- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was commissioned by Ferris_Wheelie over on Twitter!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


"But… I don't understand. Why can't you do it?"

The woman sighed, shaking her head dismissively. This was always the worst part of new hires. Sometimes they just couldn't get it through their tiny little heads that she had other obligations to take care of. And sometimes said obligations superseded some of the more menial tasks she was required to do on a daily basis. Today was one of those days, so she was offloading the simplest part of her daily business onto her fellow service workers.

"Blame Ferris." The head maid said, shrugging her shoulders. "But you have nothing to worry about. It's a very simple task, and I'm sending ten of you. There's no way you're going to do a poor job of this."

Indeed there were ten tiny maids crowding around the center of the woman's palm, looking around to one another nervously. Each wore a uniform identical to her own, and if not for the fact that each of them was smaller than an inch in height they would have been identified as extra maids easily. As it was, it seemed almost a joke for them to have been hired on as extra help. Their cleaning was extremely inefficient, and it took them all day to accomplish even a single, simple task.

But this task should be easy. Even for them. All they had to do was wake up the lord of the manor. A young man by the name of Ferris. None of the tiny maids had ever so much as even stepped inside of his room as that was normally off-limits to anyone but the head maid herself, but an exception would have to be made today. The young Lord was able to finish getting ready once he was awoken, but the lazy one always needed a little bit of a nudge to make him conscious or he could sleep well past noon.

"Any more questions?"

"Yes!" One woman with short, blonde hair shouted. She was stared down by the significantly-larger maid, leading the blonde's confidence to waver. She swallowed, looked down at the gloved hand she was held in, before cupping both hands to her mouth.

"WHAT DO WE DO AFTER WE WAKE HIM?" She shouted.

The head maid rolled her eyes.

"The reason this is a chore at all is because that boy is… well…" She began, searching for the words without defaming him. "He's… oh, forget it. He's lazy." She finally said, with a huff. "Once he stirs you'll have upwards of an hour before the lazy bum actually gets out of bed. Plenty of time to return to your station."

The tiny maids continued looking towards one another.

"Ready?"

A handful of voices of protest shot up, but they were promptly ignored. She simply grasped the doorknob to the bedroom, and stepped inside.

At first glance the bedroom would have passed more easily for something intended for a princess. And a young one, at that. Ferris was extremely in touch with his feminine side, uncaring of how it would be viewed by others within the nobility. A short, slender young man with soft features that could turn heads and tended to drive even a number of the other noblewomen jealous. His bedroom was dark as it was still rather early in the morning, but the warm glow of a nightlight kept things visible for everyone else.

The head maid stepped up to the edge of the bed, and tilted her handful of maids out onto it. She checked her palm to make sure they all came off, gave the maids on the bed a quick head count to ensure all ten had been safely transferred, then turned to leave.

The door behind them closed quietly, leaving the tiny maids in Ferris's room with no one to help them out. They murmured among each other for a moment, considering the possibility of just… doing nothing. They would undoubtedly be scolded for shirking their duties, but they weren't sure how this was supposed to work? They'd heard tales of the head maid having to sit by Ferris's bedside for upwards of an hour gently nudging him until he eventually arose. Would they be able to accomplish that on their own?

Even now, standing on the edge of the bed it seemed to stretch for hundreds of feet. During the planning meeting they thought that the safest route for them to take would be to simply go around the giant's body so they could reach his ears, or nose, or somewhere sensitive to wake him up… but they now realized that would not be possible.

Ferris was very, very particular about his sleeping situation. In lieu of blankets like a normal person, he had a number of stuffed animals that he took with him to bed every single night, and they were always arranged in the exact same positions. Moved around so that they were surrounding his body, effectively trapping the maids. There was no going "around" Ferris. They would have to climb onto his sleeping form in order to get to his head.

Another brief discussion was had. And with it, a decision was made. The tiny women would split up. Half would ascend his left leg, and the other the right so they had plenty of room to move without falling off as they walked. They would then regroup at… his backside. From there the young man's body was wide enough across for them all to move together without disturbing anything, and they could reach his face safely together.

With the plan made, the maids split up. As Ferris slept on his front, the first half of the group made their way to his left foot, which lie on its side so that the toes provided an easy way to climb to reach the top. The other half made their way to his right foot, which was lying flat, so that they could just climb the toes and ascend up the sole to reach the ankle.

The first maid to climb onto his body was the blonde who'd spoken up earlier. She felt her heart pound at the idea that someone could be this big, and completely unaware of their presence. It felt like a strange task for them to be chosen to accomplish… but they couldn't do much about it. She stepped up onto the right big toe presented to her, immediately in awe of just how soft, and springy his skin was. She bounced on her heels a few times, making sure that she wasn't just imagining things and was amazed at how her heels seemed to sink into the toe. Like stepping onto the world's largest cushion!

"Come on. Let's go." She said, beginning to walk up the length of the sole. The other maids followed suit, easily climbing up the toe and walking across the massive bare foot to reach the leg and climb further. It was a largely uneventful moment for them, and they were thankful that he did not stir.

The maids on the left foot had to put forth a bit more effort. The first to do so was a small girl with long, purple hair. She placed two hands onto the toes that were stacked up before her, and moved her foot up. She intended to ascend the foot like a ladder so she could reach the top, but felt her heart stop as the toes seemed to wiggle ever so slightly once she was halfway up.

She looked down, noting that three other maids were already climbing the toes underneath her. The final one was waiting for her to climb up further so she could also make the ascent, and she suddenly had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She tried looking off into the distance to see if anything was going on with Ferris… but there wasn't enough light in the room to actually make anything out. And that wasn't even getting into the sea of stuffed animals or the pink fluffy pajamas he wore obscured anything more than halfway up the length of his body.

Taking a deep breath, she filled her lungs with the fresh, clean scent around his toes, and moved one more "rung" up the pliant ladder. She felt the entire world shift around her from the small movement as her stomach dropped. She looked around again… waiting for something to change.

Ferris seemed to feel something. He was asleep, and unaware of what he was doing, but there was a very small, very slight tickling sensation at the toes of his left foot. His body reacted the way it naturally would have with such a small, gentle bit of stimulation. The toes curled, clenched tightly against his sole… then released.

The disturbance gone, his entire body shifted ever so slightly, before his heavy breathing confirmed that the distraction hadn't even managed to fully rouse him from his rest.

What was a casual movement for him proved to be incredibly different for the tiny maids at his toes. When the fleshy digits clenched they encountered resistance that had been unexpected. They had assumed the soft digits would sink into the waiting plush sole, then release. When they felt something in their path, they attempted to do so anyway.

Four tiny maids cried out in terror as the toes they were using to climb constricted around them. Their tiny arms and legs wiggled in the gaps between those massive digits in the hopes that they would be felt, spared what seemed like a deadly fate, and that would complete their task for the day.

They remained unnoticed.

The final maid who had yet to begin her climb up the left foot had an up-close view to the entire thing. She watched as the round, soft toes clenched over her fellow maids. Their tiny limbs tried poking out from between the massive digits, and she knew she had to do something. She reached forward, managing to grab the foot of the maid that was nearest, and tried to pull her down.

She failed. The toes of an unconscious, unaware Ferris were far, far stronger than the tiny maid. She wrenched backwards with all her strength, and for her efforts the toes finally completed their journey. The pressure they inflicted on the maids spiked tremendously, and their screams transformed into pain-filled shrieks for help. Thankfully, that lasted only a second as before the last maid on that side knew it, a meaty crunch that rang in her ears silenced them all at once.

Blood splattered out from between the toes, painting the face of the maid who was planning on climbing them a second later. Her bottom lip quiver as she tried to process what just took place in front of her.

And then the toes separated.

They were dyed a deep red, but looked as soft, and inviting as ever. Even the shade of reds made them look nicer, as if a spoonful of jam had been spilled onto his feet. Gripped with terror, she whipped her head to the right to look at the maids on the right foot. They stared back, slack-jawed at what had happened, unsure of what they should be doing now.

Then, the final maid, one with long black hair that fell to her back opened her mouth, and screamed. She didn't know what else to do. She just wanted to be as far away from here as quickly as she could, and didn't care what the consequences were. She screamed her lungs out, while the remaining maids tried shushing her as they were still too far away to be recognized as anything but pests if Ferris were to wake up.

