found himself on the ground, roughly an inch in height, with her foot lifting out of the heel and hovering towards him. Before he could even get up, the soft sole would smack down onto him, pinning him under it as its warmth embraced him roughly. “Don’t try to run, it’s too late right now. Besides, where would you go? You’d probably just get stepped on by someone else. Better to be stepped on by my lovely toes, don’t you think?~” She’d coo, her foot applying a bit of pressure down onto him as she casually spoke with a mouth half-full of spaghetti.

Her foot would grind down onto him as she continued for a solid minute, the dirt and sweat from her feet being applied onto his tiny body like a new layer of skin as it stuck like glue. It didn’t help that the smell of feet was overpowering his lungs at every moment while she took extra care to make sure the incredible pressure forced any regular air out of him. She was literally taking his breath away with just her foot, all while casually eating and looking at her phone, paying him little actual mind. Eventually she’d stop when she felt like she managed to give him a good enough crash course into his new situation, gently lifting her foot to allow him to move. “Lick...” She spoke coldly as she gave him a passing glance.

The command which now echoed in the air was unbelievable to say the least. These feet which easily overpowered him were disgusting to smell, let alone taste, even for a foot freak like him. Of course, it was more than likely that feet just weren’t all that he expected once he managed to get a taste, rather than Rena neglecting proper foot hygiene. Despite all the rational reasons not to do it, a part of him almost wanted to try and see what it tasted like. Of course, there was also the fact that this foot was looming over him and could crush him immediately if he didn’t comply.

It took only a few moments of hesitation before Mako finally opened his mouth and let his tongue out, making contact with the warm skin of her sole as he made his first lick. The taste was strong, salty, and it made him shiver immediately after. It wasn’t as bad as he imagined from the smell, but it definitely wasn’t a tasty treat either. He kept licking slowly, seeming a bit reluctant as each lick covered his tongue in the thin layer of dirt which would normally be invisible to a normal sized person.

In the meantime, Rena was pleasantly enjoying her meal, wiggling her toes a bit as a sign of being pleased to her newfound servant below. As time passed and she ate, she couldn’t help but giggle to herself, realizing that they were both ‘eating their meals’ in a sense, although one meal was far less appetizing than the other. But this gave her an idea as she looked down at the poor Mako who was still desperately licking the feet of the girl who was his crush.

“Hey, bugboy!” She’d call down to get his attention. His head would raise, looking up at her from the gap between her toes. “I just remembered something~” Her voice cooed, and before he could realize what was happening, her toes would clench around his head and most of his upper body, squeezing tightly as she held him in her foot’s grasp. Her foot would lift up elegantly, holding him with great skill as she lifted him up to her outstretched left hand. She’d let go with her toes, dropping him in her palm as she lowered her foot back into her heel.

Her warm breath washed over him as he sat on her hand, staring at her half open lips as her eyes looked down at him. Her mouth soon morphed into a smirk as she continued to speak: “You know, you also stared at another part of my body~” Her other hand would rise, placing her index finger on her lip as she dragged it over a bit. “And I am still feeling a bit hungry too~” She’d coo again, the plate beneath Mako being empty as he was slowly being inched closer to her mouth.

For a few moments he was stuck in a hypnotic daze as he stared at the beautiful lips, each word causing them to slightly part and reveal the moist pink cave inside. However, survival instincts kicked in as she finished her sentence, and panic immediately overtook him as he started to plea: “W-wait what? E-eat me? R-Rena you can’t do that! I-I’m a person! I’m your friend!” His voice visibly much weaker and filled with fear. This just made her smirk more as she inched him closer and closer to her maw.

“My friend? Don’t be stupid, you think I’d hang out, let alone date, a loser like you? The plan was to make you my tiny pet to begin with, dumbass.” The change of tone and strong glare showed how offended she was by the mere idea that he could be considered a friend of hers. She was like a Goddess to him, and that’s without considering the fact that he was just a tiny toy in her hands right now. “Now, it’s time to have you do the best thing you ever did in your life, be food for someone better~” Her voice cooed again as she opened her mouth and swiftly threw him inside, closing the mouth behind him.

Mako would find himself stuck in a large moist cave. The walls and ceiling dripped with saliva as it dribbled onto his body. The tongue beneath him feeling like a large slimy tentacle as he sat on top of it. All around him he could smell the strong scent of the spaghetti that the titaness just ate as bits of the food can be noticed in the residue saliva, or sticking to her tongue or teeth in small, almost invisible, portions.

The tiny man would scream, plead to be let out, but she simply ignored him as her tongue started to move. The ground beneath him would shake and twist, until it suddenly smacked him, wrestling him into her left cheek. The beast would push the air out of his lungs with the force, before scooping him up again and knocking him towards the other cheek. It was clear that she was just toying with her food, knowing that there was nothing Mako could do to escape his situation. Whether he was struggling at full force or laying in exhaustion, the resulting struggle would be equally as pathetic.

His body had become completely covered in saliva as he was pushed up and pressed against the top of her mouth. He felt the pressure of her tongue pushing upwards making his bones creak. Yet another way she wanted to show him how pathetic he was, getting beaten by a girl’s tongue so easily. By now he lost the energy to struggle, as if his struggles really meant anything.

She’d lower her tongue back down, only to tilt her head back, letting his weak body slowly slide towards her throat. She’d mockingly open her mouth, letting the light pour inside as he slid down. Eventually he was being pulled inside by her throat muscles, descending into the dark tomb that was her stomach.

As she finished her meal, she’d sigh in relief. She then realized something, standing up and looking over at his clothes on the chair. She’d pick them up, looking through them before finally sighing in relief as she took out his wallet. “Phew, at least the lil shrimp wasn’t gonna leave me hanging with the bill. Least he could do for the honor of being my snack.” She commented as she left more than enough money on the table to pay for the bill and swiftly shoved his clothes in her purse. She’d dispose of it later, or maybe give it as a gift to another one of her ‘dates’ if they looked nice enough. And without paying much mind, she’d stroll out of the restaurant and walk back home.

At the same time, the tiny morsel found himself in a lake of acid, trying to avoid being melted as he stood on an island of chewed spaghetti. It wouldn’t be long though as more time passed until his island faded away, and soon after his body along with it. Whatever was left of the little loser would turn either into leftovers to be flushed, or into boob fat used to seduce more naive little treats like him.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading the story! I hope you enjoyed it!