- Text Size +

 

 As for New Jersey's mission, she was to assist a couple other shipgirl fleets in a wide search for some Siren ships that had once again began to maraud human shipping. This time was a little different for most reports of attacks indicated Siren submarines, something she wasn't really equipped to deal with as a battleship, especially one without her rigging. She knew that the other girls would be operating further north of where she was to patrol but that was wall. Regardless, Jersey had been given a large area to search for herself but one that she could more than manage at her size and speed. She patrolled her area diligently, from north to south, east to west and crisscross through the sea. By sundown and into the night, she had found but one Siren ship, a small basic destroyer travelling south. Probably one of the other two groups of girls had missed this straggling ship. She applied her usual method of summary execution, a kick that carved the slender metal heel of her shoe through the ship's side just behind the bridge, smashing through the rest of the superstructure that dominated its deck and splitting the boat in two. The bow continued to drift forwards under its own momentum as if nothing had happened, until suddenly the flooding made it rotate backwards and slip beneath the waves. The stern and midship soon followed, momentum gushing water through the cleaved decks and dipping the midsection into the oily blackness below her almost immediately. The propellers hidden under the stern still spun as they lifted out of the water and then sunk back down, the ship gone entirely. A clean and effortless kill, but unsatisfactory for New Jersey. She had hoped to taste Sirens once more. Now well into the night, she sailed in a northerly direction to find one of the other groups, perhaps they had had greater success than she. Their patrol didn't end until the evening of tomorrow anyway.

 

It took a few minutes of northwards sailing for New Jersey to hear the sounds of engines above her, looking to the sky to see a variety of planes wreathed in red or blue fire. A couple of the planes bathed in red flew down from their air patrol to fly alongside New Jersey in escort as she spots the group of shipgirls distant and sails to them. The group stop as Jersey nears them and kneels down to talk. There were six girls, of which five were foxgirls of the Sakura Empire. The sixth odd one out introduced herself to New Jersey as Concord, of the Eagle Union like Jersey, explaining that she had linked up with the Sakura group from her own Union group for the moment like Jersey had, to exchange notes on their patrol. Concord spoke in between pauses of sucking on a lollipop in her mouth, for which she was lightly reprimanded by a blue-haired fox of the Sakura for her poor manners, something that Concord simply shrugged off. Of the foxes, the brown-haired one took the initiative, proudly introducing herself as Akagi and the white-haired fox beside her as Kaga, the Nine-Tailed Foxes of the Sakura Empire's First, and finest, Carrier Division, as behind her, Akagi's plume of tails flared in an alluring display. Akagi introduced the other three foxes, starting first with the stern-looking yellow-haired foxgirl as Sendai, then Sendai's sisters with Jintsuu being the blue-haired one that had spoken earlier to Concord and Naka, the red-haired fox and the youngest. Jersey noted that of the three, Sendai's own tail almost flowed down to the water below them, with Jintsuu's being noticeably shorter and Naka's both shorter still and smaller, flickering back and forth in a sprightly fashion.

 

Being low down to the sea, New Jersey could also see in the bright moonlight that Akagi and Kaga stood a couple heads taller than Concord or Sendai and her sisters who seemed a little smaller than most humans she saw back at port. Appearances aside, New Jersey informed Akagi of the results of her patrol thus far, of finding only one straggling ship and no submarines. Akagi confirmed that they had engaged that fleet earlier, to which Concord responded with a giggle, asking how she or Kaga could possibly have had that Siren ship escape their notice with all their planes. Akagi gave Concord a fierce look in response, her tails fluttering with irritation, only amusing the Union shipgirl further. Akagi harrumphed and turned her attention back to New Jersey, noting that neither her own or the Union group had seen any submarines either. Jersey sighed to herself, it seemed she would not have any Sirens for herself at all. Kaga leaned into Akagi's ear, having been intently focused on her planes during this time and catching sight of another Siren ship, something Akagi then announced to the group before quickly setting sail on Kaga's instruction. The pair of kitsune sailed closely alongside each other, mirror images of themselves with a flaming magical flight deck bursting into life to their respective outward sides from which their planes launched, fireballs streaking into the sky. The Sendai sisters assumed a wedge in front of the kitsune carriers whilst Concord looked up to New Jersey for a moment to shrug at her and idly follow after them, still contently sucking on her lollipop. As New Jersey rose to a stand and watched the six shipgirls sail away, her appetite struck. The tails of the carrier foxes, now shimmering with foxfire as they exercised their magicks, made her mouth water. She looked away to start returning to her own patrol are but as she looked back on the group, her eyes began to glow. Her appetite and the Siren corruption inside her saw Jersey give chase.

