- Text Size +

This chapter is a bit different from the others but i think it may give the story more depth


Nick woke up in his bed like he did every morning and he looked around his room to see if he was shrunken. Nick never really thought about his mental health but he figured it must be on the decline if he can't remember if he has shrunk or not. He decided to get out of bed and walk downstairs to get breakfast, he opened the cabinet and grabbed a bowl and soon after his favourite cereal and milk. 


He began to eat his cereal and decided it might be best if he takes a day off from shrinking and relaxing. He began to look around the house. It was dark as always since he was the only one ever home. His mom is a businesswoman who is always away on business trips sometimes for months at a time. His dad was on the other side of the country but he still was always away on business, His parents split up when he was 7 and he now only sees his dad when he is not busy. Nick's dad remarries to a yoga teacher named Ashley. She is 37, Ashley tries to stay in touch with Nick as she feels bad that he never sees his dad. Ashley also has a daughter Thats 19 her name is Megan but Nick  never really got to know her too well.


After breakfast Nick decided to check on his school work but to be honest at his school the final 2 months are normally just filler work as teachers try to rush their curriculum   in the first 8 months so that they can almost get a 4 months long vacation from the last 2 months through summer. Nick always skipped class during these 2 months since he was already getting 90’s in most of his important classes.


After seeing that there was no work to do he wanted to check in on his friends but to be honest he did not have 2 many and the ones he did had were always busy with girlfriends or work or partys, none of these things Nick had so he at times felt distanced from them. But even though they might go weeks without speaking, Nick cared about his friends and hoped that they were doing well. Nick decided to just watch some movies by himself and relax

Scrolling through netflix he did not see too many good things to watch, there was a new documentary that explained the whole shrinking process but it seemed too boring to watch right now. He finally decided on watching a superhero movie he had not seen yet. In the movie there was a guy with shrinking powers which at the time this came out must have been really cool Nick thought to himself. Little did they know the whole world was going to change just a few years later

 

Nick watched this movie and then the sequels until he finally felt ready to head back to sleep. Nick went to bed pretty fast and he had a nice day relaxing by himself but he knew he would be back at it tomorrow morning, ready for another adventure.


Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this and we will be back to normal giantess adventures in the next chapter