- Text Size +

Trident

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: Contains vore [soft and hard], cruelty, digestion, burping, tentacles, fleshy weirdness, and gore among other things

 

The main character of this story is a giant mermaid. That means no feet content, so please keep that in mind.

 

Although this story features some gentle content, much of it is with ominous undertones in the background. As such, I'm not applying any 'gentle' tags, as even with gentler scenes, the story features plenty of violence. I wouldn't want anyone to click this story and mistakenly think it's all 'kind' content when that is very much not the case.

 

One last little warning, this story 'technically' features a giant male for plot reasons. However, he's not actually giant in comparison to any other living thing whenever he shows up.)

 

(NOTE: This story is part of the "Fairly Big Tales" loose anthology that I will try to do, maybe.

This story is motivated by "The Little Mermaid", a danish fairy tale.

 

This is the first story in the anthology. Unlike the complete "Seven Sinful Size Stories", this one *could* always have some potential for more entries. That said, I think it obvious that it would be practically impossible to write some size spin-off of every notable fairy tale in existence, right?

 

Overall, I can't promise I'll write more in this series. I also can't promise that I won't write other stories in between entries assuming I even do another entry at some point. I just thought it'd be a neat idea to try and think of size/omni spins on fairy tales.

 

In other words, it's entirely possible this is the only entry in the intended anthology; in that case, I guess it's not really much of an anthology/series then right? Anyways, keep that in mind please!

 

As some more tidbits, I had wanted to do a sea-based story for quite some time, but at some point I figured it'd make sense to combine that desire with a fairy tale spin-off idea. This story was also originally much shorter idea-wise, but turned into a more detailed ascension-sort of story.

 

Anyways, I hope the story is enjoyed!)

 

--------------

 

Chapter 1: Hunt

 

*Laaa, la la la la laaaa, la la la laaaa, fa la la laaaa, la.*

*La de da da da da daaaa, la la la, la laaa, laaa, fa la.*

 

Dulcet singing echoed through the ocean waters. The source was one Alurel, who sung as she swam through the sea, surveying the going-ons around her. Sun filtered far through the surface, trickling deep, deep down to keep the waters well lit and easy to navigate.

 

Deep-green tail-fins paddled her body through the sea in search of anything really. Part of the fun of just swimming around was not always knowing what’d you find, though she was looking for food in particular. It had been awhile since her last meal.

 

For some time, there was nothing around her but the ocean blue. Then, in the distance, she spotted something: a warbling of fish, long in body and black in color. She could tell by the wiggling of their noodle-ly bodies what they were.

 

“Eels~”, she mused aloud. For those who could speak underwater, her normal voice sounded as sweet and melodious as her singing.

 

With great beatings of her tail-fin, the mermaid raced towards them. She had spotted them before they did her, evidently, as they turned around briefly to see the source of the disturbed waters around them.

 

Alurel’s body was graceful, fetching. Her beauty was undeniable, and her fair-skin free from any blemish or mark. A good thing about living in the sea was that one was almost always taking a bath, after all.

 

Like most any mermaid, her lower body was that of a fish, albeit with that portion of her form having smooth, beautiful scales ending in a wide tail fin. Alurel’s fish-half was green, and stretched up to her waist. From then on, she had the body of a young, lithe adult human woman, with a bare tummy, arms, and shoulders. Indeed, the only article of clothing she had was a bra made from the beige-colored shells of a giant clam. Strands of seaweed held it snug against her perky chest: one shelf-half per breast.

 

What the eels saw most of all was her head: her face specifically. Long light-purple hair flowed past her shoulders, pushed back to her body by the brisk movements of her swimming. Green-irised eyes were locked on them, and her naturally red-ish lips were stretched in a smile.

 

The eels swam for their life.

 

Eels were some of the fastest swimmers in the sea, but they had no chance. Any mermaid was faster, but Alurel in particular was inescapable. She wasn’t just any mermaid, but a “great mermaid”, the rarest and largest variety. Simply put, she was huge. Her entire body stretched about 500ft in length. Each half of her tail fin put almost any ship’s sails to shame.

 

As she drew down upon them, Alurel opened wide. Her smile was gone, all there was to see was the red flesh of her mouth with her uvula dangling over that dark abyss of her throat. She went for the middle of the school first, and after passing through her cheeks brimmed with dozens of the eels.

 

One gulp sent them down her throat.

