- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4! Time for some 80085ies!!

Three down, four to go. The gruesome deaths tallied higher and higher with each passing minute and one unfortunate student was about to find himself next on the chopping block. Standing in the center of what looked like a massive crater made of cotton, he squinted trying to make sense of his situation while a dim light shined directly on him from above. Surrounded by metal and mountains of what looked to be the clothes of a giant, his first instincts were that he was in a locker, but since that wasn’t physically possible (or so he thought) he couldn’t help but think he was going crazy, or that he was in some kind of dream and an oddly realistic feeling one at that. 

 

Taking a closer look at his surroundings, his face lit up red with embarrassment. There was no questioning it. The so-called “crater” he was standing within was undoubtedly the cup of some girl’s bra! Blushing some more, he knelt to “get a better feel” of the environment, in a shameless attempt to enact some perverted urges. Pressing his face against the cup of the bra, he took in the residual scent of the girl who wore it as well as the stronger scent of lotion and a hint of detergent. Thanks to his size, those minute scents were amplified exponentially and the tiny boy was nothing but overjoyed at the mere smell of a girl’s colossal boobs. Wanting this dream to never end, he would soon learn to be careful about what he wished for. 

 

Satisfied with his experience, he pulled up his pants and tried to think of which piece of clothing he’d explore next. But before he could leave the bra, the locker door flung open, flooding the inside with light and blinding the tiny boy for a few moments. When his eyes finally readjusted, the impressive sight of a topless soccer girl appeared in front of him. Completely flustered and aroused by the sight of her boobs, the boy froze completely. Taking in the sight for as long as possible and fantasizing about it for as long as he could. He never thought being tiny would be so arousing, but thanks to his new perspective within his “dream” he gained a new interest that would last all but a few moments before things took a turn for the worst. A shadow fell over him as the girl’s hand reached into the locker. With her hand blocking the view of the girl’s bare chest, he was reluctantly snapped out of trance only to be quickly thrown into another one as he realized the girl was about to put the bra on! Drooling at the thought, he laid himself flat in the middle of the cup and anxiously waited to get some colossal boob action.

 

Placing her arms through the straps on her bra and reaching towards the clasp on her back, the slightly sweaty soccer girl was completely unaware of the tiny pervert that was currently pushed up against her chest. Meanwhile, the student loved every second of feeling the softness of her skin and being so close to every part of well-endowed orbs… that is until the girl was finally done clasping her bra. Within a second, the shrunken student was pushed into her breast flesh as the undersized bra tightened around her chest. 

 

Finding himself pressed tightly against her soft breast flesh, he felt the air slowly squeeze out of his lungs. It was like he was slowly being compressed into a pancake, his bones creaked and his body ached as he was slowly suffocated AND squeezed flat. Struggling against her boob, his brain tirelessly struggled to rationalize whether or not this was a good thing or a bad thing, but sooner or later, the perverted student began to understand that this was definitely NOT a dream. Panic, regret, and disbelief all set in at the same time and tears streamed down his face as he kept up the desperate struggle.

 

“Crap… I really need to get a new bra.” She murmured to herself, pushing her boobs together in discomfort. While this did provide the shrunken student with a little bit of breathing room, it only lasted for a few moments before they bounced back. “It’s so tight and… itchy?” Feeling a slight tingling sensation on their left boob, she tucked her hand into her cup and felt around for the source of discomfort. The boy tried to enjoy the second moment of relief he got, but unfortunately, he had gotten stuck to her boob and as he tried to get himself unstuck, he failed to notice the girl’s massive fingers coming towards him. Before he could react, he had lost feeling in the lower half of his body. Fearfully looking down, all he could see was the underside of the giantess’ nail as blood spewed out from his waist. It took a second or two for the pain to register, but the poor student eventually let out a howling scream of agony that fell on deaf ears. Thinking she finally got the itch, she pulled her hand out of her bra causing it to snap back and tightly cling to her chest. Reaching into the locker to get more of her clothes, she would never know that something as simple as her readjusting her bra could end the life of another human…


Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the minor delay hope you enjoyed~

 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb