- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story still has one chapter left~ Stay tuned!

 

Floating out in what seemed like an endless sea, the next student on the chopping block found himself in quite the horrific situation right off the bat. Surrounded by clear walls he had a morbidly clear view of the outside world and was immediately aware of his now minuscule stature. As the colossal soccer girl’s rested and got ready to go home, all he could do was tread water in what was undoubtedly a water bottle. It was a crazy thought that he just couldn’t accept. Time was ticking for him. At any moment, one of the girls could pick up the bottle and wash the poor student down their throat and send him to the acidic depths of their cavernous stomachs. Heavy breathing and panic filled his mind as he tried everything in his power to escape his situation. But with the walls being too slippery to even attempt to get a grip on, and the cap being too high up to ever dream of reaching, it was a hopeless situation. Banging against the plastic walls to no avail, the hopeless situation became a lot more despair as what felt like an earthquake approached him. Step by step in the distance, he could see the very same tanned girl with brown hair approach the bottle. 

 

Each step shook the bottle and stirred up waves within it. Before the hopeless student could even begin to start panicking, he was thrown about the inside of the bottle and when she finally got her hands on it, the shaking became even worse. Tossed from one side of the bottle to the other, pulled under the surface, and nearly drowned, It was like he was trapped in a storm. And when the shaking finally became manageable, all he could see was her hand reaching for the cap. Cowering in fear, he looked on in horror while the girl began to tilt the bottle into her mouth. Staring into her maw, was like looking into the abyss for the student as the creeping darkness at the back of her throat struck terror into his pounding heart. When the water started to drain into her gullet, the shrunken student fought a losing battle by even attempting to swim against the current. Before he knew it, he was falling down a waterfall that led directly into the girl’s waiting mouth. 

Landing against her tongue, he reached out towards the light in desperation, before he was shrouded in eternal darkness. Water mixed vigorously with saliva as she swished the liquids around her mouth, heat rose to create what felt like a hellish hot spring within her mouth, and the poor boy was tossed around endlessly in the dark cavern that was her maw. Despite his best attempts to grab onto anything, whether it be her teeth or her tongue, his efforts were futile in the face of the rushing waters. With his only hope of surviving being an impossible task, he was promptly swept away by the current and drained into her throat where he’d face an agonizing death in a watery grave within the depths of her stomach…

 

Brutally slaughtered while the soccer players remained completely students, the once ignorant group of nine students had dwindled to only two, and much like the seven students that perished before them, they had no idea of the horrors that awaited them within the cursed confines of the locker room.

 

Waking up in a cold sweat a student found himself stowed away in some dark cave. As his eyes slowly adjusted to his dark surroundings, he was amazed to see what seemed like unusually large common items scattered throughout the area. A stick of gum the size of a car, lipstick that looked taller than most buildings, a wallet bigger than a city block, and many other extremely sized objects. It was mind-boggling at first, but he quickly understood that he was in some giantess’ purse. 

 

“What a crazy dream.” He murmured to himself. Making the same mistake that many of his dead classmates made, he thought it was a dream. While that was obviously the most logical answer considering how absurd the situation was he would soon be hit with the same horrific realization. And as the purse began to rustle, it would seem like that realization would come sooner rather than later. With the sound of the zipper rushing through like a high-speed train, a tear in the sky appeared, flooding the purse with light. His eyes singed from the sudden flash, but when he could finally see again, he laid sight on the purse’s owner and their colossal hand as she reached down into the purse. Her slender snake-like fingers wrapped around the massive stick of lipstick like it was nothing and pulled it into the heavens. Wanting to get a better look, the shrunken student came out of hiding and squinted up towards the giant soccer player. With the bright light still obstructing his vision, he was shocked to see that the giantess was reaching into the purse once more and she was holding something this time. 

 

At first, he could barely make out what it was, but as it blocked the bright ceiling lights he was able to finally get a good look at the object: it was her phone! And as it cast, a shadow over him, it would just so happen to be the last thing he’d see from the confines of the purse. One by one in what felt like slow motion, the girl’s slender fingers unwrapped letting go of the phone and dropping it into the purse. He had little time to react before he noticed that it was falling straight on top of him. While he tried to run, it would hold no bearing towards the depressing outcome of this situation. The shadow grew darker and darker before the massive black smartphone landed on top of him, crushing the lower half of his body like it was nothing. Screaming in agony he tried to push it off of him, but given his size, something as simple as a smartphone weighed several tons and there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell that he could get it off of him.

The zipper closed and he was plunged into darkness once more until the phone began to light up and vibrate with intense ferocity. The vibration of her phone felt like someone had collapsed a building-sized jackhammer onto his agonizing wounds, and as it vibrated more and more, he could feel it crushing more and more of his puny body until the girl had unzipped her purse once more to look at the notification. Picking the phone up, the shrunken student was tortured further as his blood and guts somehow caused him to get picked up with the phone, and after the girl had quickly checked her phone, he was sent back down with it as it plunged down back into the purse with of terrifying bounce that finished off the suffering student.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb

 

I finally got paid so I'll be continuing to write very soon! There's a lot lined up so look forward to that!!