 

She caught up to them quickly, bathing them in the blue light of her eyes as she bent down to grab the carrier foxes. Intrigued by the sudden blue light, Akagi maintains her course as she turns around to see a white glove reach for herself and her partner, gripping them tight and abducting them both from the sea. The confused Sendai’s and Concord look on in stunned silence whilst Akagi makes her disapproval of being touched quite clear, though her anger turns quickly to confusion and then panic as New Jersey lifts Kaga up to her mouth. Jersey eases the kitsune into her mouth on their back, though she's only able to fit Kaga's head and chest into her mouth at once. The foxgirl had a pleasantly sweet and fruity taste to her. Her hunger overrode her curiosity, pushing Jersey to instead nudge Kaga's chest between her teeth and bite down. The towering bunny expected little resistance as with most things she interacted with but the carrier's body proved surprisingly durable. The kitsune pair seemed so intrinsically close that Akagi in her hand screamed in terror at hearing Kaga in pain. Biting down much harder, Jersey cracked what had been a magical shield by the fox with an explosive release of energy as her teeth sunk deep. Kaga's numerous tails shuddered and her legs spasmed violently, kicking off the sandals she wore in the process, her legs going limp a second later and her tails wilting against New Jersey's lips. Jersey had found Kaga's core, her cube, damaged it with the force of her bite and in so doing, broken Kaga's form. The fox fell to pieces in her mouth, crumbling into intensely sweet crystalline chunks around her hardened core, making it easy for Jersey to tilt her head back and suck Kaga's hips and legs into her mouth, squishing them against the roof of her mouth to break them up. Without her magic, Kaga was even more tender than humans. Happily swallowing Kaga's core and what was left of her body, she looked down hungrily on the other carrier, Akagi.

 

Oblivious to her surroundings as she reduced Kaga to nothing, the proud Akagi let out a pained cry of anguish as she helplessly watched her partner be slain in front of her. For a brief while, she burned with a mournful rage, turning what magical planes she had in the air in towards Jersey to slam into the bunny with all their might, with zero acknowledgement from New Jersey. Rage turned to despair, the intense foxfire engulfing her tails winking out as despair then turned into Akagi fainting, the emotional overload too much, all within just a few tens of seconds. At Jersey's feet, Sendai attacked Concord, believing by the association of her and Jersey both being from the Union that Concord had been in on this betrayal. Naka hesitantly followed her elder sister's lead, prompting the confused Concord to flee at speed back to her own group to inform them. Jintsuu ignored the actions of her sisters and attempted to call out to New Jersey, trying to get through to the bunny shipgirl to stop this. It was only after gulping down Kaga's remains that Jersey began to process the world around her again, finding that after getting Concord to flee, Sendai and Naka had turned on her, trying to use their rigging to shoot at Jersey's hand and get her to release Akagi. New Jersey moved one of her legs in front of her and swept her foot through the sea. What was to her a gentle batting of Sendai and the younger Naka was for them the side of Jersey's metallic shoes smashing into them, partly crushing some of their rigging and knocking them sprawling into the sea. Turning her attention on the passed out fox in her hand, Jersey brought Akagi to her lips, holding them there briefly to use her middle fingers to push Akagi into her mouth ass-first, folding the kitsune in half. Akagi almost filled her mouth in this manner but it made for a much easier bite. Akagi woke only briefly as Jersey bit into her and broke her like she had done to Kaga, gently chewing then swallowing the foxgirl.

