- Text Size +

Hello everyone, I apologize for not making a new chapter soon enough. I have gone through a lot recently. It was my original intention to release the week of fame all together but I think I am going to release a new week of fame every few chapters. I still plan on writing the other 6 chapters and I am still open to more character suggestions (please use the form if you feel like suggesting more. When it comes to normal chapters  I will try to get one out when I can but I am not sure how frequent that will be.


Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScE1-KrZ0dOP-z0rniUoFnxNT2ezwm5XmBoadZfPWNsoxlauA/viewform?usp=sf_link 


The week of fame promotion was a free promotion done on the Tiny tinder app that gave people a chance to interact with their favourite celebrities and online personalities. When Nick first heard about this promotion he thought it sounded like a fun idea and he began to look into it. The promotion was open to the public but because of how many users there were, you were not guaranteed to meet a celebrity unless of course you won a spot in the raffle. For this event there was a free raffle and if you won a spot in it you would be guaranteed to meet a celebrity every day of the week. Once Nick heard about this promotion he decided to roll the dice and enter. Around a day after entering Nick was waiting for them to send out the information of who won. As the timer hit 0 1000 people received a notification and one of these people was Nick. The notification was a little white box that said tomorrow your fun begins with your first celebrity. There was a little calendar in the box with 7 question marks for each day of the week. Nick assumed that after every celebrity he would get a check mark or something similar. 


Nick awoke at around 10:00 am the following day and was greeted with a new timer that counted down until 12pm, Nick assumed that at that time he would be transported to his first celebrity. After a few minutes of scrolling through instagram and tiktok nick finally decided it was time to get some breakfast. He swung his feet over the side of his bed before standing up and stretching his arms out . Nick walked down his stairs and hit the light switch for the kitchen. His kitchen had been stalked by his mother a few days ago, so all of his favourite foods were there. Nick began to pour a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and drizzle it with milk before taking out his spoon and eating it. As Nick ate his breakfast he was scrolling through social media and wondering if any one he follows will be one of his owners this week. Nick finished eating his cereal and after leaving his bowl in the sink before returning to his room upstairs.


For the next hour nick watched some of his favourite shows and finally the timer began to tick down as the transformation got closer and closer until finally he was transported. The transportation and shrinking process felt like a gust of wind hit you as you were being hugged tight. Nick's eyes opened to see that he was sitting on a desk with lots of gaming equipment. He heard the door creak open as his first owner walked in. 


As Nick tried to get a look ast his owner he saw Pokimane enter the room. Nick had watched several streams of hers and he had to admit that she was very pretty but he had never expected her to be one of his owners. Pokimane was wearing a white crop top and pink leggings that hugged her body tightly. Her hair was down and swayed as she got closer to him with each step. Finally she arrived at Nick and smiled at him with her pearl white teeth “Hiya I’m Poki”. Nick felt that  he had gotten pretty lucky with Poki but he was unsure what she had in store. Her hand reached down carefully and  slowly as each of her fingers gently wrapped around him. He was lifted up to her face as she began to lay down on her bed. Her head was met with a pillow as she stretched out her legs while holding a very small man a foot away from her face.


“So do you know who I am ?” she asked in a gentle voice, nick could smell her breath it was sweet like bubble gum. Nick knew she could not hear them but he nodded his head up and down so she could understand that he knew her. “So you're all mine for 24 hours and to be honest I think i will be having a really good time and you on the other hand well we will just have to see” Nick did not like the sound of that. She gently placed Nick down next to herself as she pulled off her top to reveal her boobs covered in a black bra. She pulled down her leggings to reveal a matching black thong. Nick was placed on her chest and she gently stretched her arms out above her head before pulling off her bra to reveal her glorious tits.


“I bet you a hungry little guy” his six inch form was brought closer to her boob as his mouth was opened. She gently put his mouth around her nipple and told him to suck gently. Nick's mouth was flooded with her taste as she gently held him against her ever so soft skin. He moved his tongue all around her nipple feeling every wrinkled and indeed as he began to suck . Nick sucked her nipple till it filled his mouth and then he released only to do it again and feel the sides of his mouth fill with her soft skin. Poki moaned softly the more and more he sucked as she began to rub her pussy through her black thong. Poki began to pull Nick off of her nipple and place him in between her boobs. She then gently pressed on each boobn to smother Nick in between them. Nick felt his entire body being compressed in between to soft surfaces and just before he could have problems breathing they were released only to return mere moments later. Finally poki had had enough foreplay and she began to pull down her thong 


Nick was lifted once again only to be placed on Poki’s soft lower lips. He could smell her womanhood from the outside and it made him want to go deep into her and thankfully his wish would be coming true. Poki gently rubbed his face  against her lips and let out small whimpers with every rub. The pleasure began to build up and eventually she couldn't take it anymore and pushed the full length of his body inside her. Nick's head rubbed against her tight walls as his body was covered in her inner liquids. Ever so carefully poki pulled him by his legs and he left her pussy again only to be pushed in once again, this motion continued for a few minutes as she gradually speeded up. Nick could hear her moans from deep within her snatch and she could feel his every move. Poki got closer and closer to cumming and she stretched her legs out as far as she could and tightened every muscle in her body as she came all over nick. 


Poki left Nick inside her for a few minutes as she was left panting from that incredible orgasam. Eventually she pulled him out and held him over her lips and swirled her tongue all around him, making sure to get every bit of cum off of him. After he was clean poki got out of bed to put her clothes back on. This time however she put on some soft socks and said “I hope you like cute toes as that's where you will be spending your evening” she giggled cutely and picked him up as she raised her right foot in the air and dropped him into her sock. He landed at the ball of her foot but was quickly moved to her toes. Pokie put her feet on the ground and started to walk. Nick's head went in between her big toe and the toe next to it and he was held there for a long time. As Poki walked Nick could feel her weight being dropped on him over and over again. Eventually poki  got to where she was going to film a video with her friends. This video was about outside games and poki was going to be doing the jump rope. As poki picked up the rope and walked over to the filming area, Nick began to worry about what was going on.



As poki arrived she did an intro for her part in the video and she began to do the jump rope. As she started to go up in the air, Nick could tell that something was wrong as there was no pressure on him and he felt as light as air. This feeling did not last long as poki returned to the ground and nick was crushed by her overwhelming weight. Poki felt his body smush under her foot and she smiled as prepared to jump again. Poki lifted off the ground as she pushed off the ground she forced Nick further into the floor of her shoe only to shove him further again when she returned. After a few jumps Nick began to lose consciousness and he was soon passed out.  

 

 

When Nick awoke he was smashed and could not see anything it was completely dark. He could tell he was moving and that he was still with poki as he could smell her except it smelled worse than usual. Suddenly the ground began to move and Nick realized that he was going down. Up above poki had sat down to start her stream and she wiggled her cute behind into the seat knowing that her little toy was getting closer to her hole. When poki sat down it sent Nick flying through her cheeks as his head smashed into her wrinkled hole. He could smell her musk and his head became lodged in her ass. He slowly began to be pulled deeper into her and the more he struggled the faster he moved. Nick got deeper and deeper until the only part of him not in her cheeks was his feet. Poki knew what she needed to do so she sat up  from her chair and dropped. As her ass began to fall down, Nick's 24 hours had ended and he was gone in the blink of an eye.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed todays chapter and remember to fill out thje form with any suggestions

 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScE1-KrZ0dOP-z0rniUoFnxNT2ezwm5XmBoadZfPWNsoxlauA/viewform?usp=sf_link