Her efforts were rewarded by another slight shift of the foot she'd been standing next to. It moved just an inch towards her. An inch that was more than enough to devour the distance separating them, and pin her under the side of the gigantic bare foot. All the air was forced from the tiny woman's lungs in the blink of an eye, and she pushed her tiny hands into the soft, yielding sole in an effort to free herself. She wheezed as she tried to bring fresh air into her lungs, and she swore she was making progress as she tried to push the foot that was resting on her away. In reality she was only shifting the same bit of skin around, and tiring herself out more quickly.

In a matter of seconds she met the same fate as the other maids, though in a far less violent manner. Unable to breathe, and out of energy she simply lost the fight against the significantly bigger entity. She could not free herself. She could not win against it. What happened was inevitable. She simply succumbed to the presence of the foot on top of her.

The maids that had made their way to the top of Ferris's heel had watched the entire thing. One had fallen to her knees, dry heaving as another tried to help her back up. None of them wanted to know what would happen if they were to sully their Lord's perfect foot with their tiny traces of vomit. They took another moment to gather themselves, before continuing to move.

Things were relatively easy-going afterwards. The deaths of their sisters hung heavy in the maid's hearts, but they knew, deep down, there was a good reason that ten of them had been sent to do this task. There was always an extraordinarily high turnover rate for freshly-hired tiny maids when Ferris was involved, but they had always been ensured that tales of grisly deaths were greatly exaggerated.

They kept walking forward, the soft cottony cloth of Ferris's pajamas making them long for some comfort of their own. The walk up the back of the leg was arduous thanks to how soft every part of the boy's body was, but it was manageable. Now they climbed the soft bundle of cloth. The only thing that separated them from the Lord's round butt hidden away under the pajamas.

Four of the maids made it through without any issue. They continued walking forward, self-absorbed in their determination and plans to make it through. One of the maids however, a young woman with short black hair, found herself questioning why she was even continuing to bother. There was no reason that they all had to make it, was there? She had a feeling that waking up Ferris would leave her trapped further up the body, and wondered about the supposed hour timeframe they had to escape was even true.

So she stayed behind. While the four remaining maids moved up, she took the time to make herself comfortable on the softest part of Ferris's backside. The pajamas were warm, fuzzy, and far more comfortable than the hard little beds they slept in every night. And under those warm pajamas was the softest part of the giant's entire body. She lay on her back, stretching her legs out as she waited for the others to complete the task. That way, she would both be well-rested and have a head start to getting out of here.

Unfortunately, this young woman wasn't particularly good at thinking ahead. As she reclined on the giant ass, she felt a slight shift underneath her. Nothing worth worrying about if she had been standing on her feet, as she could adjust her position. Lying down however, she was rolling head over heel into the crevice between the enormous cheeks in a second flat.

The material Ferris's pajamas were made from was so soft and delicate it defied description. The tiny woman's weight was certainly enough to cause it to sink down as she rolled around, and she screamed when she felt herself fall into the space between the giant's backside. She wriggled around wildly, trying desperately to climb back up, but the material was loose-fitting in addition to being impossibly lightweight, and she only wound up bunching up more of it around her.

All of that stimulation did have one effect, however. The sleeping giant felt something strange going on behind him, and flexed his thighs. The effect was small, but the maid was even smaller, and she was silenced with a sickening cracking sound as every part of her body collapsed in on itself at the exact same time. When the legs relaxed her remains stained the pajamas, making for something awkward for Ferris to explain later that same day.

The other maids kept trekking forward. They made their way up onto his pajama's top, never even noticing that they'd lost another one of their own on the way. They just kept pushing forward, and were far too small to register as they moved up to his shoulder. Their efforts were rewarded with the soft breeze from Ferris's mouth as he continued to breathe in his sleep. His warm, softly-scented breath washed over them as he remained as unconscious as ever, and they thought about how best to achieve this.

A consensus was reached in seconds. The ears seemed like the easiest spot to reach, and their combined voices would surely be enough to rouse the giant. All at once they moved from the shoulder onto the neck, beginning the short climb up the giant's chin. Secretly they all felt a bit of jealousy at just how smooth the young man's skin was, as there wasn't a hint of stubble or hair anywhere.