 

Jersey's body responded quite positively to the presence of the cores of two of the most powerful shipgirls of the Sakura Empire inside her, making her body glow from the inside just below her well-endowed chest as it began the work of absorbing their power and integrating Akagi and Kaga into herself. She preyed on the other three foxes next, plucking Jintsuu from the water with one hand and the bruised Sendai and Naka with the other. Jintsuu continued to plead with Jersey even as they opened their mouth and her older sister in yellow disappeared past their lips. She shut her eyes tightly to avoid seeing Jersey swallow and do the same to her red-haired younger sister, opening them again only as she felt herself be moved, trying to plead further with Jersey now only to be let go, though it would all fall on deaf ears anyhow as she too was made to join her sisters in sliding down Jersey's slick throat. Jersey rested her hand on her warm stomach, glowing the same cool blue as her eyes as it now processed not only the two carrier foxes but all three Sendai sisters as well. It took her a moment to remember that there was a sixth in the form of Concord. Briefly panicking that the jig was up, she scanned around and, in the distance, spied Concord's wake, moonlight reflecting differently off the disturbed water. At her size, it didn't take long for her to catch up and at her size, it would still be some minutes before she crossed into the patrol area of the Union group. Seeing the waters be lit up blue, Concord spun around to see New Jersey approaching, falling backwards as a rogue wave unsteadied her. Concord pleaded her complete silence on the matter should she be let go as she scrambled to get back to her feet. Like Jintsuu, it too fell on deaf ears as she was picked up by her ankle and dangled above Jersey's open mouth with a playful "Ahhn~" before being dropped in, landing head-first with a wet splat on the bunny's tongue.

 

There was no rush now, Jersey had accounted for all six shipgirls and could savor Concord now. Concord had a different sort of sweetness to her, a sugary taste no doubt brought on by the sweets she ate if her eating lollipops whilst out in the field was anything to go by. She gently batted, tossed and turned Concord around in her mouth as she idly sailed southwards back to her own patrol area. Much to Jersey's approval, Concord fought back, prompting Jersey to isolate and bite off their rigging then tuck Concord into her cheek to swallow their rigging and be left with just the shipgirl to play with and taste. Concord's stamina lasted far longer than anything she had had in her mouth previous but even then, New Jersey continued to treat the shipgirl like her own personal lollipop for several hours. Occasionally, she would spur sudden movement from Concord as her fondling of their body found her tongue between Concord's legs and, once Jersey had figured out what caused them to move, she worked to drive Concord to orgasm, which offered Jersey a much more intense taste. As morning come, Concord was completely spent, either tasting of nothing or Jersey had gotten used to her taste and rubbing between her legs yielded no reaction either. Still, she made for a mouthful that Jersey continued to occupy herself with.

 

With the morning sun, Jersey's body had also finished with Akagi, Kaga and the Sendai sisters. In actuality, the Sendai sisters had proven weak against the needs of her corrupted body, their complete bodies being melted away and their cores destroyed for what little they could offer to sate Jersey. Akagi and Kaga lived up to their bold titles and left Jersey with a few as of yet unnoticed enhancements. New Jersey had grown a cup size up, her hips widened a dress size and she had grown several meters taller, though all of these things happened so gradually that she hadn't felt the effects and the flexible nylon bodysuit she wore could easily accommodate the effect of several such meals as fulfilling as the former First Carrier Division. Not all of Akagi and Kaga's power had gone towards her body, some had combined with the Siren corruption inside her to provide her with her own kitsune magicks, though for now it lay dormant within her. Further feedings, either on Sirens or the shipgirls of the Azur Lane, similar in strength to Akagi and Kaga would be needed to awaken it fully. The home port of the Azur Lane soon came into view, now with the sun high in the air. It came time for Jersey to say goodbye to Concord, raising her hand to her neck and gently touch her fingers against her throat as she swallowed the exhausted shipgirl and felt the bulge slide under her fingers, making her shiver with pleasure. It would be less than an hour to render Concord into nothing, with little effect on her body overall, much as had happened with the Sendai sisters and though it would happen whilst she rested in port, Concord's exhaustion would ensure her silence until the end.