- Text Size +

 

 After her successful sortie against Purifier, New Jersey found herself spending several days at port with little to do. Siren activity had diminished greatly and the other girls of the Azur Lane were managing to keep things under control for the moment. Boredom for the 60m tall shipgirl turned to frustrations, a matter not helped by her attempts to socialize with the rest of the girls resulting in her mouthwatering as she looked down upon them as well as that same fire in her belly coming back, a problem she had not yet solved. Her frustrations got the better of her come one day of inactivity. A couple of the newer workers recently assigned to her pen had hung around after hours, after everyone else had left to let her rest for the night. Partially submerged in the waters of her pen, her bodysuit glistened from what little lighting there was and they were taking in the sight that was the highlighted curves of the immense shipgirl, plentiful as they were.

 

One of the workers had walked to the seaward end of the pen, looking upon endlessly long legs. In the poor light, however, they tripped on a set of heavy chains, the rattle of which reached Jersey's acute hearing. Though she normally enjoyed and appreciated the looks she often received, it was past the hours that she be left alone and so she sat up out of the water and, with a gentle reprimanding, she asked her little worker to leave. They obliged, but only insofar as to leave her sight, upon which they waited for her to relax into the water again and stepped out onto the pier once more. Rather clumsily though, they managed to trip over more chains along the pier's edge. This time, Jersey lifted her head and fixed her gaze on the tiny worker with a look of disdain about her face, not that the worker could such in the light. She lifted one leg from the water and pointed her foot as she slowly swung it out over the pier, thoroughly dousing the worker in cool sea water. Thinking that was their punishment for hanging around, it took a moment for the little worker to notice Jersey's covered foot still looming above. Her eyes flashed a sinister blue glow, snorting a "hmph" and brought her foot down on her worker, cutting their scream of terror short as the ball of her foot smashed them to the ground with multiple tens of tons of force behind it, shaking the ground as her foot hit. Her tiny worker offered even less resistance than the Siren ships did to her shoes, crumpling with little more fanfare than a quite audible crack. She then slowly pulled her foot backwards, grinding the worker into a stain on the concrete, dragging their pasted remains into the water to be washed away.

 

New Jersey's second perverted worker had seen her crush the first and felt the ground tremor with the force with which she did but in his panic to flee, made noise of his own. "Hm? Another one?...", she spoke aloud into her pen. As the small dock worker ran for one of the exits to her pen, he could hear the splashing of water behind him as the shipgirl turned over onto her belly and reached out to grab him. Starring in his own horror film, two gloved fingers descended into his view just before he could reach the door and open it, pinching him against a thumb behind him to lift him aloft and return him to the shipgirl. Gushing even more water over the piers, Jersey shifted onto her back once more, turning her hand over in front of her and releasing her thumb to let the tiny worker slide into the palm of her hand. "You saw, didn't you?", Jersey asked, though she got no response from the small creature in her hand as he staggered backwards and fell on his ass. His state of panic was as much an answer as she needed and she closed her eyes, sighing softly. She had an easy solution to her rogue witness and smiled to herself.

 

Opening her eyes again, she bathed the worker in cold blue light with her eyes glowing fiercely, lifting her hand above her head and tilting her head back as well as tilting her hand. The worker began to realize what was happening and tried to scrabble backwards in her hand but to no avail as she merely kept tilting her hand until he tumbled from it and into her waiting maw. Laying her head back and closing her eyes, she played with her soon-to-be snack a while for she had never tasted a human before. This one lacked the tinge of salt she was accustomed to with Sirens, yet also didn't seem to taste of much of anything either. She admired the vigor with which he fought for his life, taking several minutes of playfully batting him around in her mouth to tire him. Once he had stopped resisting, Jersey thought to try something else with her snack and used her tongue to part his legs and position one of them between her teeth. A renewed bout of stamina sprung forth from her little worker as she gently bit down and pinched his leg, fruitlessly scrambling against her tongue to free himself. She then bit into him properly and the combination of the sudden new taste, the gush of warmth into her mouth and the pained screams inside her head combined to make her open her mouth briefly, a soft moan escaped her lips without her realizing. After a couple seconds of recovery, Jersey flicked her wounded snack between her teeth with her tongue and propped him up sideways so that as she bit down on him again, she compressed his shoulders into his body. Every little crack of his body as she broke him made his screams more gurgled until there was a mote of resistance and a quiet crunch that silenced him, coaxing a louder moan from the shipgirl. She chewed happily until her teeth were stained red and he was naught but a meaty paste for her to finally swallow with a very satisfied sigh.

