- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's always a crap shoot with who you meet up with online!

Rated PG-13, F/m, 1-3in, vore.

<><><>

<><><>

"No, no, no!" He screamed. "This isn't happening!"


Gina could barely hear him, and could feel his feeble attempts to pull himself free from between her lips. His hands clutched and clawed with animal desperation at her lower lip as he cried out, despite making no progress on his escape. She chuckled and tilted her head back, opening up her mouth just enough to let him slide back in before snapping shut around his renewed scream of horror.


The feeling of his tiny body, flailing and squirming inside her mouth, was better than even listening to his pathetic pleas. She pressed him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, instantly suppressing any movement as pushed saliva around her mouth and swallowed it. Before the pressure and lack of air could render him unconscious, Gina gave him a brief blast of air as she spoke to him.


"What's the matter, champ?" She said, her words only very garbled from talking around his body. "I thought you wanted this. After all, didn't you say you were super into vore?"


Her mouth snapped shut again and Gina used her tongue to push his tiny body forward, dragging him along the roof of her mouth, over her teeth, and then forcing his upper torso between her otherwise sealed lips.


"Not…not like this!" He said after recovering his breath a bit. "I do the eating. I'm the predator! You're the prey!"


Gina laughed, almost sending him tumbling out of her mouth as she enjoyed the thought. She could only see him in the mirror, and he was very tiny, but the battered, saliva-soaked, diminutive man caught in her lips confidently declaring that 'she was the prey' in this situation was just too much.


"You're funny!" She said with glee. "You know, I never chew my snacks, but I also don't get many snacks that think of themselves as 'preds', so…"


Leaving the threat of mastication hanging, Gina slurped the tiny man back into her mouth, enjoying his scream before it was silenced behind her lips. With a deftness the came from experience, Gina maneuvered her bite-sized 'pred' from her lips back to her molars, and then pinned him there between her teeth. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of his panicked struggling against her cheek, gums, and tongue. She imagined what it must be like to feel the implacable stone-like surface above and below, knowing that only a twitch of the jaw separated life from a crushing, snapping, mashing death between the teeth of the one he'd thought he'd be eating. Her reverie ended without a juicy pop in her mouth as she opened her eyes and pushed him back between her lips.


"Well, my little pred-snack, it's been fun..." Gina said through a grin. "But I'm really hungry, so… buh bye!"


"No! No! No! I'm not food! I'm not…!" His protests were cut off by the sight of Gina's index finger pointing at him.


In wide, spiraling circles, Gina brought her fingertip closer and closer to the tiny man in her lips. He began to scream wordlessly as he realized what the ominous orbits of the finger meant, but his arms were still powerless to budge him from her lips as the fingertip closed in, the circles tightening up as it did.


His scream resumed only briefly as her fingertip pressed into his face and almost instantly entombed him behind her lips once again. She made sure to shove him deep into her mouth, pushing her finger down to the knuckle. She grinned as she began to pull her finger out. The tiny hands that had so desperately sought to fight her off now even more desperately fought to clutch on to her withdrawing finger. She could feel his spit drenched hands trying to keep ahold of her finger, to be dragged free with it, but slipping off her skin and nail with every attempt. Her finger emerged from between her lips with nothing but a glistening sheen of her own saliva.


Gina wasted no time, tilting her head back and laying her fingers and palms from both hands on her neck for her favorite part of the process. Gina was almost disappointed in how easily he slid down her throat. A single gulp was all it took to send the squirming mass from her mouth sliding through her throat and into her stomach. She felt the gentle buzzing of his scream as he fell into place, and her fingers picked up the very slight bulge in her neck as he fell past them.


It was over in almost an instant. The would-be predator sent into a sweltering, roiling lake of digestive acids and suffocating darkness. Gina let out a long, satisfied sigh of pleasure as she felt the food land in her stomach. She smiled and held her stomach for a moment, just to feel the last few movements before a contentful stillness overcame her and her stomach.


She reclined back on her bed and felt the still very slightly squirming lump in her stomach shift with her as she grabbed her phone. She opened the social app that she had met her most recent snack on and navigated to the public thread they'd been talking through for the past few days and thumbed out a response to the last message in the thread.


"Thanks for the meal! You were delicious!"


Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

Thank you so much for reading!