 

The remaining eels broke off against the sides of her body. They got their bearings fast, then swam for their lives, but she darted in and out of their new smaller groups. No survivor was left to swim away. All the fish were wiggling in her acidic gut, piled atop each other and doomed to dissolve.

 

“Hehe, tickles~” mused the great mermaid.

 

She swam on with a fuller tummy, spotting nothing else of much interest. So, daringly, she swam further upwards.


Alurel was a daring sort after all. Broaching the surface was forbidden for her kind, and even approaching it was taboo. She went farther up than she should’ve, but as she did so something of interest came into view. A large curvature of brown wood, poking into the sea from above.

 

“A ship!”, mused Alurel. “That means humans!”

 

She swam up and up, though at a distance so as to not emerge so close to the ship. Based on the bottom of the ship--the bilge--she had deduced it to be a large vessel. A full crew was on there.


Alurel was excited, her smile beaming as her head poked from the surface for a peek. She eyed it: not the cleanest ship, but still cared for. It was indeed large, with the crew in a bustle. They swarmed the deck, waving swords and shouting. Her eyes trailed upwards, and that’s when she saw the ship’s flag.

 

A skull and crossbones was emblazoned atop a black background.

 

“Pirates.”, she muttered. “Some of the evilest humans there are.”

 

She ducked her head back under the waters, then swam towards the ship.

 

The pirates were busy pursuing another vessel, a smaller one that Alurel hadn’t noticed till she got closer from below. She paid it little mind at the time, more concerned with the pirates. If the pirate ship was a shark, the other vessel was but a guppy both in its size and the precariousness of its position.

 

While the pirates were distracted, she surfaced. They had sensed some disturbances in the waves below, but she was far to quick to give them much thought to expectations. It was all so fast. Her upper-body broached the surface, splashing the entire deck and near capsizing the vessel with the resulting waves alone.

 

One moment, the port side of the vessel had a clear view of the early afternoon sun over the sea. The next, all one could see there was the navel of the towering female before them.

The vessel was a shark to other ships in the waters, true, but to Alurel it was but a toy.

 

Immediately all the pirate crew turned to face the new threat, ignoring the small sailing vessel they had been chasing. They tripped and scrambled across the deck as Alurel was quick to grab the main mast. Even without long fingernails, the force from her digits was enough to tear the shrouds leading up to the crow’s nest. She pressed the pads of her fingers against the wooden pillar itself.

 

“What are you naughty little humans up to hmmm?”, she said. That sweet voice of hers was a boom from above.

 

The ship rocked back and forth as she gently moved her arm. A few of the pirates fell overboard, catching her eye for a moment.

 

“F-fire!” shouted the gruff-voiced pirate captain. Alurel noticed him and others sneaking down into the ship’s hold. A few moments later, some cannons on the side of the port side of the ship fired. Alurel felt fast-moving black balls pelt her naked tummy and the nearby start of her fish-half.

 

She laughed.

 

“You sillies, mortal weapons can’t harm a mermaid. It does kind of tickle though: like little kisses~”

 

She continued rocking the ship, knocking more of those on the deck overboard. She toyed with them, like a dolphin playing with its prey before the moment to strike. In this laxity, she had positioned the ship so that the next volley of cannon fire aimed higher.

 

With a *kerpoom*, several cannon balls surged out straight towards her clam-shell bra. The projectiles cracked the shells, enough that bits and pieces fell to expose Alurel’s perky and petite breasts to the air. One shot even cleaved through the sea-weed band on her left side, causing the entire garb to fall off shortly after.

 

Now nude, Alurel’s face went red. Her cheeks puffed out as she squinted at the pirates.

 

“You *are* naughty aren’t you? Grrr.”

 

She slipped back beneath the waves, and for a moment the pirates thought they had won. Cheering, they mocked the great mermaid for being embarrassed. With smiles, they tossed down ropes to those overboard to try and haul them up. The sailboat they were pursuing hadn’t traveled far. They had fired one cannonball square through its white sail after all. There was still time to catch it if they could get a move on.

 

Then, the waves shook again. The ship turned as the water rumbled with the force of something great. They looked out the port side.

 

Emerging with a great splash of water was a gigantic green tail-fin, attached to an enormous fish tail which had shoved oodles of water apart as it broached.

 

The captain stammered.

 

“Look at men. I-it’s coming this way!”

 

Indeed, that great body part heaved up and cast the entire ship in the shadow of its breadth. Once at the apex of height, it *slammed* down at the ship. The wood of the vessel shattered like an egg on impact, and the bones of much of its pirate crew didn’t fare much better.

