- Text Size +

Hi before we start this story i've decided to let you guys pick someone you like to appear in the story, down below you will find a survey link and you guys can enter in people you want to see, i may not choose some people if i don't know them and i may hold a vote if needed.  

https://forms.gle/kJ6upY8AVnt5f1wv7

 

 

 

 

Nick woke up early the next day as he wanted to finally go back to school but when he woke up there was a timer on his phone that was counting down. He clicked on the timer and there was a message from Ms Lopez saying that she needed her butt toy back and that when the timer hits zero he would be transported to her. The timer still had 20 minutes to go so Nick decided to eat some breakfast before his inevitable return to his teacher's ass. While eating, Nick was wondering what would happen if she knew that her butt toy was one of her students.


As the timer hit zero nick was shrunken and moved to Amanda’s location. When Nick opened his eyes he was on the floor of what appeared to be a washroom, up above was amanda. Amanda sat down and went to the washroom before picking Nick up “Welcome back Tiny I hope you missed my ass cause my ass certainly missed you” she did not waste any time and put Nick back down her thong and into her tight ass hole. 


Nick passed through her sphincter and was locked deep within amanda. On the outside Amanda strutted to her classroom and pretended not to notice all the boys watching her ass move side to side as she walked past them. As Amanda got to her classroom she unlocked the door and took a seat on her chair. To Nick he felt his space getting smaller and smaller as she sat down. Amanda's students began to arrive at her class but as always there were those who skipped, she noticed that Nick had not attended her class in a bit but to be honest she couldn't care less.


As the rest of her students arrived Amanda started her lesson, she began to write on her white board. When she would stretch her arm to write something Nick would feel his space cramp up and when she would sit back down he would get more and more compressed. After a while Amanda walked around the classroom to check on her students' work. Nick was able to tell which leg was moving based on the walls of his teacher's ass. One student raised their hand and amanda bent over to help them. As she bent over another student looked at her ass and little did they know she was keeping someone prisoner in there.


After class ended Amanda had a free period before lunch so once again she strutted through the halls to get to her office. Once she arrived she locked the door and began to undress. Nick felt something  grab him as he was pulled out of his teacher's ass. His teacher began to say “unless you want to be shit on i suggest you use your little tongue to clean my ass” Amanda increased his size to 6 inches and placed his head under her asshole as she sat on her office chair with no pants or thong on.


Nick did not want to see his teachers shit so he began to lick his teachers ass clean. To Amanda it felt like her ass was getting scrubbed by a very small device and she loved every second of it. This truly is the best way to grade papers Amanda thought to herself. Nick was noticing how her ass did not taste very bad but on the other hand it smelt awful. His tongue felt every little wrinkled in her massive ass but after 10 minutes of licking he was reduced to 3 inches again.


“I need to get rid of some farts before lunch so I assume you can get rid of them for me” Amanda forced Nick back in her ass and began to fart on him. PFFFFFFFFFFFTTT Nick was covered in a bad smelling fart and the only place for it to go was down in nicks lounges. Nick felt like her shitsmelling air was being forced inside of him almost trying to pry its way in. Amanda loved the feeling of her ass being filled up and with gas only for it to be drained into a small toy whose entire life was currently dedicated to her ass and her pleasure. Amanda continued to fart on him for another 20 minutes before finally heading to the staff room.


In the staff room Amanda began to talk to one of her best friends at work, Jenny White. All of the kids in school thought she and Amanda were the hottest teachers because Amanda had the biggest ass while Jenny had the biggest chest.


“So How has your day been so far ?” asked amanda 


“Its been alright but i had no luck getting a Tiny today” jenny replied 


“Wow im sorry to hear it, i have had a tiny sucking the farts out of my ass all morning” amanda and jenny laughed at this


“Well i wish i had someone sucking on my tits right now” they laughed some more


“How about this Jenny, i will let you have my tiny but in exchange you have to give me your free period tomorrow” Amanda said, thinking she was making a good trade


“Deal” replied Jenny 


The two of them walked to the saff bathroom and Amanda went into a stall to retrieve her toy. “Sorry to cut our play time short but I'm lending you to a friend” Amanda told Nick before walking out of the stall and handing him over to Jenny. Amanda left the washroom and left Nick and Jenny alone together. “Hi there little guy i have you for the next 8 hours until you go home so i plan on making the most out of our time together”


Amanda walked into a stall and puddled down her top and bra to reveal her G cup breasts. “So I’m sure you won't mind sucking on these bad boys while I teach class” she giggled and forced her right breast nipple into his mouth. She pulled her bra and top back on and went back to her classroom. Nick began sucking on the teachers tit and to be honest it was very soothing and he began to relax


This was his best experience with boobs yet as most of the time he had been crushed by them but now he was being nurtured by one. Jennys class had just started and she jiggled her breasts walking around her room. Her breasts were like a water bed to him and he loved it. Her warmth and soft skin made every second perfect. After a while Jenny finished class and went to her car to go home. Nick sucked like the good little tiny he was trying to be.

 

When Jenny got home she was extremely tired and decided to take a nap. Nick noticed her lay down and he relaxed on her boob until eventually he passed out as well. By the time he woke up he was back home. He was overall happy with that experience even though it started out pretty shitty, the night was still young so Nick decided to play some video games and relax.

Chapter End Notes:

please enter a name on the poll and i will try to get that chapter out as soon as i have decided on someone