- Text Size +

Ajax's interactions with her box of tinies were much less sincere as she too locked the door to her room and sat down on her bed. She turns the box in her hand upside down, letting the lightweight lid float down to the ground whilst the six naked worker clones fall several feet to the ground, each landing with a gentle thud on the ground. Though their bodies were small enough and light enough that the fall did no major damage to them, a couple of the clones were knocked unconscious in their poor landing and lay in a heap. After the other four check upon their unresponsive boxmates to see if they were even still alive, they finally turn to look upon their new captor. Above them sat a lilac-haired shipgirl gazing down on them with eyes a mix of pink fading to a deep amethyst purple. She wore a low-cut white top which, in combination with a high-waisted red tartan skirt, highlighted and cupped her very modest chest. Her legs were fully covered by black tights and though they could see up her skirt from their position, Ajax sat with her legs crossed and what little they might have seen of her panties was hidden by nylon reinforcement around her crotch that simply made for a solid black patch. She wore plain brown loafers, one of which was dangling from the foot of her crossed leg, swinging with the slow sway of her leg. The smile drawn across her face grows a perverse curl to it as she calls to her collection of tinies, "Catch~", and gently kicks her dangling shoe off her foot into the small crowd below. The four awake clones scatter in myriad directions but one of the unconscious clones would never wake as Ajax's shoe tumbles through the air, the thick heeled sole of her loafer landing upon his head with a sickeningly audible crunch to the tiny clones. His entire body twitches violently once then lies still, deep claret pooling from his neck. Ajax above tuts with a shake of her head. She sets her hands on the edge of her bed and unfolds her legs to support herself between her arms and her uncovered bare foot to extend her other leg, pressing her shoe lightly upon the clone's corpse and dragging him back, leaving a streaky trail of blood across the floor as she settles herself in her original position. "I was told you little things would be strong." She emphasizes her next point with a few sharp twists of her foot, grinding the headless clone under her into a warm paste with a series of soft and wet cracks like snubbing out a cigarette butt, "But I guess that was a lie. No matter~."

One of Ajax's new clones attempts to flee, running for the space under her bed. An inquisitive ‘hmmm’ echoes from the shipgirl above as she unfolds her legs and thumps her nylon-covered foot in front of the clone before he could reach under her bed, sliding forwards to meet him and gently kick him back, at least gently to her. To the tiny clone, he is instead punted backwards and sent sprawling, though his small body is hardly injured and he rebounds back from it quickly to run in the opposite direction away from the shipgirl. Behind him there was a slick squishing sound as Ajax stands, the pulped clone under her one shoe bearing her weight briefly as she takes the couple steps needed to catch up. A shadow looms over him as Ajax asks "Who said you could go anywhere, hm?". The clone turns his head to look up at the shipgirl, finding her leaning over him with her barefoot above him, her toes splayed and the light scattering through her tights in the space between her toes. She extends her leg and deftly picks the clone up by scrunching her toes on his head and chest, engulfing him in the warmth and light musk of her nylons. Ajax lifts him only an inch or so off the ground, letting go of the clone as her foot was still coming up, pinning him to the ball of her foot as she thumps her foot on the ground. The impact slams him face down into the hardwood floor, knocking the wind from him. The clone groans as he strains to breathe whilst Ajax picks him up with her toes again and lightly flicks him to turn him over on his back, foot landing on him once again. He's forced to breathe through her stockings as she keeps her foot in place and asks the other clones, "You as well? No? Good~". After affirming their obedience, Ajax lifts her foot from the clone trapped under her and bends down to pick him up in her hand then uses her other hand to tug on the edge of her arm sleeve and tilt the palm of her hand so he slides into her sleeve. He's only able to hear as Ajax carries on with the other clones. She points to one of the three still-conscious clones and then to the unconscious one, "Look after him, make sure he's awake when I get back." He nods nervously as she offers the other two clones a smug smile whilst gently kicking off her other loafer, "I have a simple job for the two of you though~". Fresh from her shoe, she reaches her foot forwards and gently knocks over then picks up one of the two clones in her toes as she did with the one now in her sleeve, lifting him into her loafer and sealing him inside under her toes where he would be relatively safe. Even as she stands, only some of her weight is projected onto him instead of all of it, though she does squeeze the air from him as she takes a step and her toes flex against him. The fourth clone she picks up in her hand and drops into her other loafer that had bounced away at the start, still bearing the tiny blood splatter on its low half inch heel. Standing on one leg, she allows the clone a moment to find himself a position to lay before slowly sliding her foot in after him. She could no longer see him and could only feel him under the ball of her foot but it was enough for her to tell he had chosen poorly as she felt his belly and chest as her foot slid into place. Experimentally, she tries to see just how badly he had placed himself and sets her foot square on the floor, keeping the weight on him light as she bends her foot forwards and her worn shoe flexes to accommodate, seeing how well the tiny clone could keep up. She was amused at first as her foot pressed into him without him breaking and so for a final quick test, she pointed her foot and set the tip of her shoe upon the ground to then press down until just her toes were square on the ground. She couldn't hear at all but she could definitely feel the split-second resistance against her foot and the crack of his back as she bent him almost 90 degrees. Ajax smiled to herself.

