- Text Size +

Amanda walked through the door of her house and placed her bag down, she continued to walk to her room and sit down. She removed her pants and rubbed her clit through her thong, she reached back and pulled out Nick “listen your going in my bra im going for a run then im having dinner and then we can have our final bit of fun for the day” she smiled and dropped him on her bed as she changed into running leggings and a sports bra with a thin shirt over it.


Amanda picked him up and kissed his head before making him 3 inches big and placing his body directy on her niple. The sports bra kept him firmly in place and Amanda walked out of her apartment and went on her run. Nick's body was moved a lot but he was stuck to her nipple and he rubbed against it alot making Amanda very happy. Amanda went into a aly and said to her tiny “suck on my tit little guy or else “ Nick opened his mouth and the nipple went in and it filled his mouth to the brim. He started to suck it and did not stop for 35min at the 35 mark they started to go uphill. 


As they went uphill Nick bounced around a lot more and he was knocked underneath her boob. Nick tried to get out but he was stuck with the entire weight of her boob on him and it did not help that the more she ran the more it would bounce up and down on him. Her boobs were soft but heavy but still ever so light they were like magic and Nick wasn't able to escape their glory. She took a break and all of the weight was on Nick for 10 min straight and the softness put him to sleep


When he woke up he was back under her ass as she ate dinner that she had ordered in dinner did not take long and it was very similar to lunch for Nick with all of amanda's gas. Amanda farted on him alot throughout dinner and amanda did not mind as his head covered up the smell. After dinner amanda removed Nick and put him under a sink for a minute so that he would smell better. After cleaning him he was dried off and thrown in the bedroom. When amanda returned she announced “this is going to be really fun”.



Amanda stripped down infront of her student before hopping in bed and smiling at her toy. Nick was grown to 7 inches and Amanda kissed his head. Nick realized that his teacher was going to use him like a dildo. Amanda hummed to herself as she prepared her lower lips with a gentle rub. Nick began to worry as to how ruff amanda intended to be on himself. Amanda began to lower him and as Nick looked up he saw where he would be going.


Nick was thrusted straight into her pussy and got a mouth full of her inner juices. Nick swallowed it as he was dragged almost all the way out before going back in. Nick moaned as his dick dragged across her hot inner walls but as Nick moaned her inner walls tightened around him. Nick was in orgasmic pleasure and so was his teacher. But her fun was not over yet. She rubbed her clit and thrusted her toy and would moan every time his tiny legs would disappear back into her.


Amanda got closer and wanted to cum all over her toy so she went faster and faster. Nick moaned more and more and felt oddly good. Amanda got closed and moaned loud as Nick moaned in unison with her. Finally she cummed, Nicks mouth was filled with it and his body covered in it. Amanda pulled out her toy and licked him clean, she always thought her cum tasted good.

 

Amanda looked at her toy and said “your going on my favourite list for sure” she added him and then said “we will do this again sometime but for now you should go home and i need to go to bed”. With a click of a button Nick was back in his bed and was fast asleep within minutes .

Chapter End Notes:

We will most likley see Amanda again