- Text Size +

This chapter may be a little short as its my first ever time writing about vore and vore is not really my style but i figured i would give it a shot


Another day another match Nick thought to himself as he began to scroll through Tiny Tinder, there were a lot more requests than usual but unfortunately none of them were that interesting. Nick began to think about last night's adventure and how he had no clue what he was going to become, he decided to try his luck again and he hit the random button. In a flash he was transported on to a table in someone's home and he was about 1 inch tall, Nick never really paid too much attention to the shrinking experience but he realized it almost felt like a warm hug squeezing you.


  While he was distracted a girl with blond hair walked up to him, she was wearing black leggings and a white crop top. “I’m emily” The girl said to him as she scooped him up in her hand “so i'm about to go watch some movies and im out of snacks so now i have you to be my little treat, and before you start paNicking im not going to kill you im using the new flavour feature so your going to taste like a nice strawberry while i suck on you”. Nick had downloaded that update a few days ago but he didn't bother reading what it had to say, if he did decide to read it he would have read this message: 


“In the flavor update you can make tinys taste like 1 of 4 flavours with more to come soon. Our current flavors are Strawberry, Lemmon, Orange and Chocolate.” 


Emily took Nick to her room and placed him on her bedside table as she set up her movie. Nick watched her choose some random movie he had never heard of. She hit play and gently picked up Nick before holding him above her mouth as she looked up. Nick looked down into her mouth and felt unsure about his decision to press the random button. Before he could finish his thought he was dropped into her mouth.


Nick landed on her tongue and she began to lick all over him. To Emily it felt like she was sucking on a moving lollipop and she had to say that she was enjoying it. Nick noticed that she was not being gentle at all and was just slobbering all over him. Nick was thrown up and now and side to side and was honestly enjoying it because to him it was like a big wet roller coaster


After a while she began to get more invested in her movie so she slowed her sucking down and let Nick rest on her tongue. Nick was panting after 20 minutes of nonstop action that he hadn't realized that she was sucking harder and longer on him. She used her tongue to roll him on his stomach and she softly moved her tongue on his dick. Nick moaned with pleasure and humped her tongue a bit.


It was not long after she started that things began to heat up as she pinned Nick to the roof of her mouth using her tongue. She began to play with his dick and wanted him to cum all over her tongue. Nick was having the time of his life as his dick was being overwhelmed with good feelings from her tongue. Nick was once again pinned somewhere but this time he was pinned to the side of her mouth and his dick was touching the wall instead of her tongue. He was moved all around that wall and he was in pure orgasmic pleasure the whole time.


Finally he was pulled outside of her mouth and her lips wrapped around his super small dick and she began to suck. Nick got closer and closer as he admired how soft her lips really were  as he was receiving the best blow job of his life. she sucked and sucked and sucked and before he knew it he was back on her tongue and with one last lick he nutted all over her tongue. To Emily it was like a gooey sweet part of her treat that you get at the end. 

 

Emily pulled Nick out of her mouth and smiled at him “thank very much mister i had a lovely time but i think you should go home now” and just like that emily pressed the return button and Nick was back in his bed

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the dlay in this chapter i have been really busy all week but i hope you guys enjoyed