The first proper step towards her door broke him completely, her foot slipping inside her shoe as she reduced him to a warm gooey mess, her more usual height and weight compared to the 3'1 Vampire making her more than heavy enough to instantly squish a clone barefoot. For a couple hours afterwards, the sticky remains of his chest make her foot slide in her shoe constantly, which only helps to grind the rest of his body into an unrecognizable mess, his legs and head pulled in quickly and smashed repeatedly into the soft and worn leather insole. After those scant few hours, his bloody remains had dried, her nylons and the leather soaking up the moisture and leaving what was left of the clone to be ground into the leather for the rest of the time Ajax spent on her feet for the day. Moments after that process had begun, as Ajax stepped out of her room, she remembered she still had one in her sleeve. She raises her arm and plucks him from inside with her other hand, holding him in the palm of her hand. "Will you be more obedient between my legs?" She doesn't give him a chance to answer, instead lifting the red skirt of her short dress and pulling the rim of her full tights away from her hips to tilt her hands and let the clone fall down into them. Instead of managing to fall down against her panties though, he manages to fall against the inside of her thigh. His scrabbles only succeed in making him inch further down her tights. Ajax sighs quietly, "Can't even do that right?.. Fine." She lets go of her tights, letting them snap back against her hips and trapping the clone against her thigh for the day. She forgets about him quickly as he stops squirming and settles in place, snugly pressed into her thigh. As he warms up against her, she gets used to him and her mind tunes his presence out, so much so that she doesn't remember he's there when she finds herself a seat later in the day and assumes her normal cross-legged pose. Her other thigh smothers and presses firm into him, making it virtually impossible to breathe. He passes out and soon after fades entirely long before Ajax stood up again though she wouldn't notice until she returned to her room.

The clone trapped under Ajax's nylon covered toes fares better but even he succumbs eventually. Her every step jostled him a little such that he could hardly stay still and he found himself unable to move back into the narrow safe space under her toes as her stride would mash him into the leather. It was only in the split second that her foot was lifted off the floor that he could move and often times he just found himself being tossed around instead. Soon enough her many steps began to rotate him and it didn't take long without correction for his legs to turn and end up under the ball of her foot. Panic set in as each step was inching him further under her and her foot was painfully pinching on one of his legs until it finally happened as Ajax sits herself down for a while. She flexes her feet idly inside her shoes and in so doing, her worn leather loafers yield and allow the clone's body to rotate such that his legs and hips rested underfoot. It was only a matter of time before she stood up again and little could prepare him for it when it came. In just a second, Ajax unfolded her legs and set her feet back on the ground, though she remained seated as she finished talking with whoever else she was with. He was nothing against her, offering no resistance as the shipgirl stood up, his hips popped loudly under her along with his legs being squished into a wet stain as well. He passes out almost immediately in her shoe, his body unable to process the damage.