The blonde maid made it up onto his chin first. She dropped to her stomach to help the other three maids up, finally being the first to notice that one of them hadn't made it. She ignored the lingering feeling that something bad would happen as she pulled up one maid. Then another. Then yet another. And finally the last maid as all four young women stood up on the giant's cheek.

They'd made it! From here, a short walk up the side of his face to the ear and they would all be in the clear! Excited to finally complete their journey, the blonde broke into a run.

And as soon as she had taken a single step a giant hand came up from seemingly nowhere, and swatted her away.

The tiny woman screeched in terror as she soared away over the edge of the giant's face. Over the sea of plushes that lined the bed, and finally past the bed itself some distance away. The other three screamed in panic, and the face beneath them stirred at the sudden disturbance.

It all happened before they could realize it.

The hand came back, moving to scratch the slight sensations it felt on the cheek. In doing so, one of the remaining maids, a cute young woman with green hair was pulverized under a finger, her remnants leaving behind a streak the unaware giant scratched his face.

The other two maids, lucky enough to not be in the direct path of the fingers but close enough broke into a run in the opposite direction. The sleeping giant felt a slight tickling sensation move across his face, and yawned in his sleep.

His mouth opened wider than the slight part it had been up to this point to breathe, and the two remaining maids suddenly found themselves unable to stand. They screamed in unison as they fell over each other to the land in the dark depths of the mouth. Tiny hands and feet tried to move all over the squishy, wet tongue, but only a second after falling in the lips closed again, sealing them in darkness.

Ferris, still unconscious, swallowed after feeling an unexpected sensation inside of his mouth. Two more trained maids vanished forever with the unaware movement, beginning a long slide down his throat to be deposited into his stomach. Their end would be slow, unpleasant, and completely unknown to the sleeping boy.

The giant smiled, adjusted his position, and continued to doze off, unaware of the dramatic story that had unfolded beneath his notice.

An hour later, the door to his bedroom opened again.

The head maid knew the others had failed the instant the door was open. Though the sun was creeping up the nightlight was still plugged in, and she knew the boy to be such a coward he would have turned the bedroom's main lights on the very instant he woke up. She sighed, walked up the length of the bed, and stood over the quietly dozing figure. His lips were curled up into a slight as he slept away, and she shook her head in disapproval.

"Should have known." She said. With a heavy sigh she bent over, and grabbed hold of the sheet he was resting on. She did not like to wake Ferris in this way, as he would not stop complaining about it all day when she did, but she was not about to fall a full hour behind schedule because some worthless maids weren't able to complete a simple task.

With a considerable amount of strength, the woman yanked the sheet back as hard as she could. The effect was instantaneous, launching every single plush lining the bed into the air, along with Ferris himself. Instantly jolted awake, he had a split-second to realize what was going on before he crashed into the floor painfully.

For ten seconds he sat silently, and groaned, occasionally sniffling.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He screamed suddenly, his eyes watery as he was clearly on the verge of tears.

"It's time get up." The head maid said, bowing and heading out of the room.

Ferris groaned in discomfort, looking around him to see that he was still in one piece. There was a small wet spot on his face when he felt there, but he couldn't tell if it was tears or something else. He looked around the floor to make sure all of his plushies were in one piece… when he spotted something strange.

Unbeknownst to him, the blonde maid that he'd knocked off of the bed had survived the fall. She was injured thanks to his fingers, and was currently crying up to him in pain as she was just glad that his enormous body flying off the bed hadn't crushed her

Ferris's vision was bleary, and the light in the room was still dim. He studied the small spot before him for several seconds… before shrugging his shoulders dismissively.

Placing both hands onto the floor, he narrowly avoided crushing the tiny woman as he did so, and stood to his feet. He stretched his arms high over his head, yawned, and shifted his weight.

The minute movement proved the end for the brave, blonde maid who had survived up to this point. The giant's hands had narrowly avoided crushing her. Then his feet missed her by mere inches. But when he took a moment to stretch he rose onto his toes, before settling the balls of his feet back onto the floor right onto her tiny body.

She disappeared with a grisly pop that didn't even register to Ferris as he quickly hurried to the lamp next to his bed to give the room some real light.