- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: Caleb invites Farrah to a wedding, but when he shrinks down somehow during the dinner, he becomes her meal and goes through a short adventure inside her. Lots of gross details in this one.

~

     It was Sarah and Josh’s wedding today, and the bride and groom had looked immeasurably happy as they stood at the altar to commit the rest of their lives to each other. Near the back of the seating, Caleb looked on with an entranced smile, and glanced at the girl to his left. He’d invited Farrah, a friend of his from work. He’d liked her for a few months now, and was surprised when she’d agreed to attend as his plus one. He wasn’t sure if she liked him back, but the fact that she’d said yes to come along was certainly a good sign of things to come.

     The ceremony had gone on without a hitch, and soon enough, Caleb found himself seated at one of the “Friends of the Groom” tables alongside his date for the evening. All he’d done was duck under the table to grab the fork he’d dropped, but before he could get back up, he found the world around him ballooning to epic proportions as he somehow shrunk down to an impossible height, along with his clothes. “Holy shit…” he muttered, looking around at his surroundings. The underside of the table seemed to tower hundreds of feet above him, and the legs of various acquaintances of his encircled him, dressed in black and gray slacks and a rainbow assortment of sundresses. The shock of what had happened to him sent him falling onto his knees as he struggled to comprehend his new reality; if this was a dream, it was easily the most lifelike he’d ever experienced, a new tier of imagination. But then the adrenaline set in, and he knew that whether it was a dream or not, he had to get some help. Technically, there were other people at the wedding who he knew better than Farrah, but traversing out into the open to find someone better—thereby risking getting stepped on by one of the hundreds of guests milling around—would be too insane of a risk. So he set his eyes on the towering pillars of her legs, and ran over to try and climb up them to get her attention.

     By now, Farrah had obviously realized that Caleb had gone, but since it had only been a few minutes, she just assumed he had gone to the bathroom without letting her know. She never felt his little body climb onto her heels and ascend up her leg, which luckily was slanted at an angle, so it was more like he was climbing up an incline rather than a wall. Then he got to her knees and made his way across her thighs, climbing onto the hem of her dress next (which was an easier surface to grab ahold of compared to her freshly shaven skin). Before he knew it, he was climbing right next to her stomach, and he heard something gurgle from within her dress, no doubt the evidence of her digesting the night’s dinner. Once he was high enough, he made the leap from the climbing wall of her dress onto the table, falling to his hands and knees in relief of completing the stressful journey, and taking a moment to catch his breath.

     Knowing that his journey wasn’t over yet, he got up and turned around, gazing at Farrah’s massive figure. She was strikingly beautiful, especially in the yellow summer dress she had on. And she seemed to be looking around anxiously. It dawned on him that it had taken him somewhere between ten and fifteen minutes just to get up to the table, and it touched him as he realized she was probably looking around in worry. The shrunken phone in his pocket obviously didn’t work at its new size, so her texts and calls were coming up empty. “Farrah!” he shouted up at her, but she didn’t even look down. “FAARRRRRAAHHHHH!” he bellowed, as loud as he possibly could. But the chatter of the guests and the live band’s music completely drowned out his undersized sound waves. Shit, I’m gonna have to get up to her ear, he realized. Or at least her shoulder, and try again from there. So he leapt off the table, back onto the midsection of her dress, and began climbing once again. Even if I don’t reach her shoulder, at least someone might see me trying to climb her, he figured. Although they might think I’m a bug. Which could be bad. But he didn’t have any time to mull it over any more, as Farrah leaned forward to grab the pitcher from the middle of the table. Caleb wasn’t able to keep his grip once he was practically hanging upside down, and he fell off her dress, straight into her empty cup, with pink droplets of punch lining the inner edges from her first serving. 

     Before he could wonder if he was trapped, Farrah leaned back to her sitting position, holding the pitcher of juice in her right hand, and poured it right into the cup Caleb was trapped in. He felt like he was hit with a waterfall as it landed nearby, several droplets pelting his body, and he gasped for breath and struggled to stay afloat with the swirling, rising liquid. He was shocked at how cold it was, and didn’t even notice she’d stopped pouring until he felt his body move upwards, and noticed the level of the drink was becoming angled; she’s about to fucking drink me, he realized as he looked up to see her mouth slowly getting closer. FAAAAAHHH RUHHHHH!!!” Just then, her giant head turned downwards, and her eyes focused on his thrashing body right in the middle of her cup. Luckily, she was close enough that she knew he wasn’t a bug, and could recognize his tiny face as the one of her former date.

