- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pure smut.

Thank you for reading!

<><><>
<><><>

"So, I think now is a good time to level with you…" Betty said to the soaking wet, half-drowned, but still very much alive and struggling for freedom, shrunken man under her palm.


With a dexterity that betrayed the evening's earlier accidents, almost crushing him beneath her foot when she greeted him at the door, dropping him into her cleavage and then nearly suffocating him between her breasts before dinner, scooping him up into a soup spoon and giving him a preview of her throat during the meal, for the trickery they were, Betty used her only free hand to begin sliding out of the slinky black slip she'd chosen for the evening.


"I invited you over with very ulterior motives. Hey, pay attention, little guy. People would kill to see me strip right in front of them."


Betty knew her vanity was almost unmatched, but she also knew her physique was equally without peer. As the dress slid off of her chest, her breasts bounced free, exposing what had already been a powerful distraction for her most recent victim; her shield-pierced nipples, each gleaming with polished platinum decoration around her hardening nub and set in contrast to her darker areola.


More than once during the night, Betty had caught the diminutive man staring at the protrusions coming from behind the thin black material of her dress, and she had used that to her advantage. He had been staring at her tits when she finally scooped him up, shoved him in her mouth, and eventually stripped him bare with her tongue.


"But I guess it doesn't matter, you're going to be getting way more of a view in just a moment anyway."


Although she was sure she could strip one-handed, Betty was getting impatient. She had spent hours surreptitiously teasing and antagonizing her guest, all the while her pussy getting hotter and wetter while she anticipated this very moment. When she had finally shoved him into her mouth and filled her mouth with a draught of water, she couldn't resist and began masturbating before she had even stripped him of his clothes.


Or what passed for tiny clothes. Most of the shrunken people she encountered wore single piece garments, little mumus or ponchos, but this one had shown up at her door wearing pants, a shirt, and even tiny little shoes. Betty had stripped shrunken people with her tongue before, plenty of times, and she could remove one of those single piece garments almost instantly from even a struggling victim. But this was her first time working with so much more complex attire, and she was thrilled to learn that she could almost as quickly remove them as well.


While washing him in her mouth, swishing him around and rinsing away any foul tasting soaps or colognes that he had thought to use, she had assaulted him with her tongue, ripping and pulling and shredding the garments he wore until he was naked inside her mouth and she spit out the water and his clothes before letting him fall back into her palm, where she pinned him to the table. It had taken a bit longer to get him naked inside her mouth, and Betty had been genuinely concerned that he might have drowned, but seeing him now staring up at her with an utterly lost mixture of horror and lust as the dress fell off her hips, revealed her complete lack of underwear, made it worth the risk.


Not that the ordeal had been harmless for the shrunken man. Betty hadn't been gentle and, in addition to the effects of nearly drowning, the tiny man had small cuts all over him and if given the chance, would likely be covered in bruises from being knocked against her teeth too many times to count. Betty couldn't be sure, but some bones may have fractured and he might even be concussed. None of it really mattered to Betty, though, he was still alive, conscious, and able to feebly crawl away from her looming form.


Betty laughed at the sight of the man trying to crawl backwards on his palms, with nowhere to flee to on her coffee table. She knew most of the fear in his eyes came from his ordeal inside her mouth, but she could almost guarantee that no small portion of it was attributable to her sudden betrayal. He'd looked relaxed, genuinely off his guard from the numerous scary, but relatively harmless 'accidents' she'd staged over the course of the night, and he hadn't even had time to scream when she greedily shoved him into her face after dinner.


“Aw, you’re shaking. Are you cold?” Betty mocked.

Her hands, now free from her dress, slid back up her thighs, and both found their way into her crotch. While the fingers of one hand rubbed up and down her labia, the two of the other’s fingers slipped inside herself.


“Don’t worry, I’ve got another hot hole to keep you warm.” She moaned. “Hotter than my mouth. Wetter and hungrier too. And don’t worry. There won’t be any water to chill you off this time.”


She didn’t wait for an immediate reaction, instead she swung a leg up onto the table. Her foot slammed into the robust wood surface with a slap that was loud even for her, but must have been deafening to the shrunken man. Her bare sole came down only centimeters from her date’s form and sent him sprawling supine. He screamed and tried to curl into a ball to protect himself, but almost immediately realized how futile that would be and opened back up to the improved view of Betty working double handed at her own sex.


"Do me a solid?" Betty asked. "Try not to die. I want you alive for later."


If the implication of 'later' registered at all with the little man, Betty couldn't tell, but it didn't matter as the threat of death was enough to start him screaming again as Betty's hand pulled itself out of her pussy and lunged down to seize him in a quick, rough motion. Whatever injuries he'd sustained didn't stop him from squirming in Betty's grip, although he was one of the smallest shrinking victims she'd ever encountered and even with his body still dripping with water from her mouth, and her hand still dripping with fluids from her vagina, his struggles were for naught.


As rough as she had been with him in her mouth, and rougher still when she seized him, the disregard for his well-being as she shoved him through her spread labia and into her dripping pussy was almost enough to give her pause. She might have stopped to check on him, except the sudden jolt of pleasure that shot out from the now squirmy man inside of her produced a squeal of pleasure from her mouth and sent her falling back into the couch, laughing with delight as she collapsed into the over-stuffed leather.


Although one hand remained at her crotch, keeping the struggling man half inside her, Betty let go of her labia and used the hand to quickly fish around under the arm of the couch for the toy she had stashed there earlier. Because the arm of the couch wasn't designed for storage, and because the toy in question was much larger than was strictly necessary, she recovered it quickly. She pulled from under the cushion a device as big as her arm, with a round head bigger than her hands put together into a ball, and powered by a stack of D-cell batteries that had been marked as a 'massager'. Betty knew it as the 'Earthquake'.