 

Unbeknown to both the shipgirl and her two expired perverts, there had been a third observer watching the entire ordeal and once Jersey had calmed down and relaxed back into the waters, he quietly left the scene with a smirk on his face. A couple days later, New Jersey had had no other such incidents with her crew of tenders and it was then that this third individual confronted her during some downtime as the rest of the workers were away on break. She scowled at the tiny worker in front of her as he reminded her of that night as people were still milling around and she couldn't just quietly snuff him out and forget about it. It seemed a lopsided deal that he offered her, his silence in exchange for a few more such incidents. In turn, he would manage her pen and supply her with a crew of workers that were more agreeable to her habits. They weren't habits, it was an isolated moment of irritation, she thought to herself. Why would he want her eating more humans? Her voice would carry far too well at her size to argue the toss however and so, with a sigh and a hesitant nod of her head, she agreed to his deal.

 

A few more days passed until finally her services as a shipgirl were needed once again and that worker made his sneaky arrangements. A final part of her preparations was simply the act of slipping on the shoes that would help her skim across the waves at the speeds a battleship like her could, let alone one of her size. As she went to put them on though, she found stowaways nested inside. Two in one of her shoes, a third in the other, all gagged and bound tightly. By their uniform, she recognized them as the senior staff that looked after her pen, it was make or break on that deal. She scanned around her pen and spied the one sneaky worker on a catwalk suspended above the pen. He returned her gaze and gestured down to her heels with a wave of his arm. Jersey looked back down at her shoes, biting her lip as she raised one of her feet and lowered it down into place. The last thing her staff would see would be the looming mass that was her supple foot, clad in the water-resistant black nylon of her bodysuit. She gently smothered the pair in one shoe under the ball of her foot, closed her eyes and shifted her weight onto that foot as her heel slid into place inside her shoe. She had to admit to herself, they popped nicely under her and the warmth now in her shoe wasn't exactly an uncomfortable feeling. She thought to simply do the same with the third and final staff member but she instead managed to push them deeper into her shoe and entrap them beneath her toes. Flexing her shoe and pressing against the ground wasn't enough to squish them and instead, she sighed and dipped her foot in the water, letting the toe box fill with cool sea water, holding her foot there for a minute or so before lifting her shoe out of the water to stand on the pier, feet still sloshing and squelching in the water that remained... The tiny worker offered her a slow clap of approval then gestured out to the open sea, reminding her of her other task.

 

She could still feel the lifeless body of her staff member, trapped beneath her toes, as she sailed out of port. After an hour or so of sailing, surrounded only by miles of open ocean, did she stop to take off her silver shoe and pluck him from inside. His limp form could at least serve her one last time, holding him by his ankles to gently suck him between her lips. Soaked through with seawater, he was a slightly salty snack for her to knock back with her tongue and cleanly swallow. With her shoe now empty, she put it back on and set off once more to focus on her mission. With an hour of sailing behind her already, the other two staff had been ground between the smooth metallic interior of her heels and Jersey's nylons and soft feet pressing down with hundreds of tons of her weight, the sheer amount of friction and her feet constantly being nudged around as she rode over and through the waves enough to reduce their clothes to lint fibers stuck to her stockings and their bodies into red tinges in her shoe. For the next several hours of sailing she had to do, the consistent wetness and humidity would reduce their remains further to little more than toe crud, their final resting place to be squished in the corners of this titanic shipgirl's heels and forgotten.