     “Caleb…?” she whispered, not wanting the other guests at the table to notice her talking to her drink, and was surprised when his face lit up in a relieved smile, nodding up and down. “Are you… is this real?” she asked, looking around the room at the other people. But nobody else seemed to be paying any attention to her, and they all seemed focused on their own dinners and conversations. 

     “I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED,” he shouted, still struggling to keep himself from drowning; he had never been very good at swimming. “CAN YOU HELP ME?” She nodded slowly and began to reach out with her finger extended towards the inside of the cup, wondering how this could be happening. She figured either it was a really weird prank of some kind that she couldn’t figure out how it worked, or someone had slipped some kind of drugs into the punch and she was hallucinating. Maybe both. 

     What are the odds that he’s actually shrunken though? Farrah wondered, telling herself to be smart. People hallucinate all the time for various reasons, but people losing 99% of their size has never been possible in the history of humanity. Only a few inches away from grabbing her date for the night, her hand stopped; her head might be broken for the moment, but clearly it was still working well enough to keep ahold of some logic. So she decided, if she was going to be hallucinating for the night… why help the guy out instead of swallowing him and seeing where the visions took her next?

     With an eager grin on her face, she retracted her hand and continued lifting the glass up to her mouth, as Caleb’s expression fell upon realizing what she was about to do. “FARRAH, YOU’RE GONNA KILL ME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” he frantically cried out, as the girl’s gaping cavern opened up even wider in anticipation of her new dessert. The cup tilted sideways, and he tried his best to swim against the current, away from her waiting mouth, but it was ten times stronger and faster than he could ever be. He tumbled out of the glass and landed on her tongue, as the remnants of her drink washed around him and flowed towards the dark depths that formed the entrance to her throat. His hands grasped onto the tastebuds of her tongue, like little divots to clutch onto and keep himself from sliding backwards. But then her lips closed, sealing him into the darkness. He quickly felt the air inside her mouth begin to get warmer, and more humid, without the entrance to her mouth to provide fresh air like before. He ripped off his tuxedo, since there really wasn’t any point in staying decent anymore, especially with how much he was beginning to sweat. Is she gonna swallow me? Would I die in her stomach? I don’t even know if this is still a dream or not… Farrah’s tongue started to almost dance around as well, taking Caleb’s now naked body along with it, coating him in her gooey saliva. He kept having to brush it off his face to allow himself to continue breathing, even if the air was tainted with the bitter stench of recently chewed up food. Her tongue raised up to the roof of her mouth, pressing his body and threatening to flatten it, as his face got jammed into the surface of her sticky tongue. And then he was roughly shoved aside, in between her rows of teeth and into the cushy padding of her inner cheek, folding his little body between its fatty tissue. She sucked on him like he was a candy, which forced him against her impenetrable, dripping white teeth as her mouth’s suction ravaged his body. Eventually, he vomited his dinner from the night, unable to stomach the rough turmoil and awful, hardy smells, although the throw-up quickly got swallowed along with a load of her spit. At one point, he fell into the bottom of her mouth, under her tongue, and she slammed the heavy appendage down on him, squeezing him against her lower gums and submerging his face in a pool of her saliva. For a fleeting moment, he had the thought that it felt like he was lying in a bed with a weighted blanket, as the various elements of her mouth were disgustingly soft. Although obviously his ordeal was far more wet and sticky than any regular night’s slumber. After several minutes, Farrah had finally decided that she had had her fun playing with him, and wanted to see what the next “stage” would feel like. So she angled her tongue upwards to the roof of her mouth and slid it back. Caleb wasn’t able to hold on any longer, and he fell off her tongue, into the dank, pitch black recesses of her hungry throat.

     Farrah smiled as she felt Caleb’s body begin to slide down her gullet, barely perceptible to the outside observer if anyone was paying attention. But Farrah wasn’t talking to anyone, so nobody gave her more than a glance, and the little human body that slid through her went unnoticed by everyone at the wedding. If he had gone down feet first, he might’ve had a fighting chance at crawling back up her throat, somehow being able to fight back against the giant woman’s anatomy. But he was upside down instead, more hopeless. It’d be cool if he makes it out, Farrah thought, swirling her punch around in its glass absentmindedly as she thought about the man trapped inside her. But if not… oh well. He was only a date. Since Caleb hadn’t been chewed and was a little more than an inch long, it was harder for her to swallow him compared to most foods, but her muscles worked their magic and slowly squeezed him down, little by little. It was an odd sensation, having a wet, slimy wall simultaneously relax and contract around him like it was alive. Obviously Farrah was alive, but her throat muscles felt like they had a mind of their own, working him like a machine, until he felt his head emerge from her esophagus into a seemingly wider, more open space that wasn’t compressing him anymore. With fleeting thoughts, he felt dejected as more of his body began to get pushed out of her throat, and he knew that as soon as it fully let go of him, he’d drop into her stomach, and it’d be physically impossible to ever climb back out. As if on cue, her throat let go of his feet, and he immediately splashed down into a pool of her recently eaten foods and stomach acids. 

