- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first chapter and will introduce the main character

Nick was your average 16 year old but he had a lot of free time. He was not the most popular person and his mom was always away and his dad lived far away with his step family. one day while browsing the app store he found a tiny tinder he downloaded as a joke but when he opened the app he was intrigued by what he saw. It was girls who wanted to have guys shrink down and be used and there were so many options and settings for different kinks. Nick decided to try it out and be extra safe the app was intended for 18+ but when he was shrunken no one could tell that he was underage.

 

Nick was not the best looking guy but he was not ugly either he was your typical nerd gamer type and he had only had 1 girlfriend in his life so this sounded like a great choice for him. Nick decided to put on what was called a beginner setting which meant he was invincible and the only things he could be used for were feet, dildos and ass toys. Since it was his first time he could only be matched with other first timers. After choosing his settings he now had to chose his match 

 

The first girl who popped up was avery 23 she said she wanted someone in her shoe while she went on a hike, Barry swiped on her and went on to the next girl. Ava 19 she wanted someone in her ass at the movies barry wanted to try someone's ass but it was a no for his first time. After scrolling for a bit he found someone he wanted to try her name was mya 18 and she wanted a dildo Nick hit message and texted “Hi I think I can be your dildo”      

 

She texted back “really that would be awesome since its my first time there is a 1 hour time limit so lets make the most of it“

 

He responded “ok i hit yes you can shrink me when your ready”

 

There were two ways to use tiny tinder in person or instant transport in case you wanted to match with someone far away or you don't want to drive. Mya hit transport and Nick appeared in front of her phone; she had shrunk him to around 6 inches. Mya picked him up and lifted him to her face he was nude and she said to him “alright little guy get ready this is going to be a great show”. Nick realized that mya was nude and on her bed and that  she was lowering him downwards.

 

Mya was whiite cleanly shaven and had a lovely body and blonde hair. Mya took a deep breath and pushed Nick against her clit and rubbed his face gently around in circles into it. Nick kissed her clit and heard her moan as he was pushed harder into her clit. Finally she moved her hand back with Nick in it and got ready to push him deep inside her. Nick looked forward as her fingers spread open her lower lips and Nick could see where he would be going.

Mya moved him inside her and held him by his legs as his face smashed forward against her insides. She moaned loud and so did Nick as his dick was rubbing against her inner walls. She kept going back and forth and she loved every second of it. Nick loved this but also hated how he could not see anything and how it was pretty dark in here. Sound was muffled in here but he could hear her moans and he knew she was loving this as he was moved faster and her grip on him tightened.   

 

Mya got closer with every second and she wanted to cum on her new toy so bad. She sped up and went as fast as she could. Nick noticed how fast he was going and got closer to cumming himself. Mya moaned for the last time and she cum at the same time as nick. Nick was swarmed with her fluids  and he could hear her huffing from how tired she was

 

Mya decided to leave her toy where it was for a little bit as she relaxed. Nick was covered in sticky liquids but he did not mind and he tasted it and it was not that bad. After about 7 minutes she took him out “that was fucking amazing” she said  nick nodded as she would not be able to hear him anyways 

 

“Im putting you on my friends list in case we want to do this again” she smiled “i'm going to send you back home now thank you again this was amazing”  she tapped a button and he was gone 


Chapter End Notes:

please let me know what you guys thought of my story