- Text Size +

 

 Jersey's hunger worsened with each sortie and though each lesser Siren felt as satisfying as the first to seal away inside herself, rarely did they seem to be as filling. If she had been in possession of her own rigging, she might've noticed the jump in power that her diet of Siren girls was affording her and that these Sirens were doing little for her at this point, as good as they might feel going down. She needed something of much greater power to curb her exotic needs and she would soon have that opportunity with a new sortie. Jersey was warned of a rarer kind of Siren known simply by the name of "Purifier" conducting a larger battlegroup. The Commander was confident in New Jersey's track record but nonetheless warned of caution around this new type that Jersey had not yet encountered. The towering shipgirl set off from port in pursuit of this large fleet and its Siren leader. It took her a day to catch up with the fleet and she quickly set about tearing it down, sailing through the fleet and through its ships, her gleaming silver heels smashing through the sides of Siren ships at such speeds that Jersey's shoes carved u-shaped gaps in the hulls that broke their backs in an instant as she simply skimmed along the water.

 

Maneuvering towards the center of the fleet, she found a pair of Sirens, ones she had seen on rare occasion. The rigging attached to their backs was distinctly crab-shaped, with each crab leg possessing a gun at its tip and the larger crab "claws" being a pair of larger and stubbier guns. Her smaller shipgirl sisters of the Azur Lane would often have to regard these Sirens with caution, but to Jersey they were just a kind of fresh seafood that she collected from the water. One of the two Sirens was "sunk" in two bites, the first as Jersey brought them to her mouth and slid her tongue under the Siren to peel them away from their rigging and expose the connection between them for her to bite into. The crab rigging spasmed and shut down as its user was torn away and sent down Jersey's throat with the rig following shortly after. The second of the two, Jersey forcibly curled the crab legs to cocoon the scantily-clad Siren in her rigging and make for an easier time of swallowing them as well. Only once she had dispatched both Sirens and her body began work on making them forever a part of her did she notice a third Siren, the one she had been warned of.

 

Purifier floated upon her own rig, that of a large smooth-bodied shark, at chest height to Jersey only a few feet away, relative to the shipgirl anyway. Purifier was calmly laid on her back on her shark, one of her prosthetic legs dangling freely off its side as she had quietly watched Jersey deal with the other pair of lesser Sirens. She and her rig were much larger, being around 8" compared to Jersey, with her shark rig larger still at well over a foot in length from tip to tail. Besides her prosthetic legs that ended in slender pointed tips, giving the appearance of knee-high boots, Purifier wore little else. Skin-tight hotpants that managed to be thinner than the skirt of Jersey's dress and a white serafuku with a yellow ribbon flapping in the wind. Purifier lazily raised a hand, swirling it in the air briefly before balling her hand into a fist, with a burning sensation lighting in Jersey's chest as she did so. The towering shipgirl clutched her chest against the uncomfortable feeling, though it was not painful. "Curious. But they can be replaced.", Purifier spoke in a tomboyish voice, seemingly to herself despite sounding like she was right beside Jersey. Jersey reached out to grab the Siren, but with a surprising display of alacrity, the small Siren went from laying on her back to backflipping up and away from her shark rig, the rig swimming through the air to assume a position above the Siren instead. For the moment that the Siren took her eyes off the shipgirl, Jersey closed the distance in a step, their hand meeting the Siren as she finished her flourishing display and swatting her from the sky. Knocked unconscious by the impact, Purifier splashed into the waters below, her shark similarly tumbling out of the sky and crashing into the water as well.

 

New Jersey kneels down to collect the Siren as well as their shark. The limp Siren was larger than her hand as she gently ran her thumb over their body. For a couple moments, she wondered if she could even swallow one so large, opting just to test that theory instead of ponder it. Lifting Purifier above her and tilting her head back to straighten out her throat, Jersey uses her little finger and thumb to bring the Siren's legs together as they slide out of the palm of her hand and into her mouth. Purifier's slender artificial legs were cold on her tongue, having no problem grazing against it and easing into her throat. Jersey adjusts her hand, touching her wrist to her lips as she supports the unconscious siren and uses her middle fingers to push them down. She closes her eyes tightly as the Siren begins to bulge her throat, trying desperately to avoid gagging on the Siren. A pleasured noise escapes her as the warm flesh of Purifier's bare thighs brushes against her tongue. Only the Siren's head and arms were free now and it was around this moment that consciousness returned to them, to discover their being sealed away in a heated, wet fleshy prison. Jersey was too far gone in the heat of the moment to acknowledge any of Purifier's protests. Their sudden squirming only excited Jersey further as she took her hand away and simply pushed on Purifier's shoulders until their head was past her lips and she could close her mouth. The Siren's arms were caught outside, gently pinched between her lips as Jersey swallowed and Purifier was sucked an inch or so into her throat. The Siren's squirming intensified further as Jersey swallowed a second time and their hips were gripped by the muscles in her throat. Purifier disappeared quickly, Jersey gasping a deep breath with her throat clear and letting out a long-satisfied sigh. Her hand rested on her belly; face flushed at feeling the Siren's futile efforts continue inside her. But the deed was done and there was no coming back.

 

As her senses returned to her and she became aware of her surroundings once more, Jersey noted that the Siren ships around her had fallen silent. Many still had their guns trained on her, yet they did not fire. Movements in her other hand also reminded her that she still held Purifier's shark, the mechanical creature thrashing in her grip much like its owner struggled in her belly. Another reminder of her victory over Purifier drew a smug smile over her face. She opted to keep hold of the shark, lifting her bodysuit above her breasts and slipping the machine under it then between her bust where the gentle pressure applied on either side by her chest and the bodysuit overtop kept it safely nestled in place, even with its movements. New Jersey stood herself back up and gazed down upon the Siren ships around her. Each had a swift stomp of her shimmering silver shoes applied to the bridge of the ship, the heel piercing through the underside to tear a gash and ensure the fate of each. Confirming that all were sinking before she left, the shipgirl began her course back to port. Over time, as Purifier was reduced to nothing inside her, the shark's movements against her breast slowed and eventually stopped. Along with that, she felt a fire throughout her body she had never felt until now, concentrating especially around her lower belly. The fire had faded by the time she returned to port though she remained curious of it. She left the deactivated shark on a pier inside her pen, reassuring the worried keepers of her naval pen that the machine was harmless as it lay there.