- Text Size +
Mighty Mike
By
Asukafan2001


I was going to Yale. I couldn’t believe I made it on full scholarship for academics but I made it and it was a lot of work. I was studying six nights a week and I wasn’t having a whole lot of fun. The only excitement I saw was walking by the girls floors of my coed dorm.
Anyway, this is where my story starts. I was walking back from class like I had many other days. As I opened the door to my building I checked my mail. There was some weird bracelet sitting in there. My dad was an archeologist so I was use to seeing weird things like this. There was a note attached with it but I didn’t grab that. I put the bracelet on my wrist and started heading upstairs. I made up a few flights of stairs when I felt dizzy and hurt all over. I walked into the hallway and fell over.
I awoke a bit later and found everything a whole lot bigger. I looked down the long hallway and it appeared to be miles. I stood up and stared at the massive doors. They were incredible in size. I begin to run down the hallway looking for an open door so I could get help. As I ran I wondered how big I actually was. My legs were starting to burn and as I had ran already 3 miles at my new scale. I finally saw an open door. I ran in not even caring whose room it was.

“HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME” I said nearly in tears and in a very distraught tone. As I ran into the room I tripped over sketchers which were strewn about the room. I fell flat on my face as I heard a loud thud explode onto the carpeted floor. I looked up shocked to see a monolithic angel. She had dark brown hair cascading down her shoulders with steel grey eyes that scanned across the room. She had a trim girlie girl style figure that told me she didn’t work out a lot but still stayed thin via good metabolism.

“Whose there? Hello? Did someone call for help?”

The thuds were strong and forceful in there impact. I could feel the floor shake beneath her weight as she ran, her entire frame passed over me with effortless ease and not a bit of attention. She ran into the hall looking in both directions and then walking back into the room muttering something under her breath. She shut her door with a slam and started walking abck.

“Hey down here!! HELP” I screamed at the top of my lungs cause my voice to crack slightly. Her eyes looked down at her floor finally hitting me. She stood there looking at standing tall. I surmised she couldn’t have been any tall then 5’3” 110lbs. As I looked at her I was in a state of complete awe, her jaw was dangling open as she looked down at me.
The giantess knelt down before me with her dark brown locks of hair spilling down towards me like ropes, I could smell her perfume shroud over me and tickle my nose causing me to cough and sneeze.

“Holy shit you are real” That was all it took before her hand blanketed over me, I felt her fingers curl under me, her finger tips pressed me into the palm of her hand as she stood back up. I looked around from her grip with her hand encompassing me entire body with just my head sticking out from the top of her fisted hands and my legs dangling out below. I was soon looking this giantess face to face. Everything on her face looked spread out. I could see everything so clearly, her crystal clear complexion without a zit or pimple in sight. I could see how she used a bit too much make up and her steel grey eyes now focused intently on me touching prodding my entire being. Her sweat mint breath rolled over me as she slightly exhaled.

“You are real aren’t you? I mean you have to be, you are the most amazing creature I have ever seen.” Her voice rang in my ears like I was sitting in the same room as church bell. Her voice was all I could hear as it rang painfully through me.

“Please help me, I don’t know what happened but I shrunk after putting this bracelet on and…” It was at that moment we both watched the bracelet sink into my skin, becoming apart of me.

“Whoa, wicked cool trick” I was speechless as she swept about her room finally settling on her bed. As she sat down the springs squeaked and settled a bit causing my ears to bleed a bit from the horrible shrill.

“Just get me help, call the hospital”

“Oh, a doctor or nurse alright” The giant girls shrugs setting me down her lap nonchalantly and then grabbing her cell phone.

“Hey Sarah, Yeah its me Alexis, Come over here quick. Yeah I got the coolest little thing. Yeah bring your text book with you. Yeah I found a little man!! I can’t believe it. NO, I am not drunk. Get over her bitch and don’t tell anyone your coming.”

“Hey! I said not to tell anyone and call the hospital not your friend” I shout in an angry tone as Alexis sets the phone down.

“Yeah, well what are you going to do about huh?” shouts Alexis poking me in the stomach. Each poke sends me stumbling backwards to the point where I finally fall backwards onto her bed.

“You can’t do this get me help! I don’t want to spend my day like this I have to tests to study for” I scream while I see Alexis lick her lips and stares down at me smirking. Her smirk turns into a giggle as she sees me struggling to get up on your bed.

“My own six inch tall man, school has been very good to Alexis.” It was then her door swung open and I saw three girls walk in.

“what the hell is all this?” I shout while Alexis pins me down on her bed using her foot. I try to squirm out from under toes but its no use, her foot easily pins me down. Her toes are done up in a French pedicure and have a strawberry smell emitting from them.

“Where is he? We all want to want to see him”

“I told you not to tell anyone!”

“Well how was I suppose to keep something like this a secret. Lets see this little man”

Alexis easily clenches my with her toes, it feels like they are giving me a hug as my back is ran along her bed and I am flipped out towards the trio of girls like I am hackey sack. The lead girl grabs me out from the air and looks down at me. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, she is athletically sculpted. As she breathes down on me I can smell onion on her breath.

“Shit real is he, I mean he is real, I can’t believe you found him Alexis, how? Where?” quizzically asks Sarah.

“He was on my floor begging for help so I grabbed him.”

“Hey not so tight” I yell but she either doesn’t hear me or doesn’t care and I have a feeling it is more the second one then the first. The girls all clamber around Alexis’s bed and Sarah sets me back down on the bed so they can all gawk at me like I am the new spring fashions at the mall.

