- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A sequel? From MrD? In such short order? What can I say, large evil ladies inspire me...

X rated, F/m, mini giantess, futa, rape, very mean...

Enjoy!

<><><>

<><><>

"Come on…” demon lord Tyrana mused, sipping on the wine held in one hand. “Don't you want to defeat me?”


The most recent hero, quivering with mouth agape and eyes desperately looking into hers for mercy, but otherwise still, had just experienced her cock for the very first time. It was a rare treat when she could look directly into their eyes at the precise moment they were first penetrated by the rod that would break them, but Tyrana had engineered the situation perfectly, and was delighted with the results.


“All you must do is make me cum before you do, little hero, and then it's all yours.” Tyrana taunted between sips of savory-sweet liquor. “All of my castles and armies, yours. All of the hundreds of previous heroes that serve my pleasure in the dungeon, freed. And even me, the demon lord herself, submitted to you for eternity. All you have to do is make me cum without cumming yourself. And you can't even move?”


If he could comprehend her words, he showed little evidence of it. For a moment it looked as though he might try to push himself off of her cock. He clenched his teeth and eyes while his legs shifted around on her thighs, trying to get into position to make the effort to stand. Tyrana willed her cock to twitch inside him, however, and all his efforts were dashed as he slumped forward between her tits, defeated yet again.


“Disappointing, but not entirely unexpected.” Tyrana sneered, bringing the goblet up to her lips and emptying it over the hero.


She finished the wine and tossed the gilded cup down onto the floor of her throne room. The metal bounced and rolled on the white marble and gold filigree only twice before a trio of servants rushed out of the shadows to clean it. Each dressed in rags, the remnants of what they had been wearing when each challenged her, and a polished golden collar around each of their necks, the former heroes got to work wiping away what little wine left had spilled and gathering up the goblet. Tyrana paid them little attention, but wondered offhandedly if any of them recognized themselves in the filigree inlay on the floor they cleaned.


“With it sheathed inside of you, human, I think you realize that I have no need of a cock warming sleeve…” Tyrana sneered, pulling the hero's head back to address him. “So if you want to have any chance of defeating me, you'll need to move at least more than this.”


His hands found their way to her chest, and he pushed against her. Tyrana couldn't tell if he was trying to push himself off her cock in a desperate, last option, or if he was too far gone and just thought he could push himself away, despite her cock compressing his innards deep into his chest.


“That's it? You really are a disappointment.” Tyrana mocked, her hands clamping down around his waist. “But, I am nothing if not fair. Remember, try not to cum.”


A moment of clarity seemed to wash over him with either her words or her hands gripping him tightly. Whatever the source, he suddenly looked up into her face again and tried wordlessly, with a shaking head, to plead with her to spare him. Tyrana smiled at him.


Wordlessly she slowly began to lift him, savoring every bit as his ass pulled at her cock. Even more pleasurable was the hero's countenance as she did. Pleasure and shame from being violated, horror at the consequences of that pleasure, and the alien sensation of a cock larger than his thigh being forcefully pulled out of him all warred for control of the hero's face, with none of them truly winning. She continued to slide him slowly, agonizingly slowly up her shaft until only her bulbous head remained inside him.


“Remember, if you can make me cum first, I'm yours and all of this ends. But…” Tyrana sneered, and dropped her voice to a whisper. “If you cum before me, I'm going to do things to you that will make every hero I've broken before you shudder in horror and disgust. I'm going to turn you into an example for them, make them watch as I mold you into something less than human over the course of centuries. Remember.”


Tyrana wasted no more time and used all her might to slam the hero down against her own thighs. The crack of skin slapping against skin echoed louder than anything that had happened in the fight leading up to his first defeat, and his body offered no resistance as her cock plowed into him again. She was almost surprised to feel the wetness against her stomach, almost.


“Pathetic…” Tyrana said, genuine disdain in her voice. “Don't think that by submitting so quickly you'll get off easily.”


Hours later, having never stood from her throne, Tyrana unleashed her first orgasm into the hero. She held off as long as she could, ensuring that no part of the hero’s mind was unclear how hopeless his situation had been as he’d cummed again and again onto her abs. She’d wiped it off at first, then into his face, then with her fingers down his throat, and after the fourth time, just ignored his cock flopping about as she bounced him up and down on her own rock hard member. Although brutal, it wasn’t nearly as much as she could muster, holding back for later.


With her seed spurting from his ass, Tyrana stood up, allowing the hero’s limp body to simply remain on her cock as she did. A bit amused that her cock was strong enough to hold him up on its own lust, Tyrana nonetheless needed him off. She pulled him up by the neck, effortlessly sliding him off her cock and dropped him to the stairs before her throne where her tumbled down several steps.


Her fingers snapped, sending an echoing crack like thunder through her throne room. With no delay, the three that had cleaned and collected her wine goblet emerged from the shadows and rushed to attend her. Each of them coming to prostrate themselves on her stairs under where she stood.


“Clean me.” Tyrana ordered, pointing at her still throbbing, glistening cock.


They rushed up and their tongues began to work obediently at her command, lapping away in short, tender strokes on her shaft, each one cleaning a bit of her own seed before the servant swallowed it and licked again. Tyrana shuddered. It was tempting to simply use these three here and now, broken though they were, her servants could still be used for relief when she deemed fit. She shook the thought from her mind and focused on the recent hero, collapsed on her throne room stairs.


“Enough. Go.” Tyrana ordered to one. “Drag this meat to my bedroom and then send my summons for General Slimia. Tell her to meet me there to assist me with this one. He was more magically adept than most of you disappointments, she'll enjoy him with me.”


Obediently he scurried away.


“And you…” Tyrana said, snatching the back of the head of her nearest servant still licking her cock clean. “Fetch the artist from the dungeon. I want the image of Slimia attempting to fill him up to take his magic away fresh in his eyes when he sets this in gold.”


The second dashed away.


“Don’t let that tongue go idle, slave.” Tyrana instructed the third. “And when you’re done, follow me into my bedroom. I want you to watch.”

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

I need sleep...