A quick flick of her thumb woke the 'Earthquake' from its slumber and the initial vibrations almost caused Betty to drop the thing from her still wet hand, but she secured her grip and began to move the humming thing into position. Just before the vibrating head came into contact with her privates, Betty pulled the struggling man free of her pussy with her fingers, coughing and sputtering.


"Hey, you're gonna want to take a deep breath and get ready for the most intense fuck of your little life." She said between increasingly ragged breaths.


If her victim responded with anything intelligible, Betty neither heard no cared. Her warning was less out of care for her living toy and more out of a desire to keep him alive and conscious as long as possible while the ‘Earthquake’ went to work. With only a second’s pause to allow him one deep breath, Betty used her two middle fingers to plunge the shrunken man as deep as she could with a single, determined thrust heedless of the little man’s comfort or safety. Her hand immediately came away and the ‘Earthquake’ dropped into place, it’s buzzing head falling onto Betty’s hood. The combination of the sudden intrusion of her date’s body deep inside her, the ‘Earthquake’’s quivering against her most sensitive bits, and the relief of finally, after hours of teasing, toying, and holding back, getting to slake her lusts until exhaustion brought out a moan of pleasure as her thighs snapped shut around the wand and she rolled onto her side on the couch cushion.


For a moment she lie there, the shaking against her clit and the squirming inside her expressed as deeper and more guttural moans into the fabric of the couch. But Betty was not a neophyte at pleasing herself, and knew there were barriers yet to cross. With the ‘Earthquake pinned between her thighs against her, Betty flicked the device from its lowest setting to its highest. The ‘Earthquake’ responded by going from a quiet hum to a violent buzz, like an entire swarm of angry murder hornets had somehow appeared between her legs. She knew what would follow, but the sudden intensity change was greeted with an increased squirming inside her as the shrunken man’s panic must have kicked into overdrive.

Betty wasn’t passive in her own pleasure. As her victim struggled in vain for freedom inside her, and the ‘Earthquake’ rumbled against her, Betty’s legs rubbed back and forth, just enough to add a bit of sensational variety to her self-ministrations. One brief adjustment of her thighs and the ‘Earthquake’ was pushed slightly away, dimming it’s intensity against her, that same slight scissoring motion the other way and the vibrator was pressed so roughly against her that Betty thought she might snap.


And Betty wanted that snap, the whole evening had been building to this, and with nothing preventing her from indulging, Betty shoved one hand into the crevice of her thighs that held the ‘Earthquake’, and wedged it harder against herself. She found herself on her knees on the couch, her mouth biting into the arm, her hips bucking against nothing as she got closer and closer, but she didn’t care. She was home alone, or at least, the only other person in the house wasn’t in any position to see anything but the inside of her pussy anyway.


Her orgasm finally came after what felt like forever, her other hand shooting down between her legs to help keep the vibrator pressed against her while her knees slipped out from under her. Her legs seized up in that particular way, stretching and shivering all at once. Without any support she buried her face deep into the arm of the couch and let loose a scream of pleasure loud enough that she was sure even her living toy could hear it, muffled as it was by the couch and isolated as he was by her own anatomy. She could feel him, too, inside her, as her pussy squeezed him tighter and tighter.


The almost debilitating waves of pleasure only lasted for a few moments, leaving Betty exhausted, panting, and dripping from several places. Part of her wanted to simply lay there. Just let the night end by passing out into a blissful slumber, and deal with everything tomorrow morning. But this wasn’t Betty’s first time shoving a shrunken man inside her vagina, and she knew better than to leave one in overnight. Sluggishly at first, but quickly recovering, Betty slid back to a sitting position in the couch, letting the ‘Earthquake’ fall away.


As she righted herself, reclining lazily in the couch, she let her legs spread wide, her muscles slightly sore from tensing so hard. Her hand gently caressed her labia, still quivering slightly before spreading the lips so her other hand could fish insider of herself. She winced a bit, as sensitive as she was, but didn’t hesitate reaching inside. She deftly found her target, the still form of her date, and pulled him out of her without pause.


Now exposed to the light of her living room, held aloft by one shrunken leg, Betty could survey the damage her pussy had done. The little man was still in one piece, but was unmoving as he dangled between her fingers. Betty shook him, a little more vigorously than he would’ve liked, but not so hard as to snap anything, just clearing some of her own fluids from his body. When he didn’t respond she lifted him above her face, resolving to dispose of him as she had every other shrunken man that fell victim to her murderous kegels. Just before releasing him into her open mouth, the tiny man pinched between her fingers coughed, and then coughed again, sucking in air greedily as his body spasmed back to life.


“Holy shit, you survived!” Betty exclaimed. “That’s a first!”

For a moment, Betty held the little man above her, considering her options. She’d eaten still conscious shrunken people before, and it was fun on its own, so the prospect of simply following through with her original plan was appealing, but there was something special about someone surviving her masturbation for the first time. Instead, Betty resovled to see what more fun could be had with the tough, little man.


She sat forward and grabbed a pint glass on her coffee table and downed what little stale beer remained before gently, relatively, setting the shrunken man into the glass. The glass was replaced on the table and Betty leaned back into the couch, laying back down on it. She felt her eyes getting heavy, and sleep coming on strong.

 

“Good night, little man. Tomorrow we’ll try some fun new things.” She said, just before nodding off. 

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>
I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading!