- Text Size +

Here is a new chapter for you guys, i decided to try something new so heads up there will be a giant and cock vore


Nothing new was happening in the life of Nick. Things were going as normal, going to school, play video games and shrinking. At the moment nick was looking for his next adventure, he scrolled through al the normal requests until he saw a cute girl named Taylor, Taylor wanted a new toy and nick was interested, Taylor was 5’7 she had a fat ass but almost no tits, in her photo she had brown hair and a cute face. Nick could not have accepted her request any sooner. He  Messaged Taylor and within 5 minutes he began to transport.


Taylor sat down in her gaming chair looking at her new toy, she giggled softly at his naked form. Nick noticed that Taylor had a thing for the color pink as everything in her room including her outfit was colored that way. Taylor gently pushed back on her chair and began to remove her skirt, Nick was greeted with a sight of pink panties but something was a bit off as she removed her underwear Nick realized his mistake.


Taylors 7 inch cock got hard just from looking at the small boy in front of it and Taylor was just getting started. Before Nick could react, Taylor had forced him to lay on the side of his dick and he began to stroke “God you feel so good, sorry I lied about being a girl but trust me you will love this”.  To Nick's surprise, Taylor still smelled like a girl despite obviously not being one, the feeling of being dragged up and down another man's cock was starting to get to him quickly.


“God there are so many fun things I could have done to you but we only have a few hours so let's make the most of it” nick was lifted away from the dick and thrown into what seems to be a rubber bag, nick soon realized that he was in a condom and Taylors rock hard dick was coming in right for him. Nick was hit by the hard member and began to feel his skin get wet from the leaking pre cum ahead. Taylor loved that as much as Nick struggled he could not escape.


After so much struggling Taylor got closer and closer until he burst all over Nick's tiny body. Nick was overwhelmed and could not hold back the cum for very long and it soon filled his mouth. Taylor removed his slowly shrinking dick and squeezed Nick's body out of the condom as if he was in a yogurt tube. Taylor admired his work and said “Im going to need a bit before are next go im going to put you somewhere nice though”. 


Taylor grabbed the shrunken boy and say up from his chair, nick could see his ass cheeks prints in the chair, white looking down he should have been looking up as he was soon met with the cleanly shaven boy butt. Taylor left in between his cheeks and soon returned his ass to the ground. Over the next hour nicks struggling made a pleasant feeling for taylor until the point he was hard again. 


Nick watched as the ass was lifted off of him and as he was picked up his size reduced, Nick was not sure why Taylor wanted him smaller until he saw the hole he was heading for. Taylor dropped Nick down his cock and could feel his struggle from the inside. Nick struggled but soon he felt the world around him shake as Taylor began to stroke, the constant movement slowly pushed Nick down until he arrived at Taylor's balls.


Taylor did not waste any time as he stroked, nick was moving around his balls slowly but the speed increased every few seconds, nick could smell the cum around him in the dark chamber but soon he would be leaving, Taylor got closer and closer by the second. He looked down to see his balls shaking from the tiny toy inside of them, with that thought in mind he shot his load and Nick flew out of his dick like dropping Mentos in a coke bottle. As Nick flew across the air covered in Taylors cum he was transported back home. When he hit the ground he noticed his phone had a notification and that Taylor had favorited him. This is an experience nick would never forget.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed please leave feedback in the comments