- Text Size +

After eating a nice breakfast Nick had decided that his time off was over and that he was ready to spin the dice again. After a quick scan of his face his phone became unlocked and he began to open Tiny Tinder. Nick did not bother to search for anyone offering something he wanted to do, he instead went straight for the big red random button. In an instant Nick was transported away from his house.


Nick adjusted to being shrunk and looked around his new surroundings. Up above Nick noticed a girl with short red hair and baggy clothes on. As Nick was looking up at her she began to say “Hi I’m Ashley”. He was picked up and carried into what he assumed was her bedroom. “I’m going to leave you in here while i set up” she spoke again just before dropping Nick into a glass box and walking away. 


Set up for what Nick thought to himself as he looked around her bedroom, soon after she left she had come back with some sort of camera equipment. She began setting up multiple cameras all around her bed before walking into her closet. What is she doing with all these cameras Nick thought to himself. She returned for the final time but now she was wearing a light pink bikini that showed off her amazing ass and double d boobs. “So Little guy today you're going to be helping me get some content for my OnlyFans” she picked him up from his box and placed him down on the bed as she laid down next to him.


“So let's start off with some pictures and we can do videos later. '' She gently picked him up and placed him on her tongue as she took some photos of him sitting there and then a video of him being sucked on. To Nick it was not too bad being sucked on but it was a little uncomfortable that she had a camera in his face the entire time. 


She finished that clip and moved him down a level to wear while he was sitting on top of her boobs. She started doing her processes of all the different angles and then without saying anything she moved him down into her bra and his face squished against her nipple while his body was leaving a pretty clear mark from the outside, a mark perfect for a photo. She undid her bra and began taking shots of him all around her nipple. “Alright little guy I hope you're thirsty” and just like that his mouth was forced to take in her full niple and suck on it. His mouth was overflowing with it as Ashley kept pushing him in and out of her nipple. Finally he was set free as ashley went over the new photos


“Alright now this is where things get fun” she giggled and placed him on her panties. Nick could smell her pussy and he knew that he was about to be buried deep inside of it. As Nick predicted she removed her panties and increased Nick's size before using him like a dildo. Nick was enjoying this part more than he did with other girls as Ashley was clearly experienced at all of this. Nick felt pleasure in ways he did not even know were possible and all of this was being filmed on 4 different cameras. Finally she came all over Nick and pushed him out before sucking her cum off him like he is a cum covered popsicle.


“I'm going to go clean off before what comes next” Ashley left her bathroom to clean while Nick observed the room of cameras all of which had some of the best videos Ashley had ever made. Soon enough Ashley returned and layed on her stomach next to nick, she did not tell him where he was going but based on how she was lying he knew he was going in her backdoor. She began to lube her ass before pushing his brown hair and head right through her sphincter. Nick got his first breath of her ass and it was honestly one of the cleanest asses he has seen, he imagined it was so clean because her viewers liked it that way.


The rest of Nick's body was pushed through her tight hole but unlike when he was a butt plug he was being pulled in and out and in and out as she used him as an ass dildo. She switched positions so that she was on her knees and her toy's feet almost touched the ground as she bounced up and down on her toy. She got closer to cumming agin from pure anal stimulation and just like that she came and slid her toy out.


After cumming she took a few minutes to settle and so did nicks. “Alright little toy it's time for your final stop of the day” Nick was placed on the ground as Ashley changed her camera angles to the floor. She started recording and said “kiss slave” nick followed orders and began to kiss her foot. Ashley did not want to tell Nick this ahead of time but she was always rough on her foot toy and just like that she jumped up and down on him a few times. Finally she ended her last recording and apologized for jumping on him “sorry about that but someone tipped me and requested it” she smiled 

 

”Anyways I'm going to add you to my favourites in case my viewers want to see you again“ she pressed the return button and Nick was back on his bed but he had a text message from her that linked all the videos that she would be posting to her onlyfans. Nick even had to admit those videos were pretty hot but it was a little weird knowing people got off to him being shoved in someones ass

Chapter End Notes:

hope you guys enjoyed, i have been having a bit of writers block so im sorry if chapters are a bit more spread out