     Having fallen head first into the mess, he promptly jerked his head up out of the fluids, shaking his head fervently of all the grime, and blindly waded in the darkness for a few feet until he felt his hands grasp onto the edge of her stomach. But the walls were too steep to lean or rest against, so he was unable to give himself a moment to lie down and rest. Luckily he was still able to hold onto one of the ridges, and it wasn’t too much work to simply cling to it while he thought about his predicament. The only way out at this point to somehow survive this is to come out her other end, he realized miserably, groaning at his predicament. As he took a few minutes to mentally process what that ordeal would look like, his eyes began to adjust to their surroundings, giving him his first glimpse into what the inside of a human stomach looked like. It obviously wasn’t very bright, since there were no lights, but it seemed like the light from out in the real world was just barely shining through the translucent layers of her skin and stomach, like when you hold a flashlight up to your hand and can see the light on the other side. The effect was a barely perceptible glow, highlighting what looked like dark pink, slimy walls with little minor ridges like the one he was holding onto. It reminded him of a brain almost, with the irregular zigzagging of the shapes that made its way around him. He also began to notice a sensation at his legs, like a kind of prickly tingling on his skin. It must be the stomach acid trying to digest me. If that were true, it meant he should probably make a move on sooner rather than later. It didn’t hurt yet, but he didn’t want to wait too long to find out how long it took for a giant human being to digest a tiny one. Despite his impossible, fantastical situation, he was still determined to somehow make it out alive if he could.

     Meanwhile, in the real world, Farrah was enjoying feeling Caleb inside her a lot more than she had expected. When he slid down her throat, he was still squirming about a little bit, and she’d never eaten anything while it was still alive so it was an entirely new sensation for her. And while it wasn’t easy to detect, if she was perfectly still she thought could feel the little, tiny movements that he made as he swam to the edge of her stomach. But more than that, just the idea that he was down there, stuck in there, started to turn her on. Her hand snaked down between her legs, and she subtly began rubbing herself through her sundress and underwear at the thought of Caleb trapped in her stomach like a mere piece of food, ready to be digested. Within seconds, she felt herself start to get wet, so she excused herself from the table and made her way to the bathrooms.

     Because of the location of the wedding, a sort of inside-but-outside event, the bathrooms were actually a set of elaborate, luxury outhouses on the perimeter of the grounds. So she had a bit more privacy than if she was just in a regular public bathroom stall. She almost tripped over her heels just on the walk over to them, unable to contain her excitement, before hurrying into one of the rooms and quickly latching the door shut behind her. Setting the toilet lid down, she collapsed on top of it and leaned back against the wall and quickly started going to town with more passion than would ever have been remotely acceptable if she was still seated at the table. She’d kicked her heels off and opened up her legs, planting her left foot against the edge of the sink and her right foot against a shelf on the wall, lifting her dress up and sliding her panties down. Her back slumped against the wall, and she slid her fingers down to her lips and began slowly rubbing up and down.

     On the inside, Caleb nearly lost his grip on her stomach as Farrah got up from the table and hurried over to the bathrooms. The thick fluid beneath him began to splash around, like he was in some kind of weird wave machine that swelled away from him, before crashing against his legs and back, and then swirling all around behind him while he did his best to keep his head clear so he could continue breathing. Although the “air” was hardly even worth inhaling, since it was impossibly humid, a strong, bitter miasma that reminded him of the dinner they had eaten together before she had him as dessert. He knew she was heading somewhere, but he couldn’t tell where she went, and didn’t realize when she started playing with herself.

     “I wonder if you can hear me,” she husked, louder than a whisper but not too loud in case anyone was outside the bathrooms and might hear her. But he could definitely hear her. Her voice was like a rumbling sensation that vibrated her body just enough for the one inch man to feel it shake his own. “I can’t really feel you anymore; I don’t know if you’re dead, or if you just stopped moving.” Her casualness over the whole situation just angered Caleb, but what could he do? He didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of trying to make himself known again, although he didn’t think he could anyways. If he let go of his hold on the lining of her stomach, he’d sink back into her vile digestive pool. “I’m gonna guess you’re still alive though, it hasn’t been that long since I swallowed you,” Farrah continued. “So I wonder what this would feel like.” Uh oh… Suddenly, Caleb was sent flying off the wall, as Farrah curled her fist up into a ball and lightly pounded against her stomach, knocking on it like it was a door. The surprise impact had messed with the shape of her stomach, which is what caused Caleb to get dislodged, back into the center of her fluids like he was another piece of food. This time, he wasn’t able to keep his lips closed, as her insides began sloshing around again like an even more violent wave pool than before, and some of the bitter yellow and brown material made its way into his mouth. It was acidic and thick, tasting almost like vomit—although that’s pretty much what it was. As he struggled to stay afloat while Farrah pounded against his new home with one hand while pleasuring herself with the other, he realized that he wouldn’t be able to stay here forever. And the longer he was here, the worse his situation seemed to get anyways. He knew he just had to make his way to her intestines somehow, and hopefully he’d be a bit safer there.

     If his memory of what a stomach looked like was correct, that meant that the exit was on the sides, and not directly at the bottom. But which side? he wondered, looking around. The top of her stomach seemed to slant towards his left, instead of being a uniform shape; so that was probably where the entrance to her intestines were. He’d just have to swim “underwater” and try to feel for it with his hands. Waiting for Farrah’s playful sloshing to simmer down enough to compose himself, he sucked in a heap of her rancid, sour air, squeezed his eyes shut as hard as he could, and dove down into the murky goop. 

     For a few seconds, he was completely free, wholly immersed in Farrah’s warm fluids and no longer held prey to the whims of her sloshing her stomach around to torment him. But then his hand touched something, what felt like the lining of her stomach again, and he began to grapple about and look for an opening. He was running out of breath, and he didn’t want to imagine what it would be like to drown in her stomach acid. Letting his little lungs fill up with the giant’s gastric juices was a nightmare in itself. But just as he was beginning to lose hope, his hand found something that seemed to curve inwards, and he grabbed onto it and pulled himself closer. It felt circular in shape, like a hole in her stomach that wasn’t quite large enough for him to swim through. But as he poked and prodded, it seemed to come to life and recognize him as a piece of food, opening wider to latch onto him and suck him through. Just as his lungs were beginning to burn from the strain of holding his breath, he emerged out the other end of the orifice as it closed again behind him, and he gasped for air as he found himself in a new location.

     Wiping off the muck from his face, he opened his eyes and began to take in the new surroundings from this next stage of his journey. Her small intestines looked like a kind of tunnel, that were about as wide as he was, and seemed to twist around before turning a corner in the distance. Like her stomach, there were minor ridges every couple of feet (from his perspective), but what was far more noticeable were the thousands of villli that lined the cylindrical chamber. They were shaped like sausages, but obviously much smaller since there were so many of them. As Caleb tried to stand up, they tickled and swished around at his bare feet, and brushed against the top of head. It was too hard to maintain his balance though, so he fell over, face first into the wriggling worms. He felt as if they were trying to leech onto him somehow despite how stubby they were, as if he was a piece of digested food that they could suck sustenance from. And the smell wasn’t any better than her stomach. He started to crawl forward, slowly making his way through Farrah’s slimy intestines, and the further he got, the more rancid the smell got. Since the purpose for this area of her body was to absorb the nutrients from her food, the chyme from her stomach only got more and more rotten as it traveled along, with Farrah’s body soaking up all the best bits and leaving the secretions to amass into putrid clumps. 

     Unbeknownst to Caleb, Farrah was able to feel when he tried standing upright in her guts since his body was just about the same height as the diameter of her intestines. She felt a small bit of pain as he unknowingly stretched the outer lining of her intestines just from his movement, except she was smart enough to know what that pain was. It could only have been caused by Caleb. Which meant that he had somehow survived her stomach, and was now still living and moving around in an even deeper area of her body. She’d already been brought to orgasm just by imagining what it was like for him in her stomach, but knowing that he was still persevering through the whole ordeal somehow was really the cherry on top. She wouldn’t be able to spend the rest of the night in this fancy, wedding outhouse, so she pulled her panties back up, cleaned herself off, and hurried out to head home immediately without even saying bye to anyone.

