- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so real talk, I want to try a very, very short format.
Here's the problem, GiantessWorld doesn't like 'chapters' shorter than 500 words. So at the end of this you're going to see a bit of Lorem Ipsum in italics. Please just ignore it, you didn't see it. IT'S NOT THERE!
Other than that, please enjoy the following;
PG13 for foul language, F/m, 1-3in., some meanness... and one instance of the dreaded 'little man'.
<><><>

<><><>

Cheri slammed the plug down on the table, knocking Cayden from his feet and shaking the vase centerpiece. The gleaming metal plug wasn't new to Cheri, but Cayden had never seen it, so the bulbous thing, reflecting and distorting everything around it, including Cheri's scowl and Cayden's shock was a stunning revelation, and larger than Cayden's entire body.


"Still going with that attitude?" Cheri asked, crossing her arms over her chest.


The tiny form of her boyfriend scuttled away from the metal toy, seemingly deaf to her question, and transfixed by the gleaming surface next to him. The table, however, was relatively small, and lipped to prevent things falling off, so he couldn't put much distance between himself and the plug.


“Well?” Cheri asked.


“What do you mean?” Cayden asked, suddenly aware of his girlfriend hovering over him. “What do you plan to do with that?”


“If you want to continue being a little shit, I’ll use that to make you feel more at home.” Cheri stated, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.


“You wouldn’t…” Cayden started to respond.


“I will. And I’ll make sure that you spend so long in my ass, that you forget what fresh air tastes like.” Cheri said, unfolding her arms and leaning over the table, her hands holding the table’s edges. “You’ll spend so long inside there that when I take you out just to take a shit, you’ll beg me to put you back because it’s too cold outside.”


“That’s…that’s so wrong!” Cayden shouted. “You can’t do this to me!”


“What’s ‘wrong’ is when I work all day long, come home to a shrunken, worthless, tiny, useless, little, lump of can’t even pay his share of the rent!” Cheri shouted, hovering over Cayden. “Now you have two choices, little man. The first, you do what I tell you, when I tell you, to the letter and spirit of what I say, and you start acting grateful for it…”


“And if I don’t?” Cayden asked, almost on the verge of tears.


"Well, then there’s option two…” Cheri said with a smile, as both her and Cayden turned their gaze toward the plug.





Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Chapter End Notes:

<><><> 

<><><> 

YOU SAW NOTHING! DON'T CALL THE GIANTESS COPS! Unless they're actually giantesses who are also cops, then by all means...
Thank you so much for reading!