- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

o_o woah. 

Chapter 6 (7/7/2021)

After two students died to the same girl, only four of them were left. While they all had the opportunity to explore their unfamiliar surroundings, one student found himself in a particularly sticky situation. Stranded in darkness, he found all his limbs bound and restricted. Almost as if they were caked in wax, he found it impossible to move. Worst of all, an extremely overpowering smell wafting around him as he laid alone in the dark. At first, he could barely identify what the powerful scent was, but eventually, he realized that it was some kind of extremely strong pine odor. To the unaware shrunken student, it smelt like someone had shoved a cheap stick of deodorant down his nostrils, but little did he know, he could not have been more correct in such an assumption. 

 

Soon, the curtains would unfold, and whatever held the trapped student would begin to shake and rustle. Almost like he was on a roller coaster, he started to feel dizzy from all the movement. When it finally stopped, all he could hear were the soft murmurs of girls in the background. He had no idea what was going on, but he’d soon find out as the seemingly void and dark sky was suddenly torn away almost as if it was the cap of some bottle. Bright lights blinded him for a few moments, and when his eyes finally readjusted all he could see were dozens of soccer girls finally done with soccer practice and changing out of their uniforms. Much like the many shrunken students who had their lives ended, he couldn’t believe it. And at first, the idea intrigued him, but upon looking at his surroundings, his view of the situation became a lot grimmer. 

 

In front of him was a tanned girl with short brown hair, with a towel draped around her neck and a sweat-soaked tank top clinging tightly to her well-endowed body. The trapped student could tell just how hard she was practicing from her looks alone. But if that wasn’t enough, the wafting scent of her sweat and body odor was a good indicator, especially since it was somehow stronger than the pine odor that completely surrounded him earlier. Looking at the girl as she held the strange object that kept him trapped, a cold sweat ran down his brow as he started to put together the pieces— with the final nail in the coffin being the moment she raised her left arm up and slowly brought him towards it. 

 

Feeling the heat radiating off her armpit from what looked to be a mile away, he was very quickly thrust into a thick cloud of her sweat before finally coming into contact with her skin in what felt like slow motion. From up close he could see every terrifying detail of her rancid armpit. Drops of sweat several times bigger than he was rained down on him, and poorly-shaven strands of armpit hair towered high like trees. When she finally started to rub the deodorant across her sweat, the real hell began for the unfortunate little student. Sweat coated him from head to toe, and despite his best efforts to cover his mouth and hold his breath, his resolve eventually gave out. His mouth and stomach became filled with her disgusting sweat, and the intense stench filled his lungs with an unending burning sensation. After what felt like an eternity of being rubbed up and down against her armpit, the poor student was an absolute wreck.

 

A lifeless expression was plastered against his face, and sweat-tainted saliva dripped out of his mouth. Still stuck to the stick of deodorant but secured on by sweat rather than the deodorant itself, he could no longer remember a moment in his life where he had felt more pain than now. To be free from her armpit he felt a momentary feeling of bliss, despite the lingering odor and sweat that was practically ingrained into his skin. With his brain practically fried at this point, he couldn’t help but be relieved that things were finally over only to realize that people typically had more than one armpit. Breathing heavily and not wanting to experience that hellish place under her arm, he struggled as much as he could, desperately hoping to be free. Screams of terror rang out in pure despair as he was brought closer to her other armpit. As a waterfall of sweat washed onto him once more, and her putrid odor coated his lungs, all he could do was be tortured for however long it took her to apply the deodorant. Another eternity passed by, and he was finally pulled away from her armpit and the stick of deodorant was placed back inside her locker. He could no longer differentiate his tears from her disgusting sweat, but at least he was finally free… or so he thought. Taking a quick sniff of her armpits, she winced in disgust before letting out an annoyed groan. 

 

“DAMN! Guess that’s what I get for cheapin’ out on deodorant.” She sighed, reaching into the locker once more and catching the shrunken student off guard. Battered and bruised he at least could move a little now, so with every last bit of energy he had left, he struggled desperately to crawl off the top of the deodorant. Even if it meant falling to his death he was willing to do anything to not experience that hell once again. Crawling towards the edge, the poor student thought he was finally in the clear, but looking back was his final mistake. The horrific fog of sweat washed over his body once more and he was pushed into her armpit with greater force. Insistent on getting her armpits to not smell as putrid as they were at that moment, she rubbed and rubbed. Thoroughly applying the cheap deodorant to her sweaty armpits, the unfortunate tiny was blasted by wave after wave of sweat and dragged through fields of soiled armpit hair before she was finally done with her right armpit. But, as she went to apply deodorant to her left armpit, something felt different and no matter how dead inside he may have been feeling at that moment, it was impossible to not notice. 

 

Thinking it was weird that she was keeping the deodorant against her armpit for so long, he mustered up the energy to fuel his morbid curiosity and looked behind him. Clearing the sweat off his eyes, he saw the haunting image of the deodorant stick pulling away from him, followed by the ominous shadow of the girl’s arm as it fell menacingly on top of. He let out a scream of pure agony before he was imprisoned in the hell that he despised so much. Not wanting her teammates to notice the smell as much, she did her best to keep her arm down and as a result, the shrunken student was suffocated within the putrid depths of her armpit and reduced to a red stain when she eventually decided to add another coat of deodorant. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

twit: https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb

please give this story a review!!