     Around 15 minutes had passed of Caleb crawling his way through Farrah’s murky insides. Because of how long her intestines were, but how tiny he was at the same time, making his way through her guts was like having to squirm through a thousand feet of her increasingly stinkier digestive tract. At one point, he came to a deposit of goop that looked to be one of the most disgusting possible colors, a kind of slightly green-tinted, yellow brownish liquid that oozed out from around the villi. It was the bile from her liver, meant to help break down the proteins and other nutrients from her food. He couldn’t go around it, he couldn’t go over or under it; he just had to go through it. He tried standing again, but slipped in the fluid and fell down again, being forced to continue crawling on his naked hands and knees. It was almost like wading through a kind of watery mud, except it clung to him more even after he had finished passing through it, and trying to wipe it off just got it on his hands some more instead. Out of a fit of sudden anger, he punched the wall, smashing some of her villi and realistically not doing any damage because of his size. But it was just enough that Farrah was able to feel it, right as she’d gotten home from the venue. She bit her lip as she felt the little, minuscule twinge inside of her, knowing who it was. “In a way, tonight was easily the best first date I’ve ever been on,” she told him, closing the front door to her apartment and collapsing on her couch. On the way over here, she’d changed her mind of being indifferent with whether he got out or was digested. Knowing he was still alive somehow had given her a new perspective, and she’d decided that she’d do whatever she could to keep him inside of her for as long as possible. Even if that meant shitting him out in a few days, cleaning him off, and swallowing him all over again. His little one inch self was at the mercy of her whims, and whatever she decided to do with him would simply come to fruition; there was no way he could fight back, there was no way he had any choice or independence anymore.

     Eventually he made it to her colon, which had been easier to crawl through since she was laying down on her couch now, pleasuring herself to the thought of Caleb’s shrunken, helpless body while he was in the last stretches of his journey. Her large intestines were, obviously, larger than the previous leg of his trip. The villi were gone, and instead the fleshy tubing had ridges again every couple of feet, prominent and large, that he had to climb over each time. The surface itself was fairly smooth, and as slippery as one might expect from a body’s internal organs. He could even see the blood vessels that ran through, all around him, reminding him that his prison was a living one. With renewed hope from how close to the exit he assumed he was, his traveling went quicker now, occasionally stumbling along the mucus-laden corridor. But as he turned the second sharp corner of the giant’s colon, he stopped in his tracks as he found something blocking his path. Twice as tall as he was, dark brown, and smelling far worse than anything he’d encountered yet, a giant piece of shit stood in front of him. It’s size took up the entirety of Farrah’s large intestines, so there was no way around it, and it didn’t seem to be moving at all. Just from being so close to such a revolting piece of fecal matter, his body tried to throw up again, except it only resulted in dry heaving. He considered waiting around for it to move, but it was simply too nauseating to be around, so resentment and frustration in his mind, he scurried back to the entrance to her colon and took a seat, laying against the wall. He’d have to just wait here for a few hours until the exit cleared out and he might be able to make his escape. And now that his body was relaxing after so many strenuous ordeals over the last hour or so, he was starting to feel sleepy. At least if I take a nap, I might be able to dream about something else and forget this for a little bit until I have to try and escape again. So with a waning sense of hope on his mind, he dozed off, slumpinig into the mucus and hoping his imagination would take him somewhere nicer.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     A week had passed.

     Caleb still was inside Farrah’s guts, except by now, they were both loving every minute of it.

     After several days of failed escape attempts, partially hindered by his fear that he might get squished into the wall by her shit and suffocate (or wait near one of the giant pieces of excrement while another one came along from behind, and get suffocated that way, which would obviously be worse), he’d now given up entirely. At one point, after not eating or drinking anything for so long, he’d had to crawl back all the way to the entrance of her small intestines to fill his appetite. As much as the idea obviously had disgusted him, the human fight for survival was stronger, so at wit’s end, he had been willing to dig into the clumps of her digested foods. Since it was at the beginning of her digestive tract, it was where the food tasted the “best,” since it hadn’t lost almost any of its nutrients or vitamins yet, and therefore flavor. But with every bite into the mushy material, his tongue was met with a mix of acids, mucus, bile, along with whatever actual “food” was still remaining. Sometimes it was like a game for him, trying to figure out what it was that Farrah had eaten. He felt like a tiny baby bird in his cavern, eating the vomit-flavored mulch that his goddess had given him.

     And after a few days, his incarnate desires had taken over, and he’d started masturbating inside of her too. Sometime’s he’d pile some of her juices and food around his dick, using it as a lubricant before he came all over his soon-to-be dinner. Or other times he’d just fuck his meals instead, pretending the warm, gooey mush was somehow alive.

     In the end, he didn’t even want to leave Farrah. And every once in awhile, he’d given his giant savior a sign that he was still in there, somehow continuing to survive day after day. Her colon was his home, her fluids and excrement were his food and drink, and whatever he could get his hands on or his dick into was his lover. In every aspect, he depended on her for survival. And he continued to spend the rest of his days with the one who had given him a new purpose in life.