 

The fin slapped back and through the water surface. Those not unlucky enough to be pushed under by it flew out from the ship in every direction. If they had the time, they swam to pieces of their once great vessel, now but floating driftwood.

 

Most did not have the time.

 

Alurel was upon them. People who had sunk earlier surfaced only briefly before she pulled them down and out of sight. Soon, her head broached the waters, mouth open, devouring those who floated entirely whole. She often took in whatever flotsam they held onto to as well, as she had no issues gulping it down. A few of the men fired gunpowder firearms at her, but most shots missed in her quick strikes, and the few that hit didn’t even warrant a reaction.

 

Those attacked could see her for only moments. Her open mouth above water, nearly 20ft wide and almost as much tall. It was upon them like a moving cave. The moment they were inside, her lips sealed and she swallowed them down to a gurgling doom.

 

In the span of only a few seconds, but a few pirates remained. The captain and much of his crew were adrift atop a flat piece of wood that used to be part of the ship’s hull. Alurel emerged near it, licking her lips.

 

“Aww, are you scared?”, she said. A giggle followed, then she leaned in and licked her lips.

 

The men trembled.

 

“P-please lady of the sea, w-we will do what ye wish, give ye whatever ye want!”, said the captain.

 

She paused. “Well, in that case, do your best to squirm as much as possible heading down. I love the little wiggles against my throat. It’s also fitting for naughty, active morsels like yourself, right?”

“N-no wait!”

She opened wide and, with but a dash of her tongue, lapped them right off their flotsam and up into her mouth. Her lips sealed them in darkness, with her wet spittle falling around around them. They had less hope of getting their bearings there than even on their tail-slapped ship.

 

Alurel’s tongue constantly nudged them around, savored them, made them feel like meat. Pleasant hums came up from her throat, mocking them till the time at last had arrived to swallow, at least half-a-minute past when she licked them up.

 

The great mermaid gulped, and the pirates found their sides squeezed and slimed by Alurel’s slick throat. The thumping of her heart became background noise alongside the gurgles from below that grew ever louder. Hardly able to move even their limbs against such strong throat muscles, they could only shout as they swept towards a fleshy ringed gate.

 

With a squelch, they plopped down in an immense gut, teeming with acids. The air stung, and a chorus of screams wailed around them. The scent was of bile, but it also stunk heavily of fish. Indeed, the pool of acids teemed with the carcasses of digesting eels. Many still wiggled, barely alive.

 

Their fellow crew wasn’t too dissimilar. Though they couldn’t see well in the dark, the skin of those she ate earlier was already raw. They swam and waded through the chyme, pounding at Alurel’s gut to try and get free. Some force from the walls knocked them back, inundating them in the foul digestive muck just in time for another churn of her gut.

 

On the outside, Alurel had merely patted her taut tummy.

 

“Mmmf, feisty in there. Just how I like it~”

 

With a lick of her lips, she rose further up out of the water. Her eyebrows perked as she spotted another lone pirate, adrift on just a couple of planks. Her had no shoes, and no shirt covering his fit looking tan body. All he had was some red trousers, cut short at the knees haphazardly and jagged. He was one of the newer members of the crew, and thus younger and, to Alurel’s eyes, handsome.

 

“Oh hello~”

She swam over while he shivered, unsure whether to try swimming away or keep clutching to his little life-raft.


With paddles of her tail beneath, she quickly approached, her navel beared down at him first before she reached over to pinch him up.

 

“Well aren’t you a handsome little fella? You’re too pretty to be running with such a rough crowd. I’ll treat you a little special I think~”

She moved him up to her mouth.

 

“N-no please! Please no we’re sorry. We’re sorry for-”

Alurel held him above her lips, opened wide, then let go. He plummeted right into her mouth. Her tongue slowly dragged itself against his naked chest. Her taste-buds felt the contours of his muscles, which had felt a bit more subtle to her finger-pads. Once she had enough, she swallowed him down more slowly and carefully than she did the others.

 

“Some fine finds today I’d say.”, she mused. “And there’s still so much of the day. Ah!”

 

Alurel had looked ahead, towards the sailboat she saw earlier from beneath. It was so small she had scarcely noticed it before, and didn’t think of it at all during her scuffle with the pirates.

 

Aboard the tiny craft, beneath its hole-torn sail, stood a handsome young man with brown hair and dressed quite well. A look of utter awe was plastered on his face.

 

“Oh my, I had almost forgot about you!”

 

With a giggle, Alurel swam over.