- Text Size +

Nick woke up tired at 7:00 and decided to skip his class as he couldn't care less about it. Nick clicked on tiny tinder as he decided it was a much better way to spend his day rather than school. He wanted to try something ass related. He started to scroll people and clicked on someone named Amanda. She was 36 and her profile pic was of her ass and Nick really wanted to be her toy as she was older and really hot.  Nick sent a message to amada “Hi i would love to be your ass toy for the day“


    “Great. shrink when you're ready, I have work soon“ she texted back and nick wanted no time and hit the shrink button. He was shrunk to 2 inches and landed on her bed. She was in the washroom which was good as he had hoped not to run into any shit. The door opened and Nick watched as Amanda walked out. As he saw Amanda for the first time he realised that it was his teacher he never put together that Ms Lopez's first name was amanda.

Amanda walked out in a bra and nothing else and eyed her new toy. She walked over and picked him up and kissed him while trying to be sexy. She licked his head and said “well i have to go now so time put you where you belong” and with that she lowered her hand down and used her other hand to spread her ass cheeks.   Nick looked forward into where he would be spending the rest of his day and he was filled with regret but at the same time lust. Amanda wasted no more time and shoved his full body inside of her ass and her eyes rolled back ever so slightly. To Nick's surprise it was really clean and smelled somewhat pleasant but that might be because she had just taken a shower. 


Amanda went to get dressed and put on a tight button on a dress shirt that showed off her features ever so slightly. She then pulled up a black thong and a black skirt and she walked to the car. While she walked Nick moved a bit inside of her, he had decided to lay down inside of her as he was being squeezed by her ass and he wanted to be as comfortable as possible. Amanda sat down in her car and turned on the seat warmer and began her 25 minute drive to work. It got tighter in her ass as she sat down and hotter as the seat warmer activated. Nick was melting inside and needed to cool down but the only thing for him to drink in her ass was the sweat coming from her inner pours. Nick took the risk and had a sip. It tasted bad but it was better than melting in his teacher's ass.  


Amanda checked on google maps and saw that there was a car accident on her normal root so she decided to take a side street that would be faster but it had a lot of potholes and bumps. As the car started to bump up and down Nick was rocked all around her ass and his face was mushed up against many walls. Amanda felt Nick's movement and let out a moan on the way to work. She finally arrived in the parking lot and before getting out she sat up and slammed her ass down throwing nick deeper “don't make me to horny during class today little guy” with that she walked into the school.


Amanda sat down and graded some work while waiting for class to begin in 30 min. Deep inside of her ass Nick was trapped against the walls of her ass. As he waited in her ass he realised he did not mind being in here too much and that his stay would not be as bad as he thought. Finally class was beginning as students walked into Amanda's room. She started the attendance when she got to nick she marked him absent having no idea he was currently being her butt plug.


Amanda stood up and began to teach her class and write on the white bored. Nick could feel her movements and his living space got tighter as she reached for a marker or to write something. Amanda handed out the work sheets for that day and squeezed her ass hole as she walked, forcing Nick to rub against her inner walls. As she sat back down she put more pressure into sitting and Nick went deeper into her ass. After class ended Amanda had another class and she repeated the same process as this class came  to an end and Amanda walked to her office to eat lunch.


Amanda went into her office, locked the door and pulled  down her pants and thong and she pulled out a nick. “I'm having beans for lunch so it might get a bit gassy down there best of luck little guy” she shoved Nick back up her ass and started eating after pulling her pants back up as she took the last bite of her lunch she could feel her first fart coming and she did not hold back. Deep inside Nick was gassed with her awful gas he coffed but he had to breathe it all in and he was blocking the only exit. Amanda went back to her class and had 20 min to let out any remaining farts 


Amanda started to force them out and Nick swallowed each one and Amanda loved how she could feel them but not hear or smell them because of her tiny toy. Her farts got bigger and bigger and started to knock him out of her ass on her final and biggest fart he was knocked out of her ass and landed against her thong. Amanda wanted to fix this but students had begun to arrive in class. Amanda stood up to teach the class and Nick fell out of her thong and onto her ass cheek this would have been ok but Amanda sat back down forcing him to bare her whole weight. 

 

Amanda moved her ass around in circles smushing the tiny against her soft lantino ass. Amanda took the chance as everyone was busy and dropped her ass up and down a few times. When she did this nick was knocked out. When nick woke up he was still under her ass cheek but she was back in her car it seems that she was taking nick home.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you guys for all the support i hope you enjoy todays chapter and come back soon to see what happens next