Drifting in and out of consciousness for several hours he, perhaps unfortunately, doesn't move any further inside Ajax's loafers until the end of the day. When the shipgirl returns to her dorm room and takes her shoes off, the clone is awoken by being dragged through her shoes by her toes though she does not pay him any mind Ajax takes herself off to the bathroom, where the sound of running water made it clear she would not return for at least a few minutes. The pained groans of the clone in her loafer nab the attention of her other two remaining clones who, after one of them had woken back up after being knocked out from his tumble out of their box, now sat inside the box that lay on its side discarded by the foot of Ajax's bed. As they neared her shoes and learned of one of the clones she had dropped into them having survived, the two clones assist each other in climbing into her loafer to try and pull the third out. For several minutes they struggle with lifting him towards the opening and try to figure out how to lift him up and over the sides. In the end they take too long and the towering shipgirl that owned them returns. They quickly drag their wounded clone friend back deeper inside her shoes and watch from inside as their naked keeper tosses her worn clothes on her bed. Turning around unexpectedly, she spies one of the clones looking up at her. "Oh~? Like me so much you would find yourselves in my shoes~?" Ajax raises a hand to her mouth as she giggles, though her face turns to a frown as she raises her other hand, the limp and lifeless clone that suffocated against her thighs pinched between her fingers. "I had thought to give the two of you a new task but you've all been such disappointments so far. Perhaps under me is the best place for you~" With a flick of her hand, she throws away the clone she held and while the others in her loafer couldn't see, they could certainly hear the dull thud as he hit the wall and bounced off into the small wastebin below. Ajax turns around and collects her used tights and kneels down as she turns back, smiling at the clones. She makes a quiet approving moan as she spies the third clone in her shoe at this new angle, the one she had partly crushed hours ago. "You two were trying to help him, huh~? Well then at least you'll all be together~" She stuffs her nylons into her loafers, preventing their escape while she picks out a pair of stockings from her wardrobe and pulls them on.

Returning a moment later, she pulls out the nylon stuffing, allowing the clones to look upon her naked body once again save for the stockings that now adorned her legs. She raises her foot above her shoe, hand on hip and a smug smile about her face as she looks down upon the two clones, the third out of view. "I think you've had enough of a look, hm~? Let's see if you're tougher than that other little guy was." Both clones try to climb out of her shoe as her foot nears, the shipgirl displaying her dexterity once more as she pinches the head of one with a giggle and pulls him back, ensuring he's in the perfect position beneath her foot whilst the other is forced back down by her heel. She gently compresses him under the heel of her foot until she feels the subtle crack of something about his body breaking under her, lifting her heel up and arching her foot to tilt her loafer forwards and shake her foot to tumble him deeper, eventually ending up on top of the clone she had pinched. Ajax bites her lip as she slides her heel back down into her worn shoes and feels the two clones being mashed together. As she had no plans of going anywhere, Ajax sighs softly and hops forwards, landing on her clone-filled shoe with all her weight. Her two clones are instantly compacted into a mess that spurts up the inside of her ankle. Not yet done however, she then tilts her foot back, lifting the front of her shoe as she taps against the ground to knock the third wounded clone from the very front against her toes down into the bloody pulp underfoot, slamming her foot down on the floor and performing a spin on the spot to ensure he too was ground into mush. Strands of viscera connected her foot to the inside of her shoe as she pulled her shoes off, slid the nylons off and tossed them in the bin with the suffocated clone. She might have left too much of a mess in her shoes with the three clones pulped inside them but that was a problem for tomorrow as she settled herself under the sheets of her bed to tend to her excited body and pass out soon after.