- Text Size +

     The smell of turkey, mashed potatoes, and red wine filled the air as Nick and Hayley arrived at his parent’s house for an American Thanksgiving dinner. This was now the third time in their four years of dating that Hayley had gone to spend the holiday with her boyfriend’s family, and she was feeling a bit nervous about how the night would go. Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, Independence Day, or other reason that would demand Nick’s family to get together, Hayley would get confronted by Nick’s sister Beth. It wasn’t that she was mean (although she did like to tease Hayley every now and then); there were just a lot of… characteristics about the college girl that unnerved her.

     Hayley’s thoughts were interrupted as the door swung open before the couple even had time to knock. And there, standing in all of her seven feet of glory, was Hayley. Even though Hayley was straight, she couldn’t ignore how attractive Nicks’s sister was. She was wearing a wool-knit sweater, but even were her breasts fully covered, they were far bigger than Hayley could ever hope to be. And evidently the past year of Beth continuing to share her squat workouts on Instagram to her increasingly large audience had only done good things to her already wide hips and giant ass. Her long, blonde hair had been recently styled, and she had hoop earrings in too. In general, the seemed fully prepared to be the star of any possible pictures that would be taken that night of the family dinner. 

     “Happy Thanksgiving!” Beth chimed enthusiastically, and wrapped her brother in a big hug. The one thing that made Hayley feel better about Hayley’s unnaturally tall height was the fact that Nick was still a few inches taller. And as beautiful as Beth might be, she could only ever have eyes for Nick. They’d been dating since before he worked out regularly, but lately his toned physique had made Hayley feel like she was dating a movie star. And he was just as loyal too. Despite getting increased attention from girls lately now that his body was a lot fitter, he was just as in love with Hayley as when they first started dating. It was stupid maybe, but Hayley always felt like Nick was her protector against Beth, or anyone else tall for that matter. And since Hayley was only 4’10, most people in her life was tall compared to her. 

     Withdrawing from their embrace, Hayley then turned to Beth, tilting her head to the side and looking down at her with a warm smile that almost made Hayley feel like she was a child, even though she was several years older. “It’s nice to see you Hayley,” Beth said, opening her arms welcomingly. Hayley sighed, putting on a fake but believable smile, and stepped forward. At barely 4’10, her arms were only able to wrap around the giant girl’s torso, and she felt Beth’s hands overlap against her back and hold her in tight. Unlike all the other members of the family whenever they hugged, Hayley and Beth’s hugs felt a bit awkward and one-sided, since Beth was too tall to actually enclose her arms around Hayley’s body. But Beth didn’t mind; she thought the difference in their sizes was cute. Nobody made Beth feel as tall as how she felt whenever Hayley was around.

     Nick and Beth’s parents were tall too, but their 6’0 and 6’5 heights were a lot more normal compared to their children. Hearing the door open and the greetings that came forth, they emerged excitedly from the kitchen and greeted their son and his girlfriend, and welcomed the couple into their home for a night of celebration and gratitude for the blessings in everyone’s lives. 

*    *    *    *    *    *

     After the bountiful dinner, Nick stayed behind to help his dad clean up the kitchen, while Beth went up to her room. Hayley, as the guest of the house, got to relax on the couch with Nick’s mom, and they talked about how her and Nick’s life had gone over the past few months. As Nick was cleaning off the remainders of the turkey, he came upon the bird’s wishbone. “Hey Hayley, c’mere,” he beckoned, and she looked over curiously before jumping off the couch to join her boyfriend. At only 89 pounds, her feet barely even made a sound as she wandered into the kitchen curiously. “Beth!” he yelled next. “Get down here for a minute.” His sister’s presence was way more obvious as everyone heard the house creaked as she walked across the hallway upstairs. She wasn’t even stomping, but at almost 350 pounds, it was impossible not to hear her every step. 

     “What’s up?” she asked, swinging around the corner to see Nick and his girlfriend standing by the table. Deviously biting her lip, Beth took a few more steps forward until she was right behind Hayley. Even if she hadn’t heard the giant approaching behind her, the smaller girl certainly felt her monolithic presence as a shadow was cast over her. Beth slouched a little bit, and Hayley felt the girl’s enormous boobs suddenly rest themselves on top of her head. They weighed nearly 15 pounds altogether, and Hayley wondered how the hell she didn’t have constant back aches from how much her neck hurt just from supporting them for a few seconds. “Does anybody know where Hayley went?” the younger girl teased, and Hayley took an angry step forward, spinning around with as much temper as her little body could muster. 

     “I told you not to do that to me anymore!” she remarked, but Beth just snickered at seeing how angry her brother’s girlfriend got.

     Nick lightly shoved his sister, “Hey, knock it off, alright?” He wished that the two of them could just get along, but clearly his sister got too much of a thrill out of teasing Hayley. “Anyways, I found the turkey’s wishbone, so since I love you two more than anyone in the world, I—“

     “Hey!” Nick’s mom called out from the couch, watching the three of them. She was grinning, obviously kidding and not really offended, but Nick laughed and included her anyways.

     “Alright well, obviously I love Mom the the most, but you guys are a close second.” He held out the wishbone to the two of them and gestured for them each to pick a side. “Now, make a wish…” Beth closed her eyes with a smile on her face, not taking the whole thing too seriously but thinking up something anyways. Looking up at her almost spitefully, Hayley squeezed her eyes shut even harder and wished against all odds, against all the logic and reasoning of the world, that somehow, even if just for a day, she could be taller. “Aaaaand… pull!” Hayley yanked on her end of the wishbone, heard a snap, and opened her eyes to see that she’d won. She got the bigger end, which meant her wish was supposed to come true! She obviously didn’t really believe in that kind of stuff though, but she still thought it’d be nice if it happened anyways. She didn’t even want to be as tall as Beth, just a few extra inches would be nice enough.

     “Aww, look at that, Hayley won!” Nick’s mom called out, clapping her hands excitedly as Nick patted her on the back.

     “Congratulations,” his dad said with a smile, looking over his shoulder while washing the dishes off. 

     “So what’d you wish for?” Beth asked, crossing her arms and pushing her bosom up in the process. Her boobs almost cut off her ability to even see Nick’s little girlfriend.

     But despite that, Hayley felt like she had the power for once, despite being several feet shorter. “I can’t tell you or else I’ll jinx it,” she told Beth triumphantly, who rolled her eyes and turned to head back upstairs. Nick turned back to his happy girlfriend and picked her up, and she leaned forward and gave him a big kiss on the lips, glad to have at least one victory over Beth for the holiday.

     Eventually, later that evening, Nick and Hayley left to head back to their apartment, where they finished the day of celebration with some revelry of their own. The performances from both of them were a lot more spirited than most nights, but luckily for them, things in bed were about to get a whole lot better. A whole lot bigger too.