They all stood there looking at me but it was Sarah who made the first move she jumped onto the bed and stuck her tongue out towards me. She pushed me down with her tongue and then slid her tongue into my pants and then she lifted her tongue. I found myself leaving the safety of the bed and I began pounding kicking at her tongue but this only caused her draw her tongue into her mouth. She began sucking on me like I was a lollipop. I continued to now beat on her lips but Sarah kept sucking me in and out in and out like I was dildo she was shoving into her. The friction of her lips and tongue around my dick caused me to cum and again and again. She looked over at her Korean friend who hadn’t said a word yet. She was dainty and small like Alexis but to me she was huge and a queen. Sarah tilted her head and so did the Korean girl in the opposite direction. The Korean girl opened her mouth wide open and my head was stuck into her mouth. Her Korean tongue swept around my head. I could feel there lips sucking and pulling at me. It was a literal tug of war between the two as they kissed both fighting for dominance over me. My dick hurt from having came so many times and my nipples burned form arousal.

A victor was finally declared and my leges were kicking wildly in the air as my head was till entrenched in a mouth which told me the Korean girl had won. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide open she worked her tongue all over for minutes upon minutes and finally she spat me up into the air. I saw myself shoot up above all of there heads and then began to fall, she spun around and the hood of her hooded sweatshirt whirled up and grabbed me like it was a baseball glove, her black strands of hair spilled all over in the hood and I was forced to look out at everyone through her black strands of hair as they chit chatted a bit about there days. A good ten minutes had gone by when I saw a hand appear over me. I was engulfed in a fleshy fist and plucked out from the hood.

“Hey I liked him back there”

“Well then get your own” shouts Alexis

As she looks down at me clenched in her fist, her grip gets tighter by the moment I can help but feel more and more helpless as the seconds tick by and I am held tightly in her hands.

“Hey girls lets go the diary queen”

“Alright, lets go, we can just leave him here. He is too small to get away”

They all nod and head out of the room. Three of them go in one directions and the other goes a different waving goodbye and than the door slams shut. I wait a few moments before leaping off the bed and running towards the door. I know I don’t want to spend the rest of my life as Alexis’s pet. As I reach the door I realize I have no way out. I claw at the door like a caged rat I pound and beat my fists against door praying to that someone will let me out but as the door swings open I am pounded into the wall.

“Hey little man, little man? Where oh shit! I killed him oh my god oh my god”

The last thing I remembered was a giant door slamming me against the wall, I tried to open my eyes but they were swollen shut and my body ached I could only feel someone gently caressing me and stroking me. In the background I could hear some classical music playing. An hour or two went by and I felt her stand while reassuring me that everything was going to be okay in a tone of voice that one would tell a fallen child that everything would be fine. I felt something soft wrap around my body and I was gently set down. I drifted off to sleep soon after that.
I awoke two days later seeing myself wrapped up in a white knit scarf. I looked around seeing a small cage surrounding me. I leapt up ran to the nearest wall. I tried to budge the walls but it was no use. I was trapped like a rat. I shook the bars but it was no use. It was then the door swung open and I saw the Korean girl walk into the room.

“Awww, your awake little fellow, you seem to be all healed. All the girls thought you were dead I knew different. I am glad your awake cause we have a big day tomorrow”

I was confused and puzzled by everything, she was talking so fast and since her voice was loud it was hard to follow. The top of the cage swung open and she dropped in some bread and changed the water that looked like it was out of gerbels cage, it was plastic bottle with a plastic tube jutting out from the bottle so I just had to suck and water would come out. This time I noticed that when she closed the door to the cage she put a pad lock on it.
The rest of day she didn’t pay me one bit of attention. I just watched her come and leave her room. She left for classes and work without saying a word to me. It was dark when came back. The Korean girl merely smiled at me and went to bed without even bothering to change out of her work uniform.
Morning came all to early. I felt the cage shake and rattle from side to side. The Korean girl was holding onto a handle that was built into the top of the cage. As she walked the cage would hit her leg and I would be jarred around. I could only look up at her. She had on a short tan skirt and a red sweater, with her hair pulled back. She walked towards a Honda civic and the cage containing me in it on the passenger’s seat.
The drive was uneventful and then the car stopped and a curtain was placed over the cage. As she walked now I couldn’t see anything. I could hear voices and people scurrying about and then I was set down on something and I could hear the Korean girls voice but it was distant.
I was shrouded in darkness and all the noises slowly faded out and I drifted back off to sleep. I found myself needing more and more sleep. Even the simplest of things seemed a lot more stressful. My muscles in just this short time had become accustomed to being a cage and not needed to work as much so it was easier to sleep, however I awoke to rapping at my cage and the curtain was pulled off and I saw television camera’s swing over towards me and a studio audience’s eyes befall on me. I turned around seeing a giant Caroline Rhea looking down at me completely dumbfounded and in shock. I then spun around looking at the camera’s focused solely on me. I shook the bars to the cage and screamed for help which made everyone laugh like I was performing some kind of trick for him.

“yeah he likes his cage, I don’t think he even knows anything else anymore. I found him and take care of him.”

She told the story of how she found me near dead and nursed me back to health of course leaving out how it happened that I was injured and how I was toyed with. I could hardly cry as the show ended and everyone went about there business like I was nothing but some kind of unique animal. The audience crowded around my cage with two security guards standing on either side of the table making sure no one swiped me. They stared and teased and poked me through the cage. They slowly filed out and I saw the Korean girl walk towards me holding wad of cash. She smiled down at me and put the curtain back over my cage. I cried the whole way home wondering if this is what my life would be.
As Ming got home that night she set the cage down on her desk not even bothering to pull the drape off of the cage. She grabbed her books and ran off to class knowing she couldn’t be late. Before she shut the door she turned towards the cage.

“You better rest up we have plenty more shows to do. You are going to make me a rich woman”

The door slammed shut and with a click of dead bolt my fate was sealed.

The End